Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 6, 2010 1:13 PM

Apr 2009
Anna: *send a new sms* " If there not here with in 15 min. ( Rp time, no timeing in real live) I am gonna use the EMP, and call in one of the elite Squads of the E.U "

Jan 6, 2010 1:20 PM

Sep 2009
Prinz_Eugen said:
Anna: *send a new sms* " If there not here with in 15 min. ( Rp time, no timeing in real live) I am gonna use the EMP, and call in one of the elite Squads of the E.U "
*sends a sms* "fine.....*I look up in the sky* but they are just going to need another 2 mins not 15 *smiles*"

Frank: *looks over the city* ok guys this is the place now get your ass moving and jump,GO! GO! GO!
Chris: *throws the weapons to John and Frank* we are not jumping till we have these *smiles*
John: *throws them a parachute* and we are not jumping till we have this on *all three put them on then jump*
*Chris jumps first* Chris: OH YEA LETS GO AND KILL!!!!!
*Frank jumps next* Frank: YEA LETS DO THIS THING!!!
*then John jumps lats* John: THIS IS X-GAMES BITCH!!!!!!!!
*at 300 feet they pull the parachutes and then land on the ground*
Frank: Okay Squad 8 Mobilize, find the enemy and ELIMINATE him!
Chris & John: Yea lets eliminate this bastard!
Jan 6, 2010 1:25 PM

Apr 2009
Anna: * try to get out of the container, she fall down in*

Jan 6, 2010 1:46 PM

Sep 2009
*trys to get up* *waves hand at Frank, Chris, and John*
Lawrence: Hey over here
John: hey over there guys *points gun at Lawrence*
Frank: *smacks the gun out of his hand* you baka (idiot) that is Lawrence
John: oh my bad *franks takes a good look at him*
Frank: guys hurry he has been hurt real bad *runs over to my side*
Frank, Chris & John: so how have you been sensei?
Lawrence: *looks at them* what do you think I have 8 bullets in me, what do you guys think how I have been
*all three were scared for a moment* *I look at them then laughs*
Lawrence: I can still scare you guys *laughs*
Frank, Chris, & John: no fair Lawrence Sensei!, but other then that were is the guy that you need help killing?
Lawrence: well I have no idea if he is still alive from the air strike I ordered to kill him with
Frank, Chris, & John: EH!!!!!!!! you don't know!!
Lawrence: I threw 5 flash grenades so I don't know where he went if he survived, but more importantly I have a friend that has a broken leg, does any of you know medical to treat her?
*the three look at each other then Chris and John pointed at Frank*
Frank: oh what the.... why me, fine I will just tell me where she is
Lawrence: hang on a minute *sends a message to anna* "where are you locations so we can help you?"
Jan 7, 2010 6:16 AM

Apr 2009
Anna: *send a sms back* "I am in a container, in front of the window I jump out off"

Jan 7, 2010 11:21 AM

Sep 2009
*Lawrence gets up* ok I know where she is, follow me... *starts to walk toward the hotel that is now crumbling to pieces from the 2 air strikes*
Frank: are you sure it is safe to be going near that crumbling building?
Lawrence: that is where she is
Frank: you got to be kidding me....
Lawrence: and your suppose to be from squad 8, hmph and you are whining and whining. I really don't know how you made it in the best squad of our organization...
Chris & John: YOU GOT BURNED!
Frank: stfu
Lawrence: hey Frank
Frank: yes?....
Lawrence: need some ice for that burn?
Chris & John: Oooooh YOU JUST GOT DOUBLE BURNED
Frank: both of you shut the hell up!
Lawrence: *laughs* I really don't get how you guys are able to work together like this...
Frank: we just fool around till we are in a battle, now can we get going
Lawrence: yea yea, she is this way
*all four finally get to Anna*
Lawrence: there she is
*Chris whispers to John*
Chris: hey John, is she a minor. I hope not because she looks really cute, if you know what I mean *he grins and so does John*
Lawrence: if you have anything to say to her, say it loud enough so she can here you
*Chris jumped back a little and then waving his hands infront of his fae*
Chris: naw man I didn't say anything *some drops of sweat came down his face*
Lawrence: just forget it, Frank go and give her some medical attention
Frank: yea, yea I know *he walks over to Anna*
Frank: hello, my name is Frank and I am the leader of Squad 8 from the same organization as lawrence is from. what is your name? *he smiles*
Jan 7, 2010 12:33 PM

Apr 2009
Anna: * don´t say a thing, and just looking at him*

Jan 7, 2010 1:06 PM

Sep 2009
* Lawrence walks up behind Frank and places my hand on his shoulder*
Lawrence: she can't talk
Frank: what do you mean?
Lawrence: she has a genetic error, disease if you will, that prohibits her from being able to talk
Frank: oh, thats way *looks back at Anna* I am sorry, for what happened to you. anyway I won't be able to help her with that broken leg until I have a bed for her to lay on so I can properly help her. or at least a flat surface like a table or something
Lawrence: fine, we will take her some place, but seeing how the hotel looks it won't be here.
Frank: yes your right
Lawrence: well we could just go to the hospital
Frank: no, they will be to suspicious because of what has happened here, and so many wounded would be there from the explosions that has occurred here
Lawrence: so where do you plan on taking her?
Frank: well if you want I could just lay her on the ground and do it, but by the way how her leg looks, it would be better if she was laying on something soft while I do it.
Lawrence: fine we will just use this hotel, only this part of the hotel has been damaged, we could use her room so you could help her
Frank: are you sure?
Lawrence: yes I am
Frank: ok then lets go
* Lawrence picks up Anna and makes sure he does not hurt her leg while doing so*
Lawrence: I will carry her to the room, lets go guys *all four go into the hotel*
Doorman: um sirs you can't go up there *we still walking* *he gets in front of us* I said you can't go up there *John punches him in the face*
John: I hate being told what to do *grins and points a 9mm to the man's head* tell me I can't go up there again and ill kill you
Doorman: *says in a scared tone* y-y-you w-w-wouldn't da-da-dare...
John: I don't know I have a itchy finger you know *grins again*
Lawrence: thats enough, we have to take her to her room and help her with her leg!
John: *looks at me* I guess you are right
Doorman: *lets out a deep sigh*
John: but I am not going to let him live
Doorman: WHAT! n-n-no! let me live!
John: *puts the end on the gun on his forehead* say your prays *laughs and pulls the trigger* *puts down the gun into his pocket and rejoins the group going up to her room*
Lawrence: you didn't have to kill him
John: well, I really don't care
Lawrence: yea, yea, we are almost to her room *they finally make it to her room go in and I place her on the bed*
Frank: ok shall we begin? *a hour and a half later* phew man, I haven't done this in ages but I am still dead on, with what I did you should recover in a week or 2 *smiles*
Jan 7, 2010 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
*after the one and a half hour*
Anna: * look on Frank, hold him in the arm* * she moveing her lips like she want to say something, but she can´t*

Jan 7, 2010 1:24 PM

Sep 2009
Prinz_Eugen said:
Anna: * look on Frank, hold him in the arm* * she moveing her lips like she want to say something, but she can´t*
* Lawrence walks up*
Lawrence: here Anna *hands her a writing pad and pencil* you are going to need this to say what you are trying to *makes a fake smile appear on his face*
Jan 7, 2010 1:27 PM

Apr 2009
Anna: * writ " I have forgot my computer with the uplink on, down in the container"* * look pretty nervous*

Jan 7, 2010 1:33 PM

Sep 2009
Prinz_Eugen said:
down in the container"* * look pretty nervous*
Lawrence: container? where *notices that she looks nervous*
Jan 7, 2010 1:36 PM

Apr 2009
Anna: writ " the one I fall down in"*

( gtg)

Jan 7, 2010 2:55 PM

Sep 2009
Prinz_Eugen said:
Anna: writ " the one I fall down in"*

( gtg)
*Chris reads it*
Chris: huh? you mean this thing I found? *he pulls it out of his jacket*
Lawrence: where did you find that?
Chris: well when you picked her up, I saw something down in the whole she fell down in. So I picked it up, and it would seem that it was better that I did *he smiles*
Lawrence: well I guess your right *grins*
Miharu101Jan 7, 2010 3:18 PM
Jan 8, 2010 4:43 AM

Aug 2009
*then two bullets come through lawrences lungs,as dust clears its revealed to be collonello with one arm and he starts shooting at the rest of squad 8*
Jan 8, 2010 2:02 PM

Sep 2009
D-V said:
*then two bullets come through lawrences lungs,as dust clears its revealed to be collonello with one arm and he starts shooting at the rest of squad 8*
*Lawrence hits the ground but then takes out his magnum and starts to shoot* *Squad 8 turns around and shoots at him*
Chris: YOU SHOT OUR SENSEI, YOU WILL DIE!!! *as he said that Collonello got shot 20 times by squad 8 and Lawrence* *when collonello finally hits the ground chris was up to him*
Chris: your good as dead *takes out a grenade and shoves it into his mouth then throws him out then window*
Chris: hahaha *watches him fall then explodes in mid-air* we won't be seeing him any more *he looks back at Lawrence* are you ok?
Lawrence: those shots would be fatal but... *takes off my jacket and shirt then reveals that I have on a bullet proof vest* Frank gave it to me before he helped Anna with her leg.
John: wait... I never saw you put that on
Lawrence: I put it on when you guys went into the room, I was the last one in if you don't recall
John: *has a flash back to try and remember* oh yea, *looks at Frank* very smart Frank
Frank: thank you oh and *goes over to his bag and throws Chris and John a bullet proof vest* you two are going to need those
Chris: what about you?
Frank: *shows them that he already has one on* I already have mine on
John: you could have gave us these before
Frank: yea, but I didn't think we would need to wear them but now I change my mind
Miharu101Jan 8, 2010 2:14 PM
Jan 8, 2010 7:52 PM

Aug 2009
*but then a bullet sound is heard as a bullet pierces through lawrences head, and collonello is hanging from the balcony*
Jan 8, 2010 9:46 PM

Sep 2009
D-V said:
*but then a bullet sound is heard as a bullet pierces through lawrences head, and collonello is hanging from the balcony*
(ok this is fucked up your guy got blown up in mid air, how the fuck is his still alive?, and not to mention he got shot 20 times. tell me how he is still alive. then I will make a real post)
Jan 9, 2010 2:43 AM

Aug 2009
(he got shot once but dodged the rest by falling on his back due to blood loss,it looked like he got shot due to him falling down,then when the grenade came in his mouth, he woke up a few seconds before it exploded,he took it,threw it out of his own mouth and then,he didnt go to far off away from the balcony so he grabbed on,but he also needed to recover thats why he didnt show up for a bit)
Jan 9, 2010 1:43 PM

Sep 2009
D-V said:
(he got shot once but dodged the rest by falling on his back due to blood loss,it looked like he got shot due to him falling down,then when the grenade came in his mouth, he woke up a few seconds before it exploded,he took it,threw it out of his own mouth and then,he didnt go to far off away from the balcony so he grabbed on,but he also needed to recover thats why he didnt show up for a bit)
(ok but what about his gun, his gun would be in the room when he fell, and there is no way you could have shot him in the head with a pistol from a balcony, plus Lawrence wasn't standing by a window, no1 was standing by the window. Chris and John walked away from the window to Frank and Lawrence and they were next to Anna which intern she was siting on a chair. none of them were close to the window that you got thrown out of so you could not have seen where we are standing because you have no view of us)
Jan 10, 2010 9:19 AM

Aug 2009
(true......but for the weapon part,he always keeps a spare smaller weapon in his pocket like a revolver or something...and for the balcony part he slowly moving back in,only enough to get half his body in then he fired when he had the view,the impact blew him back making him fall back to where and how he was holding on the window*
Jan 10, 2010 9:52 AM

Sep 2009
(I am not following on what you said. the first part I got but how did he see him if he was like 5 storys or 10 when he fell out the window. there is no way he could see if he was that far down already. no human eye could see a target that small)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character creation! ( 1 2 )

Silent-Echo - Dec 6, 2009

81 by Vonkejser »»
Jan 6, 2010 1:15 PM

» City street ( 1 2 3 4 )

Vonkejser - Dec 7, 2009

165 by Vonkejser »»
Dec 23, 2009 8:49 AM

» Silver Springs Apartments (Now in ruins!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

325 by ice_gray »»
Dec 15, 2009 5:55 AM

» The Beach ( 1 2 )

72 by Silent-Echo »»
Dec 11, 2009 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.