Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 1, 2012 11:29 AM

Jan 2008
"No you can keep it. I like panda better," she said holding the bear tightly just in case that enticed Arie to try and steal it. Looking around she noticed Noh had went into hiding and briefly remember him being slightly undone after getting hugged during all the uproar. She supposed she'd apologize once he came back as he might not be the type that liked to be hugged.

Glancing at Zarkly a moment she turned back to Arie, "Though you may want to apologize to Zarkly later you did smack him rather hard."
Sep 1, 2012 11:48 AM

Nov 2011
Noh turned around, and returned towards the two. His face was still a bit tinted, but nothing truly to worry about. He gave a soft yawn, before writing something onto his notepad. He remembered he was the only one who hadn't introduced himself to the girl. He stopped suddenly, and decided not too, sticking to his pokerface.
Sep 1, 2012 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
Arie smiled and hugged the Koala. "I really like it.", Arie said and turned towards Noh. He doesn't seem to talk a lot... Arie walked towards Noh and looked at his notepad.

"What are you doing?"
Sep 1, 2012 12:18 PM

Nov 2011
Noh looked at Arie. He tilted his head softly, and decided to start answering her question. He started to scribble into his notepad once more, before ripping off a page. He then showed it to her.

"Nothing." it would read.
Sep 1, 2012 12:25 PM

Dec 2011
Arie looked surprised. She had thought the boy would've said something, but instead he wrote something. She looked at his notepad and thought about it.

"Are you unable to talk?", Arie asked.
Sep 1, 2012 12:29 PM

Jan 2008
Asher went about the task of stuffing the large panda into her backpack. She succeeded getting most of him inside as the pack was mostly empty besides a few small items though his head stuck out of the top. She had not thought of a name for it yet but she figured one would eventually come to her.

After finishing that she turned her attention back to the games having a few more coins to spend, "Hmm what to try?" she said to herself glancing around though still listening to the others conversation as well.
Sep 1, 2012 12:40 PM

Nov 2011
Noh started to scribble something else, before ripping the page away, and presenting it in-front of her.

"Kinda." It would read, before he would ball it up, and throwing it towards the nearest rubbish bin.
Sep 1, 2012 12:46 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly held the side of his cheek, it was still a bit red from the getting slapped. He turned back to the two. "You guys still want to play?" He questioned, he too wanted to keep playing for awhile as well. His hand took out the TicTac box and ate the last pill, throwing the container to a bin. I need to get more of these.
Sep 1, 2012 12:53 PM

Jan 2008
Asher glanced up when she heard Zarkly's voice and nodded, "Yeah...wanna try that one maybe?" she asked pointing towards a dance machine in the corner.

Seeing that he was holding his cheek she frowned momentarily and moved over to him and lifted his hand and looked under, "Its red but the sting should go away soon," she said with a smile.
Sep 1, 2012 1:07 PM

Nov 2011
Noh turned around, and looked at Zarkly. Noh was going to try to stay away from the dance machine, because he had a bad experience with DDR, and that he doesn't like dancing. He isn't a dancer, and he didn't feel like embarrassing himself. He scribbled something, and showed it to Asher, and Zarkly.

It would read as a small picture of a thumbs up.
Sep 1, 2012 1:10 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded and returned a smile to Asher. "Mm'kay, I just didn't expect to get slap today." He chuckled as he moved on to another game, this time, it was the dance machine. He glanced at Noh. "Noh, let's play this." He called out for him. He sucked at these kind of games, but it was always fun to play, especially with friends.
Sep 1, 2012 1:22 PM

Nov 2011
Noh nodded, and immediately grabbed Asher by the hand, and lead her towards the Machine. He then attempted to nudge her up to the stand with Zarkly, showing that he was toying around, but secretly, he didn't want to dance. Not at all.
Sep 1, 2012 1:27 PM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded and laughed joking, "Next time remember always guard the face."

She looked over her shoulder at Noh and chuckled taking the thumbs up to mean good luck but I'm not trying she smiled, "You sure you don't wanna try? Think of it as a test of reflexes instead of dancing." As he pushed her up first she laughed again, "Alright alright we won't make you do it if you don't want to." She placed her feet on the dance pad.
Sep 1, 2012 1:34 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded. "Yep, I'll keep that in mind next time; always guard the face."

He chuckled as he watched Noh and Asher. "You guys go first, I'll watch to see your techniques.. Well, dance techniques." He said, winking at the two of them. It was always fun to see people dance. "You don't have to dance Noh, but I bet you're a really good dancer."
Sep 1, 2012 1:53 PM

Nov 2011
Noh chuckled to himself, before hitting himself on the top of his head with his notepad, giving off a comical expression. He immediately started to script onto his notepad once more, and showed it to Asher.

"Thank." Then he scribbled something else, and showed it to Zarkly.

"No." It read.
Sep 1, 2012 2:00 PM

Jan 2008
Asher laughed, "Come on Zarkly seems he just wants to watch this time. Maybe if he sees it being fun he'll try "she smiles. She took off her backpack and then her jacket setting them to the side as it would get in the way. She quickly snapped her hair back into a pony to keep it from falling in her face and distracting her and stretching her arms over her head she got ready.
Sep 1, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded at the two of them as he stepped on the stage of the dance arcade. "Watch it and learn, Noh." He chuckled. "Actually, I suck at this, I always step on the wrong pad when I play, but it's fun." He looked at the screen in front of him, letting the female select the song and level. "I'm all ready."
Sep 1, 2012 2:13 PM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded and stepped on the down button until she found a song that seemed sort of easy. "Okay this one." she smiled and selected it. "Alright here we go."
Sep 1, 2012 2:19 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded as well He spread his feet around the pad as he began to see the countdown on the screen. Soon, that countdown went down to zero then 'Start!' appeared on the screen. He quickly motioned his legs around to step on the right pad, but making a lot more errors. "Aha."
Sep 1, 2012 2:43 PM

Nov 2011
Noh watched softly, chuckling and giggling each and everytime as he watched the two dance, and try to get the dance combos timed correctly, and touched correctly.

"This is fun.." He thought to himself, thinking that he could actually try next.
Sep 1, 2012 2:49 PM

Jan 2008
Asher's feet moved clumsily from one pad to the other trying to keep up. She found her self laughing at how badly she was doing and messing up even more.
Sep 1, 2012 2:59 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly was doing bad as well, thinking that she was winning the dance. He continued to try, but he continued to fail. He even fell out of the stage which made him laugh. "Haha, I suck at this." He said, getting back up to finish the game for only a few seconds.
Sep 1, 2012 3:07 PM

Nov 2011
Noh started to laugh gleefully as he watched the two stumble, and mess up. He then imagined himself doing worse then that, and laughed a bit more.

Eventually, he found himself clapping along with the song.
Sep 1, 2012 3:09 PM

Jan 2008
Asher chuckled as the game finished, "Heh I suppose neither one of us should ever join a DDR competition." Hoping down off the dance pad she glances in Noh's direction and smiles, "You up for trying it now or still rather not?"
Sep 1, 2012 4:01 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly laughed along with them as he stepped off, facing Noh. "Try Noh, you might be better than us, you'll never know. All I know is that, I'm done with that game." He chuckled, standing to the side, wanting to see Noh dance.
Sep 1, 2012 4:53 PM

Nov 2011
Noh's face turned a bit of a pinkish eggshell, finding himself growing cold-feet as he started to drop his bag, and offered his notepad for Zarkly to hold-onto. He immediately walked up to the machine, and fidgeted. He looked at the large screen, then down to the patterns. He started to memorize the ways, and half ways. He then selected the song.

"Dance!" It exclaimed, and Noh chirped. Noh immediately tried as hard as he could to hit each pad correctly with the tip of his toes.
Sep 1, 2012 5:04 PM

Jul 2012
"Yeah, you can do it!" Zarkly cheered for Noh as he took the notepad and held it carefully with his hand. He watched Noh move on the dance floor which made him chuckle. "You're doing better than me." He said, his eyes following the movement of Noh's feet.
Sep 1, 2012 6:31 PM

Nov 2011
Noh looked up, taking the time to pause a bit, but he was still dancing as he looked back and forth to Zarkly. He immediately tried to speak,

"T-Than-!" Thud! He had tripped over his own feet, and fell off the platform, and onto the ground.

"..."
Sep 1, 2012 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly chuckled lightly as he watched Noh fall down. He quickly went down and grabbed Noh's wrist to help him up. "You're still better than me at this game." He said, sticking his tongue playfully afterwards. "But it was fun, huh?" He looked at Noh then Asher, smiling at the two of them.
Sep 1, 2012 8:32 PM

Nov 2011
Noh had a dull expression on his face. It just showed that he was embarrassed. He walked over to his notepad, and grabbed it. He started to scribble, and showed the result to Zarkly.

"Thank." It read, before scribbling some more.

"Yes. Fun. Not better." It read.
Sep 2, 2012 3:15 AM

Dec 2011
Arie looked at the three friends and smiled. She walked away and went to a restaurant.

After she had eaten, she left and looked up in the sky. Letting her memories overflow her head and then looked in front of her again. Arie walked to the town's park.
Sep 2, 2012 9:48 AM

Jan 2008
Asher smiled and came over dusting off the back of Noh's clothes as he'd gotten a bit dusty taking the tumble. She chuckles and says, "You were quite the dancer there though for a few minutes. And as long as it was fun that's all that matters."
Sep 2, 2012 12:03 PM

Nov 2011
Noh took noticed of Arie leaving. He scrunched his nose slightly, thinking of how such an odd character managed to escape so easily.

He then looked over to Asher, his face tinted a bit as he tilted his head, and gave a weak smile.
Sep 3, 2012 7:50 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly let out a small sigh as he looked around, not knowing what to do next. He faced the two of them and gave a shrug, extending his arms to stretch. "Want keep playing?" He questioned them, he was fine with anything, he just wanted to remind himself to buy TicTacs before leaving the District.
Sep 3, 2012 8:36 AM

Nov 2011
Noh shook his head from left to right as a no. He didn't care what they wanted to do at this point. He had his fill of embarrassment today, and was fairly tired.

"Nyawwn." He yawned.
Sep 3, 2012 9:05 AM

Jan 2008
Asher glanced around wondering momentarily where Arie had went but was distracted as Zarkly asked his question. She shook her head as well, "No I don't think so. I think I've had quite enough game playing for the day. Though it was quite fun," she smiles and then looks out the arcade's windows with a sigh, "Hmm I suppose I should try finding some place to stay before it gets to late. Sleeping in the park doesn't sound like a good option as it seemed like it was gonna rain when we left there and the train station was too noisy yesterday plus lots of creepers kept hanging around," she said in a nonchalant manner.
Sep 3, 2012 9:36 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded, he agreed with them, he was a bit tired and done with the arcade games. "Yea, we're done for the day." He stretched out his arms again as he listened to Asher. "Ah, right, you've got to find a place soon, it gets crowded here." He glanced at Noh. "What about you? You've got something else to do?"
Sep 3, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
Noh looked at Asher, and immediately scripted something onto his notepad.

"The apartments?" It suggested. He then started to scribble a bit more onto the notepad before showing it to Zarkly.

"No, I have nothing to do at the moment. I don't have work for another two days, atleast." It would read. Noh then started to walk towards the exit of the arcade, hoping to take this conversation on the go.
Sep 3, 2012 10:59 AM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded at Zarkly, "I figured it did. Towns like this seem to do that."

"Apartments huh...hmm guess that would be the proper place to start looking," she said as playfully thunked herself on the head in sort of a duh motion. "Hopefully they aren't too expensive though...I've got a bit saved though it won't last if I don't find a job soon." She picked up her pack patting the panda inside on the head before slinging the pack over her shoulder. She followed after Noh as he started to move towards the exit and back onto the busy street.
Sep 3, 2012 11:09 AM

Nov 2011
Noh stopped, and started to scribble something. He immediately spun around, smiling and presented what he had written to Asher. He thought that this idea would be amazing, especially to help out a new friend that he had just made.

"Work at pizza parlor with me?" It said, more like a proposal. Noh held a childish gleam in his eyes.
Sep 3, 2012 12:35 PM

Jul 2012
"Yeah, work with Noh." Zarkly said, patting the shoulder of Noh. He smiled at the two of them as he followed along. He looked around then gave a nod, remembering about the TicTacs. "I'll see you guys later, I have to buy something at the store, unless if you guys want to come."
Sep 3, 2012 12:38 PM

Jan 2008
Asher almost walked into Noh as he suddenly stopped then she stood back waiting to see what he was writing. When he turned around she started reading, " Work at the pizza parlor with you...hehe well that could be fun, " she said with a giggle, "Alright I'll try it. So where do I sign up."

She looked over at Zarkly, "Ah you've gotta stop at the store...sure you don't want us to wait for you?"
ashuriskissSep 3, 2012 12:42 PM
Sep 3, 2012 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly shook his head as he began stepping back. "No, I'm alright. I'll see you guys later." He smiled and waved his hand slowly before turning back to walk to the nearest store. He pulled out some money from his pocket, it should be enough to buy at least seven packs of TicTac. He was glad that he made some friends, hoping to see them again later on.
Sep 3, 2012 1:31 PM

Nov 2011
Noh frowned when he noticed Zarkly decided to leave to go pick something up. He just waved good bye, before he started to scribble something onto his note pad. "Follow me!" It would read, before he started walk towards the short-cut ally way he had taken earlier to the pizza place.
Sep 3, 2012 2:18 PM

Jan 2008
"Bye Zarkly," Asher waved a slightly sad look on her face as Zarkly was leaving but then she smiled thinking they'd meet again. They were friends now after all. She wished she'd asked if he had a mobile though but she'd ask next time.

Turning to Noh she nodded, "Lead the way," she smiled and followed him through the shortcut.
Sep 3, 2012 2:25 PM

Nov 2011
Prior to arriving to the Pizza shop with Asher, he pulled the door open for her, trying to be all gentlemanly. After she had walked in, he would immediately go into the back, and drag out a middle aged, over weight man. Noh immediately pointed to her, and wrote something which he presented to him immediately.

"Give her a job." It would read. The old man chuckle.

"I find it sweet that you're trying to aid your girlfriend." He looked at Asher.

"I guess I could make her cashie-"

BONG! The middle aged man was immediately hit in the back of the heat with a pizza rolling pin; Noh had a serious fluster going on, so instead of hiding his face in his shirt, he decided to retaliate.
Sep 3, 2012 2:58 PM

Jan 2008
Asher had put on her best smile to make a good impression on the owner. Her feet shuffled nervously as Noh and the owner 'talked'. She was about to tell him that she wasn't Noh's girlfriend when then there came the bonk.

"N...Noh! Don't hit him..why'd you do that?" she said moving to rub the middle aged balding man on the head apologizing and trying to explain, "...he didn't mean it. Its just well....I believe he didn't like me being called his girlfriend...we're just friends. "
Sep 3, 2012 3:08 PM

Nov 2011
The old man busted out in laughter when Asher apologized.

"Why so serious? Noh and I joke around like that plenty, especially since he hangs here alot, especially when he was in school. He never went out like a normal one, so he decided to stick here to do his homework, study, read, and other things." He exclaimed. The old man grabbed Noh's shoulder, and walked out to the back-room.

"You're hired, girly, take an apron, hat, and go to the register. It's obvious on how to use it. Press the buttons."
Sep 3, 2012 3:28 PM

Jan 2008
Asher lets out a relieved sigh then laughs before bowing her head in thanks and saying after the owner, " Thank you very much! I promise to work hard."
Looking in Noh's directions she smiled and gave him a thumbs up, "Looks like that worked out well huh." She laughed, "Though that rather surprised me when you bonked the owner."
Sep 3, 2012 4:50 PM

Nov 2011
Noh offered her a apron, and a hat, which sported the Stores logo, which was a Turban wearing panda that was holding a slice of pizza, and a bottle of pop.

He started to scribble something down, and showed it to her.

"You get paid every week. The pay is okay." It would read. He then walked over to the register. He started to write once more:

"Don't worry, it's just a fun thing to do." He said, presenting her the register.

"E-Eaz-e" He tried to say, failing badly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

» [Town] Town's Park ( 1 2 3 4 )

178 by -Snowman- »»
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.