Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 17, 2013 11:15 AM
Mar 2013
“How should I say this… If you look at the through the Akari filter, you see things that you never saw before.” Aika declares after a long quest of uncovering the mystery behind Akari’s personality.

“Things that seemed to be nothing special begin to shine brightly.” Alice adds, confident that she also found the mystery that envelops Akari.

Aika and Alice, curious of what makes Akari special, embarked on a quest – a stalking quest – to know the secret behind their best friend’s ability to effortlessly make friends with complete strangers (Reference to Aria: The Natural episode 10).

To their disappointment, they found nothing special at first. Akari was just sightseeing in the transport boat (vaporetto) doing nothing out of the ordinary, besides quickly breaking the ice with strangers. But at a time that Akari speaks with a man sitting beside her – that seems to be a corpse carrier to Alice’s eyes and a dangerous man to Aika’s taste – the stalker girls became a little worried. Unfortunately, the girls bump into a crowd of people which made them lost sight of Akari. To their surprise, Akari was gone from her seat along with the suspicious man. Searching frantically, they got a glimpse of Akari from a far walking along with this “dangerous corpse carrier.” Worried how the childlike Akari can trust about anyone – even a criminal – they hurriedly chase after her. But what they found was not what their worried minds expected...
---------------------------------------To Continue Reading: http://wp.me/p3b1VY-X---------------------------------------

In honor to the wonderful being of Mizunashi Akari, I've decided to write a extensive tribute for her. The text above is a teaser to that tribute. As a fellow Akari - fanboy/fangirl, I hope you appreciate my tribute. It can be found here:

http://howanimechangedmylife.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/the-akari-filter-a-tribute-to-mizunashi-akari/
reimadaraJun 19, 2013 11:34 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Akari: why we like her?

Loki_sensei - Aug 19, 2010

23 by ryshin »»
Jun 22, 2013 2:05 AM

» Membercards!

Hannarin - Sep 2, 2010

33 by Sora_92 »»
May 17, 2013 6:23 AM

» What are (some of) your favorite Akari moments?

AngeVNs - Sep 30, 2009

5 by Akari18 »»
Aug 3, 2012 7:50 AM

» Akari in ISML 2009

Mushi - Feb 7, 2009

10 by ZGMF_Balmung »»
Apr 1, 2009 2:01 AM

» Akari in Saimoe 2008

GrimaH - Sep 13, 2008

5 by NV2301 »»
Oct 15, 2008 5:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.