Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2013 9:31 PM

Jun 2013

This is where the slaves live, it's in Central Territory.
When there are Slaves in the Slave house, Royals will come here and pick a slave to be their guard. They can only have one as a guard, but if they want to also pick out chefs, maids and other things they are free to do so at that time or a later time. When a slave is chosen their room in the Slave house will be deleted and moved to a room in the Castle where their owner lives.
WildBerriAug 4, 2013 9:35 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 6, 2013 8:44 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella was tired from the long ride from the Autumn Castle to Central, but as soon as her horse crossed to bridge she hopped down and tired him to the railing. Waiting for her husband and daughter she stepped up near the door, peaking inside.
Aug 6, 2013 8:53 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito arrived at the Slave house, he wasn't looking where he was going so he didn't know where he was until he opened his eyes to his surroundings. He decided to take a look, since he was here anyways and stepped through the door.
Aug 6, 2013 8:57 AM

Oct 2012
Rin arrives with Regis. He did the same and lowered Rin off the back of the horse. Once her feet hit the ground she ran to her mother. She lifted up her arms. "Up mommy." She said still holding the flower Regis ave her
Aug 6, 2013 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella laughed, picking Rin up and holding her in her arms, "I hope you don't become too spoiled, my little princess." She said, hugging her close. She looked over at the boy who'd just walked in, she was almost positive that was Prince Kaito, from the winter kingdom, "I haven't seen him in so long, he's gotten so big." She murmured, "He must be picking out a slave."
Aug 6, 2013 9:04 AM

Oct 2012
"I just like mommy and daddy's attention on me. But I can share with onii-sama if he'a nice." She said smiling. "What age should my slave be? I wanna different race. Oh pretty please." She said with a puppy dog face.
Aug 6, 2013 9:06 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito looked around, to find the Queen, King and Princess of the Autumn kingdom. He smiled and waved at them, though a little surprised they came here at the same time as he did. "I wonder who they're searching for.. a butler? a maid? a guard? Probably the last one for Princess Rin.", Kaito walked towards them and bowed, "What a coincidence, most of the Royal Autumn Kingdom Family are here.", he smiled, "Are you doing well over there, M'lady?"
Aug 6, 2013 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella laughed at her daughters reply, "Our attention is always on you, and of course your brother is nice." She replied, "We'll have to see what there is, as long as they are capable of guarding you and taking care of you then I'm okay with it." She looked over at Kaito then and curtsied slightly, "We are Kaito," She said, "And what about you and you family? I haven't seen you since you we're little. Last time I saw you, you only came up to my knee."
Aug 6, 2013 9:13 AM

Oct 2012
"Hello Kaito-sama!" Rin said smiling at Kaito. "I'm so excited!!! Mommy and daddy said that I could get a gaurd. But I wanna 'nother friend." She said pouting cutely. She crossed her arms and pouted. Then she perked up. She held out her hands with a metalic flower in her palms. "Look what daddy made me."
Aug 6, 2013 9:22 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito kneeled down, looked at the object she was holding and smiled towards her, "That's great.", Kaito told her and looked at Averabella, "Is that so, m'lady?", he chuckled a little in the pause, "About my family, we're doing fine. I came across my sister not so long ago in the Central Bazaar.". Kaito then stood up again and patted Rin's head, "Take good care of your friend, okay? It's hard to find friends here, but if they do become your friends, you'll have a friend for a lifetime."
Aug 6, 2013 9:25 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella shifted Rin in her arms and nodded, "That's good, it's good for the royals to travel Central as well." She said, and began walking towards the door, "Well, I think we're going to go find your friend now, will you be accompanying us, Prince Kaito?"
Aug 6, 2013 9:38 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito chuckled and followed Averabella to the door, "Since I'm here, why not take a look around.", he said as he smiled, "I'd be honored, Your Majesty. Is that overdoing it, I wonder?"
Aug 6, 2013 9:41 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella laughed and walked into the door, just shaking her head slightly. When they stepped inside a woman came up to them, knowing immediately what they were there for, she rang a bell which was a signal for all slaves to come to the commons area to be observed and questioned.
Aug 6, 2013 9:51 AM

Dec 2011
Kyousuke
Kyousuke was walking around the hallways when he heard the bell. He quickly moved towards the commons area and stood there at attention, for some reason. He looked around and saw 4 people. 2 Males, 2 Females. A boy, a man, a woman and a girl. "Ah, Royals.. Let's get this started then."

Kaito
"That was quick.", Kaito praised the reaction of both the woman and Kyousuke for their reaction and speed. He smiled at Kyousuke, waving a little and looked at Averabella and Rin, "So, a friend for you, Princess Rin?"
Aug 6, 2013 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
Regis stares at Kaito, "Well if it isn't the winter prince, here to peruse the people I see...well I hope you allow us the satisfaction of choosing ours first. It's for our daughter."
removed-userAug 6, 2013 10:14 AM
Aug 6, 2013 10:32 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito
Kaito smiled, "But of course.", and took a step back a little. He waited for Rin, Regis and Averabella before picking for himself, "Though we would need to see all the people here first."
Aug 6, 2013 10:35 AM

Jun 2013
"What about that one, Rin?" Averabella asked, pointing Kyousuke. "We could see if he's a guard and I bet he'd make a wonderful friend."
Aug 6, 2013 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
Regis gives a short glare at Bella, "We should listen to the Winter prince my dear and wait for all the others before picking our lot..."
Aug 6, 2013 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella arched her eyebrow, "We could, but wouldn't he be the best? He was the first one here, he wasn't tardy, he looks like he knows how to do his job or do what he's told." She said, shifting Rin in her arms again. "If Rin likes him couldn't we get him?"
Aug 6, 2013 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
Regis glares again, "Now my wonderful Bella...it wouldn't be fair to the rest...plus we don't only need to choose one right Rin. You could have two or even three." Regis laughs as he smirks at Bella as in saying checkmate.
Aug 6, 2013 10:47 AM

Jun 2013
"Two or three you say?" Averabella smiles, "That sounds wonderful, I bet Rin would love two or three friends, and I bet that boy there has plenty of handsome friends that would love to come with us." She countered, staring at her husband with a glint in her eye.
Aug 6, 2013 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Regis looks perturbed at Bella, "Now my dear," He gets of his horse and walks over to Bella and touches her cheek, "Would it not be better to look at all of them my dear? Before we make our decision?"
Aug 6, 2013 11:20 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella giggled, "And I agreed, did I not? I'm sure he and his other friends would love to be our guards as well and like at the castle. Certainly there are more male slaves than just he," She said, teasing her husband now.
Aug 6, 2013 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
Regis chuckles, "Well we may have to remedy that now don't we? If we already have so many males then why not have some more females?"
Aug 6, 2013 11:24 AM

Oct 2012
Rin jumped down and looked over at him. She poked his cheek and giggled. "He seems like a very good person. Can we see if he wants to come with us?" Rin asked lookimg over at her parents.
Aug 6, 2013 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
She pushed the door open and peeked her head inside. It was rahter a bit full for her liking. She made a disaproving sound and then sighed. Appearently her definition of killing time was taking a slave and ordering them around, meaning that she would ask them to play with her. Yes, she was 17, but she still liked it if there was someone who would hang around with her. Slave or not.

She looked at the numerous amount of slaves and ran a hand through her hair. It was bothersome to have to pick one of those gazillion slaves. How could she find one that would statisfy her?
Aug 6, 2013 11:30 AM

Jun 2013
"Your daughter would like him," Averabella replied, setting Rin down to go talk to the boy. She turned and looked at the door, seeing Mei poke her head in. "Ah, Queen Mei. What a surprise, it's nice to see you, it's been so long." She said, curtsying slightly.
Aug 6, 2013 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
Regis looks at rin and leans down next to her, "But darling don't you want to look at the rest of them...We are letting you choose more you know?"
Aug 6, 2013 11:34 AM

Aug 2013
Mei was surprised upon hearing an all to familiar voice. It was the voice of a woman she highly respected. "Queen Averbella!" She said happily as she made a small bow. "How lovely to see you after this long time."
Aug 6, 2013 11:34 AM

Oct 2012
"I know. There's so many to choose from. How do I know what each one is like? And would they like me?" Rin said looking confused
Aug 6, 2013 11:35 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito
Kaito was pretty silent for the time being. The slave standing before them didn't really talk either. He stood there, as if waiting for some command. Either to get back, or to go with one of the royals. Kaito sighed, this place still uses slaves, "Atleast it's not as bad as in the past..". Kaito noticed then that the Queen of the Summer Kingdom had joined them. He smiled, "Why hello there, Queen Mei. What a pleasant surprise."
Aug 6, 2013 11:37 AM

Jun 2013
"How lovely to see you too," Averabella replied, smiling. She waved her hand for the Queen to join them, "Come over here, with us. Our daughter is picking out a new guard today." She kneeled down by Rin and smiled, putting her hands on her shoulder. "Well, I guess the only way you would know is to go talk to them. See if you like them." She said, nudging her on a little.
Aug 6, 2013 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
Regis kisses Rin's forehead, "Well you can wait can you not? For your father please?" Regis turns around, "Well hello there Queen Mei! Pleasant surprise to see a lot of royalty here today. I will ask you if you may wait to choose after us."
Aug 6, 2013 11:41 AM

Oct 2012
Rin walked up to Kyousuke. She smiled and created a daisy for him. She held it out for him to take. "Hello Kyousuke-kun. My name is Rin. I can heal and create flowers and gardens. I would like to get to know you more." She said shyly.
Aug 6, 2013 11:43 AM

Jun 2013
Averabella smiled, watching their daughter walk up to the boy. She wrapped her arm around her husbands arm, keeping him from interfering. "Now, you should be more polite," She chastised, "You can't just ask everyone to wait for us."
Aug 6, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
Mei titlted her head. Maybe she did not have to go through all the trouble of finding a slave that would be there to kill time with. Maybe the Baize family would be able to entertain her. "I glady accept that offer." She made a small bow towards the King as well and chuckled upon hearing the other queen's statement. "It is just fine. I was only looking for some entertaiment."

She then turned her head to the young man which was about her age. It still felt a kind of strange to her whenever a person from the same age called her 'queen'.
"Hello Prince Kaito." She bowed.
Aug 6, 2013 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Regis glares at Bella and whispers, "Why would you do this?"
Aug 6, 2013 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
"I wanna get to knoe him better. I'm not going to force him to be my gaurd." Rin said crossing her arms over her chest.
Aug 6, 2013 11:47 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito
"It is indeed a pleasant surprise to see the flower of the summer here.", Kaito bowed and smiled, "Would you rather have me call you by your name? It is a little bit strange to call you Queen. We're about the same age after all."

Kyousuke
Kyousuke looked at the girl with somewhat emotionless eyes. Even though he's been through a lot, this girl was creating a bit of radiance. He took the Daisy that Rin made and thanked her for it, boldly said, "Thanks.", without any other emotion behind it, "I'll keep it close to me."
Aug 6, 2013 11:49 AM

Jun 2013
"Because you need to just trust me on this." Averabella replied, laughing. She leaned up and kissed her husband on the cheek. "There's nothing to worry about, I assure you."
Aug 6, 2013 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
Mei flushed slightly upon Kaito's statement. The prince sure had a way with words. "I was just about to tell you that. I would like if you could call me Mei or lady Me. That sounds more comfortable." She laughed softly as she put a hand for her mouth.
Aug 6, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2012
"See mommy agrees." Rin said. Then she walked over and hugged his leg. "I'm sorry if I made you mad daddy." She said looking down sad.
Aug 6, 2013 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Regis glares as he notices the flower being passed onto Kyousuke, "That is not something to worry about?" Regis hugs Rin on his leg, "My little darling daddy's not angry, he just wants to let all the others have a fair chance is all."
Aug 6, 2013 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
Mei looked at the young heirness and crunched down. "Well hello there." She ruffled the young girls hair. "Don't be sad. That expression does not suit a little doll like you."
Aug 6, 2013 11:53 AM

Jun 2013
"She gives flowers to everyone," Averabella replied in a whisper, "She's eight. She loves flowers, it's how she shows affection. She's not going to run off and elope with him."
Aug 6, 2013 11:54 AM

Dec 2011
Kaito
"Even though we shouldn't get too friendly. The King of the Summer might kill me for that. And my parents would do the same after that.", Kaito chuckled, "But, I will call you, Mei. I like your name. And, it takes a lot of energy to say 'Lady', so I'll stick with only Mei. Ah, now that I'm calling you Mei, how about you call me Kaito then. Fair exchange, don't you think?"
Aug 6, 2013 11:55 AM

Oct 2012
"But daddy is mad at me and I don't know why. I just wanted Kyousuke-kun to be my friend." Rin said tearing up.
Aug 6, 2013 11:57 AM

Dec 2011
Kyousuke
Seeing the girl tear up, Kyousuke sighed. He didn't know why, but his body moved on his own. The vampire blood that flowed through him was acting up again, probably. His speed increased and he appeared before Rin in a matter of seconds, using his index finger to catch the tear that came down from her eyes. "I would appreciate it if you didn't cry."
Aug 6, 2013 11:58 AM

Aug 2013
She nodded. Even though the king always left her on her own (to the point that she did not even remember what he looked like) he was still the husband that the former queen and king had chosen for her.

"Mei, is just fine." She smiled. "Well... I will call you Kaito then." She held out her hand. "It is nice to meet you."

She then moved out of the way so that Kyousuke could go to Rin.
Aug 6, 2013 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Regis starts to worry and whispers to Bella, "See what you made me do!" He turns to Rin, "No my little sunshine...I'm not mad at you I love you so much! You are my flower." He glares at Kyousuke.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Winter: Castle: Kojiro and Yuka's Chambers

WildBerri - Aug 6, 2013

6 by TheLastDarkAngel »»
Sep 10, 2013 7:27 PM

» Autumn: Castle: Arvel's Chambers

WildBerri - Aug 6, 2013

12 by akira1998 »»
Aug 19, 2013 12:00 PM

» Spring: Castle

WildBerri - Aug 3, 2013

33 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Aug 17, 2013 11:35 PM

Sticky: » Slave Registration

WildBerri - Aug 3, 2013

29 by WildBerri »»
Aug 17, 2013 5:52 AM

» Autumn: Kingdom: Bazaar

WildBerri - Aug 4, 2013

1 by WildBerri »»
Aug 14, 2013 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.