Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2008 5:34 PM

Nov 2007
I was wondering if you just happened to find one chapter of her work, or if somebody recommended it to you.

I think there aren't that many fans of her around this site, but I know she's famous for her works, so I was curious to know how you got to read her :p

Oh, and also, tell me which was the first work of her you read, and what made you like her works ;p

I read first a first one-shot of her, "lovestory", I thought it was cute and touching.
Then, I found the famous "Tsumi ni nureta Futari", and fell in love with the art! A cute heroine, but still a glamorous one (did you see her perfect curves?! that's just not fair ^^; ), and an entrancing male protagonist... she's really skilled for drawing pretty boys, and in her recent works, they become handsome mysterious men ;D ;D

Ok! your turn! ;p

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 12, 2008 9:30 AM

Jun 2007
I discovered this mangaka thanks to ShoujoMagic ^^.
They released Tsuki ni Kiss no Hanataba wo and that's my first encounter with her works ^^.
It's a shame that not many of her works were completely translated yet ^^;.
Well... I like her works, tho she's not my fav. mangaka, but she has interesting style to her stories XD.
Sep 12, 2008 10:42 AM

Jun 2008
I just searched for something to read and then I discovered her works.
I can't really remember how exactly, thought XD.
Sep 13, 2008 11:02 PM

Nov 2007
Yeah, thanks Shoujomagic for all the good we get to discover thanks to them <3
Indeed, her works seem to interest teams here and there, but it's true that after a while, these projects tend to get less releases... maybe it's due to the team losing interest in those or the readers don't give back that much good feedback on them? :( I don't know...
Dec 16, 2008 11:21 AM

Jul 2008
It's a long time ago, I encountered with Kitagawa-sensei's work as early as I began to get into the world of japanese manga... One day, I saw someone was reading "Princess Army" manga at the rental shop, and the pretty characters caught my eyes so I rent the series after that person.

I thought the tension and dramatic moments are touching and impressive, the hilarious puns in the story were also good - and later on when I compared her to other mangaka I found out that I love her works the best (as much as I do with Saito Chiho's)...

She's also the very mangaka who draws very good smutty pages!!
Feb 12, 2009 8:50 PM

Apr 2008
I'm a HUGE fan of incest manga's and anime's and I was searching for incest on veoh... that's when I found a cute music video of Tsumi ni nureta Futari... and absolute fell in love! I downloaded the manga... then went on a crazy fanatic search of her works! lol It was love at first sight! <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's your favorite Kitagawa work? ^_^

PetiteChatonne - Sep 7, 2008

11 by yaoiisgood »»
Feb 12, 2009 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.