Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2008 6:42 AM

Dec 2007

It is 17:30. The Supper just ended, and all of you sit in the dining room.
As you guys are about to leave, a butler of the house heads in and interrupts you.

Butler - I'm sorry to disturb you, but there is something I need to confirm. Mr. Maurox returned already, right?
Doggie - Ah yeah, I saw him returning to the building. Something happened?
Butler - To be honest, I don't know. I kept on calling him, but he just won't respond. the doors to his room are also locked... We could Break it open, but we respect our guests' privacy. I came to ask if any of you know anything.
Mad - Nope... Maybe let's check it out?

Everyone agree. After you head upstairs (Maurox's room is on second floor) You see the door to his room locked. You arrive under the door.

//Oh yeah, I don't know how to deal with the difference with times. We could wait for everyone out of five people to write - this would be like a turn-based game... Anyway. Analyse your scenarios, andtry to solve the case. Culprit - Don't get caught.

Good luck to you all. It's all up to you now. Maurox out.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2008 6:54 AM

Jan 2008
Ok, just for sure I try to open the doors :P. When I'm sure they are closed (or maybe they are open..) I examining them. Checking the keyhole (and if there is no key, try to look through it in the room). I'm checking if there is any gap between the doors and floor.
Mar 4, 2008 7:00 AM

Dec 2007
Doors are locked.
The key is not there - all you see is net curtain swaying on the wind.
The doors are fine. And you can't see any gap under.
MauroxMar 4, 2008 7:04 AM

Mar 4, 2008 7:08 AM

Jan 2008
Well then, I ask butler if there is a spare keys for the doors. If there aren't, I'll propse I'll try to open the doors with my lockpick if everybody will accept it.
If there are: "Maybe we should open the doors then?"
Mar 4, 2008 7:15 AM

Dec 2007
@Garrett
Butler - Well of course there are spare keys, but... Like I said we respect our guests' privacy. If you decide to open the doors you will do it on your own resposibility

Mar 4, 2008 7:20 AM

Jan 2008
Then: "Are you all ok with the idea of opening the doors and not respecting Maurox privacy?"
Mar 4, 2008 1:47 PM

Oct 2007
yes open the door.
Mar 4, 2008 2:09 PM

Feb 2008
"if you people wont open the door i WILL"
Mar 4, 2008 9:40 PM

Sep 2007
open the door...or goshuu will open it...if not either of them then i will!!
Mar 5, 2008 3:54 AM

Jan 2008
I look towards Garrett, still slightly suspicious of the lockpick he is carrying, but not showing any signs of suspicion on my face. "If you're sure it'll work, then I guess it's ok. His well-being comes before his privacy, I suppose. It seems if he's not responding, we had better check to see if he's ok, if he's even still in there at all."

Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the king!!
Mar 5, 2008 7:45 AM

Dec 2007
Butler - Very well then.

He heads for the master key, and after returning he opens the door.
Inside you see a terrible mess. First thing that you notice is a heavy dark-wood wardrobe, the material is similar to the one doors are made from. Under it's corona is a very big pool of blood, and you can see a hand sticking out. On the wall opposite to you is a window, and to your right there is a desk.

different documents can be seen lying all over the floor.

//Now, here you go with general description. As for the details, you need to ask me :) Aren't I nice? You only need to "ask and it shalt be given" XD

Mar 5, 2008 10:43 AM

Jan 2008
My eyes and mouth both open wide, I let out a shriek. "What's that?!"

I turn to Goshuu. "Young master GoshuushoSama, help me lift the wardrobe. We have to see who's under there, and if they're ok!!"

Mar 5, 2008 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
"I fear no one has ability to live after loosing so much blood. But we need to lift it anyway. I'll help too" When they will be ready I'll help them lift it."

Before we will be ready...
I'm checking a hand (that is sticking out from under the wardrobe not mine :P). Is there a pulse? Is there something in it? Maybe something is written on it? I'm looking around the room. The window is open? If it is closed, is it shut or just pushed to (or maybe locked). Does the desk have drawers? What is written on the papers. I'm looking on the mess searching for something suspicious (is there a bed here?).
Mar 5, 2008 11:58 AM

Dec 2007
Wow. You just asked 7-8 questions in a single post XD nice.

Ok, let's do it by the numbers.

No, there is no pulse. You notice it's the man's left hand. Nothing in the hand, only a watch on his wrist. As you look around the room you notice the window is open. The desk has drawers. As you look through the papers you see only tons of numbers. Payments, incomes, outcomes... And some notes you don't get. Whole lot of stuff, but nothing noticeable.

Mar 5, 2008 12:17 PM

Jan 2008
Is the watch working? If not, what time it's shows? If it is, is the time on it matching the real time? Are the drawers open? If they are, what they are consist? Are there any traces on a frame of the window? How far it is from earth? What is under the window looking from the outside? Is there a rope hanging from the window (I know it's stupid question but maybe you're evil and didn't tell us this :P)? And I take a good look on those notes that I don't understand.

//Well, I just asking of what I would propably done in similiar situations. I always liked detective cases and always tried to guess the culprit :).
Mar 5, 2008 12:49 PM

Dec 2007
(I know it's stupid question but maybe you're evil and didn't tell us this :P)

In words of Haruhi:
"Elementary, my dear Watson" XD
(Unless it's actual quote from SH books, I don't know, I didn't read any.. but it sounds like something Sherlock would say)

Anyway.

The watch is working, seemingly it haven't taken any damage. The time is matching current time. The drawers are closed.

There are no marks on the frame, and under the window is only a grassfield. As for "How far is it from earth" - uno, ground, not earth :) secundo, I advise looking through the topic again and your story file. The room is on second floor. No sign of any ropes.

As for the notes... You can only see some blabber, like
X-Y=9087/123.3 A-D-X=68403... Some equations, Math, physics...
Suddenly a conversation that came up during dinner comes to your mind. Something was said then that connects to those notes.

Mar 5, 2008 1:03 PM

Jan 2008
By asking how far it is from ea.. ground, I was thinking about meters :P Oh maths and physics, I love math and physics xD

"So, we have a really serious situations here. Forgive me my rudness but I'm now going to play a detective and ask you some questions. Ofcourse you don't have to answer but it would be best if you will. Ofcourse you can question me too.

First, I'd like to know your reason why you all come here. I'd like to know your jobs too. And Calamity, I guess you know most about Maourx because when I first saw him, he was with you. Could you tell us about him if you know something. Ofcourse everyone can say something if they know something.

Oh, and let's move this wardrobe already."
Mar 5, 2008 1:12 PM

Dec 2007
It would be around 3.5-4 meters.

Mar 5, 2008 3:20 PM

Oct 2007
To impatient to wait for goshu so i help you in lifting the wardrobe. "Who was the person under the wardrobe? and whats inside of it?"

"I came to this hotel on vacation from working in my small shop. Why are you here garrett?" I ask suspiciously.
Mar 5, 2008 3:36 PM

Dec 2007
The three of you push the wardrobe back to it's vertical position - And the sight under it certainly isn't pretty. It seems like like the massive corona hit the man right in his head, crushing it under. The clothes suggest that it indeed is the owner of the room.

Mar 5, 2008 3:43 PM

Oct 2007
who is the owner of the room? and does it look like the wardrobe was pushed on top of him or did it just fall? *reaches into pockets* does the man have any identification?
Mar 5, 2008 3:58 PM

Feb 2008
*takes pic uv scene* dis might b useful
Mar 5, 2008 4:14 PM

Dec 2007
It seems it was my bad. Not "owner", but "Person who lent this room", and as it is Maurox's room - go figure :P

As you search pockets, you find the personal ID, which confirms the same theory as the clothes - that it indeed IS Maurox. Additionaly, while searching the pockets you notice something lying near the body.

@Goshuu - aknowledged.

Mar 5, 2008 4:21 PM

Feb 2008
*steals THING B4 people notices n examines it closely then puts it on top uv body*
Mar 5, 2008 4:29 PM

Oct 2007
*moves in to get a better look* "what could this be?"
"Goshu, what were you doing before you came to the billiard room?"
Mar 5, 2008 4:48 PM

Sep 2007
*suspicious of goshuu* perhaps i should call the cops to report the scene since it does seem logical....*examines what goshuu puts on the body*
Mar 5, 2008 4:51 PM

Feb 2008
I met MADSKIZZLES n did a report 4 work
n while i wuz doin da report *blushes*
i wuz ******* a person named Mayu
Mar 5, 2008 4:54 PM

Oct 2007
*cough* in your *cough* dreams *cough* *cough*
*suspicion of goshu is gone.....for now*
Mar 5, 2008 4:56 PM

Feb 2008
i got married to her
*suspicious uv da LOCKSMITH*
Mar 5, 2008 5:05 PM

Oct 2007
*suspicious of mad*
why were you 40 min late to the billiard mad?"
*even more suspicious of calamity*
"where were you before the meal and where did you go after you left the table?"
Mar 5, 2008 5:09 PM

Feb 2008
*suspicious uv doggie*
uv had connections wit EVERY1 n i think u have da most initiative to do dis n it wuz probly out uv jealousy uv every1's job that this happened n the little small thing wuz an item uv sorts that came from ur store n u had been reckless enough to drop it there wen u committed da murder
Mar 5, 2008 5:27 PM

Oct 2007
you were the first one i met (met you before i even entered the hotel) then I first saw calamity walking down the stairs. and when i met maurox and garrett they were already with you in the dining hall. what were you all doing before I got there?
i think you would have the most initiative cause u are an architech so you probably wanted to steal his designs that he was keeping so secret.
I am also suspicious of mad cause he seemed very interested in maurox's job. more than normal. He also said "Now that's interesting. I'll have to ask him about the details. I met him in the hall a while ago, we just didn't talk much."
where were you when u met maurox, mad? did he not talk much because u killed him before he could say anything?
Mar 5, 2008 5:28 PM

Dec 2007
The thing turns out to be a military-issue knife. Long, and sharp - and painted with blood.

Mar 5, 2008 5:29 PM

Feb 2008
im not an architect

whoz da LOCKSMITH again?
Mar 5, 2008 5:32 PM

Dec 2007
Goshuu, chill a bit, OK? >.>
and Garett was a locksmith... for christ's sake, just check the story >.> I didn't write them for the sake of it.

Mar 5, 2008 5:36 PM

Feb 2008
Garret wuz da person who had the most ability to break in to rooms
he could have BROKEN into mads room n STOLE da knife which leads
me to da conclusion dat dere r basically 2 MAIN suspects doggie n Garret
Mar 5, 2008 5:42 PM

Oct 2007
what makes you think the knife belongs to mad???

calamity was gone for almost the entire time. he was only there for the meal and then he showed up right before the butler said he was missing. so he is my main suspect for now until he answers up to some of my questions. we should check the knife for finger prints. do you have anything to use so that we could check goshu?
Mar 5, 2008 5:45 PM

Oct 2007
madskizzles said:
*suspicious of goshuu* perhaps i should call the cops to report the scene since it does seem logical....*examines what goshuu puts on the body*

If we do this then we wont know who the murderer is. the police will solve the mystery and try to cover everything up. and since we know more about this than the police do they could end up sending the wrong person to prison.
Mar 5, 2008 5:45 PM

Feb 2008
i do have a metal detector(if ur asking me 4 a device)
*RUNS AWAY*(if ur tryin to check me)
Mar 5, 2008 5:50 PM

Oct 2007
*looks at you like you're stupid*
how would a metal detector help?
*suspicious of you for acting wierd*
Mar 5, 2008 6:01 PM

Feb 2008
if there was a fight here the fragments uv da knife could have BROKEN off
Mar 5, 2008 6:08 PM

Oct 2007
uh-huh
*continues to look at you like your stupid.*
checks the body for bruising or marks. (with clothes still on ^^)
are there any marks on his body maurox? or maybe a hair or cloth fiber?
Mar 5, 2008 6:11 PM

Feb 2008
*starts to use da SECRET technique to annoy people to confess*
wuz it u dat did it mad?
huh huh huh?
Mar 5, 2008 6:13 PM

Dec 2007
nope, nothing of that sort.

Mar 5, 2008 6:17 PM

Feb 2008
wuz dere any sign dat he wuz drugged
*checks*
Mar 5, 2008 6:26 PM

Dec 2007
nope.

Mar 5, 2008 6:30 PM

Feb 2008
*walks out uv room to interrogate sum people*
Mar 5, 2008 8:20 PM

Sep 2007
well i am a soldier...if you wanna know...but i was late to the billiard game where maurox was in a rush to get somewhere and calamity came over and talked to me=P
Mar 6, 2008 1:24 AM

Jan 2008
[Sorry for the late response. Internet has been SCREWY. -__- ]

I return from the bathroom after vomiting from the shock of seeing a dead body (first time) and enter the room once again.

"Ok, everyone needs to stay here. We can't let the culprit escape. Furthermore, we need to phone the police immediately. And nobody touch the body, or you may be under suspicion when the police arrive and search for fingerprints."

I dial the number and inform the police immediately (assuming I'm not interrupted) whilst watching, in particular Goshuu and Garrett carefully, eyes narrowing.

Mar 6, 2008 2:59 AM

Jan 2008
"Everyone stop accusing evertbody. We need to stay calm and think cautiosly. For now we could've killed him. Everyone was alone for some time and then he could killed. Taking fingerprints is propably usless because blood propably washed off them and of top of that Goshuusho touched it so it would have his fingerprints on knife (Hmmm..).
Mad, is it your knife?
Again I'm going to ask everybody who doesn't answer yet: Wahat is your job and why are you here? As for me I'm locksmith and I came here for vacations. I chose this building because I like old houses like this.
I agree with Calamity but we should find a culprit before they'll come here.
Oh, did anybody knew Maurox before coming here?"

I'm checking where on the body are wounds that could be caused by stabs. Could they caused death(how do they look like?)?

"Oh, and I want to check something outside. I'll be right back. You all can se me through this window."

I'm going out the building and under the window of Maurox room. I'm checking grass if there are any sign of somebody walking on it? Then looking around after some footsteps. If there are, I'm going where they lead. If not, I'm going back to Maurox room.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Old Case

asdfasdffdfdf - Mar 3, 2008

5 by nothing »»
Mar 5, 2008 11:18 AM

» Case #1 - Sign up (closed)

Maurox - Mar 2, 2008

8 by Nobleman »»
Mar 3, 2008 2:33 PM

» RULES

Maurox - Mar 2, 2008

1 by Maurox »»
Mar 2, 2008 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.