Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2009 4:16 AM

Nov 2008
If money or time were not a problem, what would be your ultimate cosplay?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2009 7:21 AM

Oct 2008
LUFFY!!!!!!!!!!
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 20, 2009 1:46 PM

Nov 2008
XDD how'd I know?

but would it be a different, uber- Luffy? cause regular Luffy doesn't seem like he'd cost too much or take too long to make (don't shoot me--just curious!)
Jan 22, 2009 5:41 AM

Oct 2008
You're right, he doesn't cost much. I can just use the clothes in my closet and an old straw hat with a red ribbon and I gots Luffy!
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 22, 2009 8:37 AM

Nov 2008
lucky T__T i don't have the stuff for mine in my closet:

mine would be Gomess from Majora's Mask...and he's gonna be a pain to do DX but I will eventually do it, hopefully.(though I've been saying that for 5 or 6 yrs. now =p)
Jan 22, 2009 12:22 PM

Oct 2008
All I have to do is cut off the bottoms of a pair of black sweats, cut off the sleeves of a red jacket and there we go. Instant Luffy costume!
Jan 22, 2009 5:30 PM

Nov 2008
XDDD like i said...LUCKY!!!

but seriously, isn't there like some way out-there, elaborate costumes you'd like to try?

Jan 23, 2009 6:34 AM

Oct 2008
I don't know. Maybe Zoro?
Jan 23, 2009 7:51 PM

Nov 2008
that'd be sweet :D it's also be sweet if someone else would comment on here besides you & me! *shakefist*

anyways, if you ever do Zoro, i wanna see :)
Jan 26, 2009 11:03 AM

Oct 2008
I don't think I can. I don't want to cut and dye my hair green. What would I do for school? Wear a hat for four years?
Jan 26, 2009 5:44 PM

Nov 2008
that's true T__T
Jan 27, 2009 10:58 AM

Oct 2008
I just started high school so I don't want to be labeled "Marimo" for my entire high school career.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What would YOU, the members, like to see?

seitsuki - Jan 26, 2009

1 by Hedgie-chan »»
May 12, 2009 4:34 AM

» OBSESSION

seitsuki - Jan 7, 2009

9 by Hedgie-chan »»
Jan 12, 2009 7:38 AM

» NEW BANNER

seitsuki - Jan 11, 2009

0 by seitsuki »»
Jan 11, 2009 2:05 PM

» why cosplay?

seitsuki - Nov 21, 2008

5 by Hedgie-chan »»
Jan 6, 2009 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.