Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 22, 2009 7:07 AM

May 2008
@kira/@kagome:

amane: the objects are, the britannian force, who is sent over to japan in two days, comes over the mountains, from the mainland itself.....'' *turns on the screen to show her plan in 3D*

''they are working on the trap now, its gonna be set up so the first part with britannian knightmares is gonna go right inside it, then the knightmare cant move anymore....and in 30-to 60 secs the knightmare is gonna...ya be broken....expode....''

*openes the door*

Apr 22, 2009 7:13 AM

Feb 2009
“Thank you.” she said gratefully, as he helped her out. She knew some knight members had better skills than herself so she should be thankful for this. Watching him walk over to their leader's room, Haruka stayed within a hearing range but fell back a distance. In case Amane planned on only speaking to Fubuki, she didn't want to intrude.
Apr 22, 2009 7:18 AM

May 2008
amane:*sees Haruka in the back* ...Haruke, come over here..''*she said*
Apr 22, 2009 7:21 AM

Mar 2008
As Amane opens the door, Fubuki kneeled down to show great respect.

"Is there going to be a battle soon...? If so I have a suggestion. The barrier technology I mentioned some time ago was put into official manufacture. Right now the technology is armed on my Knightmare but also another battleship. Remember the "one-man one-ship" project we decided to begin nearly a year ago? Due to our insufficiant technology, the Corvertte Eucharis remained incomplete and the project was dormant for nearly a month now. However as the final pieces starts to fall in place, both I and the technical team have concluded that it is time to conduct the first real battle test. Please give your opinion about this suggestion. And also I have decided to add Okinawa Haruka into the zero division, if you would allow..." he questioned humbly as D.D. walked passed. Then she kneeled down as well.

"Hey, its a pain piloting that thing...I really dont like it..." D.D. whispered to his partner as he did not reply for a moment.

"You'll get use to it...its for the good of the organization...so please just get over it." Fubuki thought for a second and replied.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 22, 2009 7:29 AM

May 2008
amane: ''we're planning on having a trap for the newes britannian force, in two days....''

*looks at Haruka, and thinks a little....*

'' the Zero-Division eh? ya her skills are good...and i thought to give her, her own knightmare frame, a new version, that i think fits to her style....if she wanted one...''
Apr 22, 2009 7:32 AM

Mar 2008
"I have tested her piloting abilities, and have come to the conclusion that she performs outstandingly in close range combats. I suggest giving her a customized Gekka type knightmare frame. Of course, the choice is hers..." Fubuki suggested as the two stood up.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 22, 2009 7:34 AM

May 2008
amane:'' ya maybe.....an eacy used, cuztomize Gekka type...you take her to look at those we got here.....''
Apr 22, 2009 7:38 AM

Feb 2009
As Amane ordered her into the room, Haruka knelt to the ground as Fubuki and D.D had. Slowly tilting her head upwards, as Amane spoke, Haruka grinned at what she was suggesting.

Excitement rushed through her but she attempted to hide it in her voice. "Thank you. That is really thoughtful of you to consider for me." she closed her eyes happily but remained knelt to the ground.
Apr 22, 2009 7:44 AM

May 2008
amane:*smiles*
S.S:.....so i guess you guys are going to look at the knightmares....theyre in the technology room...you know the way, right?''
Apr 22, 2009 7:49 AM

Mar 2008
"Yes, and would leader come and see the newest battleship we have, it is a facinating sight and I strongly recommend a visit." Fubuki explained

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 22, 2009 7:50 AM

May 2008
amane:....okay then''
Apr 22, 2009 7:56 AM

Feb 2009
Haruka grinned. "That would be fine.." she stated. A Gekka wasn't too bad, but it was the fact that it would be her own custom one was even better. She stood up as the rest began to head towards the Tech room.
Apr 22, 2009 8:00 AM

May 2008
amane: and if you need help, just ask Fubiki...''*she said and smiles to Fubiki* i lay all the hard work on you''
Apr 22, 2009 8:24 AM

Mar 2008
"No, its my honor to work for you..." Fubuki said as he told D.D. to take Amane to visit the newest battleship of the organization as he took Haruka to the technology room.

Going in the technology, there is an incomplete Gekka waiting, it was not even painted. Fubuki looked at Haruka as he explained. "The newest type of Gekka, I thought it might come into some use someday so I customized it. Though mostly it was D.D's design, but in a couple of aspects, it does resemble my knightmare. To make things clear, it is fast...but not very heavily armed in terms of projectiles. It has an alloy spear used to deal critical damage to enemies. How do you like it...?"

Meanwhile D.D. explains the Corvertte Eucharis to Amane. "Leader, this is our newest battleship. It is composed of both ours, and britannia's technology. Yes, we most certainly have gained much of enemy technologies over the years of warfare, by constantly hacking and capturing enemy weapons. In compared to Britannia's Avalon, it is armed with 4 high output Hadron cannons, upon simulation it is capable to eliminate entire fleets of enemy ships or armies of enemy knightmares. Newer and even more powerful weapons are under development to replace the Hadron cannons. It also is equipped with many advance technologies, including camoflauge and barrier. Of course, as the one man one ship project states, I control every function of this ship through expanding my nervous system. Truely impossible for any ordinary people though..." D.D. smiled a bit, feeling slightly proud

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 22, 2009 8:26 AM

Mar 2009
kagome:what?in two days
Apr 22, 2009 8:44 AM

May 2008
amane:*smiles* awsome....totally perfect.....not any weakness on it? you should be proud*she said,and smiled while thought a little.....then looket at Kagome*

''Yes in two days, you ready?''
Apr 22, 2009 8:50 AM

Mar 2008
"Maybe for now the only weakness would be how long I can last..." D.D. replied as if she's a bit useless.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 22, 2009 8:57 AM

May 2008
amane: dont worry...everything will go fine^^*she said and smiled*
Apr 22, 2009 9:51 AM

Oct 2008
cha-chan said:
@kira/@kagome:

amane: the objects are, the britannian force, who is sent over to japan in two days, comes over the mountains, from the mainland itself.....'' *turns on the screen to show her plan in 3D*

''they are working on the trap now, its gonna be set up so the first part with britannian knightmares is gonna go right inside it, then the knightmare cant move anymore....and in 30-to 60 secs the knightmare is gonna...ya be broken....expode....''

*openes the door*

Kira: Sounds like a good plan. Let me be the decoy! While I delay time and divert attention, you guys get ready to ambush the enemies and crush them in one go. All I need is an average Knightmare and I am set. Until they walk into the trap, everybody should be on standby. This way, they will definitely walk into the trap and get annihilated. Once we are done, we should celebrate?
Apr 22, 2009 9:54 AM

Feb 2009
“Its amazing” Haruka said as she walked slowly towards unfinished Gekka in front of them. Even though the knightmare was not yet painted, Haruka pictured a general idea of how it might turn out. She walked around the unit as Fubuki explained the basic details of the frame.

“So,.. its really mine?” she asked looking at Fubuki, checking to make sure she wasn't just imagining everything.
Apr 22, 2009 9:55 AM

May 2008
amane: of course, and an average knightmare it is*she said* and...yesh we celebrate after.....i have to get to school today''

S.S.: i can get the knightmare''*
cha-chanApr 22, 2009 10:03 AM
Apr 22, 2009 1:37 PM

Mar 2009
kagmoe:hiya i will be ready in two days
Apr 23, 2009 6:00 AM

May 2008
amane:''good to hear''
Apr 23, 2009 6:03 AM

Mar 2008
In a blink of eye, two days have passed. Time really flies when there is work to be done...

"Leader, please explain the mission today..." Fubuki and D.D. kneeled down and questioned politely

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 23, 2009 6:11 AM

May 2008
amane: *turns on the screen and it shows there as she speaks*....first part goes from the left and sets down the trap in the middle, if everything follows the plan, 65% of the britannian will stuck there...then its 35% left... 5 of them are the rounds...but if only two of them comes, then its 102 other in knightmares....so its 104 together, then second part goes in from above, and attacks from behind on the rest...in the plan then its 53 left and i'll send your team in to take the rest.....''

amane:*stops a litttle* and they have 350 new knightmares with them, and we'll take them too....''
Apr 23, 2009 6:33 AM

Mar 2008
"Understood..." Fubuki and D.D. exits Amane's room as the two walked towards the ship dock.

"Load in Altropa Belladona and the new custom Gekka into the Corvertte Eucharis, ready to take off. The custom Gekka would take this as the final test to determine the remaining tune up points." he commanded the crew as D.D. walked up the stairs towards the bridge of the massive battleship.

"D.D., counting on you..." Fubuki put a thumbs up to his partner as she did the same.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 23, 2009 6:39 AM

May 2008
((follows in the next thread))^^
Apr 23, 2009 8:35 AM

Mar 2009
kagome:understand
May 20, 2009 9:26 PM

Oct 2008
*enters HQ*

No matter how hard the Black Knights fight and hold up the battle, it always seem that the enemies are doing a better job. Perhaps, this is the difference of power. They seem to be willing to spend as much money as possible as long as a victory is ensured on their end. It cannot be helped that the Black Knights is merely a shadow organization compared to a legitimate government of theirs. They have the funds and resources that we lack, but we have the unity that they lack. Nonetheless, perhaps.. Unity is weaker than their large amount of funds and resources. *sigh*

*sat at the lounge*
*sigh*
May 21, 2009 8:43 AM

Mar 2009
you're late
May 29, 2009 9:53 PM

Mar 2008
(After the mission, the Black Knights once again gathers)

In the ship and knightmare dock, Fubuki and D.D. was with a few researchers.

"According to the battle data collected this time, we may be able to increase the pressure field's air intake by 1.4%, however we predict this would be the best it can go. As for the Corvette Eucharis, the double barrier would prevent any increase in take we can make, therefore it would be the strongest at current situation." one of the researchers explained as he handed over the papers to Fubuki. He took a glance and nodded.

"Fine, immediately test the S1 equipment, also through the mission, we have gained much finiancial support from Kyoto. With this money, I believe we can start the development of further knightmare equipments. In addition, we have seen that the balance type Burai cannot manuver very well in places with much obstacles. Therefore I suggest the development of different forms of Burai, put modifications upon the original, and make the machine suitable for use in land, water, desert, forests and such. Our battles will very likely be spread into places far away from the cities. One last thing, the production of the next generation knightmare the Akatsuki would soon be permitted. Consider the modifications on the Burai as a test type in order to further strengthen our battle capabilities. No objections?" he questioned as the researchers shook their heads, Fubuki walked away.

"D.D., monitor the prototype test room, and send in plans for the S2 equipment, inform that the C4 equipment is at its usable state..." he said on his way out.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 31, 2009 11:45 AM

Feb 2009
Haruka walked swiftly down the main corridor of the base, stopping occasionally to listen for footsteps. They had been back for a few hours now, but since the mission, she had seen little to no sign of anyone. Resting. Haruka thought silently as she rolled her eyes in fake disapproval, a faint smile played at the corners of her lips. Even though she was still tired, she had to admit that she was feeling much better now.

Coming around the corner, Haruka stopped in front of the briefing room were she was supposed to meet Fubuki. The remote silence gave her the impression that he too, wasn't there. “I wonder if he...” she questioned aloud. Not bothering to wait and find out, Haruka stepped inside as the door opened to the dark room.
Xxshuboku_rozexXMay 31, 2009 11:51 AM
May 31, 2009 3:19 PM

Mar 2008
"What did you wonder?" Fubuki's voice suddenly came from inside the dark room as the lights went on. He appeared to be staring right at Haruka, sitting in the far end of the room, but it cannot be told as the sunglasses covered his face. He stood up and walked over.

Well then, first things first...how do you feel on that new knightmare? If you feel that you can use it, I shall explain the last set of upgrades. The mission came a bit early so the Gekka was not complete, though it is at a teatable stage. So, your thoughts about this mission?" He walked up extra close and held her chin up, the same aroma as D.D. flowed out from Fubuki, just not as much, as if it is just a bit that lingered on him.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 31, 2009 5:58 PM

Feb 2009
“E-rm..it's nothing.” Haruka said quietly, stepping farther into the room. The lights flashed on around them, which allowed her to see better. Fubuki was on the far side of the room, but he was faced in her direction. She stopped walking as he rose silently from his seat and headed towards her.

“Well I actually don't feel to bad about it. It's not that hard to use, and I think I'm pretty comfortable with..” her words carried off as Fubuki came surprisingly close. Before she could blink his hand was on her face, holding her chin up to face him. The dark glasses in which she had never seen leave his face were no more than an inch away. She shuddered suddenly as she breathed in his scent, a strange feeling had now consumed her. “Oh.. wonderful.” she said dreamily as she pushed herself closer to him.
Xxshuboku_rozexXMay 31, 2009 6:59 PM
May 31, 2009 8:42 PM

Mar 2008
"I see...prepare to test for the new equipments. We still have time until the next mission starts. Believe yourself, you can do it and I have faith in you." Fubuki noticed Haruka pressing a bit closer as he gave her a hug and held her close for a few seconds.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 1, 2009 4:54 AM

Feb 2009
The embrace only lasted momentarily but Haruka, who was still somewhat overpowered by the undetected aroma, wasn't finished. As Fubuki went to turn, she found herself running a hand slowly across his chest, catching him offguard. “You smell really good” she whispered quietly.
Jun 1, 2009 5:36 AM

Mar 2008
Fubuki did not really react for a few seconds until he noticed that he already became rather intimate with Haruka, until someone knocked on the door. Fubuki let go of Haruka as he gave permission for the person outside to come in.

"Fubuki, Level 2 frame's development is complete! When do you want to test it?" she questioned with a smell, the aroma she sent off was the same as Fubuki, shen then took a glance at Haruka and smiled.

"Ah, Haruka-san, your costum Gekka...or now called the Yatenkou's new equipments are completed as well, drop by the testing room sometime soon~" she said waving at the two as she went out, closing the door.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 1, 2009 8:47 AM

Mar 2009
so what will be next
Jun 1, 2009 2:58 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka nodded as D.D exited the room, appearing to be more like herself again. She looked at Fubuki, who's face she was unable to read as he was looking the opposite way. Her face felt hot as she reflected on what had just happened. Even though she'd been somewhat unable to control her actions, she had been completely aware of what was happening the entire time. A awkward silence seemed to settle between them as Haruka thought of how to break the ice. Since she didn't know exactly what he was thinking, it was hard for her to say anything.

“Well..um..” she mumbled slowly, glancing back and forth from Fubuki to the door. If he didn't react, maybe it would be better if she left.
Jun 1, 2009 4:13 PM

Mar 2008
Fubuki felt the uneasy atomosphere of the room, but he did not understand the reason of it. "Whats wrong?" he asked, appearing to be interested, but not reflected under his sunglasses.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 2, 2009 3:58 AM

Feb 2009
“Nothing's wrong..” Haruka said, folding her arms over her chest with a sigh. She paused for a brief moment before continuing.

”...I'm confused, about your other girls. You know the ones you've made prior commitments with, I don't think they'd be too ecstatic about this. And then there's D.D... aren't you two already together and if that's true, what are you trying to do with me?” She said hotly, not in anger but more of a mixed frustration.
Jun 2, 2009 5:42 AM

Mar 2008
"Eventually others would have feared me and have left, in the end I am left with no one. I show loyalty to leader, but not relation interest. With D.D, I have contract made with her, so until the contract is fullfilled I cannot leave her, nor can she leave me. There is nothing more, nor anything less in our relationship. However you, not only as a pilot you interest me, but as a person you do not fear me...even if I have never shown my face..." Fubuki responded calmly as time went by.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 2, 2009 8:22 AM

Mar 2009
wow but how many of our nightmares are damage
Jun 2, 2009 3:45 PM

Feb 2009
“I see..” Haruka responded now content in understanding, as she was more aware to his viewpoint. Just as she was about to speak again, the sound of the door opening interrupted her and Kagome appeared before them.

“Oh hey Kagome...well I personally don't know, but I'm guessing Fubuki does.” she said glancing over her shoulder at him, as she made her way over to Kagome. Stepping around her, Haruka stopped in front of the doorway before leaving. “Im going to go, but I suppose I'll see you guys later?” she questioned, giving a hopeful smile. With a turn she headed down the hallway, with no particular idea as to were she was going.
Jun 2, 2009 4:58 PM

Mar 2008
"Haruka, go test the new equipments for your Gekka. Just go to the lab, D.D. knows what to do." Fubuki instructed before she left. Then went over and tapped a few buttons and some statistics appeared on the large screen.

"Although we have destroyed a majority of the enemy force, our army has sustained heavy damage under the knights that arrived. As statistics say, there was a total of 34 knightmare lost to the Britannia's knight of four, and 41 lost to knight of six. The others were all lost in combat against enemy MP knightmares. According to statistics, we can clearly see the standard Burai suffered the most ouf ot this battle as 75% of our losses were centered around that unit. However the other units such as the prototype Akatsuki given to squad leaders perfomed outstandingly and did not have as much lost. Therefore I have suggested the research team to begin production of the MP Akatsuki and upon that model, upgrade a few to customs for leaders. What do you think?" He questioned looking at the screen and replaying some videos of the Akatsuki.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 3, 2009 4:47 AM

Feb 2009
Taking Fubuki's advice, Haruka began heading down the hallway and towards the Testing Room. She grinned as various emotions of relief and excitement flooded her, causing her to keep a quicker pase. It had been awhile since she had felt emotions that were not tied with defeating Britannia.

Coming to a prominent stop in front of the lab, Haruka slowly entered the room. At a first glance, there appeared to be no sign of D.D anywhere. “Hello..D.D? It's Haruka, are you still here?” she asked.
Jun 3, 2009 7:41 AM

Mar 2008
D.D. poped her head out from behind the computer waved and walked up to Haruka. "Yo~ Welcome to the lab! Testing weapons then follow me" D.D. did not wait for Haruka's reply as she dragged her down the room, she opened a door and they went into an elevator. When the elevator door opened, an extraordinary large room was seen. It was big enough to fit nearly 50 knightmares and tall enough for flight machines to make use of. However there was only Haruka's Gekka and an old type Glasgow.

"As you can see, this is the testing room for our new technologies, so it will be a bit empty. All the enemy machines here are not armed with real weaponry unless stated otherwise...or more like testing for sheilds and barriers. Though the point is, you just have to beat up that scrap of metal there with the new equipment. As you have seen with the Azalea's C4 equipment, it pierces the enemy's armor before injecting the radient surge wave, so this time we decided to do the same to yours. Just that its a spear, not a chain. However the down point is the energy system of this is far from stable. Unlike the the previous C4 equip that directly takes energy from the Azalea, your Gekka, or any Gekka is not able to provide such energy. Therefore we have to test this and that to see what we can do to improve." D.D. explained excitingly as she pushes Haruka towards her knightmare, that had a different look than before.

"Oh and on a side note, if you choose, we can give your Gekka a float system and booster. Both me and Fubuki thinks you have to potential to handle that...but thats up to you to decide. " she smiled as she begins to write a few notes down in her notebook.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 3, 2009 8:47 AM

Mar 2009
i am going to go to see how the repairs are doing on the nightmares
Jun 5, 2009 4:07 AM

Feb 2009
When Haruka finally managed to free herself from D.D's grasp, she was able to get a better look at her re-modeled Gekka. She checked it over silently as D.D continued on with explaining the final details.

“Hmm..well I like the looks of it, so hopefully that means it'll work properly.” she smiled briefly. “It doesn't matter to me, I mean you can, but if it's too much trouble don't worry about installing them” She then glanced at the notebook, but remained quiet until D.D finished.
Jun 5, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
kagome walks in to see her nightmare still being repaired but the others see her standing there with her hand on the nightmare
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» wants a job?

cha-chan - Apr 16, 2009

3 by xharuhixchanx »»
Aug 5, 2009 8:02 PM

» Mission 2/Nomination Ceremony

StarlightSunrise - Jun 20, 2009

32 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 30, 2009 12:43 AM

» britannian headquarter ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

116 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 18, 2009 12:32 AM

» in tokyo

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

16 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 2, 2009 8:24 AM

» ashford academy ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

105 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 1, 2009 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.