Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who would win the battle?
Sep 6, 2013 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
Yup, you read that right.

Team RWBY vs Team JNPR

This is a hypothetical discussion on the battle capabilities between the two teams. How would they execute battle plans against each other? I suppose, if you don't want them killing each other, you can limit to hand-to-hand combat just for drilling purposes. But hey, what's the fun in that?

Now speculate!

Btw, I'm not asking which team that you like better. If that was the question, it'd be an obvious RWBY answer - unless you really really dig Pyrrha's tits.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 6, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2012
I would bet on RWBY, because they have more versatility in their combat. All 4 can use melee AND ranged attacks, while JNPR only have 2 ranged (discounting Pyrrha's 1-shot weapons). In terms of close-range, it would be very close between the two teams.

I'd say the match ups would be:
--Lie Ren vs. Yang Xiao Long-- (Asians lol.)
--Nora Valkyrie vs. Weiss Schnee--
--Pyrrha Nikkos vs. Blake Belladonna--
--Ruby Rose vs. Jaune Arc--
Fan of the series? Check us out!
Sep 6, 2013 11:54 PM

Oct 2012
Team RWBY

My vote would be for Team RWBY, because overall they have less weaknesses and aren't burned by anything really, besides cooperating with each at this point. For Team JNPR, they have three fairly strong hitters, by Juane.... he's the weak link, and a substantial one at that, his only perk currently, is the ability to get people to work together I'm thinking.

So in a mock battle, I'd say team RWBY would have the advantage in power and skill, but their teamwork needs some work. While team JNPR would probably work very well together, under the leadership of a nearly powerless Juane, and with Pyrrha, Nora and Ren there skilled enough so I'd think it be close.
Out of ten matches I'd say it would be RWBY for 6 wins, and JNPR with 4 wins.

Ten Matches
RWBY: 6 - JNPR: 4

I'd thought I'd match them up as well, I liked DoubleEdged's idea of doing that.

Ruby x Juane - Because they are the leaders.
Weiss x Pyrrha - Because they are both very prestigious fighters, and rely more on strategy then strength.
Yang x Nora - Because they are both the bruisers of the groups, the heavy hitters if you will.
Blake x Ren - Because they both utilize techniques that require skill, speed and precision.

Well that's my thoughts, even though I kinda prefer the contrast of characters on team JNPR.
Just remember this is just my opinion on the matter. lol
WanazibaSep 7, 2013 12:01 AM
Sep 7, 2013 5:52 AM

Apr 2011
lmao can you imagine Ruby vs Juane?

The ownage would be ridiculous. I will say that II am wondering why Juane was allowed to enter the academy, as Ozpin did say something miniscule about it, but not enough for us to understand... -.-
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Oct 23, 2013 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
0.0 *put hand on forehead* no challenge there :P
Oct 23, 2013 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
ShanaFlame said:

Why do you think that?
Oct 25, 2013 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
TheDoubleEdged said:
ShanaFlame said:

Why do you think that?
RWBY'S team is kinda overpowered, we haven't really see them going all out against another team yet and I hope we will get a chance to see it.
Oct 26, 2013 11:20 PM

Jul 2012
ShanaFlame said:
TheDoubleEdged said:
ShanaFlame said:

Why do you think that?
RWBY'S team is kinda overpowered, we haven't really see them going all out against another team yet and I hope we will get a chance to see it.

Even if RWBY is OP, I still think JNPR wouldn't just be shoved to the side though. We don't even know if any of team RWBY can use aura, while 2 of team JNPR can.
Oct 28, 2013 7:11 AM

Jul 2008
TheDoubleEdged said:
We don't even know if any of team RWBY can use aura, while 2 of team JNPR can.
There's no rule saying Monty can't let team RWBY improve in every aspect ability-wise ;)
Oct 28, 2013 5:32 PM

Nov 2012
Why no Team Velvet .-.
Oct 28, 2013 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
FirstFamiliar said:
Why no Team Velvet .-.

Velvet is foreveralone as of now...
Oct 28, 2013 7:34 PM

Nov 2012
TheDoubleEdged said:
FirstFamiliar said:
Why no Team Velvet .-.

Velvet is foreveralone as of now...

ONE BUNNY ARMY!!!
Feb 24, 2014 1:07 PM

Jul 2011
Hard to say who would win that fight.

We know mostly everything about Team RWBY, but there are still a few things we don't know about JNPR. Mostly the 2 team mates, Ren and Nora. We've seen them fight, but not for very long. Ren looks like he could win a fight with out his weapons and Nora well, she just crazy and it's hard to predict what crazy people will do.

Another weakness I found with team RWBY is all of their weapons need ammo. While the weapons on team JNPR need ammo most of their weapons don't give them any edge to win. Still as long as team RWBY has plenty of ammo they could still win.

Even thou I have only given positives for Team JNPR, I think team RWBY would win. They are very fast and powerful and can think really fast. I think that would give them the edge.

Now for who I want to see fight.

Ruby vs. Pyrrha- Both are already skilled fighters. One for being the youngest to use a powerful weapon, while the other is mentioned to already be a skilled fighter. Not to mention both weapons that can change to close rage and long rage.

Weiss vs. Nora- I just want to see the calm girl fight the crazy girl.

Blake Vs. Ren- Both use almost the same kind of weapon and both fast.

Yang Vs. Juane- Both are good at close rage. Would also be funny to see him run away from her if he cut Yang's hair off by mistake.

Other

Juane vs. Weiss- Both use swords.

Yang vs. Nora- Would just be fun to watch.
Feb 24, 2014 5:36 PM

Nov 2012
animedude1287 said:

Is Blake not the calm one?
Feb 24, 2014 8:10 PM

Jul 2011
FirstFamiliar said:
animedude1287 said:

True Blake is more of the calm one, but I feel like in battle Weiss tries to act clam during battle.
Feb 24, 2014 10:07 PM

Nov 2012
animedude1287 said:
FirstFamiliar said:
animedude1287 said:

True Blake is more of the calm one, but I feel like in battle Weiss tries to act clam during battle.

Until Ruby causes an accident :P
Mar 26, 2014 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
FirstFamiliar said:
animedude1287 said:
FirstFamiliar said:
animedude1287 said:

Until Ruby causes an accident :P

"You DOLT!"
Dec 6, 2015 5:40 PM

Aug 2015
I think RWBY would win too. Mostly for previously mentioned reasons. Jaune is the weak link. RWBY has far more useful semblances, I mean Yang just goes APE!

Team RWBY is also more dynamic. Between Schnee's glyphs, Yang's kinetic shotgun shells, and blakes katana-strings, there is more combo potential.

But I could see JNPR winning, but it would have to be The Pyrrah carry. I mean, she did single handedly wreck all of CRDL... Not to mention her semblance pretty much counters everyone on team Ruby's weapons. I'd say Yang's shotgun guntlets and Schnee's dust might stand a chance, because the scythe/swords/guntlets themselves could be easily repelled.

Also I agree with this match up for the same reasons...

Ruby x Juane - Because they are the leaders.
Weiss x Pyrrha - Because they are both very prestigious fighters, and rely more on strategy then strength.
Yang x Nora - Because they are both the bruisers of the groups, the heavy hitters if you will.
Blake x Ren - Because they both utilize techniques that require skill, speed and precision.
Oct 8, 2018 9:20 PM
Oct 2018
team gun
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your RWBY weapon?

KyuuAL - Mar 8, 2015

22 by DreamingGhost »»
May 29, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Favorite Team RWBY Girl?

Wanaziba - Sep 7, 2013

34 by DreamingGhost »»
May 29, 2023 7:02 AM

» RWBY Pairings

KyuuAL - Sep 15, 2014

19 by YangXaioLong »»
Oct 8, 2018 9:22 PM

Sticky: » RWBY Pictures ( 1 2 )

AkuroSoji - Aug 10, 2013

96 by YangXaioLong »»
Oct 8, 2018 9:21 PM

» To Monty Oum

KyuuAL - Feb 2, 2015

12 by YangXaioLong »»
Oct 8, 2018 9:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.