Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 5, 2023 7:46 AM
Mar 2022
My Arcs is order from left to right in each tier.

S- Water 7/Enies Lobby/Post Enies Lobby, Sabaody, Marineford, Wholecake Island, Alabasta

A- Zou, Arlong Park, Impel Down

B - Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Thriller Bark, Long Ring Long Land, Sky Piea, Baratie, Wano, Romance Dawn, Fishman Island, Jaya, Whisky Peak, Reverse Mountain, Post War

C- Loguetown, Reverie, Drum Kingdom, Return To Sabaody, Orange Town,

D- Syrup Village, Amazon Lily, Little Garden

Feel free to slander or discuss why you agree or disagree, would love to see how you tier one piece :)

May 5, 2023 7:51 AM
Jan 2023
S- Marineford, Fishman Island, Sabaody, Zou

A- Water 7/Enies Lobby/Post Enies Lobby, Wholecake Island, Dressrosa, Baratie, Arlong Park, Post War, Impel Down

B- Wano, Reverie, Sky Piea, Drum Kingdom, Jaya, Alabasta

C- Orange Town, Reverse Mountain, Romance Dawn, Syrup Village, Whisky Peak, Little Garden, Amazon Lily, Return To Sabaody, Punk Hazard, Thriller Bark, Lougetown

D- Long Ring Long Land
May 5, 2023 7:54 AM
Jan 2023
Zou is very underappricated.

Zou/Sabaody and Reverie all deserve either S or A tier imo.
May 5, 2023 7:55 AM
Jan 2023
man how you got wano in B, its S easily.
May 5, 2023 7:57 AM
Aug 2022
kaguyasama2004 said:
S- Marineford, Fishman Island, Sabaody, Zou

A- Water 7/Enies Lobby/Post Enies Lobby, Wholecake Island, Dressrosa, Baratie, Arlong Park, Post War, Impel Down

B- Wano, Reverie, Sky Piea, Drum Kingdom, Jaya, Alabasta

C- Orange Town, Reverse Mountain, Romance Dawn, Syrup Village, Whisky Peak, Little Garden, Amazon Lily, Return To Sabaody, Punk Hazard, Thriller Bark, Lougetown

D- Long Ring Long Land

I see Fishman Island in S!!!

you got great taste!!

May 5, 2023 8:01 AM
Mar 2022
kian_lad20 said:
man how you got wano in B, its S easily.

I personally found alot of plot holes and unresolved issues, plus there was barely any tension and the pacing was slow too.

I found WCI and Zou pacing really soild.
May 5, 2023 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
I would personally put Wano in A but that’s just me.

I still agree with most of these
May 5, 2023 8:59 AM
Sep 2021
This is my tierlist 😅

S is S/Masterpiece tier, A is A tier and B is B tier.

But take some of them with a grain of salt. Especially since I "only" watched most of the pre timeskip arcs but watched AND read most of the post timeskip arcs + it's partly long ago since I watched some of the pre timeskip arcs.

But still every rating is based on my personal opinion and rationality/objectivity.
May 5, 2023 9:06 AM
Mar 2022
Loaf_dontcare said:
This is my tierlist 😅

S is S/Masterpiece tier, A is A tier and B is B tier.

But take some of them with a grain of salt. Especially since I "only" watched most of the pre timeskip arcs but watched AND read most of the post timeskip arcs + it's partly long ago since I watched some of the pre timeskip arcs.

But still every rating is based on my personal opinion and rationality/objectivity.

absolutely love the fact there no C or D tier, aha I don't think oda done a bad arc, an D arc for me here is like a C in general shonen anime lol
May 5, 2023 9:27 AM
Feb 2023
sorry not sorry ;)

the only arc I hate is long ring long land aha
May 5, 2023 9:32 AM
Aug 2022
seeing as others are adding there tier lists hehe
May 5, 2023 9:38 AM
Jan 2023
rosemay18 said:

fishman Island ❤️🧡
May 5, 2023 9:47 AM

Apr 2023
rosemay18 said:
Agree with this
Except I'll put Wano in A (2nd)
And Water 7 in TOP. hehe.
banner-sig-copy

Anime analysis & fun chats :) Visit my Youtube @yume.kairi

May 5, 2023 9:51 AM
Aug 2022
kaguyasama2004 said:
rosemay18 said:

fishman Island ❤️🧡

you are cultured hun 🫡🫡🫡
May 5, 2023 9:51 AM
Aug 2022
yume_kairi said:
rosemay18 said:
Agree with this
Except I'll put Wano in A (2nd)
And Water 7 in TOP. hehe.

that's a fair assessment lovely 👏
May 5, 2023 9:53 AM
Mar 2022
rosemay18 said:

I gotta admit, no one has handled racism in an arc quite like oda did with fishman Island.

I don't rate it like you all do, but atleast it's theme and message is incredibly written here.
May 5, 2023 10:07 AM

Apr 2023
Deanomac2010 said:
rosemay18 said:

I gotta admit, no one has handled racism in an arc quite like oda did with fishman Island.

I don't rate it like you all do, but atleast it's theme and message is incredibly written here.

Yeahh! I agree that fishman island is one of the best story about racism without sounding too preachy.
Fishman Island often get snubbed because their princess Shirahoshi is a crybaby and not as heroic as the other princesses (Vivi, Rebecca, Hiyori, etc).
But it managed to drive the theme very very well.. and expanded the OP universe too.
banner-sig-copy

Anime analysis & fun chats :) Visit my Youtube @yume.kairi

May 5, 2023 10:15 AM
Mar 2022
yume_kairi said:
Deanomac2010 said:

Yeahh! I agree that fishman island is one of the best story about racism without sounding too preachy.
Fishman Island often get snubbed because their princess Shirahoshi is a crybaby and not as heroic as the other princesses (Vivi, Rebecca, Hiyori, etc).
But it managed to drive the theme very very well.. and expanded the OP universe too.

I actually like shirahoshi more then rebecca and hiyori aha.

sanji antics along with how simple it was to defend the villains made it more flat but it was showcasing the strawhats new abilities.

also orithime and Fisher tiger backstories were insanely top tier.
May 5, 2023 10:48 AM
Aug 2019
I personally like all the arcs except Long Ring Long Land and was very disappointed by Reverie. But here is my list of the greatest story ever told

S - Marineford, Sabaody, Ennies Lobby, Post Ennies, and WHI

A - Arlong, Jaya, Drum Island, Water 7, Zou, Wano

B - Amazon Lily, Baratie, Arabasta, Fishman, Dressrosa, Post War

C - Little Garden, Lougetown, Thriller Bark, Reverse Mountain, Romance Dawn

D - Skypeia, Punk Hazard, impel down, Syrup Village, Orange Town

F - Long Ring Long Land and and Reverie
May 5, 2023 12:27 PM
Sep 2021
yume_kairi said:
Deanomac2010 said:

I don't think that most people don't like like Shirahoshi but they don't like or even hate (hate in this case like boring/lame) Hody and his crew.

Shirahoshi is a crybaby but more than that she's brave.

She knew who killed her mother but kept it a secret for 10 years because of the promise she made with her mom.

She tried to steer the Noah away from Fishman Island (when Vander Decken made the ship follow her with his df abilities).

And she didn't say or do anything to upset the Celestial Dragons even when one of them tried to make her his pet. (Reverie)
May 5, 2023 12:34 PM
Sep 2021
hhiskey said:
I personally like all the arcs except Long Ring Long Land and was very disappointed by Reverie. But here is my list of the greatest story ever told

Why did the Reverie disappoint you so much if I may ask? 🤔
May 5, 2023 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
S: Water 7/Enies Lobby/Post Enies Lobby, Impel Down/Marineford, Sabaody Archipelago, Whole Cake Island, Alabasta

A: Wano (potentially S but it’s so long it can be draining at times), Dressrosa (same reason as Wano), Arlong Park, Punk Hazard, Zou, Drum Island, Jaya, Post War

B: Baratie, Romance Dawn, Thriller Bark (middle was incredibly boring give it a D but ending was S Tier so I average a B), Skypiea, Return to Sabaody, Loguetown, Reverie, Amazon Lily, Whisky Peak

C: Fishman Island (Hordy Jones reveal was confusing.. so he’s the manifestation of evil?? Not sure what they were going for), Orange Town, Syrup Village, Reverse Mountain

D: Little Garden (did not give 2 shits about the giants backstory, sorry not sorry), Long Ring Long Land
May 5, 2023 4:22 PM
Dec 2016
S - Water 7, Enies Lobby, Post-Enies Lobby, Sabaody Archipelago, Marineford, Zou, Wano

A - Arlong Park, Arabasta, Jaya, Fishman Island, Dressrosa, Wholecake Island, Reverie

B - Baratie, Loguetown, Skypiea, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Post-Marineford

C - Romance Dawn, Reverse Mountain, Thriller Bark, Return to Sabaody, Punk Hazard

D - Syrup Village, Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Drum Island, Long Ring Long Land
May 5, 2023 7:49 PM
Feb 2022
SS -
SKY ISLAND,
IMPEL DOWN,
WANO COUNTRY SAGA

S -
MARINE FORD,
DRESSROSA,
FISHMAN ISLAND
ENNIES LOBBY
WATER 7

A -
ZOU,
PUNK HAZARD,
SABAODY,
BARATIE ARC,
ARLONG PARK

RESTS ARE B
May 6, 2023 10:36 AM
Mar 2022
El_Professor07 said:
SS -
SKY ISLAND,
IMPEL DOWN,
WANO COUNTRY SAGA

S -
MARINE FORD,
DRESSROSA,
FISHMAN ISLAND
ENNIES LOBBY
WATER 7

A -
ZOU,
PUNK HAZARD,
SABAODY,
BARATIE ARC,
ARLONG PARK

RESTS ARE B

that's a pretty fair tier list, I really like how you did that mate.
May 6, 2023 10:40 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
In my opinion, the absolute best arcs are the one with the zombies. The zombie "island" boat arc. Can't remember the name of it but found that entire arc funny as hell. Major reason I enjoyed One Piece the most before this new war arc or whatever it was called.
Also the arc after "Skypia" or whatever it was called. When they fell down from the sky and landed in a marine fort like place. Those two are my absolute favorites.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
May 6, 2023 5:10 PM
Sep 2021
Azuchi said:
In my opinion, the absolute best arcs are the one with the zombies. The zombie "island" boat arc. Can't remember the name of it but found that entire arc funny as hell. Major reason I enjoyed One Piece the most before this new war arc or whatever it was called.
Also the arc after "Skypia" or whatever it was called. When they fell down from the sky and landed in a marine fort like place. Those two are my absolute favorites.

You mean Thriller Bark (Zombie island, boat arc)

and G8 filler arc (after Skypia)
May 7, 2023 12:09 AM
Feb 2019
Deanomac2010 said:
My Arcs is order from left to right in each tier.

S- Water 7/Enies Lobby/Post Enies Lobby, Sabaody, Marineford, Wholecake Island, Alabasta

A- Zou, Arlong Park, Impel Down

B - Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Thriller Bark, Long Ring Long Land, Sky Piea, Baratie, Wano, Romance Dawn, Fishman Island, Jaya, Whisky Peak, Reverse Mountain, Post War

C- Loguetown, Reverie, Drum Kingdom, Return To Sabaody, Orange Town,

D- Syrup Village, Amazon Lily, Little Garden

Feel free to slander or discuss why you agree or disagree, would love to see how you tier one piece :)

IF Dressrosa is less than S Tier your opinion is invalid in my opinion ofc.
May 7, 2023 12:37 PM
Jun 2022
Wano in B? watching it or just skipping?
May 7, 2023 8:39 PM
Aug 2019
Loaf_dontcare said:
hhiskey said:

Oh I don’t mind sharing. I had extremely high expectations for Reverie cuz I heard Vivi was gonna be there. But the arc was mainly just recap/flashbacks with at least 2 episodes out of 12 I think, of actual interesting stuff.
May 8, 2023 1:03 AM
Sep 2021
hhiskey said:
Loaf_dontcare said:

Oh I don’t mind sharing. I had extremely high expectations for Reverie cuz I heard Vivi was gonna be there. But the arc was mainly just recap/flashbacks with at least 2 episodes out of 12 I think, of actual interesting stuff.

Oh, yeah. That's fair.

The anime adaption of the Reverie arc isn't the greatest. lol😅

Your definitely not alone with this take. xD

Most people/fans no matter if your a manga reader or anime only watcher, didn't enjoy the adaption of the Reverie arc in the anime. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Although the arc was (actually) fantastic in the manga.
..ok, on the other side that's just my opinion so.. probably don't take it that serious. 😅)
May 8, 2023 9:19 AM
Aug 2019
Loaf_dontcare said:
hhiskey said:

Oh, yeah. That's fair.

Most people/fans no matter if your a manga reader or anime only watcher, didn't enjoy the adaption of the Reverie arc in the anime. 🤔🤷‍♀️

..ok, on the other side that's just my opinion so.. probably don't take it that serious. 😅)

That is great to know. I started off watching OP and then when I caught up I started reading the manga. I didn’t know about Reverie being better in the manga. I’ll go and read it. Thanks for the advice!
May 8, 2023 2:48 PM
Sep 2021
hhiskey said:
Loaf_dontcare said:

Oh, yeah. That's fair.

That is great to know. I started off watching OP and then when I caught up I started reading the manga. I didn’t know about Reverie being better in the manga. I’ll go and read it. Thanks for the advice!

Well, you don't need to thank me but still your welcome. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 594 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - May 4, 2013

88 by TheAquilaSamurai »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 203 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jan 4, 2010

38 by Titanfan93 »»
12 minutes ago

» The most attractive person in the show? ( 1 2 )

tommygunn34 - Sep 17

85 by NoMoreWallMaria »»
34 minutes ago

» Copper lokes like stuff toy

Hickykissy - 9 hours ago

8 by Ragon_Qc »»
52 minutes ago

» First Look at Drum Island from "One Piece: Live-Action" TV Series.

Hickykissy - Sep 18

12 by Yoru_desu »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.