Forum Settings
Forums

Romance where MC and opposite gender start dating early.

New
Feb 25, 2016 10:59 PM
Jan 2016
OK. So I asked for something similar to this the other day, and SOMEONE gave me the exact opposite, one of those romances where they NEVER actually get together.
SO. Can you guys give me recommendations on anime where the MC (guy girl doesn't matter) starts dating someone early on in the series? I'm not into dude on dude or girl on girl action, just too different for me. I haven't seen a WHOLE lot of romance anime, but I've seen a lot of the "big" ones. Please check my list before posting.
Feb 26, 2016 12:23 AM
Oct 2015
My little monster: if i remember correctly he confesses in the 2-3 episode it's a very cute/ funny romance anime
Wagnaria: they don't start dating until the final episodes, but it's its a brilliant show i think you might like it, its one of my all time favs it's a must watch. I legit almost cried when it ended.
thats all i can think of right now hope you like them
Feb 26, 2016 1:10 AM

May 2015
these 2 are the first that comes to my mind when i heard about going out early animes:

ookami shoujo to kuro ouji
sukitte ii nayo

these are others i think that will fit too:

bakemonogatari - mc get together at the start but it has a supernatural genre.
amagami ss - omnibous format, many heroines with different arc. four ep each on the 1st season.
arakawa under the bridge - mc's consider themselves as lovers. but comedy is the focus of the anime.
golden time - not sure if early, but i remember correctly mc started dating before half of the series.
Ritsu_KawaiFeb 26, 2016 1:19 AM
Feb 26, 2016 2:17 AM

Feb 2013
ef a tale of memories

white album 2

golden time
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Feb 26, 2016 3:19 AM

Sep 2014
Victorian Romance Emma

The Legend of Condor Hero

Zero no tsukaima(I noticed you only watched season 1, keep watching, it gets much better, season 1 is undebateably the worst season byfar)

Elemental Gelade(come on, they're basically together starting in the first episode, but It's not a "official" thing until late in the series)
Feb 26, 2016 5:08 AM

Sep 2014
White Album 2 (+1)
Golden Time (+1)
Nodame Cantabile
Rec

and probably one of the "biggest" romance anime out there, which is not on your list - Clannad and Clannad: After Story

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
5 hours ago

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Today

9 by GoldionHammer »»
6 hours ago

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

5 by UberBat »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - 12 hours ago

3 by mo_lave »»
7 hours ago

» Recommend some anime (slice of life).

rey_s9 - Sep 12

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.