Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 19, 2009 4:46 AM
Jul 2018
"no..nothing happend~" i smiled "am i really look angry?" i asked with al little smile "no nothing happend Rena-Chan" i said "sorry i have to go home~" i said running to my home i am not liveing at Sonozak House...but i used to lived there..but i can't be there anymore i just can't
Apr 19, 2009 6:45 AM

May 2008
''oh.....okay then...''*she said quietly looking after her* ~in mind: ''everyone is acting strange after Mirai came.....'' ~ *she thought while walking home*
Apr 20, 2009 7:15 AM
Jul 2018
A new day has come to Hinamizawa children going to scholl and people working~

under day at scholl...can i make it with out any questions today?
i get up from bad sloly and i go to scholl~
Apr 20, 2009 10:54 PM

Mar 2008
Nearly daybreak, Mirai covered in black returned home. He dropped a few sheets of paper on his table, removed his long cloak and hunged it on the celing. Then he took off the sunglasses. The bright sunlight penetrated the empty window, as it went though Mirai's crimson red eyes. Slowly his hair started to turn green, and he scraped it down, made it look soft and silky. He changed into casual clothes, took his bag and set off for school.

He went through the forest, making his way through the swamp, it was so early in the morning, so there was nobody to be seen. When he arrived at school, it was just 4 in the morning. He took his seat and started to wait for everyone to arrive, for 3 hours...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 21, 2009 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
after 3 hours the children start to come there where 15 min to start the class.
Mirai wait in class but then he saw shion come in.

"Godd morning~everyone!" i say with a smile..when i see Mirai i just didn't talk to him..if he want to find out about something he will come to me.
Apr 21, 2009 8:05 AM

Mar 2008
As he saw Shion come into the room, Mirai said nothing but started to grow more suspicious about the Sonozaki family. He went out late at night, and there were rumors going on around the village that someone had broke into the Sonozaki household, but apparently nothing was stolen. There were no witnesses of the event, and the assassinators are trying to find that person.

Hmm, after all that strange talk yesterday, still able to smile that normally, but there are many suspicions hidden under your smile...but good luck, you will never find out my identity, because there isnt any...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 21, 2009 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
i sit quietly at my plase..i hate it i just wanted to make a friend ok i lied i just wanted to know the true..he doesn't going to make a move and neither i..but when i will know the true about him?
Apr 21, 2009 11:51 AM

Jul 2008
Rika skipped into the room. "Mii~" She said happily. "Good morning, everyone!" She said, sitting down. Then she saw Mirai. "Good morning to you too, Mirai-kun!" She greeted him.

Azu-nyan! <3 *She's my current obsession*
Apr 21, 2009 3:21 PM

Mar 2008
Mirai didnt look at the person that greeted him, basically ignored Rika for nearly a minute, but she just stood there. Apparently waiting for a reply.

"How can I help you? Furude san...?" he questioned without much warmness in his speech

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 21, 2009 5:10 PM

Jul 2008
Rika frowned at him. "Are you sad, or something?" She asked. "Well, Whatever you're sad about, I hope you feel happier! Mii~!" With that she turned her back, and started to go back to her seat. Suddenly, she stopped. "Oh, and Mirai-kun...." She said turning back. "You're gonna walk me home today." With that, She turned again, and skipepd back to her seat, and sat down.

Apr 21, 2009 8:12 PM

Mar 2008
".............." Mirai did not say anything and started to look out the window for the rest of the day. There were times Rumiko sensei asked him to answer questions, but he did them faultlessly.

After school, Mirai waited for Rika outside the building. He made sure there was nobody nearby, not exactly sure why that was required. It was a rather long wait...

...Her majesty the queen directly started to approach me, trying to finish this fast. But yeah, with her physical abilities, there is no way to kill me...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 22, 2009 3:25 PM

Jul 2008
Rika came skipping out, and saw Mirai. "Mirai-kun! Thanks For waiting!" She said with a smile. "I'm ready, if you are!" She said.

Apr 23, 2009 3:45 AM

Mar 2008
"Lets go..." Mirai walked off as soon as Rika arrived, without saying anymore for nearly half the way.

Now, what actions would she take...?

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 23, 2009 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
Shion see Rika and Mirai walking alone and starting to follow them but she carful..she don't want them to see her.

about what to two of them talking about? why?
Apr 23, 2009 8:25 PM

Jul 2008
"Hey, Mirai-kun?" She said. "You're not after me, are you?" She asked. She knew that if he knew anything he would have a reaction. But, if he didn't know anything She thinks he would just say, "What do you mean?"

Apr 23, 2009 10:42 PM

Mar 2008
Mirai said nothing, he did not react to the sudden question, but instead he took out a knife. He glared at Rika, but did not stab. He threw the knife towards a tree. The sharp blade dented into the wooden trunk as a few leaves fell down.

"Follower...show yourself...or should I say? Sonozaki Shion...?" he questioned

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 24, 2009 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
"well..well" i look at him and i came out walk to them "great job RED eyes..." i smiled a little "what the hell are you planing..you playing with fire..you don't need to get close to fire!" i say slowly "but let's talk a little now why you really here? what you really want from my fmaily and Onee?!" i asked
Apr 24, 2009 8:56 AM

Mar 2008
Mirai said nothing, he went over to the tree and forcefully pulled out the knife.

"You have no need to know...on a side note, seems like someone have slipped into the Sonozaki household last night..." he replied to her question without even looking.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 24, 2009 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
"you don't know what you talking about you don't like Onee it's a bullshit
what you want from Rika-Chan and Onee? why you came here Mirai don't play with us..games!" i say again with my weird eyes
Apr 24, 2009 12:19 PM

Jul 2008
Rika had a surprised look on her face. When she saw Mirai take out the knife, she thought he was going to kill her. "I am the queen after all.." She said. "If you're going to kill me, hurry up and do it, Mirai." She said, her voice deep.

Apr 24, 2009 4:30 PM

Mar 2008
".............." Mirai said nothing, as he took out a gun. First pointing at Rika for a few seconds, then slid his hand over pointing at Shion. As if saying all witness should die with the victim. He slowly pulled the trigger. A bullet flew out...then he pulled the trigger 6 more times. Empty shells dropped out of the gun as Mirai took out a few bullets and reloaded his gun. The bullets missed slightly from Shion as they went flying into the bushes. Sounds of bullet hitting a person can be heard from behind the bushes.

A russing sound from the bushes can be heard as a hand came out of it, but its not moving, just laying there, dead. Then Mirai went over to the bushes and dragged two corpse out from it, each with bullets dented into their heads. they wore gray uniform.

...!! Indeed, yamainu, who made them move?

Then Mirai took out his pair of wide sunglasses and put it one. Very quickly his hair turned from Green the black as the sunlight reflected off the dark object. Then kneeled down, wrapped his hands around Rika and covered him and herself with a large black cloak, very projective, physically and mentally.

"We were followed...Furude Rika, I will protect...but that will be the most I can tell you. You satisfied?" he replied to Shion's question with a poker face, but his eyes and most emotions cannot be seen over the sunglasses
StarlightSunriseApr 24, 2009 9:05 PM

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 24, 2009 5:45 PM

Jul 2008
Rika's eyes were wide. "You...You're protecting me?" She said, not being able to believe it. She looked up at the boy. "Thank you," Were the only words she could make out to the boy.
Kuro_kudosApr 25, 2009 6:23 AM

Apr 24, 2009 9:04 PM

Mar 2008
(I didnt shoot her, lol...I should of made that post clearer)

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 25, 2009 12:52 AM
Jul 2018
"i am not here to hurt you (he really didn't shoot me XDD] i am here to get answers
Rika-Chan" i said "Oni-baba she is in the current head of my family the next head need to be Onee and i am the nothing" i said "you can't shoot me...remember now HE didn't decide to kill me" i said with my weird eyes "i am not here to hurt her Mirai i just want answers~~" i said back to normal
Apr 25, 2009 2:18 AM

Mar 2008
"You have no need to know anymore about me. I will not appear at school anymore, but I will secretly protect Furude Rika, that is my given mission, even at the cost of my own life..." Mirai replied, the sunlight reflected hard on his dark sunglasses

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 25, 2009 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
"if you ay so mission-man" i said..walking "have a great day Rika-Chan" i said walking from there..he don't want from us any thing his mission is to protect Rika-Chan..

after al that i go finialy to work.
Apr 25, 2009 6:25 AM

Jul 2008
(Edited~~ Sorry bout' that. XD)
Rika smiled at the man. "Thank you." She said. After that, she ran towards her home, and called behind her back, "I'm going back to my home now!"

Apr 25, 2009 7:07 AM

Mar 2008
(From boy to man, what a change, lol)

Mirai did not wave at Rika or reply, but he just looked a the corpse of the two person he just killed. He dragged them to the forests, and dumped their bodies into the swamp. The dead slowly sinks to the bottom of the muddy water.

The enemy's movement is quick, I have to know who is one that mobilized the yamainu group. Who has so much money that can make the entire group move? I have to keep close attention to the queen, before its too late...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 1:22 AM

May 2008
Rena followed Mirai with a distance, so he coulndt hear she was there.
Apr 26, 2009 1:58 AM

Mar 2008
After Mirai was done "cleaning" the corpse, he turned around and looked. The calm summer breeze through the forests was significantly cooler than the villages. Then he thought someone was following him. He took out a gun again and started to look around for anyone that might have seen him.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 2:12 AM

May 2008
rena hide behind some bushes and trees andlooked at him, more carefull this time.

Mirai-kun~....
Apr 26, 2009 3:52 AM

Mar 2008
Am I thinking too much? No...someone has followed me...so that means they have seen me dumping the corpse. Nevermind, I already have permission, to kill any people that is suspicious, but I dont like being followed...especially not someone observative like her...

Mirai turned around and threw his cloak over, covering the bush and Rena's sight. Then he quickly ran over and pushed her down, not very gently...

"What do you want...?" he asked pinning down a girl...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 4:30 AM

May 2008
''Mirai-kun~....'' she said frightened.
Apr 26, 2009 5:42 AM

Mar 2008
"Answer me...how much do you know about my movements...?" He questioned full of suspicion.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 5:44 AM

May 2008
''...i just saw you dumped something in the river...i dont know what it was.....''
Apr 26, 2009 6:08 AM

Mar 2008
"You call that a river...? Thats a swamp, and the village rumors it to be cursed, normally people dont come here without a reason...now tell the truth, before I torture the truth out of you...and it will hurt...badly..." Mirai starting to lose his patience, but all Rena can see is a face with no feelings

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 6:17 AM

May 2008
''okay,okay..you dumped corpses in the swamp!''>.<
Apr 26, 2009 6:30 AM

Mar 2008
"I see...so you saw it...if you promise to not tell anyone...then ok. However, if any rumors spread, you will be the first one to die, understand?" Mirai replied coldly still pinning her down.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 6:34 AM

May 2008
''i promise, i promise!''
Apr 26, 2009 6:41 AM

Mar 2008
"Good..." Mirai then helped Rena up to her feets and turns and took a few steps deeper into the forest.

Is it really fine to just leaver her? Is she trustable...?

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 26, 2009 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
[i am alone ;==;]

when i get to work i started to work..thinking about what happend ..but i need to forget about that becuase if he will wants something from me he will come but for now i need to forget.

after work i just went home
Apr 26, 2009 6:47 AM

May 2008
*rena looked at him and then started to go to the village*
Apr 26, 2009 8:37 AM

Jul 2008
*rides bycycle around, but sees rena and stops*
The rebel claim their braver new world is upon us.
Do not be fooled by the chicanery in which they lay their claim.
It is FALSE, and their uprising will not succeed.
Your will place your trust in F.E.A.R., you must.

Get the best things first, get Niall.
Apr 26, 2009 8:39 AM

May 2008
''oh..um hi Satoko'' she said when sees satoko
Apr 26, 2009 8:41 AM

Jul 2008
She was silent for a while, looking down at the ground. "hello.... rena" she said.

Apr 26, 2009 8:44 AM

May 2008
''is something wrong?''rena replyed
Apr 26, 2009 8:45 AM

Jul 2008
Satoko shook her head a little and tried to smile.

Apr 26, 2009 8:50 AM

May 2008
''tell rena if anything is wrong...''
Apr 26, 2009 8:51 AM

Jul 2008
"but there isn't anything wrong," Satoko said.

Apr 26, 2009 8:52 AM

May 2008
''okay then'' she said and smiled*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » characters

cha-chan - Mar 9, 2009

14 by cha-chan »»
Jun 13, 2009 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.