Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2010 9:58 AM

Jun 2010
Hello! I recently starting getting into Slice of Life Anime and need some recommendations on anime that has the main character going through life in high school or gradating and going to future life in college or straight to work. Romance would be really nice to have too. Something that a Clannad ~AS~ fan like me would really like. Check my list for what I've seen and the ratings for them.

My List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Makar

As you can see, I'm not exactly a fan of SoL Movies, but if there is one that you really think I should watch to maybe change my opinion about them, please recommend me to it. Thanks!

EDIT: Also if there is something on my Plan to Watch that you really like, tell me and I will be sure to watch that next.

EDIT2: Okay I got a lot of recommendations from a different site. The ones I decided to watch is in my Plan to watch, so if they forgot something that you think it a must watch, say so.
MakarSep 21, 2010 8:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 27, 2010 7:59 PM

Mar 2009
Makar said:
Hello! I recently starting getting into Slice of Life Anime and need some recommendations on anime that has the main character going through life in high school or gradating and going to future life in college or straight to work. Romance would be really nice to have too. Something that a Clannad ~AS~ fan like me would really like. Check my list for what I've seen and the ratings for them.

As you can see, I'm not exactly a fan of SoL Movies, but if there is one that you really think I should watch to maybe change my opinion about them, please recommend me to it. Thanks!

EDIT: Also if there is something on my Plan to Watch that you really like, tell me and I will be sure to watch that next.

EDIT2: Okay I got a lot of recommendations from a different site. The ones I decided to watch is in my Plan to watch, so if they forgot something that you think it a must watch, say so.

Myself;Yourself if you're fine with some tragic moments.

The only other anime i can think of that fits the description for the kind you are looking for is Itazura na Kiss (shoujo anime and protagonist is a girl)
Sep 27, 2010 8:45 PM

Jun 2010
HanaLegend said:
Makar said:

Myself;Yourself if you're fine with some tragic moments.

The only other anime i can think of that fits the description for the kind you are looking for is Itazura na Kiss (shoujo anime and protagonist is a girl)

Thanks. I don't think I would want to watch Shoujo anime as of right now. I may change my opinion though in the future. I already have Myself; Yourself on the plan to watch so I will be sure to watch that soon.
Sep 30, 2010 2:34 PM

Dec 2009
Genshiken. http://myanimelist.net/anime/240/Genshiken

Basically it's about life as an otaku in university. There's thousands of anime references, usually when they go into their heated discussions on series and sometimes in the visuals. And over the whole series, it covers a lot of life things that you may or may not encounter as an anime fan(girlfriends, conventions, doujinshi(sp?) manga, being looked down upon as a nerd). The second season is really the jewel of the two, most of the group graduates and they try to make it in life, discover who they are and what they want to be while still holding on to their otaku lifestyle.
Oct 13, 2010 2:41 PM

Jun 2010
Lunarflower said:
Genshiken

Thanks. Added to my list.
Aug 10, 2012 10:30 AM
Jun 2012
have you tried kimi to boku?

i've seen clannad and i really liked it too..
and somehow when i watched kimi to boku i got the same feeling i got as when i was watching kimi to boku

i really hope you give it a try and feel the same way i did

it is gives you a very warm and light feeling..loved the soundtrack too..its also funny and wonderful..my words are not enough..but its really one of my favorites right now
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite Slice of Life character(s)

DragonsWhip - Dec 2, 2007

36 by KittenBuns1 »»
Mar 26, 2020 3:49 AM

» Slice-of-life anime

Toost_Inc - Dec 1, 2007

42 by -everglow- »»
Jul 3, 2012 9:45 AM

» Mature Slice of Life

cirruspalace - Jan 2, 2010

5 by BleakBurst »»
Feb 20, 2010 12:09 PM

» Winter/Christmas recommendations

heekun - Dec 26, 2009

2 by kaena »»
Jan 25, 2010 11:53 PM

» Hello, needs recommendations

paskyx - Jun 21, 2009

4 by DragonsWhip »»
Aug 28, 2009 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.