Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 2, 2011 12:33 AM

Jun 2010
The last episode of this series, which also functions as a finale for the whole Galaxy Angel franchise in its animated incarnation (with the exception of that awful Galaxy Angel Rune thing) does a few things, like attempting a fake-out with a cliche allegory about the staff of the show and their feelings on its conclusion, then spins off into nonsense, which is appropriate for this show. I didn't think it was very successful.

Instead, the first episode of this series works much better as a final word. All the characters are dead, symbolizing the final end of the show, they're in hell, which is tantamount to saying this show is awful, a joke which pops up more than once in this series anyway, and in the end the characters decide to wreck the place, which fits with the spirit of a gag show. I find the idea of the cast terrorizing hell for eternity a pretty amusing ending.

Certainly better than Mint drinking Tobaso sauce.
Dec 26, 2011 7:55 PM

Apr 2009
I'm surprised that someone who dislikes the show so much would go through the trouble to watch all 4 seasons. I personally did not enjoy the final season as much as the previous ones, but the entire series overall was very enjoyable to watch.

I played the first 2 visual novels beforehand, then discovered the anime, so I suppose that made it more interesting for me. The last episode seemed fitting for the show, it honestly made me sad that it'd be ending :c but I do agree that they could have done a better job of it....it was a bit too abrupt for me.

Dec 26, 2011 11:48 PM

Jun 2010
Orio94 said:
I'm surprised that someone who dislikes the show so much would go through the trouble to watch all 4 seasons.

The first two series are great actually, but it loses steam fast after that. The change in director is probably a big part of it, plus the third series is way too long. And it's always a sign that a show needs to end when the writers keep putting in jokes about how its gone on too long and they want it to end.
Nov 12, 2012 7:47 AM

Jan 2011
For me all previous 3 seasons were great...It's this one that would ruin them, I guess and I've only just watched the first ep...It's like I was watching a different show...I expected to laugh out on the first ep but it finished without me even smiling...Did I miss all the jokes? I'd just be finishing the season so I could close this one but I'm not expecting much from this...*sigh...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galaxy Angel 4 Episode 13 Discussion

asgardian - Jan 2, 2013

4 by bushman66 »»
Apr 20, 2023 5:55 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Angel 4 Episode 10 Discussion

Shrimp_Tail - Jan 21, 2023

0 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 21, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Angel 4 Episode 4 Discussion

nyanbinary - Apr 13, 2021

1 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 16, 2023 11:12 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Angel 4 Episode 2 Discussion

nyanbinary - Apr 10, 2021

0 by nyanbinary »»
Apr 10, 2021 5:40 AM

Poll: » Galaxy Angel 4 Episode 1 Discussion

zetsu_shoren - Mar 25, 2016

0 by zetsu_shoren »»
Mar 25, 2016 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.