Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2013 7:31 AM
Oct 2012
Plot: bloodseekers found a new source of magicka: there is a fountain of energy inside the forest. However, Altaris guardians need to refill their magicka as well. Here, these two factions shall collide.

[if you want to be in this thread, just write in the comments]
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2013 10:58 AM
Oct 2012
[thread started for pauljmire, shiuraaoi, komrad and me]

Jacob listened to orders given to him by general Fellamy.
- Ok, mam, i'll be happy to assist you in retrieving the Magicka fountain.
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
Each one remembering.
Dec 4, 2013 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
Fellamy smiled. "That's great. We need to refill everyone's Magicka as quickly as possible." Fellamy walked over to the fountain and stared at it. Her mind got sidetracked, until some soldier asked her attention. Apparantly, they were half done refilling their Magicka, and everything was going well so far. Fellamy nodded, and thanked him for the report. She sighed. If only things could be going well for a little longer...
Dec 4, 2013 1:51 PM
Oct 2013
Tenma had heard about this fountain but was still surprised that it was really there. What astounded him even more was that they clearly had not put enough protection out for the fountain. "Hahaha looks like the self righteous pricks beat us here." He said out loud as he approached the fountain slowly. He cocked his head sideways and sneared at Mako. "Fun huh?" Clearly being sarcastic. He had come fairly ill prepared with little armor or weapons. Looked like if things went south he was gonna be resorting to Magicka. "Who said you could distribute that water as you pleas?" He snapped as he looked back over at the infamous Fellamy, with no less than the Northern Spear at her side. Clearly no longer joking around. "Also, where did the rest of my pathetic men go off to?"
PauljmireDec 4, 2013 3:36 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!! I almost gave f*** what you think.
Dec 4, 2013 10:46 PM

Apr 2013
Fellamy looked over the new voice, which she didn't remember belonging to one of her soldiers. Her gaze stopped at Tenma and Mako. This is bad... If they're here, I don't think they'll patiently wait for us to be done... She calmed herself down, and took a few steps in the direction of her new visitors.

"My name is Fellamy Woodseeker," she spoke up, "General of the Guardians of the Altaris. State your name and purpose!" Even though she knew their names all too well, she still included that part, it made the demand sound a little less harsh.
Dec 5, 2013 1:09 AM
Oct 2013
Mako, standing next to Tenma, only stared at the guardians blankly. She carried a multitude of supplies on her back, most notably two large blocks of metal around as large as her. As Tenma sneered at her, she flipped the blocks in front of her and morphed them into two massive gauntlets, only to shove her forearms into. The action created multiple clinking sound and ended with he lifting them up and smashing them onto the ground, obviously signalling the process was complete. The Gauntlets gave her extended reach and were nearly as large as her. She grabbed a tree and de-rooted it with ease, quickly gripping the decently sized tree in one hand (gauntlet) and snapping it in half with the other hand. Her face showed no emotion but she was equally dissatisfied that they weren't the first ones to the fountain.
Dec 5, 2013 2:46 AM
Oct 2013
"Hold on Mako. Let's see if we can talk this out." Only a smile that was taunting and bitter was to be seen on his face. He slowly walked over and took a seat at the edge of the fountain slipping a hand in, in the shape of a scoop, and took a drink. "Refreshing, huh? We are the two Strongest soldiers amongst the Bloodseekers. My name is Tenma and my mute friend is Mako. We know all too well who you are. Seeing as we found this first I will ask one time for you to leave." He looked at her knowing full well that the likeliness of them leaving at this point was so minuscule, that it probably wasn't even worth asking. Tenma however wasn't being serious. He was just provoking them.
Dec 5, 2013 3:05 AM

Apr 2013
Fellamy could easily notice how much he was looking down on them. The emotion was dripping all from his face. She took three seconda to calm herself down, while facing Tenma. He probably wouldn't accept a serious answer, but it was worth trying.
"Our soldiers are almost done refilling their Magicka. We do not wish to engage in needless combat. If you could give us ten more minutes, we'd leave, and the rest of the fountain would be for the Bloodseekers to use."
Dec 5, 2013 3:50 AM
Oct 2013
"As you know we are not the kind of people to just accept these types of things. However, I failed to bring my weapons and armor this time so my vote is in for no fight, this time at least." He said this almost with a hint of sadness. If only he had remembered his damn crap. "The only loose end is my verbally challenged companion here. She is much more blood thirsty than me though. So you might have more trouble with her." He smiled at them with this remark.
PauljmireDec 5, 2013 4:03 AM
Dec 5, 2013 5:05 AM
Oct 2013
Mako did indeed have a lust for blood that must be fulfilled. She wouldn't mind having a one on one fight but it would be pointless if the blood seekers would get the fountain anyway. Her only reaction was to look at Tenma, her face as blank as ever and then flicked him off with her gauntlets for calling her mute. She then turned back to the guardians, obviously displeased but let out a large huff of breath through her nostrils, only to turn to her supplies and pulling out a mysterious metal, known as sodium. She took it out of the bottle it was in and controlled it between her gauntlets. This put her mind at ease and sat down, only to make the motion of "Shoo, go away" to the guardians with her gauntlet, not even looking at them as she does.
Komrad822Dec 5, 2013 7:34 AM
Dec 5, 2013 5:17 AM
Oct 2012
Jacob watched the scene, prepared to defend Felllamy if there is a need. He didn't mind fightning, but he was against useless deaths.
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
Each one remembering.
Dec 5, 2013 7:23 AM
Oct 2013
Tenma relaxed and turned his attention to Mako. "For a child you sure are vulgar." His sarcasm was very active today and he was enjoying it to. After addressing his friend he turned to Jacob. "So you're the Northern Spear. You must be newer cause I haven't seen you before. Why do they call you Northern Spear? Do you like spears?" His grin widened. "How about my spear?" He said this as he widened his legs while remaining atop the Fountain's wall. "Do you want my spear?" He was clearly trying to get a rise out of him. He had heard many a times how good this man was with a spear, yet he was not afraid. He knew that Fellamy wasn't going to do anything, but at this point he felt like testing the kid to see if he was as calm as she. "Or perhaps she wants it" he said jerking his head in Fellamy's direction, but never looking away from him.
Dec 6, 2013 2:04 AM
Oct 2013
Mako couldn't help but let out a muffled giggle, but she was becoming bored and put away her sodium, even though it was so interesting to her. She got up and approached the guardians, standing before them maybe two or three meters away from them, easily in her reach, easily out of their's. Her gauntlets opened and closed, spreading the finger's out and then clamping down into a fist. She was anxious and the mood was calling for it, but she wasn't going to be the one to strike first, counters are painful. She turned her head to Tenma "She probably does" Her voice was soft but harsh at the same time, turning her head back to face her adversaries, her expression blank as usual.
Dec 6, 2013 6:00 AM
Nov 2013
Aegis rides in from between the trees on a wolf half as tall as a grown man followed by two slightly smaller wolves rushing to his sides. "looks like I'm fuckin' late as usual.....hey Ten....here's your shit....". He throws a large sack at Tenmas feet with a large clunk. "So what do we have here boys...........looks like a lil fun" he says and clicks he teeth and as he does the smaller wolves inch forward letting outting out gutteral growls.
Dec 6, 2013 7:27 AM
Oct 2013
jokubasinc said:
[thread started for pauljmire, shiuraaoi, komrad and me]

Jacob listened to orders given to him by general Fellamy.
- Ok, mam, i'll be happy to assist you in retrieving the Magicka fountain.

(Face palm, JK.....)
Dec 6, 2013 8:27 AM
Nov 2013
ya pauljmire told me to show up so shove it
Dec 6, 2013 8:32 AM
Oct 2013
And yet GM word is law, and he obviously knows that
Dec 7, 2013 9:12 AM
Oct 2013
*JK told me that the GM posted it as though it was started by us*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Wild Hunters list

jokubasinc - Nov 26, 2013

1 by jk19 »»
Dec 4, 2013 4:14 AM

Sticky: » Bloodseeker enlistment

jokubasinc - Dec 1, 2013

2 by Komrad822 »»
Dec 4, 2013 2:24 AM

Sticky: » Altaris Guardians archives

jokubasinc - Dec 1, 2013

2 by jokubasinc »»
Dec 3, 2013 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.