Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2011 6:15 AM

Apr 2011
The sea... no words can describe its beauty or its treachery. But here at sea is the only way you can access the religious capital city if Coral City. A central place of worship and prayer. Here in this partially submerged island-like city can find many answers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2011 6:25 AM

Jan 2009
Scarlet stared in amazement as they drew closer to towards Coral City. The place was indeed beautiful as she had heard. It was her first time venturing towards the East. The world was vast after all, she wouldn't be able to explore the world in just a few years. She glanced at Inori, who seemed to feel uncomfortable.

"So," she started, "do we swim?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 3, 2011 6:34 AM

Jun 2011
"Don't swim till we don't pass the shield,or you gonna be a fry swimmer." Arrona said absent looking trough Scarlet's eyes.
Aug 3, 2011 6:41 AM

Jan 2009
"I see," she said.

Inori seemed to relax after hearing the answer. Scarlet noticed that Arrona was staring at her.

"Is there something wrong?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 3, 2011 6:44 AM

Apr 2011
the group set sail on a set of three barges: The Dirty Serpent, The Kraken in Heat, and The Lonely Leviathen. It would take half a day to reach the city, so they had time to relax aboard the barges...
Aug 3, 2011 6:48 AM

Jun 2011
"Nope,nothing.It's just something...something very painful inside you.But,sorry for staring.Sometimes soul waves catch me." she answered giving a smile.
Aug 3, 2011 6:59 AM

Jan 2009
Scarlet frowned. She disliked having someone prying into her past. She wouldn't cry remembering but she didn't want to think of it. Inori, noticing the change in her expression, glared at Arrona.

"Everyone will experience pain," Scarlet said as she directed her gaze at the sea. "Be it in the past, the future or even now."
khrymsonAug 3, 2011 7:09 AM
Aug 3, 2011 7:05 AM

Jun 2011
"I'm sorry if I minded you,but my powers are impossible to control.I am very sorry if I made you remember of a great pain." She apologized on a low voice.
Aug 3, 2011 7:11 AM

Aug 2009
It was these guys again, he frowned, he has always disliked a repeat crowd.

Aboard the Dirty Serpent, Roa tried to relax. He sat back with his boots on the seat in front of him with his hat over his eyes. To say the truth he wasn't very much relaxed at all, but made sure not to let on cause he did not want the others to fish into his business.
Aug 3, 2011 7:16 AM

Jun 2011
"Nanana...Nanana...Nananana.....
I watch...uhhh.....as the sun goes down in the sea
Oh yea....
And my babe's missing
Oh oh..it took my heart away...
And died on the cliffs...oh yea
Nanananana,nananana na....." (music craft 1000) Arrona started to sing.

"Someone in the room is uncomfortable whit us..." she paused her singing,looking whit the corner of her eyes in Roa's direction.Than,moving in the sun direction,she started to sing again,about the sweetness of the sea and the sadly death of a whale named Big Jam.
Aug 3, 2011 7:23 AM

Aug 2009
"...." Roa shifted in his seat at the mention of uncomfortable, she had a pretty voice if the content of the song was not so... obscure...
Aug 3, 2011 7:32 AM

Jun 2011
"Don't be surprised of my song.The truth is that for me is a happy song.I am surrounded by death and is not that bad.But eh,I'll try soemthing diffrent." Arrona said whit a monoton voice.

"Eh eheh...
Is late in night
And as I watch the shadows in full fright,
Somebody holds me tight
"It's aaahlright.."
Ehe ehe ehe...
"It's alright.."
"Don't be scared of the shadows,
They are made out of light
And I am here whit you
To make them leave the night"
Ehe,ehe,ehe..." (music craft 1000)
Aug 3, 2011 7:59 AM

Aug 2009
Roa listened to her song passively, he never had a taste for music so he never tried. He grew up with fighting and blood, not with songs and instruments. Still in his 'relaxed' position.
Aug 3, 2011 8:05 AM

Jun 2011
"Emere,"said Arrona pausing her singing for the third time,"tell me,what presence do you feel?"
"The presence of the d..."said Emere whit shy voice,as she felt uncomfortable because of the crystal.
"Shhh..." Arrona said going whit the finger to the lips and pointing Roa.
"That's a secret.We will have troubles anyway,but this way he's safe and Claire can help to recuperate both,the necklace and the guy's life." she said quietly and very slow,pushing on each word in a wishper,to be sure exactly who needs will hear.
"Understood,but if..?"Emere tried.
"I'll do my best:exorcize." Arrona answered.
Aug 3, 2011 8:15 AM

Aug 2009
The girl stopped singing again... why? She was whispering to an appirition and then pointed at him. He frowned and got up, moving closer to the girl, "Hey if you have something to say to me say it to me directly, not to your little shade over here."
Aug 3, 2011 8:21 AM

Jun 2011
"Follow me." She said dragging him apart.

"First off,is not a shade,but a ghost,and is my twin.Second of all,I know about your thiefery and darling,what's stuck in you is a part of a demonic crystal.I and my sister can feel it,and I mentioned her to keep her mouth closed.We will get the crystal out when we reach the Saint-Claire Church in Coral.Till than,please be nice,in exchange of my help."She said whit a cold voice,again pushing on each word and throwing him a glacial look.

"Psst!" Emere wishpered in his ear."Try to be kinder,she's soft.She may be harsh,but inside she is soft."
AngelicXIAug 3, 2011 8:27 AM
Aug 3, 2011 8:41 AM

Aug 2009
He ignored the spirit, "Pfft, and have you take it for yourself? Snows chance in hell, girl. Ive got contacts too, and this thing would definitely go for a fortune." If it was not trying to kill him. Another wave of pain, this time stronger, in his chest as veins grew beneath his skin. Unaturally purple veins on his grey dark skin started to peek out from beneath his shirt, he gritted his teeth but stared firm with his red eyes.
Aug 3, 2011 8:49 AM

Jun 2011
"Damn when it started?!" Arrona shouted between her teeths.
"Look,boy,in the nine place of hell it snows,so let me do my damn job.Emere!"
"Yes?"
"Arklon Teea.Quick." Arrona Demanded. "You have two options:or you belive in me,or you die.I can save the jelwery and you,and it's easier to recuperate the necklace while you're still alive.Look in to my eyes." She said dragging his face onto hers."Look and tell if I'm a bad person and you can't trust me." she said,showing him her soul.
Aug 3, 2011 8:54 AM

Aug 2009
"I don't trust anyone." He says, his red eyes still staring at hers. But he'll let her do as she pleases, he knows he would want to die like this.
Aug 3, 2011 8:55 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika was silent, listening to the conversation about the Demonic Crystal.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Aug 3, 2011 8:58 AM

Jun 2011
"Fumika-san,promise nobody will know."Arrona said not taking her look from Roa's eyes.
"I've got the tea!"Emere chiriped.
"Good.Drink!"She demanded putting the cup in Roa's hands."If you want to survive,you must learn to at least cooperate,if not to trust."she said whit a little shiver in her voice,sitting on the floor,letting a running tear to fall.
Aug 3, 2011 9:05 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika nodded still silent.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Aug 3, 2011 9:09 AM

Jun 2011
"Don't worry,I'll figure a way out.But we must be sure...that no one that could hurt or dump the guy will find out." she said whit a more soft voice,adressing to Fumika.
Aug 3, 2011 9:19 AM

Aug 2009
This sea elf brat was talking to him about survival?? He saw how emotional she was getting, rolled his eyes and downed the drink. The worst the drink could possibly do right now was do nothing. "Kid, if you last a week in the dark capitol, come back to me about survival."
Aug 3, 2011 9:24 AM

Aug 2009
He walked back to his seat, laying back with his feet on the seat in front of him, he listened to the waves splash against the side of the boat.
Aug 3, 2011 9:30 AM

Jun 2011
"You talk to me about survival after a legion of 3000 demons strike your body consecutively" she said recovering her glacial voice."The tea will slow the process...and the tear,it was not emotional.I promised to not cry ever again after...what happend...and sometimes some tear come out of nowhere." she answered to his tought."And stop calling me kid,boy."
Aug 3, 2011 9:32 AM

Jul 2011
"Rumors say that Sandblood has been plagued by the legendary Delezie. If it is true, then no one would last a week, especially a Dark Elfkin like you" Fumika said.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 9:35 AM

Jun 2011
"Yet he still does not want to listen." Arrona mumbled whit upset,making a white circle around her pupils.
Aug 3, 2011 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
((angelic, I notice youre tendencying on the all knowing, the emotional part was not said outloud, you could not have any response to that.))

"You're still a kid, what are you? 14? 15?"
Aug 3, 2011 9:42 AM

Jun 2011
(lol that's because Arrona can read souls and toughts)

"15,but I went trough many more than you."She answered throwing him a killing look.
Aug 3, 2011 9:51 AM

Aug 2009
((Also then put your past in your bio then. I was starting to think you were manipulating for the situation. *smiles and waves* last post for several hours*

"And?" he put his hat over his eyes and went to sleep.
Aug 3, 2011 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
"Quit Annoying me,or I will kill you right here."Arrona calmly siad."It's not a too nice way to pay for my kindess.I could divulgate it and you was arrested by the most close naval authorities-or killed here."

(heck I forgot to mention it?! byes :) )
Aug 3, 2011 10:02 AM

Jul 2011
'Oh c'mon now, don't kill the guy" Kanaka said.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 10:09 AM

Aug 2010
(( How can I bounce back from this? o.o I was left in Reef Village. ))
Aug 3, 2011 10:21 AM
Mar 2011
After the ship left the dock, Mort talked with the crew, shared some drinks and befriended some.He found out that the sea is not what it used to be and a very interesting fact.He was standing near the railing and looked at the sea.Styx was in front of Mort, on the railing.
"That Princess on the first ship.....He has a pretty big necklace there, but it ain't pretty." Said the Raven with a low voice.
"Yeah....." Morty didn't seem interested in that fact.
"The tension is rising there dramatically, something is gonna go down, fast."The Raven paused. "You were always good at avoiding trouble." Said Styx whit a jolly attitude.
Morty grinned a little.
Aug 3, 2011 10:30 AM

Aug 2010
She stumbled down to the docks just in time to see Morty board a ship and the others sail away on one ahead of them. There was a third, but they were just about ready to shove off. Lucy took off, full steam ahead, stringing together curses she had learned from the boys when she was young. She hit the docks right before the boat was out of her jumping range, and she sprinted a little faster, holding onto her sword to be sure it didn't fall off of her as she lept across the gap. The crew paused for a moment, staring at the panting pigtailed girl that just crash landed on the deck, then continued with their toils.

"I'm guessing that happens often, then?"
Aug 3, 2011 10:32 AM

Aug 2009
(( there are three ships, get on the last one the lonely leviathan))

He was actually awake at the time of her threat but he responded, "Ill meet my maker someday, but there's a lot of life to live yet." and fell asleep, soft snoring slightly.
Aug 3, 2011 10:35 AM

Jul 2011
All was quiet, Fumika took out her harmonica and started to play lightly.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
Lucy found a place to sit on deck as she fiddled with her throwing knives. She quickly discovered she was the only one of her party on this ship, and this fact made her feel about three inches tall. Shyness prevailed, and she stayed aloof while staring at the sea. She wasn't bothered by this fact at all, either. She was transfixed by the sea...

All except for the fact that even if she did eat anything, she would've probably given it back by now...
Aug 3, 2011 10:44 AM

Jun 2011
"I won't kill him.For some reason,the bastard started to interest me." Arrona said whit her usual cold voice.

"Fumika-san...that harmonica makes really nice sounds." She added,whit a more soft voice .
Aug 3, 2011 10:49 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika stood silent and stopped playing. "It keeps my mind off things" she said continuing to play
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 10:52 AM

Jun 2011
"Hmm.....and your harmonica and the waves....makes me have peace."Arrona said whit a little smile closing eyes."Em,wake me in around a hour." she added laying on an armchair and yawning a bit,than falling asleep.
Aug 3, 2011 10:54 AM

Jul 2011
"Sure thing" Kanaka said
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
A shriek came from the sky, a little black hawk landed on the bow of the ship and shrieked in Roa's ear, waking Roa up in surprise he fell onto the deck.

"Burn, you feathered feind!!" As the hawk so aptly named Burn, took Roa's hat off his head and flew just barely out of the dark elfkin's reach in a circle. It was Roa's familiar, a hawk he raised from a chick a few years ago, abandoned like him at so young an age but Burn couldn't take care of himself. They're best friends and this is how they showed their love.

Burn kept the hat just barely out of Roa's reach, each time he would let Roa get close to grabbing him Burn would speed up just barely. After a few minutes Roa was out of breath, but he was laughing; he never laughed before Burn and hardly when he wasn't around. The bird dropped the hat and landed on Roa's shoulder to cuddle. Yes. Cuddle.

Roa picked up the hat, "Why do you do that? Bug the hell out of me then do this?"

The bird responded by preening its feathers.

(( lol cause the jerk deserved to be bugged right now *wink*))
Aug 3, 2011 11:12 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika stopped shorty to glance at the reunion of friends. She stopped and continued playing.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 11:21 AM

Jun 2011
"Time to wake up." Emere chiriped.
"I'm up.Where's my..."
"Travel Bonnette?Here."Emere answered.
"Thanks"Said Arrona whit a smile.

((yea,you was very mean to Arrona :( ))
Aug 3, 2011 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
(( he's a rough guy, and it didn't improve his mood that his prize his now sucking his life away. brb))

"Ow, ow, ow..." Roa winced as Burn tugged on his earlobe, "Mornin."
Aug 3, 2011 11:46 AM

Jun 2011
"Mornin'." Arrona answered fixing her bonnette."Em,may you fix my hair please?" she asked her sister giving it a silver brush from the pocket dimension.

(( well hope he will become less rough,becuase in rest he may be taken as a good guy :D))
Aug 3, 2011 1:25 PM

Aug 2009
Roa held his bleeding earlobe, wondering if that girl... Liathiel was her name wasn't it? Lina, Luna, Loa... whichever, he wondered if she was around or what... but then again it shouldn't matter to him. Why should it?

He looked over to see the other girl, Arrona was it? Yes, he was sure of that. He looked around on the ship, which he hadn't done when he boarded.
aurionAug 3, 2011 1:32 PM
Aug 3, 2011 2:02 PM

Jun 2011
"Lia is fine.She's in a cabin,resting,I guess." Arrona said while getting her hair brushed."It's enough,thanks." She added taking the brush and putting it in pocket dimenssion.
"Are you hungry?" Emere asked."I would like some jasmine and mint tea and few biscuits whit cinnamon." Arrona replyed.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Northern sea and Orc Camp ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Oct 1, 2011

98 by Safaridor »»
Nov 3, 2011 11:27 AM

» The Underground ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Jul 17, 2011

78 by Jowii-chan »»
Sep 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Building

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

27 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:48 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Profiles

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

29 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:33 PM

» Black Swamp 2 (muck city entrance)

Gibz0matic - Aug 4, 2011

11 by AnimemanxX321Xx »»
Sep 5, 2011 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.