Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2010 5:54 PM

Sep 2008
The second floor was exactly the same as the first, covered in zombie remains. But on this floor the Hunger was tugging at Blick, making him look towards the back. Not feeling any immediate danger, he gladly obliges and finds the body of an Umbrella officer. Happy for the snack, BW eats his torso and wonders if there are more upstairs.
Dec 17, 2010 6:03 PM

Nov 2009
Still kinda full from eating a whole corpse while walking on the road,I just grab a leg and chews it like I had bubble gum in my mouth.I continued moving forward with an indifferent look on my face.

Another floor with blood and guts everywhere, whatever this thing is it's not very stealthy
Dec 17, 2010 6:13 PM

Sep 2008
Finishing up his meal, BW jogged over to where his comrade was and continued upwards, towards whatever was up there. The next floor they entered was empty, and so was the one after that. It would seem that the only killing that had taken place was on the first two floors...Since there was so much carnage left, Blick thought it would be strange if there were more zombies than those that died on the first two levels in the building. Whatever made that mess down below had some other goal than cleaning this building of infected...
Dec 17, 2010 6:44 PM

Nov 2009
The first floor and second floor was a complete mess and now this floor is completely untouched ? Somethings wrong with this creatures hunting patterns, this floor must be this creatures den.
Dec 20, 2010 9:39 PM

Sep 2008
Looking around, BW surveyed the floor. Most of the dividing walls had crumbled down to the ground, but some still stood and oddly enough those that did were in almost perfect shape considering that nobody had been in this building but undead for the past who knows how long. Blick ran his hand along one of those intact walls, but the second his hand made a noise accidentally slipping through a weak spot in the wall there was a large explosion of rock and a force that threw him to the ground a few feet away from it. The good news was that BW was left only slightly desensitized by the ambush and was able to throw a talon at the enemy while he was rolling on the ground. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very powerful throw, so it just bounced off the scales of whatever was attacking him. The bad news was that once BW got up, he realized what was attacking him...And what had ripped all those undead into confetti down below. The bad news was, that Blick Winkel and his friend had run into a hunter.
Dec 20, 2010 10:01 PM

Nov 2009
Surprised at what my enemy was, I grabbed two large pieces of rock with my claws and another with my tongue, I then throw the chunks of rock at the hunter left leg and head and kept the other rock in my mouth.
Dec 20, 2010 10:11 PM

Sep 2008
The rocks knock the hunter slightly off balance, but he quickly recovers and slashes his claws at BW. Dropping low, BW takes the shock rod and jams it in the hunter's gut. It is totally unaffected. The hunter swats at Blick like he were a fly, but his target was too close to him so his claws couldn't disassemble BW like he'd done to the rest of the zombies down below. Hoping that being blasted away by various things doesn't become a normal routine, Blick rolls away from the monster and tries to put some distance between himself and it.
Dec 20, 2010 10:27 PM

Nov 2009
With a quick rotation of my body, I throw the rock with greater force, but this time I throw the rock at the hunters chest, I then jump into the air spinning towards the hunter and slashing him with my claws.
Unrated_ToxicityDec 20, 2010 10:33 PM
Dec 20, 2010 10:35 PM

Sep 2008
As soon as the rock that his partner threw hit the hunter down to the ground, BW spurred himself back towards the beast. But his friend was faster, spinning towards the hunter and slashing him with his claws. The hunter opened it's mouth in pain, and when it did Blick shoved the shock rod down it's throat and held it there until he was satisfied that the monster would move no more.

[Inventory, final total:
14 Talons left
21 charges left on the Shock Rod]
Dec 20, 2010 10:43 PM

Nov 2009
This is the end

Raising my left claw, I crush the hunters head with the full force of my claws and then swiping the smashed section of his head away with my right claw.

With the blood of my enemy on my claws,I lift my head up high and roar loudly.
Dec 20, 2010 10:54 PM

Sep 2008
Though he certainly wanted a trophy, BW was much more concerned about the Hunger. He ravenously consumed what he could of the hunter's body and finally, when his cravings were fulfilled, sat back and savored the taste of victory.
Dec 20, 2010 11:01 PM

Nov 2009
Ripping a leg off, I ate only the most muscular pieces of the hunters leg leaving the fat still hanging on it the remains of skin that were left.

I \began to walk into the hole the hunter came through and saw an opening where the hunter used to crawl inside the building, looking into the opening I could only see darkness and a few trees branches reaching inside the building.I took this time to back at my comrade to flow with a short hiss.
Dec 20, 2010 11:05 PM

Sep 2008
BW quickly snapped out of his reverie and walked over to where his companion was at.
Dec 20, 2010 11:15 PM

Nov 2009
With a short flex of my leg muscles I launch myself forward into the tree branches and sliding down the tree I land perfectly on all four of my legs, looking up with my slightly glowing red eyes.

It's all most time for the sun to be coming up
Dec 20, 2010 11:42 PM

Sep 2008
BW tries to climb down the side of the building but ends up falling off halfway down to the ground. Picking himself back up, he too notices the nearing of daybreak. Blick wonders what day will bring in a city that's already close to perfect silence during night...
Dec 20, 2010 11:45 PM

Nov 2009
Ouch

I look to see only only a few zombies coming out of their hiding places.The rest stayed where they were and fed on mice that ran to close to them.
Dec 21, 2010 12:04 AM

Sep 2008
BW fidgeted around after seeing the mice running along the ground. His Hunger had been fulfilled...But even still he lusted after flesh. Looking to his friend, Blick wished that they would just hurry up and go to where the power that pulled him towards this city was...
Dec 21, 2010 12:31 AM

Nov 2009
I sense no presences stronger than mine here, just those of weak zombies

I start to head for the heart of the city, as I walked in that direction zombies in my way moved and created a path for me to walk and a flock of crows flew towards the city.

I feel as if my wounds from the T and Progenitor virus was easing up a bit slowly vitalizing my body as a traveled to the powerful presences of the four great cities.
Dec 21, 2010 12:54 AM

Jul 2009
(By the way you wont find White unless you know what your looking for or get lucky and seen as none of you have meet the Get lucky i think you might be wandering around this city for a while And still find nothing)

There was a Swoosh over head, then a single high pitched click that lasted only a second and then it was gone, and the never ending silence of the city returned.
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Dec 21, 2010 1:08 AM

Nov 2009
( We don't know what we are searching for, but I kinda figure that white mite be near city instead of actually being in it, or he mite not be here at all. )

Noticing that the noise wasn't one of the crows, I look up and saw nothing only wondering if that was that bird with blue eyes from the last city.

The silence in this town is nerve racking, it reminds me of something from long ago
Dec 21, 2010 9:00 PM

Sep 2008
Something clicked in BW's head at the same time as the high pitched noise clicked overhead. He picked up two fist sized rocks and proceeded to banging them together to make noise, trying to attract whatever it was that had drawn him into this city, even though the one who called him here was no longer able to be sensed. A good number of infected showed up, but other than that there was no response from the muted city. Even after figuring that out, Blick continued hitting the rocks together in a small sort of rebellion against the city's oppressive silence.
Dec 21, 2010 9:29 PM

Nov 2009
I noticed my comrade smashing two rocks together, in attempts to get the creatures attention.The infected that gathered around seemed disappointed and thought human prey was producing the noise but they only saw us and walked away in search of a possible meal.

This city it's silence is haunting, nothing makes a sound in this desolate world I have enter into, what purpose does this silence serve ? at such great depths I question this city and wonder is this nothingness

I proceeded to venture into the city with a different purpose, to find the cause of the great silence.
Dec 21, 2010 9:55 PM

Sep 2008
BW follows behind his companion, hitting the rocks together as they walk along the cracked city streets.
Dec 21, 2010 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
We got closer to the city and still heard nothing.The silence itself is terrifying for those who haven't experienced this before.I then constantly hear clacking of of rocks behind me and immediately noticed that it was my comrade trying to kill the silence.

At least someone's trying to have fun, unlike me who's being a silent bob

I then make clicking noises to the beat of the rocks, trying to put together a rhythm.
Dec 25, 2010 4:43 PM

Sep 2008
BW quickly tires of just the sound of rocks colliding, and picks up varying metals and other debris lying along the road and hitting them together at different rhythms. While he find the sounds he's creating in harmony with his friend are supremely enjoyable, Blick is more interested in the infected it brings. The vast majority were simple undead such as himself, but the occasional mutated comrades that came were what caught his interest. Blick wondered if the noise he was making would attract the thing that brought him to the city in the first place...
Dec 25, 2010 8:29 PM

Jul 2009
You find yourself Quickly encased in a A Huge Crowd of Zombie they all flocked to the Area with the Sounds most of them Grabbing at the Items making the sounds in an Attempt to Either Silence or destroy them as the Noise continues they seem to get more and more Violent.
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Dec 25, 2010 9:16 PM

Nov 2009
I quickly stop making the clicking noises and look behind me only to see a huge mob of zombies that sweep me off my feet, trying to stop the noise the noise that my comrade was making.

Lashing out at Blick, I smack the two metal objects out of his hands in attempts to calm the zombies.

I should have seen this coming the noise that we were making would draw a crowd !!!
Dec 29, 2010 12:07 PM

Sep 2008
BW was trying to draw out a crowd, but had no idea that the sounds he was making would induct violence...But before he could throw away the objects he was making noise with, they were knocked from his hands by his friend. And before he could do anything else, the horde of zombies swept him and his companion off their feet -- but strangely enough did not let them go but continued to carry them into the darkness of a couple buildings. Having an awful feeling about this, BW lashes out at the zombies holding him but was unable to do anything other than be a nuisance due to their large numbers. The closer they got to the darkness, the worse the feeling got. Blick knew, if they entered that place, there would be no coming back.
Dec 29, 2010 9:26 PM

Nov 2009
Still being carried by the waves of zombies.I started swat a few of them as I began to climb on top of the horde of zombies, using them as balancing posts as I barely made it on top of a truck.I then whip out my tongue and grab my comrade by the right arm and started to pull him towards me.

Damn zombies, why'd you all have to be so wild all the time !!!
Unrated_ToxicityJan 8, 2011 10:20 AM
Dec 30, 2010 1:00 PM

Sep 2008
Thankful for the rescue, BW held on to his friend's tongue until the wave of zombies passed. He then looked back at them and wondered why they were so afraid of noise...But soon shoved that thought and any others to the back of his head. There was a faint scent of human in the air and the Hunger had come calling, its incessant tug made thinking about anything but human flesh difficult.
Jan 1, 2011 11:07 AM

Nov 2009
Leaping off the truck. I find myself being in a totally different area than before, my surroundings became close to the of a small suburban neighborhood that looked different from the city itself, it was only slightly damaged with a few houses that remained standing.

* I proceeded towards the inner part of the city, only making it into the entrance of the city before coming to a complete stop and surveying the area for any signs of life *

What is up with this place ? Nothing, not a single thing.How can Blue have a comrade here ? I was gravely mistaken.
Jan 8, 2011 9:36 AM

Jul 2009
(Reveal)
Jan 9, 2011 1:27 AM

Jul 2009
Just as the thought crossed #0s mind a shadow passed across him flying high and fast towards a large cluster of buildings off in the distances it was an Eagle with Blue Eyes
Jan 9, 2011 9:31 AM

Nov 2009
Noticing a shadow hovering above me. I look up only to see that eagle from before and noticed that it's eye's were blue, it startled me a bit because I thought it was another enemy of some kind.I was wrong it was and thought of only one being capable of having those eyes.

Blue....

I looked back at my partner and gave him a farewell stare before running off towards the eagles location.

If white is here.... then the last two I will have to meet will be Red.The one I disappointed and Black ( Zk ) the one that leads us all

I put the petal to the metal, racing across the area at full speed, like a cheetah across the Sahara.
Jan 9, 2011 12:04 PM

Jul 2009
As You run towards the Buildings and the Direction the Eagle went in you can see that the Zombies seem to increase as you get closer and closer as more and more till they become like a crowd of people in a busy market.
Jan 10, 2011 10:40 AM

Nov 2009
Noticing the large river of zombies in front of me, I decelerate in my speed and take a quick look around before jumping into this headache of a zombie parade.

I should climb along the buildings and avoid being left behind by that eagle and being slowed down by these zombies.

Searching for a building closest to the large zombie horde.I find one and began to climb it and looked over around the corner of the building to see what was causing them to be so concentrated into one area.

The largest majority of the zombie population was here that's why the neighborhoods were so quiet and here I thought there were only those few zombies way back
Jan 12, 2011 5:30 AM

Jul 2009
Nothing seemed to draw the Zombies here they just seems to move around silently it seemed that ever movement #0 made got louder and louder as if the city became quieter and quieter as he moved towards the heart of the city which was the cluster of buildings, which he could see the Eagle move into and out of his sight.
Jan 12, 2011 1:31 PM

Nov 2009
This silence it's like it's alive and it makes me wonder.What horrorific being lies await ahead of me ? Will it be like the one in the first city ? who struck fear into my mind ? or like the one who was so frightingly powerful, that he throwed me and my comrade off our feet with just his voice.This makes me think even greater into just how powerful '' Black '' aka. Z.k is.The one who is more powerful than all of these beings I've encountered

* I climbed the building wall till I got to it's roof top and jumped across to the closest building and then jumped to roof top, after roof top, after roof top in a zig zag motion, so that I could keep following the eagle and keep sight of it in the process *

Blue and your comrades.How did you all come to be so powerful ? and secondly who are you '' Black ''.The one who's whereabouts are unknown and maybe your not like the others, maybe you can walk amoungst the humans undected, maybe you were injected with a virus instead of being bitten like me ?
Jan 13, 2011 3:18 AM

Jul 2009
It suddenly hit you the Eagle was gone out of sight it must of gone into one of the Buildings but which one?....

from the roof top you could look down and see nearly everything in the city and around it apart from the building cluster you were in which blocked part of your view.

(Four Opition here:
1. Search Randomly
2. Head back down to the Streets to search
3. use the View to look around
4. Leave the City )
Jan 13, 2011 4:43 PM

Nov 2009
* I stop after my series of jumps and stop to think which way the eagle went.I could not smell the eagle out since I wasn't close enough to even a clear visual of the bird, so I quickly stood there thinking of what I should do. *

Leaving the city wouldn't be an option for me now, after coming so far someone must be here for blue to be here as well, so I will use the view to see where exactly the eagle went and then if I can not see from here I will scale the walls lower down on the city streets.

* I then use the view to look around for movement *

Though, flying would be another option for me, if I had wings.The irony of it all
Jan 15, 2011 1:41 PM

Jul 2008
Sonya sneaks to the door of the umbrella facility and looks outside. She sees plenty of zombies shuffling around and curses under her breath. "I guess I COULD shuffle about and act like one...but what are the odds of that working?" She asks herself and reaches the conclusion that the odds were blood-chillingly low. Would she take this risk anyway? No. She's not stupid just because she works for Umbrella and she is almost at a healthy physical peak. She's a lady of science! She spots a few things that are conveniently placed on a nearby table. Two compounds that she helped create: A liquid form of the t-virus (that stays that way!) and what she calls 'zombie bait' a gas grenade that fools zombies senses into thinking someone is there and attracts all nearby zombies to it.

Testing proved that it served another purpose: The zombies effected by the smoke would attack each other, believing that they are living!

There's only one there, so she'd have to make it count. She also finds a security officers fully loaded glock 30 and two spare clips and a syringe. She loads the liquid T-Virus into the syringe in case she would need it. She looks for something to hold onto useful items and she finds a childs backpack. She was sad that she had to kill the poor boy but his legacy would live on in the form of a backpack. She carefully puts her newfound syringe and zombie bait into separate, easy to reach pockets and swung the pack over onto her back, fastening it for her comfort. She finds a gun holster hung up nearby and puts that on as well, placing the glock 30 and spare clips into it.
Jan 20, 2011 7:39 AM

Jul 2009
(@unrated)

As you look around you see that the zombies are all swaying but not the normal kind they are all swaying in rhythm it seems it is a beat of 4 that they are swaying too left right left right pause then repeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(@Zero: Stupid place to start the Second most dangerous city, also the grenade wont cloud there sense seen as it is hearing)

Her speaking out loud had attracted some zombies they hadn't started moaning yet but they would soon.
Jan 20, 2011 12:49 PM

Nov 2009
* Noticing the zombies swaying I climb down the buildings wall and jumps to another smaller building to take a look at what the zombies are doing *

I wonder what's wrong with them ? It looks like they are in a trance or something ?

* I then start to sway as well, almost dancing, but stops once I realize what I was doing *
Jan 29, 2011 5:09 PM

Jul 2009
(Bump Bump for Zero to post)
Jan 29, 2011 6:38 PM

Jul 2008
(I'm in the umbrella building...I wanted to start somewhere where I'd have at least something to do...but whatever. I don't feel like roleplaying resident evil anymore.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Bio.

Zantaboan - Dec 1, 2010

34 by Wolftigerking »»
Jun 21, 2012 2:58 AM

Sticky: » Umbrella Outpost (Open Thread) ( 1 2 3 )

Obi-Chan - Dec 5, 2010

104 by Obi-Chan »»
Feb 13, 2011 1:15 PM

» Claire's Road Trip - Story Arc

Shadow543 - Dec 14, 2010

46 by Zantaboan »»
Feb 3, 2011 10:38 PM

Sticky: » Main City (Open Thread) ( 1 2 3 )

Zantaboan - Dec 4, 2010

106 by Zantaboan »»
Jan 29, 2011 5:08 PM

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Stats.

Obi-Chan - Nov 25, 2010

27 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 24, 2011 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.