Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2013 8:14 PM
Jan 2013
It just occured to me that we don't have a proper thread where newcomers can introduce themselves!

So I decided to make one.

Hello everybody, my name is Makito, but you can call me Maki, and I am the creator of this humble site. I hope you find the info contained here useful

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 29, 2013 2:07 PM

Jun 2013
Hello Maki-san and every member in Japanese Language for all club, I'm new to this club and just wanted to make myself known.

Hope we get along ;D
Don't mind what others say, you weren't born to live up to their expectations.
Jul 26, 2013 4:26 AM
Jan 2013
hello boxer. how are you? I'm sorry I haven't been by lately. I've been busy with work and stuff.

Oct 12, 2013 6:22 AM

Apr 2011
Hi, this is DarkTempest (ダークテンペスト)!

It's rather interesting how I learned Japanese:

It all started when I was about ten years old, when I first heard of the term anime. But it was only when I was twelve that, through cable TV, that I was able to watch anime in their original language (with subtitles) that made me interested in learning the language. Although, the learning curve seemed to have had little progress during my high school and college years, though.

It was when I started working that I was able to buy some Japanese-language guidebooks (since I was already earning for myself), and re-kindled my interest in learning the language. Earlier this year, I was even able to enroll in a language school for basic-level Japanese; but even so, I admit that my knowledge of the Japanese language is still rather fragmented. Not to mention the fact that I'm still not that good in the conversational aspect, too. Nonetheless, I don't let that little handicap get in my way of learning more about--and eventually gaining decent mastery of--the Japanese language!

Well, that's basically much from a Filipino like me who's into anime and manga. Nice to meet you all!

= = = = =

Japanese-language guidebooks I have at hand
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why are you Learning Japanese?

makitokun - Apr 21, 2013

18 by Guru_guru_guru »»
Feb 25, 2020 9:45 PM

Sticky: » Basics and beginning learning sources.

Ahnime - Apr 10, 2013

2 by katsikias »»
Aug 20, 2013 5:00 PM

» Grade One Kanji ( 1 2 )

makitokun - Apr 10, 2013

83 by Macchi »»
Jul 9, 2013 2:16 PM

» {GAME} Japanese Phrases

makitokun - Apr 17, 2013

3 by Macchi »»
Jul 9, 2013 2:14 PM

Sticky: » Ohayo

kyuubi-hollow - Apr 10, 2013

6 by makitokun »»
Apr 11, 2013 1:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.