Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2023 6:26 AM
Feb 2018

I have literal chills, it looks incredible.
Aug 30, 2023 7:21 AM
Jul 2023
It looks amazing, I personally think this is the best that could have happened for a One Piece live action
However, One Piece was absolutely not meant for live action. It’s just way too cartoon-y and absurd. I don’t even wanna imagine what Gear 4 is gonna look like.
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Sep 2020
The curse have been broken. The one piece live action looks really great. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
Aug 30, 2023 7:50 AM

Dec 2018
They should cut off stuff  like the third sword of Zoro held by him in his mouth, its too silly for live action. If there was a live action adaptation of AOT, I'd also want them to cut out the moments when Levi turns into a vidget spiner XD It's great in animation medium but in live action not so much. Other than that it looks a lot better than I would imagine when I heard that something like this is in production. Its also looks like Luffy is not that stupid in live action as in anime XD His head won't start to steam when someone asks him how much 10-3 is.
Aug 30, 2023 8:22 AM
May 2023
Bolona07 said:
It looks amazing, I personally think this is the best that could have happened for a One Piece live action
However, One Piece was absolutely not meant for live action. It’s just way too cartoon-y and absurd. I don’t even wanna imagine what Gear 4 is gonna look like.

bro gear 4 is like thinking way too ahead . first this needs to get a green light of s2 . gear 4 might be in like season 7 or something like that . it's gonna take a very long while and we can definitely hope that VFX and CGI has improved drastically in that period for gear 4 to look sane .
Aug 30, 2023 8:57 AM
Jul 2023
ReegrezSNK said:
They should cut off stuff  like the third sword of Zoro held by him in his mouth, its too silly for live action. If there was a live action adaptation of AOT, I'd also want them to cut out the moments when Levi turns into a vidget spiner XD It's great in animation medium but in live action not so much. Other than that it looks a lot better than I would imagine when I heard that something like this is in production. Its also looks like Luffy is not that stupid in live action as in anime XD His head won't start to steam when someone asks him how much 10-3 is.

The third sword is way too iconic to just cut out of the live action. It’s like taking away Luffy’s rubber ability
Aug 30, 2023 9:06 AM
Aug 2022
ReegrezSNK said:

Yeah, but Who knows maybe the 3-sword style gonna look good in fight, Who knows it’s not even out yet
Aug 30, 2023 12:19 PM
Feb 2017
ReegrezSNK said:

there is a live action AOT saw it a few years ago
Aug 30, 2023 3:29 PM
Sep 2021
Xero_Tsukiyomi5 said:
ReegrezSNK said:

It's not good, tho from what I heard. xD
Aug 31, 2023 3:25 AM

Feb 2021
ZXEAN said:
The curse have been broken. The one piece live action looks really great. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

The chance that the live action is going to be anything but a dumpster fire is the same chance of the sun rising in the west and setting in the east.

Like, have you seen Arlong?
Aug 31, 2023 3:33 AM

Sep 2020
elderonn said:
ZXEAN said:

The chance that the live action is going to be anything but a dumpster fire is the same chance of the sun rising in the west and setting in the east.

That's the only criticism you can come up with or is there any more ?

You can check out the early reviews ; general audience and critics both are enjoying this series.
Aug 31, 2023 3:45 AM
Feb 2023
ZXEAN said:
elderonn said:

You can check out the early reviews ; general audience and critics both are enjoying this series.

I am sorry to tell you this but the curse was broken by other animes before. The problem is the curse isn’t actually broken because CGI looks bad. The acting wasn’t good. It feels rushed, pacing isn’t that good. The anime is still 10x better to watch than live action. So to hear from audience who enjoy anything even bad things isn’t a good measure.
Aug 31, 2023 3:49 AM

Sep 2020
Confused_100 said:
ZXEAN said:

I am sorry to tell you this but the curse was broken by other animes before. The problem is the curse isn’t actually broken because CGI looks bad. The acting wasn’t good. It feels rushed, pacing isn’t that good. The anime is still 10x better to watch than live action. So to hear from audience who enjoy anything even bad things isn’t a good measure.
Alita the battle angle was a good one too.
Aug 31, 2023 3:58 AM
Feb 2023
ZXEAN said:
Confused_100 said:

Alita the battle angle was a good one too.

Well yeah but the same problem for me was it was rushed, the pacing was all over the place but I will say atleast the CGI and acting there was better than this one. To me there’s a definite reason why not one live action adaptation of anime or manga worked as well. It’s because they try to condense it down and remove parts which shouldn’t be removed. Any actual fan of the manga or anime in general would say this.

That’s why when you see an anime not going with the same pace as manga or removing anything, fans complain about it. My problem here, some fans are already trying to say this is good without even watching it. So it’s just a waste of time to hear the haters or defenders of this from get go. After it all settled, I still think ppl will love the anime more and think live action didn’t add anything or solve any issues.
Aug 31, 2023 6:28 PM

Jun 2021
Looks crap I’ll stick to the anime
Sep 24, 2023 2:52 AM
Feb 2017
Loaf_dontcare said:
Xero_Tsukiyomi5 said:

It's not good, tho from what I heard. xD

no it sucked didnt follows the story at all albut destroyed the relationship of Eren and Mikasa made her hateful towards him it was horrible but was saying there is a live action AOT

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ninkendo - May 28, 2011

92 by bakakisima »»
5 minutes ago

» one of the most boring arcs - egghead

amande07 - Jun 11

33 by yuckcrae »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 493 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animegeek4life - Apr 9, 2011

81 by bakakisima »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1073 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Aug 19, 2023

135 by sibiris »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 492 Discussion

Jawaese - Apr 26, 2011

26 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.