Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 25, 2023 3:36 AM
Nov 2021
seriously there's no filler. the first 15 episodes were kinda slow and after that it's a masterpiece every episode.
May 25, 2023 5:01 PM
Dec 2022
BlackTalibaan said:

Yea man this anime is dogshit
Literally the worst anime ever created and you know what? 4/5th anime community seems to agree with it

“4/5th” never seen such fictionalized stats before 😂👍 making up whatever just to satisfy your ego
May 27, 2023 11:53 PM
Feb 2023
You need only episode 1-50.The movies have completely different timeline.They are not related.But if you become a fan of the series,feel free to give them a try.
May 30, 2023 10:41 AM
Jan 2022
ZeemoXD said:
Talat_Talha said:

Special thanks to you!!
Understood what exactly I'm on.

Honestly you should not waste your time on it and watch something that is actually good like JoJo or Food Wars or Kaiji or anything else cuz i'm telling you if you go in thinking that it's gonna be a masterpiece you will be deeply dissapointed.

Bro really said one of the top rated anime is a dissapointment and then procededed to reccommend "Food Wars".💀💀💀
May 31, 2023 12:09 AM
Feb 2019
BirbilisFanis said:
ZeemoXD said:

Honestly you should not waste your time on it and watch something that is actually good like JoJo or Food Wars or Kaiji or anything else cuz i'm telling you if you go in thinking that it's gonna be a masterpiece you will be deeply dissapointed.

Bro really said one of the top rated anime is a dissapointment and then procededed to reccommend "Food Wars".💀💀💀

Atleast it's not 70% dogshit nonsensical fighting like Code Geass. Did you atleast watch all of it? If not you have no fucking right to say anything.
May 31, 2023 12:10 AM
Feb 2019
BirbilisFanis said:
ZeemoXD said:

You didn't even watch the first season bro hell no 💀💀💀💀. Code geass is mid i'm out.
Jun 13, 2023 1:13 PM
Jan 2022
ZeemoXD said:
BirbilisFanis said:

You didn't even watch the first season bro hell no 💀💀💀💀. Code geass is mid i'm out.

I did watch it, but like many other anime didnt add it to my list, because i didnt have a list back then. While it was very original, it was truly unremarkable and boring, with a shit ton of unwanted fanservice and random bullshit that didnt fit. In my opinion, Food Wars could have been polished much better, and, without the fanservice, could have been a gem of the anime world. Honestly, i always like to give anime a chance, and make sure that i truly did understand it, but as for Food Wars, i cannot agree to some peoples opinion that it is top notch. In the time i used to watch it, i could have started Gintama or Bleach, but i gave it a chance and wasted 24 episodes worth of time. At the very least, im happy i didnt continue with the hope of it getting better and wasting more time.
Jun 13, 2023 1:18 PM
Feb 2019
BirbilisFanis said:
ZeemoXD said:

I did watch it, but like many other anime didnt add it to my list, because i didnt have a list back then. While it was very original, it was truly unremarkable and boring, with a shit ton of unwanted fanservice and random bullshit that didnt fit. In my opinion, Food Wars could have been polished much better, and, without the fanservice, could have been a gem of the anime world. Honestly, i always like to give anime a chance, and make sure that i truly did understand it, but as for Food Wars, i cannot agree to some peoples opinion that it is top notch. In the time i used to watch it, i could have started Gintama or Bleach, but i gave it a chance and wasted 24 episodes worth of time. At the very least, im happy i didnt continue with the hope of it getting better and wasting more time.
Well it got better each season for me. It's not your cup of tea. Code geass is not my cup of tea. It is what it is.
Jun 13, 2023 1:19 PM
Jan 2022
ZeemoXD said:
BirbilisFanis said:

Well it got better each season for me. It's not your cup of tea. Code geass is not my cup of tea. It is what it is.

Well, lets agree to disagree. But if you say it gets better with time, i might give it a second chance.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - Feb 5, 2008

138 by Alkimia »»
Yesterday, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

135 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 5, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

286 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 5, 4:43 PM

» Whys is Suzaku Kururugi so dumb and annoying?

Igwe - May 9, 2017

38 by deepole »»
Aug 24, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xinil - Feb 6, 2007

197 by FriendlyAnxiety »»
Aug 22, 5:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.