Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2017 7:09 PM

Apr 2017
The following are the types of Anime I am looking for.

- MC is a chosen one who is a genius, strategist and OP or utterly stupid/clumsy and OP
- MC is transported to another world where; he doesn't know anything about it but has to learn and adjust, is intelligent and aims for wealth and power, He is OP or very gifted or intelligent or all.
- MC is super intelligent but evil or seems evil.
- MC is Lazy and cant be bothered to do anything, and seems like an idiot but is actually very smart, calculated and strong.
- MC is super strong, intelligent and fights against an organisation or country.
- MC is very driven and motivated, joins the army and becomes OP fairly fast and becomes a threat to the enemy quick or the enemy try to turn him to their side.
- MC is a complete and utter idiot and clumsy but miraculously everything works out for him and goes his way, and people end up thinking that he is intelligent and strong when he actually is not.
- MC "pops up from nowhere" is OP, gifted, intelligent and that makes him enemies that are jealous or want to reach the top but he is in the way.
- MC is OP and intelligent and both good side and bad side want him to join them but he can't be bothered and just wants to live an easy going life away from them but ends up by whatever means joining either side.
- MC is intelligent and OP and is in the military or military school aiming to join the military. Or it can be based in the future to join a space army or something.

Information to note:

- I don't like short anime, that being each episode is short or the series is short. I prefer anime that is longer than 20 episodes and possibly with more than 1 season. Actually the longer the anime the better.
- I don't want movies.
- No dubs.
- Can be chinese or japanese I don't mind.

Thanks in advance :)
LuciferDarkhJul 21, 2017 5:55 PM
"Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come."
"The choice is possible, in a sense, but what is not possible is not to choose. I can always choose, but I must be aware that if I do not choose, then I will be choosing."
"There isn't anything that's evil to everyone. Even the worst evil saves something. On the other hand, even the greatest good hurts someone. The phrase "There are no absolutes in this world" means there isn't any absolute good or absolute evil.
Jul 20, 2017 8:23 PM
Jul 20, 2017 10:24 PM

Apr 2016
- MC is a chosen one who is a genius, strategist and OP or utterly stupid/clumsy and OP
Death Note, Code Geass, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, One Outs, No Game No Life (geniuses) - One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, One Piece, Fairy Tail (clumsy)

- MC is transported to another world where; he doesn't know anything about it but has to learn and adjust, is intelligent and aims for wealth and power, He is OP or very gifted or intelligent or all.
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite Kaku Tatakaeri, Overlord, No Game No Life

Death Note, Youjo Senki, One Outs

- MC is Lazy and cant be bothered to do anything, and seems like an idiot but is actually very smart, calculated and strong.
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

- MC is super strong, intelligent and fights against an organisation or country.
Code Geass, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

- MC is very driven and motivated, joins the army and becomes OP fairly fast and becomes a threat to the enemy quick or the enemy try to turn him to their side.
Kingdom

- MC is a complete and utter idiot and clumsy but miraculously everything works out for him and goes his way, and people end up thinking that he is intelligent and strong when he actually is not.
One Piece, Fairy Tail

- MC "pops up from nowhere" is OP, gifted, intelligent and that makes him enemies that are jealous or want to reach the top but he is in the way.
One Outs, Mob Psycho 100

- MC is OP and intelligent and both good side and bad side want him to join them but he can't be bothered and just wants to live an easy going life away from them but ends up by whatever means joining either side.
One Outs

- MC is intelligent and OP and is in the military or military school aiming to join the military. Or it can be based in the future to join a space army or something.
Youjo Senki, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite Kaku Tatakaeri

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
π = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067982148086513
Jul 21, 2017 1:17 AM

Apr 2017
Akoram said:
Death Note, Code Geass, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, One Outs, No Game No Life (geniuses) - One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, One Piece, Fairy Tail (clumsy)

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite Kaku Tatakaeri, Overlord, No Game No Life

Death Note, Youjo Senki, One Outs

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

Code Geass, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

Kingdom

One Piece, Fairy Tail

One Outs, Mob Psycho 100

One Outs

Youjo Senki, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite Kaku Tatakaeri

Thanks!

Looks like you have a lot of One Outs recommendations there haha unfortunately I've already seen it, its a good show though! And to be honest I've seen all the other ones you've recommended too, Thanks though :)
"Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come."
"The choice is possible, in a sense, but what is not possible is not to choose. I can always choose, but I must be aware that if I do not choose, then I will be choosing."
"There isn't anything that's evil to everyone. Even the worst evil saves something. On the other hand, even the greatest good hurts someone. The phrase "There are no absolutes in this world" means there isn't any absolute good or absolute evil.

More topics from this board

» looking for mystery anime recommendations

Nemuri-no-Kogoro - 29 minutes ago

0 by Nemuri-no-Kogoro »»
29 minutes ago

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

6 by KyanBun »»
3 hours ago

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 4:36 PM

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

9 by GoldionHammer »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.