Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 28, 2010 5:00 PM

May 2010
A place to discuss the announcement for the upcoming Ao no Exorcist anime.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=273350

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K50O2bLE66k
IceAndCreamDec 20, 2010 1:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 1, 2010 1:22 AM

Oct 2009
It's not too much to discuss about it at the moment. But I sure do look forward to it .And I pray to god (wait, I can't do that.. I don't believe in him D:) that the anime wont be a letdown as many other series.
Dec 1, 2010 8:51 PM

Jul 2008
As mentioned already, there isn't much about the show to talk about, haha. I love ANE, and I hope they do well with it!

@Azathoth
I dun pray to "God" but I'll pray to the Anime Gods out there!! There has to be one right!?
Dec 6, 2010 7:06 AM

Aug 2010
...Uh, I'm kinda waiting for it and on the other hand...

Yeah. It can either be something really great (not likely), something okey (likely) or a disaster (sad but likely).
I'm the type who almost always prefers manga over anime so it can't be helped that I find this upcoming anime as a headache. I really, really hope they would use stuff which only can be used in anime, music, voices (not only voice acting, also things like roars etc.), camera angles and such to make it something worth watching.

And the voice actors... Uh. Well. They do have vomic, and they might use the same actors as in it. And it's not a bad option, many of them are experienced and famous as well. For example, Rin is voiced in vomic by Daisuke Namikawa (Tsubasa Res.Chr.-Fai, Bleach-Ulquiorra, Hetalia-Italy). Haha, I kinda had fun listening to vomic because of this... No wonder Satan laughed to you, Rin. That scream was LAME. Well, Namikawa haven't voiced too many shonen-heroes -v-'' Well, do your best.
Still, here can be changes to that and many, many characters don't have voice actor yet.

We'll see what happens. AnE is rather popular in Japan, so the animation could prove to be well-made. Maybe. -v-''

"I'm the most bad-assed high-flying soap bubble of 'em all!"
Dec 12, 2010 1:50 AM

Jun 2008
They don't have much material to work with, so I'm predicting a lame original plot.
Jan 28, 2011 12:14 PM

Nov 2009
it looks pretty good for me :). can't wait till I see first episode ^^.
Mar 15, 2011 5:34 PM

Aug 2009
Sleezy said:
They don't have much material to work with, so I'm predicting a lame original plot.

I hate to admit it but looking at what they did with the first Fullmetal Alchemist series and all of the Bleach and Naruto filler archs, it seems to be a trend with the studios to "make it their own" by making up a new plot, characters, and order of events. Do I like that? No. Not at all. The manga for all of those series is perfect the way they are and shouldn't have been messed with in the first place.
I do hope that they just follow the manga chapter to chapter; word for word. It's bound to be a success that way. The animation in the trailers that I've seen looks great, but they always show the best parts in the trailers. . .
I just keep hoping and praying that FUNimation gets ahold of this show and does it the justice it deserves in an English dub.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorite character? ( 1 2 )

Rinsora - Oct 3, 2010

74 by addictedtoanime1 »»
Dec 30, 2017 9:45 PM

» Member Cards[OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rinsora - Apr 10, 2011

295 by Sam_A_ »»
Jan 31, 2016 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.