Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who think one of the following anime will replace one of the big three in the future?
Sep 6, 2010 7:59 PM

May 2009
The Big three, everyone has hear of them, One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. but lately people have become unsure of the awesomeness of these animes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 6, 2010 8:03 PM

May 2009
I honestly think Fairy Tail has a higher chance of becoming the newest addition to the big three, even though Hitman REBORN! is mad awesome, it had a slow start, most people dropped it and had to give it a second chance before they actually got to the good part. And Fullmetal Alchemist is amazing, but idk, its well balanced but idk.
Fairy Tail was a blast of E-awesomeness from the start and keeps getting better and better, I currently listen to the 4th opening at least 5 times in a row every day b/c its that amazing.
Sep 6, 2010 8:48 PM

Jan 2009
I'm honestly amazed you're still alive after all the E-craziness that you've endured, Scythe! XD

but seriously, I'm not really sure based on the options you've left me.

1. Fairy tale seems relatively popular, though I haven't seen/read any of it personally. But it doesn't seem groundbreaking enough to rise up to one of the "three's" position. That and it seems too similar to One Piece. (and I don't just say that cause of the design. :P)

2. Hitman Reborn may have the best chance, but as you said it starts out pretty slow and drags on the comedy routine for awhile before kicking full start into the old "shonen fighting style" goodness. HOWEVER, there IS plenty of that once the time comes! Cool designs, funny characters, and unpredictable fighting tactics. But I honestly can't see it rising to one of the "three's" position either. o.o

and finally, 3. Fullmetal Alchemist. well..obviously the first version couldn't replace any of the "three" since it's already over. O.o So the best bet would be the second version, based more closely to the manga since the manga's still running...I think? However I'm automatically dismissing this as having a chance as we're debating which series would take the place of one of the "Top Three" which are all Shonen titles. whereas FMA was never a shonen title. I think it was a Seinen? I'm not certain what it was I just knew it wasn't a shonen title. so...yeah..no to that too. XD

and THAT ladies and gentlemen, has been 5 minutes with "The Sheep" ((((((o.o)))))/ thank you for playing, and please come again!

*PWNS THREAD*

Sep 7, 2010 3:08 PM

May 2009
(sniff) ok, wait, you havent seen Fairy Tail?

I'll admit FMA doesnt have a chance, but Hitman REBORN! could beat Bleach down.
And Fairy Tail is awesome, so watch it and then tell me watcha think.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» show us your face!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ichimaru-senpai - Jan 23, 2010

369 by Ichi-chan »»
May 13, 2012 8:53 AM

» NAME THAT MASCOT!!

d0ragonkaze - Sep 7, 2010

15 by shepperoni »»
Aug 9, 2011 7:32 PM

Poll: » ChatterBox ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

d0ragonkaze - Aug 16, 2009

463 by shepperoni »»
Jul 3, 2011 12:13 PM

» Nicknames

d0ragonkaze - Oct 13, 2009

27 by asianvampbabble »»
Sep 10, 2010 9:59 PM

» The Vamp Store

asianvampbabble - Jul 28, 2010

31 by stormcait »»
Aug 7, 2010 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.