Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2008 1:42 PM

Sep 2007
So this is where we can discuss our lives and our students and talking about our rebelious lives when we were students xD
The sentance below is true
the sentance above is false

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 21, 2008 2:26 PM

Dec 2007
*frowns* I'm so proud of my student,as i said again and again before ..
The problem is that,sometimes it can be boring...she's so damn perfect and she always studies what i tell her too..What you guys think i shouldt each her to make it more interesting?:D
Jul 21, 2008 2:50 PM

Sep 2007
Hmmm.... you could teach her some ecchi stuff. xD Let's see how she would react. xD (I approved ecchi related posts O>O)

Oh sure, I'm such a rebellious kid! :D I attacked my teacher after all. :3 (he deserved it)
Jul 21, 2008 5:27 PM

Apr 2008
i'm in need of assistance! Haruhi is bored by me! what do i do?!
any pointers from the experienced teachers :)

SFIV NHKchan

Jul 22, 2008 3:35 AM

Dec 2007
Hiina-tan said:
Hmmm.... you could teach her some ecchi stuff. xD Let's see how she would react. xD (I approved ecchi related posts O>O)

Oh sure, I'm such a rebellious kid! :D I attacked my teacher after all. :3 (he deserved it)

Hmmm that would shock her!!!
But yeah it woul dbe a hard subject for her also ;D
Thanks Hiina-tan but..i don't think i'm the proper teacher to teach ecchiness xD

kenchan said:
i'm in need of assistance! Haruhi is bored by me! what do i do?!
any pointers from the experienced teachers :)

Eto...Did you try to teach her diving into the sea?
Give her an object to search for ,as her study and bring it back to you for start ;P
Let me know how it goes ;)
Jul 22, 2008 3:43 AM

Sep 2007
As long as Haruhi has something to do, she won't be bored with you. =)
Jul 22, 2008 7:04 AM

Nov 2006
hahaha, Hiina-tan and fantasy254 those stories are funny, ok I'll tell you what happened to me....

I was in physical education and we were playing badminton. Then the teacher told us to play doubles matches and in my class there was 27 student (I say there was because now I'm in summer break ^_^) so there was a group of 3 student. I and my group started to play, then the teacher came to my partner and told him to play with the 3 person group, after that the teacher came to me again and asked me: why aren't you playing?? (he "stole" my partner and asked my why I wasn't playing). Then I told him that and he turned his face to another direction and ignored me. Then I told him: Ok I'll play alone and he answered: you can't play alone against two peoples. Then I said: hah! I can do whatever I want.

And I played alone against the other two xDD
Jul 22, 2008 7:12 AM

Sep 2007
Kouma said:
hahaha, Hiina-tan and fantasy254 those stories are funny, ok I'll tell you what happened to me....

I was in physical education and we were playing badminton. Then the teacher told us to play doubles matches and in my class there was 27 student (I say there was because now I'm in summer break ^_^) so there was a group of 3 student. I and my group started to play, then the teacher came to my partner and told him to play with the 3 person group, after that the teacher came to me again and asked me: why aren't you playing?? (he "stole" my partner and asked my why I wasn't playing). Then I told him that and he turned his face to another direction and ignored me. Then I told him: Ok I'll play alone and he answered: you can't play alone against two peoples. Then I said: hah! I can do whatever I want.

And I played alone against the other two xDD

What a weird teacher you have. o.o
But in the end you won cuz you played against the other two! xD
What was the guy thinking, stealing your partner and then asking you that lame question..... *laughs at the teacher*

*HOHOHO~*
You go Kouma! xD
Jul 22, 2008 7:31 AM

Nov 2006
haha, he always was like that with me because one day he was explaining something about basketball and he slipped and fell, everyone was laughing but i couldn't resist and I laughed too loud xD since that day he always tried to get in my way. Next year i'll have other teacher (I hope).
Jul 22, 2008 7:50 AM

Sep 2007
xD were all special xDDD im thinking of what else i should teach my cute little vampire... i mean i need to choose i have sooooo many lesson plans....i might as well finish up history...i want to teach him PE but i dont know how really >_>....-horrible PE teacher...-

Jul 22, 2008 7:54 AM

Sep 2007
Kouma said:
haha, he always was like that with me because one day he was explaining something about basketball and he slipped and fell, everyone was laughing but i couldn't resist and I laughed too loud xD since that day he always tried to get in my way. Next year i'll have other teacher (I hope).

Yeah, most teachers are somewhat of a baby inside.

Impression of teacher: *slipped and fell* *tears in eyes* *looks up to students* *sees students laughing* *wrinkle* *hears students laughing* *double double wrinkle* *hears Kouma laughing* *explodes inside*

And after that the badminton-incident? xD

You know, one of my teachers did something wrong. Very very wrong. Want to know what he did? XD
Jul 22, 2008 8:07 AM

Nov 2006
@fantasy254: an obstacles' race?

@Hiina-chan: yes it was something like that xD. the basketball incident was in April and the badminton was the last school week in June xD
Yes I want to know.

I have a question.. can we use other characters when we teach something, for example I teach Rin but can I use Archer as a support character?
Jul 22, 2008 8:15 AM

Sep 2007
hmmm .....>:3 actully...what if i make him.....hehehehehe hahahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHA -starts writing evil lesson plan-

Jul 22, 2008 8:15 AM

Sep 2007
and yes please tell us what yuor teacher did :3 -curious mind-

Jul 22, 2008 8:28 AM

Sep 2007
Kouma said:
I have a question.. can we use other characters when we teach something, for example I teach Rin but can I use Archer as a support character?

I don't think I can approve of that. Archer still hasn't got a teacher yet. If someone claims him/her (don't know the gender xD) then you can discuss that with the other user. Now I think of it, I have to go and make a rule of that. Because you only can claim one person as your student, and not two. You're roleplaying with that character, and not with Archer. :)

Sowwwy~ >_<

Meh. You want to know. As I already thought. xD
Well, here in Holland there is a show presentated by Paul de Leeuw (some fat guy) and my teacher bought a ticket to his show. Now, some of my teacher's friends asked Paul to ask my teacher (he's called Roy) about the project my school was having at that moment. My school was doing a play called BITCH (modern version of some Shakespeare story) and Roy was the main character: Petruchio. And his antagonist was a girl around 16 years old. He, as Petruchio, had to give a French kiss to the girl on the three evenings the play would be played. And those friends of Roy asked Paul to give Roy advise about French kisses. So, you can guess what Paul did. He gave advise. In his own stupid way. He came up to the place where Roy sat and gave him..... a French kiss. o.O

Here's the YouTube video. The fat man who's talking is Paul de Leeuw and the other man is my teacher. :)
HiinaJul 22, 2008 8:49 AM
Jul 22, 2008 8:43 AM

Nov 2006
I saw the video.... I think I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I think you misunderstood me. I don't want to be Archer's teacher I only want him to say about two lines in an story. But don't worry it's ok I understand :)
Jul 22, 2008 8:54 AM

Sep 2007
Kouma said:
I saw the video.... I think I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I think you misunderstood me. I don't want to be Archer's teacher I only want him to say about two lines in an story. But don't worry it's ok I understand :)

Nah, I know you don't want to be Archer's teacher. Otherwise you would have claimed him as your student. (now I know the gender! xD)
Sorry, but it's allright if you understand. ^^

You know, I was yelling and screaming against my monitor just now cuz I rewatched the video. I was screaming something like:
''mongol, get the hell outta there!'' with a seriously scary face.

XD
Jul 22, 2008 9:26 AM

Nov 2006
xDD I understand how you feel.

Oops, sorry Hiina-chan I thought you misunderstood me >_<
Jul 22, 2008 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
I Dunno What To Teach Naruto Next
Ramen - 1st Lesson
Mating - 2nd Lesson
Im Lost On What To Teach Him For The 3rd Lesson
T-T
So Not Cool
- Hikari (:
Jul 22, 2008 10:01 AM

Sep 2007
Hikari_Bubble said:
Ramen - 1st Lesson
Mating - 2nd Lesson
T-T
So Not Cool
- Hikari (:

You can teach him whatever you want. Look in your room for some cute/funny objects and try to get him do stuff. Perhaps... *looks in own room*... you can teach him how to make plushies! :D
Jul 22, 2008 10:38 AM

Feb 2008
so i have star my sencont day with a thing i thing i should fist ask, but i didnt sorry >.<

i have started that i was in his school with the whole class of him for some sentenses, then i had only a game qith him, but is this allowed? :3
Jul 22, 2008 10:54 AM

Sep 2007
LinsletWalker said:
so i have star my sencont day with a thing i thing i should fist ask, but i didnt sorry >.<

i have started that i was in his school with the whole class of him for some sentenses, then i had only a game qith him, but is this allowed? :3

Kiss counts as ecchi, only 'other activities' are not allowed. You may say you're going to do them but not write about it. :3
Jul 22, 2008 10:58 AM

Feb 2008
do they dont do it XD
you are to fast this is somthing that need more backgraund in the story, they are only talking i think ^^

dont worry i dont write this thins here ^^
and + i have change the part woth the classmats names, i have write that Ikuto is only missing i this oki so? :D
Jul 22, 2008 11:08 AM

Sep 2007
LinsletWalker said:
do they dont do it XD
you are to fast this is somthing that need more backgraund in the story, they are only talking i think ^^

dont worry i dont write this thins here ^^
and + i have change the part woth the classmats names, i have write that Ikuto is only missing i this oki so? :D

I just want to make sure no one goes too far while thinking of a good lesson. It seemed really ecchi in your story. Sorry if I ruined your story. TT^TT

Yeah, that's okay, though you didn't have to do that. I thought it was good so I made the rule after your post and the post of Amaya-Kiro. :)
Jul 22, 2008 11:11 AM

Feb 2008
oki thx ^^
and no maybe i write some things that are in this way but i dont wirte it out :3
Jul 22, 2008 11:23 AM

Apr 2008
Hiina-tan said:
Hikari_Bubble said:
Ramen - 1st Lesson
Mating - 2nd Lesson
T-T
So Not Cool
- Hikari (:

You can teach him whatever you want. Look in your room for some cute/funny objects and try to get him do stuff. Perhaps... *looks in own room*... you can teach him how to make plushies! :D

I Should Totally Do That Thankies (:
- Hikari (:
Jul 23, 2008 10:31 AM

Sep 2007
*sigh*Misaki is always a little distant during lessons... to think I teach one student private lessons are requested by his brother (and cause he lives with Akihito *squeal*) and it's so hard to make him concentrate. 3D and obliviousness are a bad combination. -___-
xxRinJul 23, 2008 10:36 AM
Jul 25, 2008 9:24 PM

Sep 2007
IM BACKKKKK didja miss me =3 i have soooo much to cover with Aidou >_<#
i dont know which ones to do first here are some of my ideas below ....

ballet/airguitar/ransomnotedesign/latindance/modernart/ultimateextremebocce/poledancing/sarcasim101/theartofbeingemo/fortmakeing/magicthegathering/shojoapreciation/llamasellyoursoulcults/sellingyoursouleasyasonetwothree/sushimakeing/livingonthestreet/yoga/rainchanting/freindshipbraceletemaking/howtobeaninjacat/learningtorunfromimanateexplosions

Jul 28, 2008 3:49 PM

Sep 2007
fantasy254 said:

Wtf? o.O
You really are full of weird ideas, are ya? xD But they're nice ideas, I would love to see Aidou be a ninja cat! Cuz, that's just hilarious.. xD

And yeahhh, I missed yoooouuuu~~~!! :3 I don't know where you went to, but it isn't as much fun without you, that's for sure!
Nyaaoou!! -hugs fantasy-chan tightly-
Jul 29, 2008 10:30 AM

Sep 2007
you can use any of them if you want :3
my friends told me once that my intelligence is so small that they stuffed insanity into my mind to make up for it xD gotta love them though

lol i was on an airplane!!!! =3 watching the 80's classics channel the 80's look soooooooo creepy....>_>.....i think i came out of the airplane scarred...awww thanks!!!!! -hugs hiina-san back-

also maby kyo can teach adiou to be a ninja cat -with my supervision of course- xD

Aug 9, 2008 3:15 AM

Mar 2008
fantasy254 said:

Definitely ballet!! XD

hey what should teach to Otani Atsushi?? Or should I say how to teach him to become perfect boyfriend to me--*couhgs* I mean to Koizumi ;DD I already put him to read Absolutely Boyfriend but I don't believe that it is gonna work XDD
Aug 17, 2008 2:51 AM

Sep 2007
Jeeppu said:
fantasy254 said:

Definitely ballet!! XD

hey what should teach to Otani Atsushi?? Or should I say how to teach him to become perfect boyfriend to me--*couhgs* I mean to Koizumi ;DD I already put him to read Absolutely Boyfriend but I don't believe that it is gonna work XDD

Errr..... para para dancing! Or caramelldancing, depends on how you name it. Whaha.. I would love to see him doing that! :D
Sep 21, 2008 9:12 AM

Sep 2007
its been so long....how are you my fellow teachers?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Get your student here! ;3 [CLOSED FOR NOW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hiina - Jul 16, 2008

228 by Hiina »»
Apr 5, 2009 1:32 AM

» New Club Design - For Admins Only (for now)

Hiina - Jan 10, 2009

30 by Hiina »»
Feb 18, 2009 9:56 AM

» Post da banner! :D ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hiina - Jul 16, 2008

171 by tsuD »»
Jan 22, 2009 7:27 AM

Sticky: » For Admins - What banner to make?

Hiina - Jul 18, 2008

17 by sakura_r0se »»
Oct 13, 2008 11:01 PM

» Teach Thread ( 1 2 )

Hiina - Jul 18, 2008

66 by spring_onions »»
Aug 8, 2008 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.