Forum Settings
Forums

Dark side of the moon: A Werewolf Roleplay. ~Character Thread~

New
Jun 2, 2008 2:46 PM

Mar 2008
..I've had alot on my mind lately so, I sat down to write...And this is what came out..^^;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
......In a world where technology rules, nothing can stay hidden for long...

Since the beginning of time, an ancient race of wolves has stayed hidden. Until now. In the shadows of time they resided, until man's curiosity dragged them into the light. What was once an awed curiosity has turned into fear. These wolves can disguise themselves as stronger, faster, keener human beings, and no one is able to tell the difference.

After a world-wide consensus at an U.N. conference, it was decided that these wolves must be eradicated for the good of mankind. Now the wolves must find a way to hide themselves from man's prying eyes.

The werewolves also had a conference. The head of each Sun and Moon clan from every country came together to decide their course of action. Time has changed the minds of some clans. Some Sun clans wished to coexist peacefully with the humans, while some Moon clans wished to obliterate their human nieghbors. In the end, they left, the conference declared a failure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two types of werewolves. Long ago, four wolves came to Earth. Two males, two females. These wolves paired off and mated, creating two seperate bloodlines. Kahn and his mate, A-Neel, gave birth to the Moon bloodline, a breed of wolves that prefer to fight and destroy the humans, while Aesthis and his mate, Mana, gave birth to the Sun bloodline, who prefer to help and guide humans from the shadows. Because of this major difference, the Moon and Sun Clans have always been at war.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the centuries, these two Clans have travelled and spread throughout the world. Every continent has their own names for the Clans.

North America: Moon- Crescent Moon Clan
Sun- Solar Clan

South America: Moon- De la Luna
Sun- La Sol

Europe: Moon- Stellarum
Sun- Lumine

Asia: Moon- Tsuki
Sun- Taiyou

Africa: Moon- Luna
Sun: Helios

Australia: Moon- Tide
Sun- Shore

Anartica: Moon- Ice Moon
Sun- Eclipse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Rules~
1. In this story, there are only humans and werewolves. There are no vampires, demons, angels, etc. Sorry.
2. You may be either werewolf or human. No halfies, please. You may be half Sun clan, half Moon clan, though. This is because werewolves and humans have two very different DNA structures. It would be like trying to mate a cat with a dog. The results would be disatureous.
3.No rudeness, please. If you're waiting on someone to post, you may *nudge* them...Kindly..
4. And of course, the usual Roleplaying rules, no God-modding, etc., etc....

Sound good? :)

Please post a discription of your character, a basic Charrie Skeleton will do fine. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 3, 2008 1:27 AM

Jul 2007
Baw, and here I was thinking this would be the typical wolfies with all too much hair and whatnotl, yay, time to join then. Happy it isn't XD I'm not a fan of anthro RP's =x at least if they're like your typical werewolf furry <,<.

Name: Saya Utareru
Clan: Tsuki
Race: Full Blooded Lunarian Wolf
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Roughly 130 lbs.
General Appearance: Saya has long mid-back length black hair, the tips of her hair are dyed a blood red and her bangs are fastened to the side by hair clips. Her eyes are an icy blue and her expression is of the same fashion to everyone but two people. She has a pale skin tone compared to others that tends to almost eerily glow underneath the moonlight. The color of her attire normally ranges from reds to blues to blacks, but nothing much beyond those colors.
Personality: Saya has a rather anti-social and dark personality, even to those of her own clan. She prefers to be left alone and is normally somewhat of an apathetic person to other's problems and needs. This is not to say she is a mean person however, but simply one that is best left without others to bother her and pester her, the reason for her being like that is unknown.
Description/bio: Saya holds the same general spite of humans as the rest of her clan, but her job is that of a bloodletter, meaning that she, unlike some, is entitled to hunt and kills humans that have... so to say... Overstepped their boundries and caught the sights of the clan. Saya deals with her job with near joy, her hatred of humans and her general like of blood satisfied in one singular way. She is one that normally fights unarmed or simply with a dagger, she does not need much else. Saya is known for her eyes, which have a signature blue glow to them, not necessarily glowing like lightbulbs or anything but in a certain light... or lack thereof they take on a slight glow which is normally the last thing her prey sees before meeting its maker. As to other members of her own clan, the only people she shows emotions other than apathy toward is the leader and her only family member, her brother. Other than this, her history is a sworn secret of those two previously mentioned, and all that exists is her present, a murderer and assassin of humans. She harbors absolutely no hatred toward the Sun clans, rather she pities them and their lack of understanding that humans don't deserve to live.

Jun 4, 2008 6:30 PM

Mar 2008
Yay! I was hoping someone would like it!! :)
Jun 4, 2008 8:53 PM

Jul 2007
=D It's a good idea! I love it~

Jun 5, 2008 3:23 PM

Mar 2008
:3 Thanks.
Jun 25, 2008 4:09 PM

Jul 2007
Ara, ara, We need some posts here >,<

Jul 8, 2008 7:15 PM

Mar 2008
...Yeah. TT^TT
Jul 10, 2008 10:36 PM

Jul 2007
XD... It'd be nice if you made your character and we could get started maybe =3

Though I'll go ahead since we'd most likely be starting at different places anyway, hope you don't mind me making a new thread and whatnot.

Jul 14, 2008 8:24 PM

Mar 2008
..Not at all...
Jul 14, 2008 9:04 PM

Jul 2007
Eep x,x Your reply didn't sound so enthusiastic *shiver*

Jul 16, 2008 9:12 PM

Mar 2008
...I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to be rude. I'm sick, and I really haven't been able to actually sit down and type, you know? I like to sit and think and develope my characters fully, but I just don't have the energy right now...
Aug 4, 2008 7:48 AM

Jun 2008
Name: Leah Osynami
Clan: Stellarum
Race: Full blooded Crescent Moon Wolf
Height: 5'5
Weight: Roughly : 110 pounds
General Appearance: A black wolf with blue lines running thru her fur
Personality: Shy and Skidish, and very quiet. Calm, and Caring
Description/bio: Leah is still consdered a puppy in her tribe. She is one of the youngest in the Crescent Moon Clan. Her father left her alone and then she ended up being taken in by the Stellarum wolf that was visiting the Crescent Moon Clan's land. So she was basicly raised by the Stellarum Clan. But she was never really part of their tribe. She plans on leaving them soon and trying to go an find her father and problaly kill him for making her deal with being abanned at the age of 3.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Angels, Demons, and Humans (Open for more members!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MedliSage - Apr 24, 2008

336 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Jul 22, 2009 6:14 AM

» Angels, Demons, and Humans Character Thread

MedliSage - Apr 24, 2008

47 by AtheraBlackRose »»
Jul 22, 2009 5:47 AM

» Butterflies of The Past: A Fantasy RP ( 1 2 3 )

Cookie-chan- - May 30, 2008

111 by Cookie-chan- »»
Oct 20, 2008 4:35 PM

» Dark side of the moon: A Werewolf Roleplay

DivergentKarma - Jul 11, 2008

1 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Aug 4, 2008 7:52 AM

» As It Falls to Pieces (a medieval-ish/fantasy RP) -full- ( 1 2 )

Airy-chan - Feb 29, 2008

94 by cherrychi3 »»
Jun 21, 2008 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.