Forum Settings
Forums
New
4 hours ago

Aug 2011

https://myanimelist.net/anime/55994/

Plot Summary

Second season of Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online.

Other Information

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 5, 2024 to ?
Premiered: Fall 2024
Broadcast: Saturdays at 00:00 (JST)
Previewed: Sep 29, 2024
Producers: Aniplex, Magic Capsule, Egg Firm, Straight Edge
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: A-1 Pictures
Source: Light novel
Genre: Action
Themes: Military, Video Game
Duration: Unknown
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
GridironOtaku2 hours ago
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
2 hours ago

Aug 2011
Episode 1

LLENN is back on the battlefield with her trusty gaming friends after the second Squad Jam in which LLENN defeated Pitohui to take second place in the event, and then met Pito IRL. So in the meantime, everybody is preparing for the next Squad Jam taking place three months later that will have special rules that won't be revealed until the day of the event. Last time, it was just LLENN and Fukaziroh, but this time Pito and M join to form a team of four, with LLENN out to defeat the Amazons. Pretty much, it's all setup here for the third Squad Jam, and LLENN and Fukaziroh have a pretty amusing conversation in the waiting room, but in any case the show continues to be carried by the great cast of characters here. This time, they are going for the win seeing that last time LLENN and Pitohui took each other out essentially as while LLENN won that battle, she was just a sitting duck for the champion. Can't wait to see how the little pink devil and her teammates approach this Squad Jam.
2 hours ago

Oct 2022
It's back to the battlefield for the third Squad Jam, and this time LLENN and Pitohui are on the same team. LLENN hopes to take out Team SHINC this time, but there are going to be some new rules that will take effect once enough teams are eliminated. And it seems one of the other teams got a covert message before the event started, so what is that all about?
Failure is always an option.
2 hours ago

Feb 2019
I need to watch season 1 before this one...wasn't season 1 only on Netflix? I know there was some reason I didn't watch the first season when it first streamed.
2 hours ago

Aug 2018
HOOfan_1 said:
I need to watch season 1 before this one...wasn't season 1 only on Netflix? I know there was some reason I didn't watch the first season when it first streamed.

No, it was on CR. I kind of liked it. Down for this one as well. At least A-1 guarantees the production values will be pretty good.
Away from the things of man, my love, away from the things of man.
1 hour ago

Sep 2019
The first season was pretty good, despite the fact that we were just watching people play a computer game. So I'll keep watching. The action and animation are great, and the characters are fun.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How I Attended an All-Guy's Mixer ◊ Discussion

SeleneOnTheMoon - 4 hours ago

2 by GridironOtaku »»
44 minutes ago

» Mecha-Ude: Mechanical Arms Discussion

zkeleton - 12 hours ago

6 by RMikami »»
1 hour ago

» Magilumiere Magical Girls Inc. Discussion

HOOfan_1 - 2 hours ago

2 by GridironOtaku »»
1 hour ago

» 365 Days to the Wedding Discussion

Galaxy-Crisis - Yesterday

16 by Gafennec »»
2 hours ago

» Dandadan Discussion

GridironOtaku - Oct 2

30 by HOOfan_1 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.