Lamb's block:
N1: Rinto
N2: TheConq
N3: ??

Mafia's block:
N1: Grape
N2: JustKrista

So Night 3, 2 people claimed to be blocked: The Conquerer and JustKrista.
So we don't really know who Lamb blocked for N3. Why would he block TheConquerer again?

Fun fact: He believed his role to be a cop, so the real question is why would he investigate TheConq again?
Mar 20, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Yes from the very first page you have called me insane this game it's a theme with you.

in a world where u nor grape cant be voted who do u want lynched?
You or Krista....Rinto was weird at the beginning of this phase but I honestly cannot figure them out. Rosie is town for me more and more. aa and theconq are possibility as well but would need to look them over since we have not been doing so.

Why are you town reading Krista though you guys have still never answered this question.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 20, 2017 8:30 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Correct me if I'm wrong here:

Lamb's block:

Mafia's block:

So we don't really know who Lamb blocked for N3. Why would he block TheConquerer again?
That was my question as well Why would TheConquerer get RB when his slot had been inactive for 2 phases? Why would Krista get blocked again if his shot cannot be stopped by RB?

Mar 20, 2017 8:31 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

thats not fair so if either die and flip scum that makes me scum

My PoE is You grape and rinto. That would explain ytd behavior perfectly tbh. Don't look at me like it's my fault you and Grape acted so unbelievably scummy as of late, you dug your own grave.

i did one scummy hing which was vote grrr lol

Mar 20, 2017 8:31 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
ohhh for crying out loud... Did you not see where I spent a ton of time explaing the bolded part in that post.

Vote: Logic if he's town we deserve to lose.
So we're just throwing in the towel now huh? That's how it is Grapefruit?
you're not even defending that horrible post. I literally explain the thing and then you act like it's a giant mystery.
Mar 20, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Krista looks bad for being double RBd but you have to remember scum would have to waste their RB twice to set up that play. It makes less sense if Krita is town. But still doesn't make much sense as scum. Just a weird play.
Yeah you know what Suzune said the same thing about Gwendolly being a dumb NK as she would have pushed there so this mafia team is better than we think it seems.

Mar 20, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
So we're just throwing in the towel now huh? That's how it is Grapefruit?
you're not even defending that horrible post. I literally explain the thing and then you act like it's a giant mystery.
You're going to need to explain what you mean I am not following you.

Mar 20, 2017 8:33 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
Correct me if I'm wrong here:

Lamb's block:

Mafia's block:

Fun fact: He believed his role to be a cop, so the real question is why would he investigate TheConq again?
because it was a completely unresolved slot that needed to be sorted? Seems like a perfect cop choice.
Mar 20, 2017 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

Why?
Because he blindly defends you when there are still posibilies for you to be scum. You have no town cred other than your role yet he says you are behaviorally town. He has been protecting you and we cant understand why.

You're not Rosie.
I know you're very eager to lynch me regardless.
Mar 20, 2017 8:34 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

in a world where u nor grape cant be voted who do u want lynched?
You or Krista....Rinto was weird at the beginning of this phase but I honestly cannot figure them out. Rosie is town for me more and more. aa and theconq are possibility as well but would need to look them over since we have not been doing so.

Why are you town reading Krista though you guys have still never answered this question.

i explain in many posts throughtout these last 2 hours why i dont think he could be scum.

Mar 20, 2017 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

because it was a completely unresolved slot that needed to be sorted? Seems like a perfect cop choice.
But you were mad that the cop who thought hey were RB would target the unresolved Vigilante? You aren't making sense considering that we know mafia have had double kill roles in MAL mafia before. Krista even confirmed and was said role in the past. I want to see if you reevaluate or just ignore this information?

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Krista looks bad for being double RBd but you have to remember scum would have to waste their RB twice to set up that play. It makes less sense if Krita is town. But still doesn't make much sense as scum. Just a weird play.
Yeah you know what Suzune said the same thing about Gwendolly being a dumb NK as she would have pushed there so this mafia team is better than we think it seems.

if we are going by this logic i think cp is part of the scum team lol

Aug 2013
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:
Because he blindly defends you when there are still posibilies for you to be scum. You have no town cred other than your role yet he says you are behaviorally town. He has been protecting you and we cant understand why.

You're not Rosie.
Why should I say something when logic says it better.

Honestly my reason for seeing you for scum is because of your playstyle and becuase shinichi is defending you. And Shinichi himself is acting more and more scummy

Mar 20, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
logic340 said:

You're not Rosie.
I'm actually eager to lynch Grapefruit, I am trying to understand your situation. Not sure how you can have so much town cred and do absolutely nothing to help us try to solve this game.

Mar 20, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
JustKrista said:

Why?

point out why u think hes scum ill happily rea your opinion.

Mar 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Can you explain what you mean? I am open to all angels right now especially since if we believe TheConquerer then it means Vigilante or Vengeful may be a lie. Too much town killing power if you ask me.

Mar 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
JustKrista said:

You're not Rosie.

Honestly my reason for seeing you for scum is because of your playstyle and becuase shinichi is defending you. And Shinichi himself is acting more and more scummy

lol ur logic is as baffeling as grapes, so your saying anytime someone u scum reads defends another player not only does it make them scum but it links them together?

Mar 20, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I did an entire ISO yesterday Shinichi go read it and get back to me.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Can you explain what you mean? I am open to all angels right now especially since if we believe TheConquerer then it means Vigilante or Vengeful may be a lie. Too much town killing power if you ask me.

from him coming back and from playing with cp a year ago or 2 i can def see him being the kind of person to pull something off like this if him and karote are scum.

Aug 2013
Alteritively....

Logic bby, don't listen to Krista's nasty words, you can be Rosie if you wanna be (*˙︶˙*)☆*°

Dec 2016
Krista is town because scum vigs are super powerful. Plus Krista hasn't done anything scummy. Plus being immediately forthcoming with info like being RBd is pro town.

Note for all we are missing a second RB for the night and it's really bugging me
Mar 20, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

lol ur logic is as baffeling as grapes, so your saying anytime someone u scum reads defends another player not only does it make them scum but it links them together?
I don't see it like that, the type of defense you are giving is horrible. I have asked you to tell me how Krista is behaviorally town and you refuse. I gave you an ISO I am wondering if you even read it now that you try to act like I haven't made my feeling's known about Krista?

Mar 20, 2017 8:40 AM

Dec 2012
Grapefruit21 said:

Mafia has more info than town, obviously you wouldn't understand why.
Never thought about why Conq wasn't roleblocked, but I was?

Then I also realise mafia have been roleblocking me whole time, which yeah, could mean there are no mafia RB in the first place.

Which is nice way to make me look like scum, if they roleblocked anyone else, that would instantly prove that there is mafia rb after all so I don't find it weird at all I was roleblocked again.
Mar 20, 2017 8:40 AM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Wow okay so MAL decided I didn't type anything.

anyways, no. I have seen Krista behavior as anti town since D2. I have have also seen your behavior as anti town for about as long. You seem to be extra defensive about a probably useless vig (who from what I saw, never told use if they are one shot or two shot. I will double check but if anyone else knows, link plz?) so possible scum team.

Mar 20, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

from him coming back and from playing with cp a year ago or 2 i can def see him being the kind of person to pull something off like this if him and karote are scum.
So possible Krista CP scum team? These are the types of revelations that are supposed to come from these conversations. Lets look into their interactions and see what we can find? Meanwhile I will dig out that ISO on Krista for you.

Mar 20, 2017 8:41 AM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

If he already investigate TheConquerer, it should have been resolved D:

Mar 20, 2017 8:42 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I did an entire ISO yesterday Shinichi go read it and get back to me.

remember the post count or page number?

Mar 20, 2017 8:43 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
Grapefruit21 said:

^This exactly...

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I don't see it like that, the type of defense you are giving is horrible. I have asked you to tell me how Krista is behaviorally town and you refuse. I gave you an ISO I am wondering if you even read it now that you try to act like I haven't made my feeling's known about Krista?

i didnt i was gonna go read it now

Dec 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
JustKrista said:

You're not Rosie.

Because I asked you, not him.

What do you mean, Shinichi is more scummy? Me being scummy is nothing new, that's how I usually play so I can't defend myself towards that.
Mar 20, 2017 8:44 AM

Aug 2013
JustKrista said:
grrr said:

vote: justkarista i want to give thehalf head second chance

I'm vigilante with only one bullet.
Aaah, found it boys! : D

Mar 20, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
But you were mad that the cop who thought hey were RB would target the unresolved Vigilante? You aren't making sense considering that we know mafia have had double kill roles in MAL mafia before. Krista even confirmed and was said role in the past. I want to see if you reevaluate or just ignore this information?

Because a vig putting a body on the floor resolves it as town!!! So you don't need a cop. And if we lose to a scum vig I'll complain about the setup and go back to town clearing anyone who puts a extra bullet into someone.
Mar 20, 2017 8:45 AM

Aug 2013
So! Either Krista is lying about their role, their bullets, or their alignment. Choose your poison.

Mar 20, 2017 8:46 AM

Aug 2012
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Then I also realise mafia have been roleblocking me whole time, which yeah, could mean there are no mafia RB in the first place.

Which is nice way to make me look like scum, if they roleblocked anyone else, that would instantly prove that there is mafia rb after all so I don't find it weird at all I was roleblocked again.
Hrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......... yeah, that would be a clever way to hide.

Except, it was Grape who got roleblocked Night 1 right? So unless Grape lied, then there must be a roleblocker.

Mar 20, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2016
aa-dono said:
Grapefruit21 said:
ohhhh you mean on N3?

After the first two nights lamby was convinced they were just a role blocker
Mar 20, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So! Either Krista is lying about their role, their bullets, or their alignment. Choose your poison.

i can see a situation where as either alignment someone like karote would lie lol

Mar 20, 2017 8:48 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
JustKrista said:

Except, it was Grape who got roleblocked Night 1 right? So unless Grape lied, then there must be a roleblocker.

Shocking theory: Grape may have lied.
If grape is maf with Krista (which I doubt since I still townread her), they could've both lied to create this situation.

But in all honesty, I think Krista is telling the truth about her role and her bullets.
Mar 20, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2013
i cant find this iso on karote i must be blind cause ik ive seen it.

Mar 20, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Or they are telling the truth? Nothing contradicts that. Scum might just have blocked twice because yolo (or town may have activated abilities left and they knew it thanks to claims.
Mar 20, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2012
aa-dono said:
JustKrista said:

I don't know, I was roleblocked 3 times, forgot when exactly when that was.
Mar 20, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You weren't blocked every time though Grapefruit says he was blocked N1 since Lam confirmed they RB'd Rinto and TheConquerer it leaves you and Grapefruit. The theory is you are mafia and didn't use the RB in an effort to gain town credit.

It just seems pretty convenient that the mafia didn't block or try to kill you the first night and then block you after finding out your shot can go through RB's. Help reconcile this for me please?

Mar 20, 2017 8:51 AM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1598107&show=1300#msg50018610
Mar 20, 2017 8:51 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

^This exactly...

Lamb thought they were an RB at this point (N3)
Mar 20, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 i found your iso on rosie and grape but idk where u talked about karote

Jan 2010

Dec 2013
JustKrista said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

tahnk you i didnt realize how far back it was

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

You are welcome!

Edit: While I took 3 years finding it and linking it for Shini, all of you have done it already TwT
Mar 20, 2017 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
@ruu @-shad-

Vote count please?

Mar 20, 2017 8:53 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Care to share your thoughts or did I miss them?

Mar 20, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2010
JustKrista said:
aa-dono said:

I don't know, I was roleblocked 3 times, forgot when exactly when that was.
Hold up if you were RB night 1 then that mean GF is lying no?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.