Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 5, 2011 5:18 PM

Feb 2010
Sharing information was not a bad idea. After all, she really did want to make use of all she can get with Umbrella's resources.

"I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't conflict with my plans which at the moment is not sort out very well yet."

The elevator door opens up as a cast of units grab a hold of the rail bars, leaving Tenshi and her to walk freely. It wasn't much of a hassle rolling 3 zombies around but it was rather refreshing now meeting with another person who understands research.
Jan 5, 2011 5:33 PM

May 2010
Alex watches them making their way down the corridors and pre-empts their arrival by triggering the door open mechanism and turning the lights on in the lab area. He remains sitting in the office, situated on the otherside of a one sided glass full length window. The lab is clean and contains 3 steel 'beds' with lots of menacing looking needles and contraptions hovering above them along with various cabinets, storage and holding area presumably used to keep test subjects while not experimenting.

The light from the lab beams through the window and Alex squints slightly to adjust to the light. The voice echoes out in the hallway once more.

"Thank you. I'm hoping we can benefit from eachothers strengths. This is why I'm showing myself to you. Please don't touch anything the office door will be open upon your arrival"
'Show me how defenseless you really are...'
Jan 5, 2011 5:45 PM

Mar 2009
they both arrived seeing the door open the lab was rather big yet everything was perfectly in place not a thing out of place at all as Tenshi scanned the area to see if he could figure the type of person out if anything he was clever and didn’t seem to trust people much probably something to do with his past, a lot of people had similar stories that’s what let them remain alive still the beds were what Tenshi saw first couldn’t really help but notice them in the centre of the room then Tenshi looked up at the person who had given them the instructions.

“we all can benefit from helping each other”
Jan 5, 2011 6:03 PM

Feb 2010
She hadn't had time to take a look around the room only taking notice of what was most important at the time. The steel beds.

"Please move the bodies onto the steel beds right away so we can start before they awake.

Dr Alex, can you give a hand on how to set up the equipments on each side of the beds so we can hook it up to the bodies."

Of course she can see him through the glassed window, but wanting to take a closer look at this exclusive scientist, it was the only way to do so. Plus she wanted to evaluate how well he can work with them seeing as all three will be coupled for the time being. Working with Tenshi was not a problem.
Jan 6, 2011 8:12 AM

May 2010
3 large mechanical claws from above the beds pick up the subjects and lay them on their backs and from the edges of the beds, pieces of curved glass begin to raise over the beds and meet in the middle to encase the subjects.

The door opens from the office and the short silhouette stands in the doorway. It has a long lab coat, oversized for the body underneath it. The silhouette is holding a laptop, the screen is open and the figure presses a few more buttons before looking up and walks into the light.

A short boy, stands before them. Fair hair and red, dull, tired eyes look towards the floor and shift left and right, clearly nervous about the situation of meeting new people.

"Hello...erm...I'm...A-A-Alex"

The door slides across and closes behind him as he continues to try and think of something to say...
Jan 6, 2011 1:25 PM

Jul 2010
*Sin walk around looking at everyone and the he starts to walk next to some zombies and smiles*
Jan 7, 2011 2:36 PM

Mar 2009
Tenshi studied the boy that was now standing in front of him almost picking him apart with his eyes the boy seemed like he would be more at home in the lab rather than out on the field that was probably why he waited for them to bring the zombies back, from the looks of it Tenshi had a feeling that for as long as they worked together the boy would stay in the lab or need more protection than most if he was to go out.

“I’m Tenshi”

Tenshi paused for a bit thinking of what to say the boy was nervous probably the reason he didn’t want to meet them outside the lab this was his territory so it probably made him feel more relaxed and brave although it still looked like he could hardly speak.

“well I have to admit you have a rather nice lab here”
Jan 7, 2011 2:36 PM

Mar 2009
Tenshi studied the boy that was now standing in front of him almost picking him apart with his eyes the boy seemed like he would be more at home in the lab rather than out on the field that was probably why he waited for them to bring the zombies back, from the looks of it Tenshi had a feeling that for as long as they worked together the boy would stay in the lab or need more protection than most if he was to go out.

“I’m Tenshi”

Tenshi paused for a bit thinking of what to say the boy was nervous probably the reason he didn’t want to meet them outside the lab this was his territory so it probably made him feel more relaxed and brave although it still looked like he could hardly speak.

“well I have to admit you have a rather nice lab here”
Jan 7, 2011 3:51 PM

Feb 2010
Syrai felt more reassuring of the situation now that the zombies were put onto the bed by none other but machine arms, which was definitely a great thing to have. She let out a relaxing sigh, just simply amazed at the types of equipment in the lab. She figure the voice behind the cameras and all should start approaching them any minute, seeing that meeting in person is essential for what they are going to be attempting for the next few days.

As the door opened, her head turns to see who that person really was. With some of the equipment blocking her view, she assumed he wasn’t out the door yet. Possibly hesitating to meet us as he seemed very private, definitely can tell when someone uses a digital voice rather than their own. A little closer look and it was a boy standing in front of them. Somewhat shy meeting them as he stutter his introduction which seemed to Syrai like it was his first not counting the people who let him in to this corporation. But she couldn’t underestimate the little guy, after all he did have machine arms in the lad. She chuckled as she thought this.

She didn’t want him to be uncomfortable as it was clearly shown on his face also didn’t want to treat him as a boy either; he could be a genius for all she knows. Clearing up her throat and straightening up her body followed by a smile, “That’s a good start at least. Your name is all what we need right now, if there is anything else, I hope you don’t mind us asking, especially with general info on how to used some of the hi-tech equipments you have here. And by the way, I’m Syrai. Specialize in weapons/assassinations and somewhat in science thus the reason I’m in here.” Not meaning to give the wrong impression of her or that she plans to kill anyone, but it’s really what she does for Umbrella.
Jan 7, 2011 4:14 PM

May 2010
(I'm going to skip why Sin is in the lab as I have no idea why or how you got in here and continue as if you aren't there)

Upon their introductions, Alex started to feel a little better. He had been worried as to the type of people they were but they both seemed reasonable and to his advantage, impressed by the lab.

"W-Welcome Syrai and Tenshi. You are the first people to step into this lab since they took my father away. It was his after all but I will explain more about that later..."

"I thank you for your kind comment Tenshi, I do what I can to keep it in check. I-I-It's just routine now"

"Now that your specimens are in place, l-lets go to my office. I have much to show you and lots to discuss"

Alex turns around and presses his palm on the scanner next to the door. It bleeps several times and a green light shows up before the door opens. Inside the office it is split up into various sections. There is a main command console on the main wall with numerous monitors almost the entire length of the wall and a curved desk with a high office chair sit in front of it with 4 keyboard like contraptions. In the centre was a square desk with a HUD ontop in a grid. It currently showed a map of the local area with the contours of the terrain raising up in hologram form. Another corner was completely made up of pinboards and whiteboards with various scribbles, notes and diagrams on display. Along with bits of paper in a circle shape on the floor. Then finally in the furthest corner away lay a lonely steel bed and door labelled W.C. There was no light other than the glow of the monitors, a small lamp by the pinboards and the light beaming through from the lab room but it was clear that it was usually off. A few scattered seats lay around the place, possibly used by former scientists at some point.

Alex takes his place at his usual office chair and spins it around to face the door, awaiting your entry.
Jan 7, 2011 8:29 PM

Jul 2010
(well this is a outpost it is not just a lab you know and no i'm not in the lab i'm outside of it.)
Jan 10, 2011 8:29 AM

Mar 2009
Tenshi watched as Alex opened the door with the scanner it looked as though the security was tight even once you got into the lab the doors looked like they could withstand a barrage of attacks if they had to. As he walked into the room Tenshi took his time to look around taking in as much as he could looking for any clues about what this boy was carrying out research on or what he had been doing before they got here. He noticed that their where a few seats around the room and the papers that were not as tidy as the main lab probably indicating that this was where the boy slept and spent most of his time, he then noticed the bed in the corner with some sort of letters on something that Tenshi just assumed that were the boys fathers initials something that wouldn’t be good to talk about at the moment.

“If you don’t mind I will borrow a seat”

Although asking Tenshi had already positioned a seat facing towards Alex as he sat down with a small smile on his face at the fact that his dream was finally starting to begin and the fact that he had found two interesting people in Syrai and Alex his brain ticking away wondering what was about to happen.
Jan 10, 2011 9:30 AM

Jun 2009
*i walk past an office to find some people inside and i stop at the door*

Ohhh are you having a birthday party for me *i look at the people in the room* wait a second i dont know you people

*i go to walk away* actually if i dont know you people so then why are you having a birthday party for me *i give them an evil look* Are you them stalkers that are always stalking me and sending me stuff

no wait sorry *i start to think* I have no idea what the hell i'm talking about haha it's not even my birthday
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Jan 10, 2011 12:32 PM

Jul 2010
*walks around*
Jan 10, 2011 2:34 PM
Dec 2008
Well this is boring!
Jan 11, 2011 11:29 AM

Jul 2010
Well yes it is.
*Looks around*
I was thinking it was going to be fun but i was wrong.
Jan 11, 2011 10:43 PM

Feb 2010
The moment she went inside, all she noticed was how typical the office was to that of a scientist. Papers on the floor, the hologram screens and how strict it was accessing it. There was plenty more but it was for another day to find out more. She pulled a random chair that was closest to her and sat down, swinging around. She crossed her legs and leaned in as she was serious about what they all have planned for the zombies.

"I've already developed the drug needed for my research, only thing left is to test it out. I'm sure I'm gonna need more than one zombie for it but that is for later. Now as to what the drug is........I'm hoping what we are going to discuss in here is to share a bit of what each other's research is. So if anything can be combined, we'll know right off the bat." She looks over to Alex waiting for whatever he was going to talk about.
Jan 14, 2011 3:23 AM
Dec 2008
Well then everyone seems to be going into the lab....Witch is funny cause I never thought thee was a door to enter into the lab from the outside the Outpost.

Lets enter Sin

*enters lab*
Jan 14, 2011 6:15 AM

Jul 2010
*Walks behind him*
Yeah it is truth what you say Albert
*Enters the lab*
Jan 15, 2011 5:04 AM
Dec 2008
U there the girl sitting on the chair!
what may you be doing here?
Jan 16, 2011 12:53 AM

Jul 2010
*Stand next to him waiting for the girl to talk*
Jan 16, 2011 1:01 AM

Feb 2010
*Syrai heard a voice from the door and seeing that she was the only female in the room right now, they were referring to her for an answer. She didnt even bother facing who it was. Instead taking a look at Alex questioning in her mind how the hell did they come here without even bothering with the restrictions placed in the labs.*
Jan 16, 2011 1:07 AM

Jul 2010
*Looks at her and smiles and looks at Albert*
WoW i can see how stupid this girl is Albert
*Smiles*
Why did you pick her to work for you?
Jan 16, 2011 1:16 AM

Feb 2010
(OFC: @Obi-chan: lol What a direct insult to my character. I had to rp her thoughts, so yeah of course I knew you guys were talking to me. But I guess if you guys are continuing to ignore the details in the rp, I can do the same. ;) But don't get me wrong, I did not forget you guys are the higher ups.)
Jan 16, 2011 1:23 AM

Jul 2010
(What details we walk in the lab like everyone did b/cuz we was outside with everyone but everyone just started to walk in the lab. So we did to see how is everything is going with the Umbrella members. Oh and sorry it is just that my character is a ass to people he don't know.)
Jan 16, 2011 3:29 AM

May 2010
(If I may, It was implied earlier on that Syrai and Bax entered a facility (I spoke to them through speakers in the halls) then entered an elevator which descended several floors and travelled along another corridor, entered the lab, the door closed behind them then they entered the office which has a 1 sided window (ie you can't see into it). Yet you have managed to get here with out any indication of travel descriptions, how you knew they were here or viable reasoning to follow. Just sounds like you wanted to gatecrash. Anyway...)

Upon seeing the new members which have intruded into his lab, Alex immediately freezes up and becomes uncomfortable with the situation before mustering up his strength to an announcment.

"Everybody leave!, you may take your specimens, I w-w-will contact you again"

He had been overwhelmed by patrons present and couldn't handle it any longer.

He spins around in his chair and begins to tap on his keyboard as the exterior door opens, beckoning them to leave.
TsubasaDespairJan 16, 2011 3:40 AM
Jan 16, 2011 4:27 PM
Dec 2008
(wow)
thats the same reason why I picked her to work for me.No worries Sin
Jan 16, 2011 5:02 PM

Mar 2009
Tenshi sighed getting up to leave the people that had just entered had obviously just ruined everything he looked over towards them the look on his face was the same as always even if he thought they were a group of idiots they were his superiors and he had to be careful with what he said or did.

“Nothing is happening now it seems as though our talk just ended”

He had a sincere smile on his face as he talked to the two that had just entered to them it would look like he was telling the truth which he sort of was the talk had just ended. Still he wanted this scientist to help him and Syrai no matter what. Playing with the piece of scrap paper in his hand he walked over to Alex and dropped it beside him a card with his number on was wrapped in the paper something he had prepared as he heard the two people coming into the lab just in case things went wrong.

“It seems you dropped this when you shouted…I don’t know if it’s important or not so maybe you should read it when you get the chance”

Tenshi headed towards the door that he had used to enter the lab as he waited for the other to follow him he didn’t say anything to the leader of umbrella or the other person beside him instead he waited for Syrai.

“Hope to hear from you Alex”
Jan 16, 2011 9:34 PM

Feb 2010
Feeling irritated with how the day went so far and interrupted in a middle of an important discussion, she let out the frustration in a deep, long sigh. Stood up from the chair and spun it around just for her amusement, she left along side with Fenix.

"I hope we find another place like this one here, back at my office, I have no such equipment." She said silently to Fenix.
Jan 18, 2011 5:26 PM
Dec 2008
Hmmm why do I feel we are not wanted
*As Tenshi is walking away I looked at him and follwed him .As I am walking behind him I am thinking to myself what would happen.
Tenshi speak whats on your mind.
Jan 18, 2011 7:32 PM

Jul 2010
*Looks at Albert and go after him*
Jan 20, 2011 3:19 PM

Mar 2009
Tenshi looked over his shoulder his hair covering most of his face as he spoke to their leader it was hard to tell what Tenshi was thinking or even when he was telling the truth or even lying unless you were close and knew him personally.

“What’s on my mind…I wonder that myself at times but at the moment I’m wondering if Syrai wants to go and get something to eat…what’s the word again…oh yes a date”

He then turned towards Syrai he used the term date since it usually meant two people going alone but he wasn’t sure how she would react yet she would either say yes or no she didn’t seem the type to get carried away and lose her temper.

“how about Syrai a date where we can both be alone?”
Jan 21, 2011 12:27 AM

Feb 2010
She wasn't expecting Tenshi to answer the leader but as he spoke, it was a good comeback. She chuckled silently besides Tenshi continuing on their walk out.

His meaning of date didn't mean much to her since it was an opportunity for them to talk further on their plans. "If by date you mean exchanging our ideas then I'm up for it. Besides I am hungry atm. So where can we find a good place?" She responded.
Jan 21, 2011 6:35 AM
Dec 2008
*As I am turning around to leave the lab I speak*
Tenshi the next time you assume that I am going to believe a thing like I'll make sure you last sight is my face! you may be on your way now.
Jan 21, 2011 6:36 AM

Jul 2010
*Walks bihind Albert*
WoW
Jan 21, 2011 11:05 AM

Mar 2009
Tenshi watched them leave he wasn’t worried about the threat but it was true he didn’t have the power to go against them yet but he was willing to piss them off and take a threat if it meant in them leaving. While walking besides Syrai Tenshi smiled he had come up with an idea of a place to work at without worrying about certain people pulling on their leashes although it was a gamble as well.

“I might have an interesting spot…and yes I meant a date as in where we can talk about ideas and what to do next”

He fixed his long jacket as he walked threats and things along those lines didn’t faze him at all if anything he was the type of person to plan everything out on a chessboard and would rarely resort to threats he thought getting people to do things on their own was best and preferred on being on the good sides of people.

“How about eating on the roof it has a nice view of everything around here?”
Jan 21, 2011 11:41 AM

May 2010
Once everyone had left, Alex let out a sigh of relief and he laid his head sideways on his desk and said to himself

"That went badly for a first time"

He softly closed his eyes and then unwrapped the note in his left hand to reveal Tenshi's number which he memorised in a matter of seconds and then destroyed the note. He smiled gently and whispered to himself again,

"...but wasn't a total loss"

He then leaned back into his chair and looked up to the ceiling. He did this to clear his mind as the celing was the only area of the room with nothing on it, a blank area to empty his mind and start a fresh. He then tapped on his keyboard without looking down. The doors locked and all the lights he had turned on for his guests were shut off and he sat bathed in the blue hue of his equipment. He sat and thought to himself for a while...

I should wait a while before contacting them again, I think I did enough anyway

He stood up and hung his lab coat up on a hook on the wall near his bed. Sitting down on his bed he removed his hidden pistols from their holsters around his midriff and placed them on a small, metal table next to his bed. He lay down, unable to close his eyes but just resting for a moment.
Jan 27, 2011 6:00 AM

Jul 2010
*Stops walking and looks at Albert*
Why did you have to pick human like them to work for you.
*Smiles*
If i was you i will uses zombies to work for me and uses the human to just clean out the trash.
Obi-ChanJan 27, 2011 6:08 AM
Jan 27, 2011 7:44 AM
Dec 2008
*As we are leaving out the lab I seen to stop to hear Sin speak*
Albert:Thats my concern Sin
*While I spoke those words out to Sin I thought to myself*
Albert:Tenshi hmm..I see that he might come out to be a tiny bit of a problem
Sin I want you to keep a close eye on Tenshi!
Jan 27, 2011 10:04 AM

Jul 2010
*Keeps walking and smiles*
Yeah that is something i got to do to see what that rat is up to Albert.
Jan 27, 2011 11:17 PM
Dec 2008
*walks out the lab*
Jan 27, 2011 11:42 PM

Jul 2010
*Keeps walking behind him leaving out the lab*
Jan 28, 2011 8:37 AM

Nov 2008
*Stands outside the lab*
Great you guys are here, I was starting to get bored.
So what happened in there?
Jan 29, 2011 6:59 PM

Jul 2010
*Looks at him*
Well nothing good just more boring stuff.
Feb 4, 2011 12:53 PM
Dec 2008
OH my we have a nosy one
Feb 4, 2011 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
Well now you know that from him.
Feb 5, 2011 2:01 AM

Nov 2008
Sorry, but i was hungry and fixed myself a snack
Feb 6, 2011 4:57 PM
Dec 2008
Hungry you say,Well thats fine
Feb 6, 2011 5:34 PM

Jul 2010
Yeah i gues it is too.
Feb 7, 2011 12:29 AM
Dec 2008
So what now?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Bio.

Zantaboan - Dec 1, 2010

34 by Wolftigerking »»
Jun 21, 2012 2:58 AM

» Claire's Road Trip - Story Arc

Shadow543 - Dec 14, 2010

46 by Zantaboan »»
Feb 3, 2011 10:38 PM

Sticky: » North City (Open Thread) ( 1 2 )

Zantaboan - Dec 4, 2010

94 by Tamoball »»
Jan 29, 2011 6:38 PM

Sticky: » Main City (Open Thread) ( 1 2 3 )

Zantaboan - Dec 4, 2010

106 by Zantaboan »»
Jan 29, 2011 5:08 PM

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Stats.

Obi-Chan - Nov 25, 2010

27 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 24, 2011 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.