Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 18, 8:01 AM
Jan 2021
All I do know is that Twitter is gonna have a field day with this anime SO TO PREPARE WHEN IT COMES OUT DELETE TWITTER AND ENJOY PEAK
Jan 18, 8:37 AM
Jan 2021
lmao thats so true
Jan 18, 8:42 AM

Jul 2015
Yup. This one needs to be gatekeeped hard. When it inevitably happens, don't bother trying to reason with them.

Jan 18, 8:48 AM
May 2020
We have to come up with a bunch of excuses. We already have “deconstruction of harem”, let’s get some more pseudo intellectual buzzwords going!

Seriously though, anyone who’d complain about Off Season and Monster Season probably wouldn’t watch through Nisemonogatari. We good.
Jan 18, 8:50 AM
Sep 2018
onespankman said:
We have to come up with a bunch of excuses. We already have “deconstruction of harem”, let’s get some more pseudo intellectual buzzwords going!

Seriously though, anyone who’d complain about Off Season and Monster Season probably wouldn’t watch through Nisemonogatari. We good.

So true. From what I’ve heard of this upcoming season it should be exciting! No need to even listen to the online complaints if they even notice this season airing haha. So happy to have Monogatari back!
Jan 18, 9:03 AM
Mar 2021
Peak is back
Gate keeping is definitely the way to go
I love this show
Jan 18, 9:22 AM
May 2023
Im confused wats goin on? Is summin new comin out?
Jan 18, 10:16 AM
Jul 2022
Dabbingpotato said:

Monogatari monster season aka the final season dlc++ its covers a lot of new stuff and a lot of questions it was just announce today that’ll be a anime with the rise of anime popularity twitter gonna have a field day when it comes out
Jan 18, 10:31 AM
May 2023
_Yotsugi_ said:
Dabbingpotato said:

Monogatari monster season aka the final season dlc++ its covers a lot of new stuff and a lot of questions it was just announce today that’ll be a anime with the rise of anime popularity twitter gonna have a field day when it comes out

Ah damn it im only half way through the series
Jan 18, 10:52 AM
Jul 2022
Dabbingpotato said:
_Yotsugi_ said:

Won’t come out for like a year or something the it was announced to be in production and is gonna be made but won’t come out anytime soon though you have more than enough time plus it covers all kinds of things all over the place since it’s about there lives when the series ended pretty much
Jan 18, 11:43 AM
Jun 2021
The best day of my life.
Jan 18, 2:46 PM
May 2023
_Yotsugi_ said:
Dabbingpotato said:

Won’t come out for like a year or something the it was announced to be in production and is gonna be made but won’t come out anytime soon though you have more than enough time plus it covers all kinds of things all over the place since it’s about there lives when the series ended pretty much

Ah thats fine then as long as i got time to finish it
Jan 18, 3:23 PM
Feb 2019
Who cares about what twitter users say? I only use it for p*rn anyway🗿
Jan 18, 4:33 PM
Apr 2023
All right, I did not know a new Monogatari series was coming out that has me excited now we just need to Gate keep the Twitter freaks
Jan 18, 7:09 PM
Mar 2020
Hyped for some new Monogatari after 6 years time to discuss our defense against those twitter freaks!
Jan 18, 7:11 PM
Mar 2020
Hyped for some new Monogatari after 6 years! Collected all the booms and I hope the rest will be officially translated as well with the coming anime series!
Jan 18, 10:33 PM
Apr 2020
ZeemoXD said:
Who cares about what twitter users say? I only use it for p*rn anyway🗿

my man I use for that purpose to

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Sep 25, 2009

690 by animejas »»
Jun 5, 11:16 AM

» How did the main character didn't get killed in the final episode?

emryuu - May 30

1 by Merve2Love »»
May 30, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 31, 2009

357 by xVitro »»
May 21, 9:44 PM

» Watch Order 2024?

GoCrayzee - Jan 27

29 by salarx »»
May 5, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 3, 2009

511 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 28, 11:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.