Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 16, 2013 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
No explanation needed
SpectralAngelFeb 17, 2013 10:51 PM
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (64) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2013 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
*We get in to my car, and I hold the door open for her* Like my car?
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Feb 16, 2013 7:28 PM

Nov 2012
"very nice" she smiles as she gets in "thanks"
Feb 16, 2013 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
My pleasure. *I get in and start the car.* B-By the way, this is my first date. *He blushes*
Feb 16, 2013 7:42 PM

Nov 2012
"is it? hehe well if it makes you feel any better, its mine to" she smiles
Feb 16, 2013 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Really? *He says feeling a lot more confident* Well, speaking of firsts, you were also my first kiss.
Feb 16, 2013 7:50 PM

Nov 2012
"haha really" she smiled "its an honor then but...sadly mine was stolen from me by a low life bully at one of my schools i got kicked out of" she smiled
Feb 16, 2013 8:00 PM

Jan 2013
*My grip gets tightened around the wheel* Don't mention things like "rape" or forced sexual things to me...you want my blood to boil? That's how you can do it. How about...that? Are you still...*I say trying to avoid actually saying it*
Feb 16, 2013 8:05 PM

Nov 2012
"rape? what i wasnt raped, i got into a fight and the guy kissed me...thats all..." she said cautiously, she looked out the window
Feb 16, 2013 8:06 PM

Nov 2012
"that??"
Feb 16, 2013 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
*I suspect that she lied to me so I didn't get angry* You can be truthful about it...if he did anything to you farther than even that...then I'll teach him how to respect such a beautiful girl. *Cracks his neck and starts to drive* But still...he didn't go further, right? Sorry if it's painful for you to remember...but trust me, I have my reasons for asking. A reason to hate such vile acts so damn much...
Feb 16, 2013 8:33 PM

Nov 2012
She sighs. "..." she looked back at him "he didnt, he tormented me a lot when i was there and yeah, he also tried a lot to kiss me but every time he always got punched in the face.." she did hand gestures. "but he got me once, when i wasnt expecting it" she looked down at her feet.
Feb 16, 2013 8:37 PM

Jan 2013
*I sigh in relief* Thanks. That's all I needed to hear. Don't worry, I'll make sure to help you forget that. I'm sorry I made you bring it up, so I'll tell you something about myself that only my parents and I know. My father...he isn't my real father. You see, my mother was raped before she had met my father. She got pregnant. That child, that came from a rape attack....it was me. *I look sad as well, but keep my eyes on the road.*
Feb 16, 2013 8:42 PM

Nov 2012
She couldnt help but get sad at his story but she tried to hide it. "....." as soon as they came to a red light and they stopped she hugged him.
Feb 16, 2013 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
*I blush and kiss her* Now you know why I reacted that way. *It turns to green and soon we arrive at the carnival.* Okay, everything is on me, so I'll let you pick what we do! *I say smiling, trying to set a happier mood than the one in the car*
Feb 16, 2013 8:56 PM

Nov 2012
she smiled "ok then"

after a while of rides and really fun games, they went to one of the food places there to eat.

was eating, her expression went from really happy to soooo surprised but sort of like 'oh my god what his he doing here?!'
Feb 16, 2013 8:58 PM

Jan 2013
*I look at her* Something wrong? *I say swallowing a part of my burger*
Feb 16, 2013 9:04 PM

Nov 2012
Hides, "i am not here ok." she peeks "shit he saw me..........you know the guy i was talking about in the car.........well hes the big guy that is walking towards us..."
Feb 16, 2013 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
Kouta: Really? Well then, time to dicipline.

????: Yo, asshole, get out of my way, I wanna talk to that bitch back there.

Kouta: Excuse me, but you won't lay a finger on her! *He says turning his arm into pyro.

????: Shit, another freak!? Fine, I'll pound you then! *Raises his arms getting ready to punch Kouta. He hits him and Kouta takes it in full*

Kouta: That all you got? *Burns his foot and trips him with his tail. I drop down on his body and sit on him. I stomp his groin with my foot* Now, this beautiful girl here says you attempted something pretty close to rape. You even stole her first kiss. You're going to apologize and beg her to stop me!

????: Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Please, forgive me....PLEASE! Make him stop!
Feb 16, 2013 9:25 PM

Nov 2012
Walks over to him. she whispers to Kouta to stop. she kicks him in the balls "thats for everything you did to me! including the kiss!"

as they walk off he grabs her by wrist and through's her to the wall and pins her there "STOP SAM!"

Sam: did you really think i would give up that easily! *tries to kiss her again*

Bou punches him in the stomach. but he keeps trying
Feb 16, 2013 9:31 PM

Jan 2013
*I come over and burn his face with my hand* DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME YOU BASTARD!?
Feb 16, 2013 9:31 PM

Nov 2012
manages to slip out, she runs behind Kouta
Feb 16, 2013 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
*I throw him through a table, grab you by the waist and kiss you, letting my tongue in as well* She's mine, so if you even look at her funny, you die, got it buddy?
Feb 16, 2013 9:38 PM

Nov 2012
she was surprised by the kiss, but she wrapped her arms around him.

Sam: if ill let her go this time but watch it ok *looks at Bou, pervs* still so good looking i see.

Bou: gives him the evil eye, through's a fire ball at him.

Sam: doges it, gets up and leaves
Feb 16, 2013 9:39 PM

Jan 2013
Bastard. He comes near you again I swear I'll burn more than his face...you should've just let my crush his nuts. Anyway, back to fun? *I say kissing her again*
Feb 16, 2013 9:44 PM

Nov 2012
"yes please" she said kissing him back.
Feb 16, 2013 9:50 PM

Jan 2013
*I take her on a few more rides and win her some prizes at some games. Around sunset we get on the ferris wheel and it stops at the top, the sunlight hitting you* You know, the view up here isn't the only thing looking beautiful. *I say looking at you*
Feb 16, 2013 9:53 PM

Nov 2012
smiles and looks down,
Feb 16, 2013 9:56 PM

Jan 2013
*I kiss her* I...I love you, Bou...*I say blushing*
Feb 16, 2013 9:57 PM

Nov 2012
she kisses him back. "i love you to" she blushed
Feb 16, 2013 10:03 PM

Jan 2013
*His heart skips a beat* That makes me...really happy. *I kiss her very passionately and deeply until the ferris wheel goes down again*
Feb 16, 2013 10:08 PM

Nov 2012
she smiles, she kisses him back the same way.
Feb 16, 2013 10:10 PM

Jan 2013
*We get off the ride and head back to my car.* Did you have fun today? Well, minus that jackass. *I say holding the door for you and putting your prizes I earned you in the back seat*
Feb 16, 2013 10:11 PM

Nov 2012
"yes, did you?" she asked smiling
Feb 16, 2013 10:15 PM

Jan 2013
I was with you, so there's no way I couldn't have enjoyed it. *I say as I get in, smiling at you*
Feb 16, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2012
she smiles and blushes "makes me happy to know that"
Feb 16, 2013 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
*I start the car* You know, I hope you don't have to leave school. I'd miss you a lot. *I kiss her* So let's make a promise. As long as we have each other, we'll make sure to keep that from happening.
Feb 16, 2013 10:24 PM

Nov 2012
she kisses him back. "i promise" she smiles then kisses him again.
Feb 16, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2013
*I kiss her again before driving off*
Feb 16, 2013 10:27 PM

Nov 2012
smiles and looks out the window
Feb 16, 2013 10:30 PM

Jan 2013
*I turn on my radio and put in a Disturbed CD* You like this band?
Feb 16, 2013 10:32 PM

Nov 2012
"never heard of it but sounds good" she smiled
Feb 16, 2013 10:41 PM

Jan 2013
Cool. Band's called "Disturbed". *I say stopping at a red light*
Feb 16, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2012
"awesome" she smiled "hey have you heard of SuG?" she asked
Feb 16, 2013 10:46 PM

Jan 2013
Huh? No, actually. *I say as the light turns green and I start to go again*
Feb 16, 2013 10:48 PM

Nov 2012
"they are the best" she smiled
Feb 16, 2013 10:50 PM

Jan 2013
No way, Disturbed is number one. *I say smiling back* Oh well, we all have our tastes.
Feb 16, 2013 10:54 PM

Nov 2012
she laughed, she heard the next song, " hey i know this song" she smiles
Feb 16, 2013 10:55 PM

Jan 2013
Oh yeah? *I look at the track* Oh, this is one of my favorites from them. It's called "Animal".
Feb 16, 2013 10:57 PM

Nov 2012
"yeah, it was played a lot over the intercom at one of my schools i was in and at a party i went to, the host loved this song so they played it a lot too"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (64) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Student Profiles

SpectralAngel - Jan 30, 2013

21 by dorabellarose »»
Nov 14, 2013 9:52 PM

» Vice Principal Trent's Office ( 1 2 )

12345trent8 - Feb 11, 2013

58 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jun 25, 2013 10:31 AM

» Hallways ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SpectralAngel - Feb 1, 2013

215 by 1n5tant_Ar50n »»
May 22, 2013 10:42 AM

» Garden ( 1 2 3 4 )

SpectralAngel - Feb 1, 2013

168 by 1n5tant_Ar50n »»
Apr 7, 2013 9:05 AM

» Infirmery ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SpectralAngel - Feb 5, 2013

287 by SpectralAngel »»
Mar 3, 2013 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.