Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (33) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2009 6:39 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah, I got there, and it was huge and sorta overwhelming, so I just lined up for autographs while I got my bearings (ended up taking almost 2 hours, though D: ). Brad was really nice, and so was Michael Daingerfield.

If I had been thinking, I would have brought my DVD cover or something for him to sign. =/
Aug 8, 2009 6:48 PM

Oct 2008
Damn, the last Endless Eight really was great. The scene where Haruhi was walking away was especially awesome. And repeating it so many times really did give you the sense of the many time recursions, more than anything else could have, I think.

...So yeah, I'm satisfied. That was an interesting 2 months. xD
Aug 8, 2009 6:59 PM
Oct 2008
You only just watched it?

Amazing or what? Kyon was so fucking Gar, and Tsunruhi, SWEET FUCK TSUNRUHI.

Avernal said:
You'll wish you'd flown over here to see the Vocaloid group, Kanon. <3

OH GOD DAMN IT.
Pics, for the love of Haruhi you better have pics faggot.

Which reminds me, 'Miku' is going to 'Preform' on stage on the 22nd, nobdy quite knows exactly HOW this is going to happen.
Did....did they maybe succed in bringing her into our world? =D
Aug 8, 2009 7:04 PM

Jul 2009
It'll probably be her on a screen.

You gunna go?
Aug 8, 2009 7:09 PM
Oct 2008
It's slightly in Japan, so no.

One of these days. I'm going to that contry.
I'm going to Kyoto.
And I'm going to fucking moon KyoAni's studio.
Then flip them off.
Then confess my love for them.
Then yell.
Then dry-hump there walls.
Then go off to find some Taiyaki.

Gawd I'm so fucking Tsundere for KyoAni.
_Kanon_Aug 9, 2009 12:34 PM
Aug 8, 2009 7:12 PM

Jul 2009
Marc says he's going to take me their for our first honeymoon, and then, for our second honeymoon, we're going to Berlinnnn

You hear that Germany? I'm going to be insideeeeeee youuuuuuuuu >:3

PLUS, my friend might take me to Germany for her sweet 16.

Ludwig's drinking age is 16

First thing I'm doing, is having a large meal of Wurst, Potatos, and BEER! MUHAHAHAHA, I'M SUCH A MAN!
Aug 8, 2009 7:32 PM
Oct 2008
And for your 3rd Honeymoon, come to England. And enjoy the absolutly nothing we have on offer~ <3

.....What does the image of a shitfaced luffy seem absolulty histerical? I get the feeling you'd be a funny drunk.
Aug 8, 2009 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
Well, my friend is ether taking me to England or to Germany, so ether way, I'LL BE INSIDE ONE OF YOU, MUHAHAHA

And you do have something, England is the most popular character... And after my friend show'd me something, I understand why:

I've never wanted to rape a little boy more in my entire life. Ever.

And I've been tipsy before, I develop a sense of humor, and I get really loud, Plus theres also the fact that I'm almost naturally drunk, off of like, endorphines or something. Trust me, you guys havent seen me walking, or generally talking.

I'm so Italian *sob*

Edit: Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I make cute noises that make me sound like Chibitalia?
luffyluffyAug 8, 2009 7:55 PM
Aug 8, 2009 8:03 PM
Oct 2008
Great, I know a place around here where they dont really give a shit about how old you are.
And worst comes to worst, you only have to be 18 to BUY it eh? Kanawn can do it.

You already have a sense of humor, oh jeezus, you dont start laughing at everything do you? ._.
Aug 8, 2009 8:20 PM

Jul 2009
Nope :D I actually have problems with being forced to not be myself, so I dont TRULY laugh alot. Infact, once, me and Marc were making fun of Suzaku, and I was laughing REALLY hard and having a really fun time, and My mom yelled at me and said that "laughing that hard and for so long when your alone isnt normal."

Yeah, you heard that right, I got yelled at for LAUGHING and having a good time. GG Mom, GG.

In other news, CRACK STORY:

"Arthur, time for bed" America said from the door way, his eyes lingering on the child who was sitting infront of the TV with a cup of tea in his hands and a bag of cheetos. England looked up and scowled. "Well I bloody hell think not! I'm not a five year old! I can stay up as long as I want!" America stepped out of the doorway and switched off the TV, before picking up the child version of the nation who once took care of him. "If you havent checked lately, you are a five year old, and five year olds need their sleep!"

England squirmed and tried to put his hand in the American's eye. "I say! Put me down you yank!" he said, thrashing around, attempting to disloge himself from America's arms. However, Alfred was strong, and held him tightly in place. "If you wanted to stay up late, you should have let me stay up, and for your information" He held Arthur up to a clock, which show'd 10:30 "You had me in bed by nine, so no complaining Iggy"

That was the last straw, wiggling in his arms to face him "DONT CALL ME IGGY YOU BLOODY GIT!" Alfred had long since climbed the stairs, and had just entered his room. Suddenly curious, he looked around, "Why the bloody hell are we in YOUR room? What, are you going to molest me like that blasted Frenchman?"

America pouted. "Now now Iggy, those arent words someone as young as you should be using. And no, I'm not going to molest you." England scowled, mumbled about being called Iggy, before he found his head resting on a soft-as-a-cloud pillow. "I'm sleeping with you in my bed, right now, your very easy to take out" He lightly scruffed England's jawline with a finger "We dont want anything happening to you." As he flashed an award winning smile, he got up and walked to a closet, before putting out a small stuffed animal.

"Say Iggy, you remember this guy?" Walking back to the bed, he put down a small white stuffed rabbit on the bed. As England sat up and touched the white fur, he smiled to himself. "Mr.Rabbit, I remember this. I gave it to you when you cried about having nightmares, you still have it?" America smiled almost sheepishly, "Yeah... and I wasnt crying, Heros never cry!"

England rolled his eyes, before pulling the bunny close. "So, now your giving it to me?" America nodded. "Yeah, figured you might enjoy it." He turned the lights off before walking over to the otherside if the bed and getting in, he pulled England close, and wrapped an arm over him. "Yeah, might as well." England sighed and hugged the bunny in a pantomime of the position they were in. "Amer-- No, Alfred..." America pushed a feather light kiss against the back of England's head.

"You dont have to say thank you Arthur, I understand"

England looked at Mr.Rabbit, his former colony's plaything, and smiled, before nuzzling it. "Alright"

England's characterization is good yeeeesssssssss? This is exactly like that crack yaoi that I wrote that's actually REALLY good. It seems that I write Iggy well dispite not being his fangirl.
luffyluffyAug 8, 2009 8:33 PM
Aug 9, 2009 12:40 PM

Oct 2008
Kanon_fan said:
Avernal said:
You'll wish you'd flown over here to see the Vocaloid group, Kanon. <3
OH GOD DAMN IT.
Pics, for the love of Haruhi you better have pics faggot.
Yeah, but they're not great. D:

I'mma gonna see if I can find a video. At the end, they did Caremelldansen. <33

Kanon_fan said:
And for your 3rd Honeymoon, come to England. And enjoy the absolutly nothing we have on offer~ <3
Stop dissing your own country, Kanon, it's great. D:
Aug 9, 2009 1:06 PM
Oct 2008
England flaming the fuck out of America?
Yeah, sounds about right.

Unfoutunatly, Epic, I cannot stop, we English hate pretty much everyone, including England.
Aug 9, 2009 2:39 PM

Jul 2009
Nyaa, I swear, you two are so awesome, Haha

I'd like to meet the both of you, at some sort of "LOL, NEOSEEKER ANIME CLAN GRAND REUNION" or something... Hmmm, say, you guys have facebooks? I'd like to have a friend on there who actually understands what I say, would be fun :D

Kanon, you'd enjoy my KANON PICTURES ALBUM! *jazz hands*
Aug 9, 2009 3:41 PM
Oct 2008
That would be the manliest thing ever.

Nien, I've been meaning to get one since all my friends migrated there from MoiSpace.
YOSHA, I'LL GO MAKE ONE.
Aug 9, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
Oh look, Viper has remembered that this place existed.
Aug 9, 2009 5:06 PM

Jul 2009
Yaay!

You can find me on there, You know my email

ohai viper X3

Edit: KYON KUN DENWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IluWa464v-U

I only made it through the first minute. ;-;
luffyluffyAug 9, 2009 5:11 PM
Aug 9, 2009 5:24 PM
Oct 2008
First 3 minutes.
I totally want that for my ring tone. :3
My friends would be liek, "Dude, what's that?" and I'd be like, "brb, Denwa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_LZOfuC7qs&feature=related

You can find me on there, You know my email

I do?

ViperSean said:
Oh look, Viper has remembered that this place existed.

HOW COULD YOU FORGET US. ;-;
Aug 9, 2009 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
You know, "Violently_Vicious@hotmail.com"

Silly Kanon X3
Aug 9, 2009 8:36 PM

Jul 2009
Kanon_fan said:
First 3 minutes.
I totally want that for my ring tone. :3
My friends would be liek, "Dude, what's that?" and I'd be like, "brb, Denwa"

I that case, you should this as a timer when you hard-boil your eggs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJbGdd1t608

Kanon said:

I had forgotten in my mind, BUT NOT IN MY SOUL.
Aug 10, 2009 11:16 AM

Jul 2009
Guys, so, my mom is totally going to reserve me a copy of the hetalia 2010 calender~

Edit: Marc is a bitch

The Golden Witch - (insanely-fantastic-Anime-loving-Spike-kidnapping-Clan-Owning-Soul-Beating-Scary-But-Oddly-Cool-fan-girl) says (2:23 PM):
ARE YOU WATCHING BROADCASTED OR CHRONILOGICAL?
M.R. Hill: Anime says (2:23 PM):
chronilogical

Because Broadcasted would piss him off. Sigh.
luffyluffyAug 10, 2009 11:26 AM
Aug 10, 2009 11:39 AM

Oct 2008
Yesh, I haz facebookz. :P

"e.sobat@live.com"

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqMH8a-609U

:3

(Or if you like your vids with my head in the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndKUsq8aZEo)

...Wish I could've stayed for their other performance.
Aug 10, 2009 1:25 PM
Oct 2008
The Len has awful hair.
The Miku looks like a dude.
I'd tap the hell out of the Rin.

ViperSean said:
Kanon said:

IF THAT IS TRUE THEN COMPLETE THIS SENTANCE.

RAW RAW _____________________

luffyluffy said:
Edit: Marc is a bitch

The Golden Witch - (insanely-fantastic-Anime-loving-Spike-kidnapping-Clan-Owning-Soul-Beating-Scary-But-Oddly-Cool-fan-girl) says (2:23 PM):
ARE YOU WATCHING BROADCASTED OR CHRONILOGICAL?
M.R. Hill: Anime says (2:23 PM):
chronilogical

Because Broadcasted would piss him off. Sigh.

What an absolute faggot.
_Kanon_Aug 10, 2009 1:35 PM
Aug 10, 2009 3:19 PM

Jul 2009
Plus, he isnt watching all of Endless Eight, though that defeats the purpose of Endless Eight
Aug 10, 2009 4:07 PM
Oct 2008
*Official faggot seal of approvial*
Aug 10, 2009 6:51 PM

Oct 2008
Speaking of Endless Eight, think that's what a Haruhi movie should be? :3

Tell him he should watch the 4th, 7th and 8th, and least. Those were the best ones. <3

Kanon_fan said:
The Len has awful hair.
Hell yeah! *high fives*

(I'd tap any of them, tbh <3)
Aug 10, 2009 7:18 PM
Oct 2008
Avernal said:
Speaking of Endless Eight, think that's what a Haruhi movie should be? :3

Stop stealing ideas from Sankaku~

Tell him he should watch the 4th, 7th and 8th, and least. Those were the best ones. <3

Pretty much agree. I think 5 is the one with Black Kimono Haruhi/Speedozumi, so it deserves a mention at least

Kanon_fan said:
The Len has awful hair.

Hell yeah! *high fives*

(I'd tap any of them, tbh <3)

I'll just stick to the Rin *claims*
A Miku without long hair is not a very good Miku.
Aug 10, 2009 7:47 PM

Oct 2008
yeah, but that would have been hard to manage (she really would have tripped D: ). look how much trouble the len had. xD

...and considering that I actually saw her in person, she's mine. :P

Finally, uploaded some pics! still more to go tho.

Iron Man! :D

Older Simon, I assume xD

Caitlin Glass('s head), Aaron Dismuke, Michael Daingerfield, Paul Dobson, and some other guy :o

me and that other guy~

Pics from someone with a camera vastly superior to mine:

Chi's friend

He won a prize in the contest xD

and a slightly less superior one:

I want her <3

they don't look like much (cept for mori), but their skit for the cosplay contest was great (involved kyoya and a death note xD)
Aug 11, 2009 11:55 AM

Jul 2009
Man, I really need to go to a convention someday... But that feels like a lot of effort...

Kanon_fan said:
ViperSean said:
Kanon said:

IF THAT IS TRUE THEN COMPLETE THIS SENTANCE.

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

And now I'm sad because I've remembered that there's pretty much only the four of us here ;___;
Aug 11, 2009 1:43 PM
Oct 2008
ViperSean said:
Man, I really need to go to a convention someday... But that feels like a lot of effort...

Indeedy~

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

FINE, you are forgiven, for now.....

And now I'm sad because I've remembered that there's pretty much only the four of us here ;___;

SSBM pops in every now and then.

yeah, but that would have been hard to manage (she really would have tripped D: ). look how much trouble the len had. xD

But.....That's not even long enough to put into Pigtails, A Miku without pigtails is even worse.
Aug 11, 2009 8:32 PM

Oct 2008
well, you go better find some better cosplayers then, that can dance (in Canada). xP

Yay, I got an iPod Classic, so now I can have lots of videos on it. :D
Aug 12, 2009 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
*snorts* In Canada

As for today, which is my birthday, it fucking sucks. I got a desktop computer. ... and that's it. No PS2, no Kanon boxset. I GOT A GODDAMN FUCKING COMPUTER AND A FUCKING GIFTCARD! It's not that I'm not greatful, it's that IT'S NOT WHAT I FUCKING WANTED! GOD, THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!
Aug 12, 2009 11:24 AM

Oct 2008
Wish I got my own computer for my birthday...
Aug 12, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
I also got a Code Geass wallscroll and a Viral keychain

But not the Kanon boxset. Which I REALLY REALLY WANTED.

*sigh*
Aug 12, 2009 3:58 PM
Oct 2008
I can understand the rage of not getting a Kanon boxset ;-;

Omedeto on being......err.....16?
Aug 12, 2009 6:30 PM

Jul 2009
If you saw me on facebook, I was running around, calling myself "THE AWESOME ME" and demanding worship and love.
Aug 13, 2009 1:29 PM

Oct 2008
Well, I finished Kanon.

I gotta say, Ayu's arc was not quite as amazing as you led me to expect, Kanon. Not that it wasn't really, really great or anything - I was just expecting a different sort of plot; one that I didn't feel as if I'd seen before, and which I couldn't have predicted.

Tbh, Shiori's was one of the best to me. It was the most simple, and also the most realistic. Not that I have a problem with the use of of fantastic or supernatural elements to tell an emotional story, but the fact that it was told without any and still touched me made it the most impressive.

Either way, a great series, I must admit. Thank you for making me watch it. :)

On another note, I think Clannad has moved higher up on my list. ^^
Aug 13, 2009 1:46 PM

Oct 2008
Oh, and a couple more Animethon pics. Probably should've resized them before trying to upload them to Photobucket on this computer. =/

Wallscroll. :D
Aug 13, 2009 2:03 PM
Oct 2008
Avernal said:
Well, I finished Kanon.

I gotta say, Ayu's arc was not quite as amazing as you led me to expect, Kanon. Not that it wasn't really, really great or anything - I was just expecting a different sort of plot; one that I didn't feel as if I'd seen before, and which I couldn't have predicted.

Each to his own.
But shit, you predicted that?

Tbh, Shiori's was one of the best to me. It was the most simple, and also the most realistic. Not that I have a problem with the use of of fantastic or supernatural elements to tell an emotional story, but the fact that it was told without any and still touched me made it the most impressive.

....You're an odd one you know that?
I've never seen anyone even rate Shiori's arc as the SECOND best, never mind first.
Ya'll gonna have to expect fantasy elements in Key's works I'm afraid. XD

Either way, a great series, I must admit. Thank you for making me watch it. :)

All part of my grand scheme.

On another note, I think Clannad has moved higher up on my list. ^^

As it should.
The realism to fantasy ratio in Clannad leans more in the realism direction than Kanon, so maybe you'd like it moar.
_Kanon_Aug 13, 2009 2:16 PM
Aug 13, 2009 3:50 PM

Oct 2008
Kanon_fan said:
But shit, you predicted that?
Yeah, from a point.

Kanon_fan said:
I've never seen anyone even rate Shiori's arc as the SECOND best, never mind first.
Nothing wrong with fantasy elements, like I said. Shiori's arc just seemed unique to me in that way. Also, it wasn't my favourite, just so you know, I just thought it was one of the best. I don't know if I could pick a favourite, tbh.

Kanon_fan said:
The realism to fantasy ratio in Clannad leans more in the realism direction than Kanon, so maybe you'd like it moar.
Guess we'll find out. ^^

Btw Kanon, where's that Facebook you were gonna make? :P
Aug 13, 2009 8:29 PM
Oct 2008
Avernal said:
Kanon_fan said:
Nothing wrong with fantasy elements, like I said. Shiori's arc just seemed unique to me in that way. Also, it wasn't my favourite, just so you know, I just thought it was one of the best. I don't know if I could pick a favourite, tbh.

You called it 'the best', kinda slighty almost the same thing, little different I guess.
But you're still an odd one. Really, NO ONE like's Shiori's arc.(But damn, that foutain in the finale is pretty~)

Kanon_fan said:
Guess we'll find out. ^^

Guess we will *Pushes it infront of you*

Btw Kanon, where's that Facebook you were gonna make? :P

Sort of half made, I put it on hold at one point and havent got round to finishing.
Aug 13, 2009 9:14 PM

Jul 2009
Shiori's arc sucked BECAUSE it was possiable! AND THEN, SHE COMES RIGHT BACK! WTF >__<
Aug 14, 2009 11:29 AM

Oct 2008
Because someone made a wish~

Go finish it, Kanon. *pushes it in front of you*
Aug 14, 2009 1:38 PM
Oct 2008
Yeah but~

Hang on. Am I bagging on Kanon here?
_Kanon_Aug 14, 2009 3:57 PM
Aug 15, 2009 1:07 PM

Jul 2009
Guys, I got the Haruhi season 1 boxset, and watching is dubbed, IT'S SO AWESOME AND GOOD ADJKHY EASDFA PHOENIX WRIGHT REFERANCES *die*

Dont worry though, I'm rewatching it broadcast XD I'm not like my boyfriend :D

Now, on to Hetalia news. Prussia's character some comes out today. It is the sex. France's preview's are out today, and their amasing too

Prussia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1wiHlu0SA

France
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAY2v0MiBLA
luffyluffyAug 15, 2009 2:01 PM
Aug 15, 2009 2:20 PM

Oct 2008
HaruDub is fail, tbh. Crispin Freeman is too cool for Kyon. =/

...At least you're watching broadcasted. :P
Aug 15, 2009 2:33 PM

Jul 2009
Actually, I'm enjoying it QUITE alot, espically Michelle Ruff as Haruhi.

I think I'm weird ._.
Aug 15, 2009 4:34 PM
Oct 2008
luffyluffy said:

Dont worry though, I'm rewatching it broadcast XD I'm not like my boyfriend :D

Awesome.

Now, on to Hetalia news. Prussia's character some comes out today. It is the sex.

I found it quite gawdawful meself ._.
*Flees, takes Ayu with me*
Aug 15, 2009 4:51 PM

Oct 2008
luffyluffy said:
Actually, I'm enjoying it QUITE alot, espically Michelle Ruff as Haruhi.

I think I'm weird ._.
I think you're right. .__.
Aug 15, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
Kanon, have you heard France's previews? I fell in love~

As for you Epic, Michelle Ruff did a GREAT job, so did everybody else on the project, so shush
Aug 15, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
*Viper has nothing to say, but desires to establish his presence*

EDIT: If someone refers to a Bon Festival as "Bon Fest" is that worth smacking them in the head for? 'Cause I really wanted to.
ViperSeanAug 15, 2009 6:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (33) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» America and Frances version of the Maru Kaite Chikyuu previews finally on youtube, Yay~

luffyluffy - Jul 5, 2009

4 by luffyluffy »»
Jul 10, 2009 6:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.