Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 20, 2010 1:37 PM

Nov 2008
There sure is, but why did they rush out that fast?
We only walked around for a few minutes.
Dec 20, 2010 1:46 PM

Jul 2010
Well if they see something moving that is not like them they will attack.
*Looks at the guy flying the Helicopter*
Lest go now.
*The helicopter go really fast disappearing into the clouds*

(Hey Zarem Post in the other post i'm going to post on ok.)
Obi-ChanDec 20, 2010 2:27 PM
Dec 21, 2010 12:51 AM

Jul 2009
(There were thousands guys not 500 but i mean like thousand some where close to 3000 and rising)

Blue watches The Zombie he had meet and the Humans leave he sat down and waved over an undead eagle, patting it and then sending it flying to the north, it seemed Yellow had gotten the Message from ZK and not he had to tell White.
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Jan 14, 2011 5:31 PM

Dec 2009
*once again it was just another day, aimlessly walking around the city, if i was lucky enough some fool would be stupid enough to try and enter the city*
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jan 16, 2011 12:45 PM

Jul 2009
It was a Dull day the sun was up and there was limited cloud covering in the sky the zombies moved around as usual swaying as they took each step there was no sign of anything living at all, As you walk around the city 3 Birds catch your eye as they flew over head each having glowing Blue eyes.

They flew in towards the heart of the city.
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Jan 16, 2011 2:29 PM

Dec 2009
* i may not have much intelligence but i could atleast form one word to notice something bout those birds*

diff......er......ent

*unknowingly they piqued my interested and i turned around keeping an eye on them and walking after them, watching where they were going*
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jan 29, 2011 5:08 PM

Jul 2009
You walk through crowd after crowd of Zombie but another ting other than the bird catches your rotting eyes and ears the Sounds of gun fire in the distance as well as a car driving down the street towards your area.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Bio.

Zantaboan - Dec 1, 2010

34 by Wolftigerking »»
Jun 21, 2012 2:58 AM

Sticky: » Umbrella Outpost (Open Thread) ( 1 2 3 )

Obi-Chan - Dec 5, 2010

104 by Obi-Chan »»
Feb 13, 2011 1:15 PM

» Claire's Road Trip - Story Arc

Shadow543 - Dec 14, 2010

46 by Zantaboan »»
Feb 3, 2011 10:38 PM

Sticky: » North City (Open Thread) ( 1 2 )

Zantaboan - Dec 4, 2010

94 by Tamoball »»
Jan 29, 2011 6:38 PM

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Stats.

Obi-Chan - Nov 25, 2010

27 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 24, 2011 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.