Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
May 12, 2019 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
the first thing i started talking to aadono was about why people were suspecting her, a lot of people were suspecting her so i susssed her to (even though i dont know why she was being suspected)... but she convinced me she was town and then claimed to me early too, when i saw that she got a townie egg (jailkeeper egg) i believed her, and she talked about her reads very townily as well, i had completely no clue that she was fooling me.

to put it another way.... if wisp was more scummy or some random troll like uh.... ironace came up with the sensor egg claim, i would definitely vote them instead.

but wisp was one of my top townreads yesterday... so i also trust him... so its a hard fight and mental battle in my head...
I cc that, I'm the jailkeeper
May 12, 2019 8:59 AM
Jul 2018
I jailed Awa last night.
Jul 2018
Kiana is probably lost wolf, yeah.

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Guys, what if Kiana is the lost wolf?

not possible lol. apart from the fact that it would be some sick crazy coincidence that i got deceived by the scum who i neighborized (seriously???)... theres 1 town on the wagon according to wisp and his role and thats me.

like the odds of someone else being lost wolf is a lot higher even if you dont look at it from my PoV. i should be clear conftown
May 12, 2019 9:00 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

No, because they shot on the wagon like they were supposed to. Lucian would have been confirmed so it was best he died.

thanks captain obvious lol

That's how stupid your argument is.

Still if they were sure phraze was the lost bunny they priotize that over a kill, so they wouldnt be down a mafia.

May 12, 2019 9:01 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
That's how stupid your argument is.

Still if they were sure phraze was the lost bunny they priotize that over a kill, so they wouldnt be down a mafia.

well clearly they were trying to kill obvtown instead of hunting their lost wolf partner, so your argument is invalid.

unless you think scum thought lucian could be lost wolf because his avatar is a wolf. that i can see.
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
Guys, what if Kiana is the lost wolf?

not possible lol. apart from the fact that it would be some sick crazy coincidence that i got deceived by the scum who i neighborized (seriously???)... theres 1 town on the wagon according to wisp and his role and thats me.

like the odds of someone else being lost wolf is a lot higher even if you dont look at it from my PoV. i should be clear conftown
Why in bloody hell would you neighborize an almost confirmed scum? You are the lost wolf.

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
the first thing i started talking to aadono was about why people were suspecting her, a lot of people were suspecting her so i susssed her to (even though i dont know why she was being suspected)... but she convinced me she was town and then claimed to me early too, when i saw that she got a townie egg (jailkeeper egg) i believed her, and she talked about her reads very townily as well, i had completely no clue that she was fooling me.

to put it another way.... if wisp was more scummy or some random troll like uh.... ironace came up with the sensor egg claim, i would definitely vote them instead.

but wisp was one of my top townreads yesterday... so i also trust him... so its a hard fight and mental battle in my head...

Literally no reason to CC -.-, also why would anyone fake claim in a setup where ur alignment and ur role arent even aligned.

May 12, 2019 9:02 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Why in bloody hell would you neighborize an almost confirmed scum? You are the lost wolf.

piss off, how the fuck would i have known she was scum
May 12, 2019 9:02 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I jailed Awa last night.

Actually wait that makes no sense, if u jailed her then she couldnt have been put in a chat with Kiana. So you have to be lieing unless i am missing something

May 12, 2019 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Literally no reason to CC -.-, also why would anyone fake claim in a setup where ur alignment and ur role arent even aligned.
I don't want scum to confuse town anymore, this is the end for Kiana's and Awa's little games.
May 12, 2019 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
I jailed Awa last night.

Actually wait that makes no sense, if u jailed her then she couldnt have been put in a chat with Kiana. So you have to be lieing unless i am missing something
I jailed Awa, not Kiana, focus.

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

like you'd think if i were lost wolf i would just simply not claim because obviously that would be really scummy looking and my goal is to stay alive?

stupid argument. lmao

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I jailed Awa, not Kiana, focus.

Ya i just read the role actions still work on awa despite her being jailed which i find weird but oh wells.

May 12, 2019 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

Stop acting naive, it won't work, we ALL, literally everyone that is considered towny, said that Awa is scum, that's how you would know she's scum.
May 12, 2019 9:05 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't want scum to confuse town anymore, this is the end for Kiana's and Awa's little games.

Why would awa lie about her role, it literally makes no sense.

May 12, 2019 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

like you'd think if i were lost wolf i would just simply not claim because obviously that would be really scummy looking and my goal is to stay alive?

stupid argument. lmao
What are you even talking about? You're not making sense.
May 12, 2019 9:06 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Stop acting naive, it won't work, we ALL, literally everyone that is considered towny, said that Awa is scum, that's how you would know she's scum.

well i like aadono and i do what i want. if shes town i wanted to give her a chance to defend herself anyway. i really dont care about others peoples reads. yesterday i still thought there were bussers on the eyeh wagon
May 12, 2019 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

She's scum, and has a scummy role, I'm guessing redirector.
May 12, 2019 9:08 AM

Jan 2019
you could be scum instead for having TMI. no actual town would have been known so sure that eyeh and aadono was scum beforehand. i saw you do that last game, you're a monster

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Still doesnt matter, your alignment has nothing to do with the role. You can literally claim bomb and still be town.

Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

well i like aadono and i do what i want. if shes town i wanted to give her a chance to defend herself anyway. i really dont care about others peoples reads. yesterday i still thought there were bussers on the eyeh wagon
I don't buy this bullcrap.
"She's my friend, I wanted to give her a chance"
Invalid reason.

Jan 2019
powerwolfing and powerbussing both eyeh and aadono for the solocarry
May 12, 2019 9:09 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
you could be scum instead for having TMI. no actual town would have been known so sure that eyeh and aadono was scum beforehand. i saw you do that last game, you're a monster

you pick ur target before the day ends right?

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

I don't buy this bullcrap.
"She's my friend, I wanted to give her a chance"
Invalid reason.

oh its hella valid
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
I'm just that good at scumhunting, nice try shading me though.
May 12, 2019 9:10 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

no, i have to pick it at night. so i actually had less time cos togs had some delay in setting up the chat. but me and aadono are in the same timezone so it shouldnt be a problem. if she didnt talk, though, then it was obvious that shes scum and i would have tunnelled her today.
May 12, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

Still doesnt matter, your alignment has nothing to do with the role. You can literally claim bomb and still be town.
She still lied about her role, she did it in a neighborhood too, what a scummy scumbag.
May 12, 2019 9:11 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
I'm just that good at scumhunting, nice try shading me though.

you're just that good at scum, too. take that as a compliment. but i was sussing you since yestertday anyway
May 12, 2019 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
well ill trust abu cause i dont believe he is scum atleast
vote:aa-dono
May 12, 2019 9:12 AM

Jan 2019
im thinking now that abu is 3rd deepwolf powerwolf scum and aadono fakeclaimed abu's role to pocket me
May 12, 2019 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Awa/Shin mafia

Kiana lost mafioso

Thank me later, let's get to lynching now.
May 12, 2019 9:13 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

She still lied about her role, she did it in a neighborhood too, what a scummy scumbag.

you cant say this and actually believe im scum with aadono, lmao

scum caught again
May 12, 2019 9:13 AM

Jan 2019
if you guys dont help me lynch abuhumaid tomorrow then you guys better hope he get vigged by a 3rd party cos he's gonna solocarry this
May 12, 2019 9:14 AM

Jan 2019
oops, no 3rd party whacko serial killer here to save town

seriously though ftf made things so salty
May 12, 2019 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

scum caught again
Lost Bunny appears town to wagon sensor, as Wisp said, are you paying attention to the game? Stop scheming with Awa on that chat and focus here, scum.
May 12, 2019 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

no, i have to pick it at night. so i actually had less time cos togs had some delay in setting up the chat. but me and aadono are in the same timezone so it shouldnt be a problem. if she didnt talk, though, then it was obvious that shes scum and i would have tunnelled her today.

Damn well now i have to think you could be scum, because u saw the flip why make a chat with awa of all people after that?

May 12, 2019 9:18 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

scum caught again
Lost Bunny appears town to wagon sensor, as Wisp said, are you paying attention to the game? Stop scheming with Awa on that chat and focus here, scum.

1. you're just shading me. just because something is possible doesn't mean its probable. I'm as good as conftown now if aadono is indeed scum as you point out.
2. i am in fact not paying as much attention to the game as i should have. which, if you think i am not, then you saying that i should have clairvoyant aadono being scum BEFOREHAND should not be valid. like that's the whole basis of your fake push
3. the chat is only open at night
4. aadono hasnt even posted in thread today, how would she chat with me, shes clearly lurking to get away from the spotlight
May 12, 2019 9:18 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't fully trust you just yet, i wanna hear what awa has to say first.

May 12, 2019 9:19 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Damn well now i have to think you could be scum, because u saw the flip why make a chat with awa of all people after that?

i was juggling between mishu and aa for the cute avatars... and i decided i like aadono more.

if i was actually scum i wouldnt claim this at all?? i dont know what you guys aren't getting. you guys need more critical thinking
May 12, 2019 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
Listen everyone on Eyeh is wagon is clear except me, Logic and Abu are always town
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 12, 2019 9:20 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Listen everyone on Eyeh is wagon is clear except me, Logic and Abu are always town

did you sensor that too?
May 12, 2019 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

1. you're just shading me. just because something is possible doesn't mean its probable. I'm as good as conftown now if aadono is indeed scum as you point out.
2. i am in fact not paying as much attention to the game as i should have. which, if you think i am not, then you saying that i should have clairvoyant aadono being scum BEFOREHAND should not be valid. like that's the whole basis of your fake push
4. aadono hasnt even posted in thread today, how would she chat with me, shes clearly lurking to get away from the spotlight
Still doesn't change the fact that you neighborized a confirmed scum.
May 12, 2019 9:22 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

she's only confirmed scum today, im not psychic dude
May 12, 2019 9:23 AM

Jan 2019
like she pocketed me and deceived me and even, in your words if you are telling the truth, lied about her role to me. and now i feel shitty for believing her lies. and you still rag me on this nonsense.... you're a jerk

i dont care if ur town or scum ur just evil
May 12, 2019 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

She was as good as confirmed scum after D1, but your excuse is that you didn't read the posts saying Awa is scum, etc, which I do not buy.
May 12, 2019 9:26 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

She was as good as confirmed scum after D1, but your excuse is that you didn't read the posts saying Awa is scum, etc, which I do not buy.

based on what she was confirmed scum??

i read the posts. i just "did not buy" them.

look dude i thought i could interrogate her at night if your opinions were right, okay. who knew she could perform so well?

like maybe wisp knew but im new to MAL dude cut me some slack
May 12, 2019 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
like she pocketed me and deceived me and even, in your words if you are telling the truth, lied about her role to me. and now i feel shitty for believing her lies. and you still rag me on this nonsense.... you're a jerk

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? I was trying to be as respectful as possible, it's not my problem you're too sensitive, you're the one who started calling names.
May 12, 2019 9:27 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? I was trying to be as respectful as possible, it's not my problem you're too sensitive, you're the one who started calling names.

you're a bad person!!
May 12, 2019 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

based on what she was confirmed scum??

i read the posts. i just "did not buy" them.

look dude i thought i could interrogate her at night if your opinions were right, okay. who knew she could perform so well?

like maybe wisp knew but im new to MAL dude cut me some slack
Fine, I probably got agitated when I saw you saying Awa is the Jailkeeper, I'll keep an eye on you though.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.