Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 28, 2011 8:14 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri leaves the hall and stares at the stars
"I don't want to fight anymore but its what has to be done"
Yuri goes into the forest and runs through the camp of the enemy with his katana drawn he slaughters everyone in the camp in a drunkin rage blood soaked with his sword still drawn he returns to the castle with his eyes flaming red
Apr 29, 2011 10:31 AM

Aug 2009
Mila smiles at Arya and relaxes her muscels. She's relieved that it was Arya and not an enemy. She would kill if she has to, but it's not like she enjoys doing so.
"How, not too fast. Not so many question at a time, please."
She smiles and takes a deep breath.
"I was here with Yuri, checking out the enemy. Suddenly he went off and killed some of them. But he didn't came back and when I heard a sound nearby, I came to check it out. These are the enemies of the Vampire king, but not all off them. Vampires are not stupid. They don't gather all off their forces in one place. It's normal you haven't seen him. We left as soon as we reached the castle. I'm sure we'll see him later and that he''l welcome you then. He's a very hurried person and doesn't know how to stand still for a minute and think about it. And about the flight, it was fun. I really like to be so high up in the sky."
Mila hopes that she's answered all question and looks at Arya.µ
"Did you find something interesting for your medicines? I'm sure that these woods have a lot to offer for someone who makes medicines."
She smiles at her. Suddenly, she hears a noise. Swords She smeels blood. A fight! She turns around to look at the direction the smeel of blood comes from.
"Arya, did you hear that?"
She walks in the direction of the smell, but suddenly stops.
"Do you want to come with me or should we head back. I'm sure that you can fight, don't misunderstand me, but I'm worried about your safety when I would leave you alone."
Apr 29, 2011 3:02 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya nods what she said, and listens to what questions she told her.*
thanks.
and yes i got some ingredients u should try some of the medicine okay.. im not quite done, but there are so much samples in this forest, i just want to tear it down and get it... haha *giggles, and hears the noise too* ill join fight im good. *put her med kid away, and pulls out her two swords, and a bow and arrow* lets go Mila
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Apr 30, 2011 6:32 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri returns to the castle changes then goes to light and she says
"You used your red eye ddn't you"
Yuri looks down ashamed and says
"Yes but it was the only way to destroy there forces"
Light growls at him then licks his face and says
"I understand you like your knew little... pets"
Yuri looks at her angry
"There not my pets there my allies my friends someday"
Light growls then looks at Yuri dead in the eye
"You know balks don't work well with others this little friendship won't last long"
Yuri leaves and goes to the vampire king who says
"Fang brother I tire of all this fighting I could careless if the people are hurt but my castle no way were taking the attack to him the one person I hoped I would never have to face my father and your as well since we are fang brothers"
Jake laughs after the first part of his talk then is serious then Yuri Speaks
"I will gather my group and I hope we do what needs to be done he might of taught me the ways of being a vampire Shadowbow but never will he be my father"
Yuri walks away and gathers his group to tell them what they are to do next
"We are leaving to dark moon mountains where we must kill the former vampire king jake's father and techniccally my father but it must be done he wants jake dead and this kingdom in ruins now does anyone have any question before we move out"
May 1, 2011 4:28 AM

Aug 2009
Together with Arya, Mila sneaks towards the smell of blood. The closer they come, the more her vampire blood tells her to kill the one who did it. Even though those vampires are her enemy, she doesn't allow people to just kill them. Esoecially the young ones. The only reason that her vampires still exist, is because they live very long. It's very hard to give birth to them, so there are only one or two born a year. And as a vampire, it's in her blood to protect the young ones.
As a they reach the place and what she sees there, freezes her movements. Dead bodies everywhere. The smell of blood is undeniable now. Such young vampires too. Some are still fighting for their live, but it won't last long anymore. Soon, they'll be dead too. A massacre has taken place here.
"Arya, I'm really sorry you had to see this."
Misaki's blood is boilng while she walks between the corpses. She halps some by ending their life when they can't be saved anymore. Suddenly, she finds one who isn't injured that bad. There's still hope for him.
"Arya, please come here! We should help him right, even if he's our enemy? He's probably done nothing wrong and joined the army to protect his family. Or am I wrong?"
She holds her hand on the wound and looks at him.
"Vampires heal very fast, but when it's deep, the wound won't heal itself. Can you use a medicine of yours? I'm sure that when we help him, the wound will start to heal itself after a while."
She looks at the young man. He looks like he's around the 22 years old, but you can never guess a vampires real age. While she sits down next to him and lays his head on her lap, he opens his eyes. First, he look surprised, but then he tries to get away. He stops struggeling when he feels the wound, but his eyes tell Misaki that he's in panic.
"Don't worry. I'm also a vampire. I won't hurt you. So, don't struggle to much. I don't want you to die too."
May 2, 2011 1:33 PM

Sep 2008
*follows her, and then sees the vampire* okay Mila ill help *take out her medicine kit, and grabs her vampire blood, and healing process kit* this healing needle will sting sir, but it will help u heal, and this vampire blood will help you too, so drink this, not human blood, vampire blood. it restores your old cells. *put u in the bed kit, and stuck him with a UV, and meds* okay its working.

*sighs, and wipe off sweat.* okay all set.
Hime-samaMay 2, 2011 1:37 PM

May 4, 2011 11:56 AM

Aug 2009
Mila looks quiet at the vampire. When he drunk the blood and Arya treated him, he looks better. His wounds start to heal up, at least the gap narrows. It will take some days to fully recover, but vampires are strong. He will be able to lead a normal life again.
"Thank you very much, Arya. I owe you one."
She bows her head towards Arya and smiles. Then she concentrates on the young man again.
"Listen, young man. My name is Mila. Known as Mila the Elementist. Please, make yourself known and tell me what happened."
The man looks up and sighs. They helped him, so they probably aren't enemies. And maybe if he doesn't answer, they'll kill him anyway. But then again, Mila the Elementist is known as a kind vampire, except when her friends are in danger.
"My name is Jason. We were on hold here, but we probably wouldn't even have fought. We're just here to distract the army from the castle. They would have expected that attack came from the nord, while they actually would come from the south. We're the young squad. Not much experience, they called us green all the time. But they were right."
He laughs uncomfortable and tries to sit up. It's possible, but his wound still hurts. But he feels more safe this way.
"I've never seen something like him. He came through the camp like a storm through the country. Everyone who came in his way, was killed. It was a red-eyes tornado."
Mila looks up shocked.
"Are you saying that it was a vampire?"
Jason pulls up his shoulders, but stops when he feels the pain going through his whole body.
"I don't know what it was. But I do know one thing: even you, Mila the Elementist, would have problems in beating him."
He knows of her reputation. Doesn't kill often, but there's no chance of escaping when she's mad. Jason suddenly realises that he hasn't thanked the two ladies yet.
"I'm very thankful that you saved my lif, Mila and ... Can I ask your name, miss?"
He smiles at Arya.
May 5, 2011 1:50 PM

Sep 2008
*smiles at jason* ur welcome boy.
its okay. but im still wondering what was that bad storm i felt though by.. or up ahead... mm *thinks for a bit, while mila talking to jason*
oh btw the name is Arya, im an elf the healer. nice to meet u. and u dont need to worry, we will take care of you, and u wont die, becuz u wouldnt have known why u were out here to face the enemies, but i dont recall u as an enemy

May 7, 2011 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
Jason smiles thankful at Arya as well.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Arya the healer. And I can't stop thinking that I'm very lucky that you two were here."
Mila agrees to what Arya said. Most of these people didn't know the details of the attack or the reason. They just fought to protect their family. Tha's why she never likes war. Only the people who had an argue have a reason to fight, while all the innocent people need to do their dirty job: killing their oppenent. She suddenly looks at her friend when she remebers something.
"How did you manage to get vampire blood? I've never heard of a vampire giving it away. But then again, I don't know everything. But I surely am happy that you had it with you. I can't use my blood, because of my special powers. hIs body would have rejected it."
May 7, 2011 7:20 PM

Sep 2008
*smiles at jason, and nods*
*looks at mila* how i got vampire blood. plain.. it was difficult, and im not sure if u want to know.. it was hard, and a lot of concentrating. *nervous laughs* ill tell u anyway, i had use morphine on a newly turn vapmire who went rapid, and i had to stick him, and pull the needle out quick to get this blood, and so on. it was crazy. not my thing. but i got it. *sits down and drinks her herbal tea*

May 8, 2011 2:03 AM

Aug 2009
Mila laughs and pictures that image in her head.
"You're crazy. But crazy in a good way, I must say."
She smiles and looks at the sky. It's time to go back. The other will be worried, or at least, she hopes that they are. Because what kind of companion are you if you're not worried about the others?
"Arya, it's getting late. I think it's time to return to the castle."
She gets up and looks at Jason. They can't leave him alone here. He needs a decent bath and a good rest. And she won't let him go before she absolutely sure that his wound has fully healed. But before they leave, Mila has something important to do. It's a common thing to do when vampires had fallen.
"Come on, Jason. I will help you. Can you walk by your own? I will have to move you for a second."
She helps him to stand up and brings him to the nearest tree. There, she lets him sit down again. This should be far enough.
"Arya, can you come and stand here as well. I have to do something and it's better when your not too close to the bodies."
She walks one more time over the field and when she's convinced that all of them are dead, she takes a twig and makes a circle around the field. She breath in and out and suddenly her eyes become demonic red.
"Devil's heart is cruel
As he caused this pain
Demon's cry alone
As the soul slowly dies in vain"
A soft glow appears around the bodies and suddenly, they catch fire. As soon as the fire started, the bodies would become dust. When all fires had stopped, Mila makes a move with her hand and a wind leads the ashes away. She holds a minute of silence and then walks to the middle of the field. She takes a seed out of her pocket and buries it under ground. It's a tree common know under vampires as the Red Tree. It's a quite fast growing tree and also very beautiful one. It indicates that there has been a huge slaughter here. Mila returns to her friends and smiles sad.
"I guess it's time that we leave this place."
May 10, 2011 2:39 PM

Sep 2008
*picks up jason and walks to him further, and listens to mila's chanting spell, and then she waits to her to finish, and she fluent with the casting the bodies to burn, and they head back to the castle.*
*still wonders who killed all of these vampires in a single shot..* yes lets go, i dont want to be here if the creature or whatever come back, and see us.. *continue to walk with mila and jason to the castle*

May 11, 2011 11:18 AM

Aug 2009
Mila nods and helps Arya to carry Jason. After they walked for an half an hour, the castle comes in sight. They walk to the gate and still for the guards.
"Let us in. We're the companions of Yuri and we found this man. He was wounded, so we decided to take him with you."
The guard seems to be wondering if he should let the two women and the wounded man in. He looks at the other guard and together, they hold their spears in the middle to let them know they aren't welcome -yet.
"Can you proove you're a companion of Yuri and not just someone who wants to kill our king?"
Mila lets go of Jason and walks to the guards. Her eyes become red and her teeth seem to grow a bit. Normally, they're a bit longer as human teeth, so that she can mix in. But now it's clearly visible that they are vampire teeth. A warm wind circles around her.
"You should know who I am. I'm not dead, like the rumours said."
The guards become even wither than normally vampires are and bow deep.
"We're really sorry. We didn't realise who your are. Welcome in this castle. We will call someone who will help you carrying the young man."
They whistle and another guard shows up, seemingly younger than these two.
"Bring the young man on the twoo ladies to their rooms. Quick."
May 11, 2011 2:36 PM

Sep 2008
*gets to the castle, and watches the guards block them, and she told me to hold onto jason, and i did*
*shocked what happen to Mila.*
Mila what did u mean not "dead"
am i missing something.
*gets taken to their rooms.*
mila i need u to explain plz.

May 13, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
Mila smiles at Arya, but before she starts to explain, she let the guard carry Jason.
"Some decades ago, I fought with a wizard who wanted to steal my Element powers. I was heavily injured after our fight and hided in the outskirts of this country. In that time, the rumour that I was dead spreaded, which was very convenient for some people. You see, I'm a book hunter for the Royal family in my free time. I basically search for ancient books and buy them from their owners. If I was dead, an other person could take my place. There are some... rights you get, which are interesting for some people."
She sighs and then look at the guard who stopped at a door.
"Here it is. Your room -he looks at Arya- is the next one."
She enters and looks around. A big room with it's own bathroom.
"Please lay him on the bed. Then you can leave."
Mila looks how he follows her orders and sits next to Jason. She sees that he has fallen asleep and smiles. She takes off his shoes and leaves him that way. After she has taken another look, she sits down in one of the chairs and smiles at Arya.
"Won't you sit down with me for a moment, then we can talk some more."
May 13, 2011 2:20 PM

Sep 2008
*walks into the castle, went down couple of stairs and hallway, and ended to couple of rooms, and the guard show where my room and alice room* okay *goes to her room and put her things down and return to where jason and mila at*
Mila thats incredible about your life.. well mine is okay but some gets sweet action, and how i wanted to be a pharmacist haha anyways... what other things u need to tell me about it??

May 15, 2011 11:44 AM

Aug 2009
Mila smiles and softley shakes her head.
"You haven't even heard a tenth of it. I've lived for a very long time, Arya. I'm considered to be one of the oldest vampires. If I would tell you about my live, we could be talking for weeks."
She looks at Arya and grins.
"It's a great dream and I can see that you've fulfilled it already for a very big part. I'm sure that, in the future, you'll be the greatest med of all times. If you want, I can show you some special places where rare herbs grow. But that will be after this mess is over."
She sits a bit more comfortable and looks outside at the descending sun. She stands up and opens a window. Without looking at Arya, she strats talking.
"Yes, I want to tell you something important. It's about the 'enemy' we are probably going to fight. But I don't like to use the word enemy, since he isn't. Both the king and our opponent are at fault. It goes way back in time and I'll tell you that story another time. But this is something I have to tell you immediatley: our opponent is stronger than the king and his army. His army is probably smallers than the kings, but when it would come to a one-on-one fight, he would probably win."
Mila turns around and looks serious at Arya.
"I'm telling you this because I know which way this will go. The king will ask us to fight that person and Yuri will accept. It's going to be dangerous, but we have a high possibility of winning when we're going to use this."
She walks to her stuff and takes something out of it. It's a small box, which she throws to Arya.
"Inside is a special medicine. The last time it has been made was about 700 years ago, because the king that ruled at that time said it was too dangerous. And it probably is. Listen well, Arya. When we're fighting this person, when I give you a sign, get this in his mounth. I don't care how, do it the way you want to. When this begins to work, he'll turn into a normal human. It won't kill him, probably. He''ll be a normal human for the rest of his life."
She closes her eyes and sighs.
"I wish we don't have to go this far. It's a terrible proces."
May 15, 2011 12:20 PM

Sep 2008
*arya listens to the whole story of why we called down to see the vampire king, and fight for him against this someone.* *take the meds* thanks Mila. one thing who is this guy we are fighting? u didnt say his name at all.
btw thanks u can help me look for good plants to make great meds. i do want to become the best medic of all time, im only average great thats all. but i do want to be very recognizable. one thing when does Yuri come back?? he has been gone for a long time, maybe you should go "find" him okay. *smiles, and watches jason sleep*

May 15, 2011 12:59 PM

Aug 2009
Mila looks up at Arya.
"His name is Han. And he's a necromancer. Simply said, he can bring back the dead. But when he does, they recieve some godly power. And they're not really alive, so it's hard to kill them. But he also uses vampires for his army, like the one who was wiped out. But they're mostley not 'used' to fight, just for intimidation.""
She listens to Arya talking about her dream and smiles.
"Don't worry. Work hard and you'll get there. And maybe you're right. I should go search for him. We need to talk."
She stands up and smiles at Arya.
"Please take care of Jason. When he wakes up and his eyes are red, call a guard. He'll know what to do."
She waves her goodbye and walks out of the room, looking for Yuri. She wonders where he went. It's a big castle, so it could take a while. And ever since the day she stopped drinking human blood, she's not that good at followings someones scent anymore. So she just wanders around, looking at the most commons places where he could be.
May 15, 2011 5:37 PM

Sep 2008
Thanks Mila.
thats gonna be hard, but ill keep this med with me with all day. and make sure to put down his throat.
thanks i need that encouragement.
okay ill see u a bit, and will do when he wakes up, find Yuri. try to.
*sits on the bed and wait intil he wakes up*

May 16, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2009
Mila is looking around, but can't seem to find Yuri. She wonders where he is, because she's quite certain that he went back to the castle. When she sees a person wandering around, she stops him and asks the person if he had seen Yuri. Because she doesn't know if that person know their leader, she describes him to him.
"Yes, I saw him. Go right here, then welk to the end of the wall and enter that room. He should be there, if I'm not mistaken."
Mila thanks the man and follows his directions. When she's at the door, she knocks politely band goes inside. Then she looks around if she sees Yuri.
"Yuri, are you here?"

Jason is having a nightmare. The only thing he sees are red eyes, a person with an enormous bloodlust. What is this feeling? Is he scared? Yeah, he is. It's normal, after all, he had seen his comrades been killed. He was lucky that he didn't die and was founded by the two ladies. When he suddenly sees the red eyes again, he wakes up with a shock. His eyes blood red, looking for something to drink. It's normal for a wounded vampire to search for blood. He sees Arya and looks longing at her neck. Wasn't she an elf? It is said that their blood is absolutley delicious.
May 16, 2011 1:34 PM

Sep 2008
A: *watches jason, but slowly she falls into a sleep mode, been so tired, and lays on the bed next to him.* *sighs* *Dreams of becoming the world's number one Medic and she was quite happy, and it made her day.* she met all her friends, and her bestfriedns there, even her family.*

May 16, 2011 6:06 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri rides light to the castle in the moonwell pass
"Well Girl looks like it's just you and me"
Light looks up to him then he pets her head as he gets off at the castle
"Don't worry girl I'll be fine this is whats best for the team I don't want them hurt now go"
Light flies off and Yuri walks in to the great hall were the Former Mad Vampire king Eldor sits at a throne and he says
"Well if it isn't my son's friend Yuri I imagined you were getting too old what with your new group the companions last of the Balks get a little lonely did we an all girl team"
Yuri flips the table and walks to Eldor and Says
"Don't you dare say that again or I will kill you old man"
Eldor smiles and Yuri looks behind him and he's stabbed by a knife and Eldor laughs and says
"DarkSteel the only thing that effects you Balk riders haha you think I wouldn't hurt you wrong now take him to a room and get the troops together we attack my son again in a weeks time"
Yuri using his connection tells Light menatally
"Protect the team leave me I'll figure a way out you know I always do"
Light says
"I know you do but your not the young man that picked me to be his balk"
Yuri Laughs and says
"I know i'm not as dumb now go and don't tell them it'll only make them worry I have to go"
The guard carrying Yuri hits him in the face with the knife still stuck in his heart Yuri passes out and Light goes to the nearest companion the one with all the medicines and her little vampire friend and tells them whats happened
May 16, 2011 7:28 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya still away in her dream, and nevered knew that Light came to her and said what happened to yuri, but jason has already bitten her neck, and didnt noticed it. *she is still on the bed, but Light should know that she got bit a vampire and cant wake up*

May 16, 2011 8:03 PM

Nov 2008
Light Breaks through the wall and the tries to attack her light tears the vampire to pieces and she looks at the girl he bit on the floor she says
"You poor elf if only the vampires did not find you attractive I can heal you and make you still an elf it will only be a funny feeling but Endure child"
Light puts her head to the girl and a light shines from her and Light then lays down and tells her the story...Yuri is thrown into a room the knife taken out of his chest and he looks around and says
"Darksteel lined prison he really wants to keep me here"
Yuri Laughs then stretches and sits down
"I guess nothing to do but wait and plan"
May 17, 2011 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
Jason, who was taken over by his instinct and decided to bite the elf, was sitting there, drinking the delicious blood. But then suddenly, a dragon flies into the room and attacks him. And before he was torn to pieces by the sharp claws and teeth, his eyes turned blue again and he recognised Arya.
"Arya, I'm sorry."
And then he feels the pain taking over and then suddenly nothing.

Mila looks into the room, but notices that he isn't there.
"Where did that idiot go?"
Then suddenly, she smells familiar blood. Vampire blood. Jason! She turns around and sprints to the room. While she does, she takes her rod and turns it into and ax. It's an ability that she can mostley do because of the special rod. It is said that thousands of years ago, it was the tool of a magician who put a spell on it. The user had to get marked by it before they can use it. She has one too. She opens the door and look inside. A part of the room was destroyed and on the bed, there was Arya and the dragon Light.
"What the-"
She smells the vampire blood and looks at the place where Jason lays in pieces. She can't believe it. He was just shredded to pieces. But then she smells the elfblood. She looks at Arya, who's emitting a soft light. She knows what happened. He woke up, craving for blood and she probably didn't pay attention. A hungry vampire can't be easily stopped. But did he have to die for that? A vampire bite is most of the time not deadly, altough it's differnt by an elf.
"Light, what are you doing here? Where is Yuri?"
May 17, 2011 1:31 PM

Sep 2008
*while that happen, when jason couldnt stop the blood thirst, and sucked her alomst dry, and she went into an almost coma. she heard flap, bite, blood gush, and nothing else happened. *

*slowly she sees this blue light emits her, and her neck wound is better, and she wakes up and see Light there*
what light, where is Yuri at* *then she hears the story what happened to yuri, and the that someone is going to kill the son of the king vampire, and he is imprisioned*
oh great thats perfect, what should we do now.? go save him? or does he have order for us to stop them killing.

May 17, 2011 3:02 PM

Nov 2008
Light looks at them weary and says
"That fool Yuri has been captured by Elron Jakes father the former mad king of the vampires and now we have to go and save him I know that idiot can get out of it by himself but he's getting older and he needs you guys to start helping him now get on my back and we'll fly there....
Yuri in his sell starts to laugh and says
"Way to easy"
His chains fall off and he wanders the room and he sits down and meditates all his energy pent up he uses whats left of his energy not taken by the darksteel and breaks the door down then looks around five guards come at him he disarms one and takes his sword then hacks away at the rest leaving one
"You better tell me where elron is"
The guard says
"He is in the throne room he..."
Yuri snaps his neck then goes to the chest nearby and grabs his sword the True Light blade forged many years ago by the balk riders...
"Now the real fun begins":
Yuri heads for the throne room
May 20, 2011 10:50 AM

Aug 2009
Mila sighs and sits down on the bed. She buries her head in her hands and thinks. They can suprise them, that's a good thing. It'll probably work.
"Alright. Let's go. We're companions after all."
She takes a llok at Jason, or at least, the bloody mess that used to be Jason. She takes a piece of chalk and draws a cricle again. Then she does the same ritual as last time.
"No time to lose."
She jumps on the back of Light and offers Arya her hand to help her if she wants.
May 20, 2011 7:15 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya stands up, and jumps out of the mess, and took something from jason to keep a memory of him, then sees her jump on light, and ask her for her hand*
uh.... is it safe... *goes to but stops* fine ill do it.. just make sure she doesnt kill me..... *freaks out and think about her horse* okay *gets on, and is still as a cat, and holds on mila* lets go.. before change my mind.

May 21, 2011 5:20 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri wAlks the throne room
"you honestly. Didn't think you could hold me could you"
Eldor laughs and then says
"I knew you would Yuri but how a about your friends there right outside my castle "
Eldor laughs and Yuri hears the cry of bilters huge creatures that cannot be tamed hunters of the balk Yuri runs as fast as he can seeing light fighting the bilters he screams and cast the ancient words of death only known to the most advanced balks using too much could kill the balk but Yuri still had power he runs to the injured light
May 21, 2011 10:30 AM

Sep 2008
*flying on light, and then creatures came attack them, and light tried to hold them off, and then one of the huge creatures took Arya away, and then they dropped her down in front eldor, and looks at him, and takes her knife and runs at him, but stopped looking at him, whom she cant move*
what the? why did you take only me? why cant i move? why wont u kill me? u better not say u have use for me. u lier!! *looks into his eyes and think its true..*

May 22, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Heals light and then helps his friends off light
"Are you guys alright why are you here I told you not to come?"
May 23, 2011 12:41 PM

Aug 2009
Mila is riding on Light, when suudenly, weird creatures came to attack them. She was surprised, but immediatlet tried to fight them. But they didn't come for her or Arya. They were aiming at Light. She couldn't keep something off that wasn't going for her. But suddenly, the creatures disappears as fast as they came. She looks down and sees Yuri. They're going down and she see how he heals Light. Then he helps her off the dragon.
"You should know that I have my own will. But there's no time to talk. Arya was taken by one of the creatures and brought somewhere. We should find her. But first, are you feeling alright?"
She looks him with a serious look in the eyes to know if he's lying or not.
May 23, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2008
Chained next to Eldor, and doesnt know why, and she cant move she feels frozen, and starts to think of a plan.

"what does he want from her? ; why is she here then? thinks more and more...

May 25, 2011 8:19 PM

Nov 2008
"I'm fine I just haven't used that much powers in a long time lets get going and stay behind me I don't know what other tricks Eldor Might have"
Yuri whistles and the healed light takes to the sky and Yuri runs into the castle with his sword drawn ready to kill Eldor who sits in the throne Room laughing and says to Yuri
"Kill me it doesn't matter there is another evil..."
Yuri stabs Eldor with his blade and Eldor whispers something into his ear and Yuri pulls his blade out and drops his blade on the ground and sits down and says to himself
"No it can't be how can it be we got rid of them years ago no Dammit"
Yuri grabs his blade and sheaths it then runs outside he whistles for Light then he looks at the girls and says
"I'm afraid for the first time in a long time Milkhan has returned the destroyer of the Balks has returned with DarkSider his balk I'll tell you right now I will stop at nothing to kill him now get on light we have a new mission we must once again get all the realms to wave the United Realms Flag again to stop milkhan and his men"
Yuri gets on light
WolftigerkingMay 28, 2011 9:47 AM
May 29, 2011 5:51 AM

Aug 2009
Mila nods a bit reassured and followf Yuri into the throne room. She takes out her rod, but keep it in this form for a while. She stops when she sees Eldor, and next to him Arya. She's chained next to him, seemingly not able to move. After a last look on Yuri, who is attacking Eldori, Mila runs to Arya.
"Arya! Are you alright?"
Mila picks up two words from Yuri's conversation with Eldor. Another evil... Does that mean that this isn't over? He was just a pawn? She swears softly and sees Yuri running out the castle. They have to go. She stands up again and with some movements of her hand, a cold wind slices four, five times through the chaines which bind her to the throne. They break and Alice picks up Arya, so that they can run out the castle. When they're outside, Mila slowly breathes in and out and looks at the part of the chaines that is still around Arya's arms and legs. But that's for later.
"Milkhan... This is bad."
She remembers the time he was active. She never met him in person, but she's heard all the stories of the people who did. When everbody thought he was dead, everybody was so happy and relieved. But now he's back, they have a huge problem.
"Arya, can you ride Light?"
May 29, 2011 9:57 AM

Sep 2008
*sees yuri killed Eldor, and is face is shocked*
im fine Mila, *she helps her up, and gets going with her, and she have heard of that name before when she was little, it took so much strength to get on teh ground and now he is back, this isnt good at her*
Mila i can ride but yuri needs to cut off my restraints, only a balk or its dragon can take it off. okay but i still dont know why he kidnapped me not u... do u know anything of it guys *looks at mila and yuri* and im ready for another mission at least.. *lays on mila.* lets get going.

May 29, 2011 11:04 AM

Aug 2009
Mila shakes her head. She doesn't know either. Maybe it's because Arya looks like a quite easy target, but she doesn't think that that is the case.
"It's probably just a coincedence."
She smiles at her new friend.
Jun 5, 2011 7:18 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri rides light to the king of the elves and of the realm of light Endon
"Stay here in the courtyard only Royal Advisors are allowed to speak to the king"
Yuri goes into the throne room and Endon says to him
"I know why you are it is not up to me for us to go into battle under your flag since then the elves have wanted only the most powerful to lead us so you must defeat my general Peeta to the death"
Yuri looks at him and nods his head then says
"I will in the court yard"
Yuri goes to the court yard and see's the general Peeta huge with his claymore Yuri throws his blade and his armor with his shirt on light and the general says
"Why are you taking off your shirt?"
Yuri says
"To make it more ever"
They fight yuri dodges each of his swings yuri sweeps him the once on the ground he goes and gets him on a chokhold until he passes out once he wakes up peeta gets up and says
"You must kill me that is the rules take my blade and kill me sir you are the Victor"
Yuri grabs the blade and hands it to him then says
"I am no sir and in this war we will need all the help we can get lead the elves save more lives rise now"
Peeta rises and Endon allows him to live Yuri puts on his own shirt and blade on then sits down on the bench and inspects the arrows in his quiver
Jun 7, 2011 2:15 PM

Sep 2008
Arrives and remember this kindgom
"Mila i remember this kingdom, my family took me here to learn medicine from the specialist, i wonder if he is here still.?"
looks up to the castle
"its so beautiful dont u think..."
Why does Yuri have to go and do things on his own..."
sighs, and looks at Mila...
Well... im going into the castle and find the nursery office. okay, u can come or what for Yuri.... okay i have to go see him smiles, and goes to a different door, and goes find the med office.

Jun 12, 2011 10:32 AM

Aug 2009
Mila looks up at the castle and smiles.
"It's the lves kingdom we're in after all. But it's a surprise you've been here. Not many non-royals are invited here."
She jumps off Light and streches. When she does so, she sees Yuri entering the court yard again which soon ends in a fight with somebody she doesn't know. He really has talent to get into fights, doesn't he? She sighs and watches the fight. Then she notices that Arya decides to go to the nursury office.
"Okay, but be careful, okay? But don't forget to ask Yuri to break the chains for you! You don't want to go through you live with her hands chained, right?"
She smiles when she sees her new friend leave.
"Well, what to do..."
She looks at Yuri and walks towards him. Without saying a word, she sits down next to him. After a long time of silence on her side, she looks at him.
"Why do you insist on fighting alone? I thought you make this group because you couldn't do it on your own."
Mila looks up at the blue sky and decides to just say what she really thinks about it.
"If you don't need me, then I'm going back. I have enough other things to do, you know? I just accepted to join you because there's a lot of evil in this world that can't be fought alone."
She sighs and looks at his face.
Jun 12, 2011 1:21 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri Looks down saddened
"I'm sorry I just really don't want to lose anyone again back during the fall of the balks I was the leader of my own squad the strongest ever in the blink of an Eye they were gone my whole team my only family gone and me the only one left"
Yuri clenches legs then lets go
"The only thing I was left with was this damn constant pain in my leg from the huge gash I got during the battle I love you guys and I don't want you to get hurt please stay with me I promise soon I'll need your help I'm old and weak I need you strong ladies to help this bitter old man"
Yuri holds his leg laughing then hugs her
"I'm glad we had this talk so will you please join me and stand by my side"
Yuri holds his hand to her
Jun 12, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2008
- goes to the medic office, and notices he is not in there so she goes back, and see yuri there, and he is going to have a fit to notice she left so she quietly goes and sits on top of light, and whispers not to mention, and waves at mila, and let her know later-
did i miss anything

Jun 17, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2009
Mila looks at Yuri and listens to his story about the fall of the balks. She rembers that time and knows it was horrible.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know that. Many has lost loved ones, but even though the years pass by, the scars will never heal."
She let her be hugged and smiles at him.
"Like I could not help you after all the begging. But don't forget that i'm older than you, young man. All the old and weak stuff made me feel like I should have returned to ashes a very long time ago."
She grins and lays her hand in his. Altough he gets into fights very fast, he does have this aura which makes people trust in him. She notices that Arya came back and waves back at her.
"Nope."
She smiles at Yuri.
Jun 21, 2011 8:08 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri looks at Mila of course she is older but there is something else and he has to tell her now or he will never again be able to say it o...
"Mila we've been through a lot and I never know when we might separate or anything like that I'm sorry your right I'm young and ambitious and have learned things that nobody knows or if they do there dead but I have to tell you something... I love you Mila"
Yuri kisses her on the mouth and steps back waiting to hear his response he had never felt such love since Victoria....
Jun 21, 2011 3:54 PM

Sep 2008
mila smiles at them, and listen to his love for Mila, and knows that its forbidden to be loved by a balk, even though she likes him, but its okay. she already has to be in love with someone as her like, or vampire kind...
"wow thats a shocking... umm im going to give u space okay. -smiles- i have to go and talk to the king....anyways bye.. -slowly walks away, and hope that Yuri didnt hear her say King.. even though she isnt allowed but have to give him a message..

Jul 6, 2011 7:44 AM

Aug 2009
Mila listens to Yuri, but her smiling face slowaly disappears when she notices what he wants to say to her. But before she can tell him to say no more,he tells her that he loves her and kisses her.She was surprised by the sudden kiss and stares at him.
"Yuri..."
She doesn't know what to say and closes her mouth before anything stupid comes out. Shocked and nervous, she finally finds the words to say.
"We just met, how can you tell me you love me?"
Jul 6, 2011 11:00 AM

Sep 2008
Arya runs to the door but its guarded, and so tries to walk in but is blocked
" Your not allowed in here ma'm. even though we know who you are, and is the king's son fiance. plz step away, and leave or we will use force on you."
Arya looks at them.
" but im allowed in i hve a note, and plus i have to get in no matter what."
tries to push through but is blocked and is dragged and is tries to fight them, hoping no one sees this..

Jul 6, 2011 12:10 PM

Nov 2008
"I haven't been truthful with all of you for years i've been observing all of you to see if you all had the potential to be a companion and when I watched you I fell in love with how kind you could be but when it came to fighting you fought beautifully and flawless that is how I know maybe i'm foolish but i'm thousands of years old so I get to be a little foolish every once in a while"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Characters

Wolftigerking - Feb 7, 2011

4 by HunniBunni »»
Mar 30, 2011 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.