Forum Settings
Forums

Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion

New
Sep 30, 2012 12:12 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally done with this episode and all together this big pile of shit. I have to admit it was hard to put up but I guess the mask should wear of now that it’s over. First of WHO THE FUCK DOES THE AUTHOR THINK HE IS? I don’t like this whole bullshit of whoring off Athena. I happen to be a honours student of Greek Studies and the author totally made me shit on him. Who does the F think he is? Showing out panties from a Greek Divine Authority in the spoiler
as a means to an end of fan service?

Then there is the other fan service in the spoiler
oh wow crams of creams naked body and after covered in some black slime which goes back to loli fan service. Pleasing the viewers is one thing but using Athena is another. Should have been Aphrodite at least. Lust is lust and Athena ain’t part of it. Got to admit the black colour in the following,

Did suit her pretty well but it’s not a colour that would be a reality of goodness on Athena, since she was never evil to begin with and the author is being shit for inventing crap like that.

The second thing is since last episode WTF is the author’s problem with Erica? Did he like have a shitty love life with some foreign girl to whore off as one in fictional terms? It looks to me like yes and it looks to me like he views all blonde foreign girls as hard to get but once subdued there are like a dog in heat, which is what Erika was in the whole anime. However I won’t deny I had fun with knowing Voban of seeing Godou such in the following,

Where he gets hurt. VOBAN IS RIGHT! You don’t need a harem nor stupid shitty girls. You need lots of Gods and contract forgings. Which is what he had and he almost killed Godou which with no time limit he would annihilate him with Weather Gurus. That being said Voban to me was the best in the series. Character wise he got me to appreciate him.

Sadly he won’t redeem the 1/10 and 1/5 of this episode for being stupid of insulting my pride of Greeks and their myths. I held too long of this shit to hold back my IMOs. I also happen to have girls with blonde hair as friends and they would BITCHSLAP him if they knew stuff like that is around and they liked anime.

Just for kicks I will watch this guy’s movie he is going to release and I swear I see the same shit from him again and ideologies, then I shall have my very own proof of his mental stating being totally a ass hurt of pain from love rejected and weird ideas of mythological value.

In conclusion I find this series insulting towards Greece and to that effect will give it a bad rating. There is nothing else to say to a low thrash who does not know the wrath of Greek Gods upon him. Yeah the shitty creator of this. The author pissed me off on a lot of occasions and he should be happy I devoted my time to even tolerate his pea brain shit.

BTW Final Image Stitches and pic dump in the BLOG,
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-from.html
I stopped like near the end, I could not take anymore any of this shit.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498341
Whatever got done.
Yumekichi11Sep 30, 2012 12:22 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 26, 2013 9:57 AM

Feb 2013
Oi, this club is for FANS of the anime. If you're going to complain about how it's insulting to Greek Mythology and Greece, please point out one Greek person complaining. Besides, who takes content from a harem, comedy ANIME and complains about how offensive it is over stupid reasons like the colour of a character's hair? Honestly, what colour hair would you have preferred?
SalvatoreDoniJan 11, 2014 5:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione! Episode 4 Discussion! Do you think this is series to insult Greece?

Yumekichi11 - Jul 27, 2012

3 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Apr 26, 2013 10:25 AM

Poll: » Campione! Episode 09 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 3, 2012

1 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Apr 26, 2013 10:12 AM

Poll: » WALLPAPERS FOR YOUR COMPUTER!

Yumekichi11 - Jul 25, 2012

6 by YamiNoOkami »»
Mar 21, 2013 6:24 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Campione! Episode 13! Last ones!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 30, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 30, 2012 12:21 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars from Campione! Episode 09! Liliana/Athena Fan Service time baby!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 3, 2012

1 by Falcomster »»
Sep 28, 2012 5:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.