Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

Mar 2012
So the smoke is so bad Yuuri can't even see what's in front of him. Yuuri wants to use his powers but can't seem to do so. His next option is to find Lanatan and snatch the key from her and Yuuri knows that she would be in that underground since they were supposed to meet her.

Yuuri can only think that he has to use the box and he feels like he's being manipulated into thinking so. Yuuri starts hearing a voice asking him to stretch his hands. And the voice isn't the one he usually hears but instead a low and calm voice but one that was hiding anger and it was that of a man. Looks like this man is one of Yuuri's past lives.

Yuuri notices that there are other people in the room, the young Daikenja and Voltaire.

Yuuri saying that he himself fought the Originators and sealed them in the box, looks like his past live that sealed the originators has taken over him.

Conrad pushed Yuuri away from the box but made sure to protect him so he doesn't get hurt.

I like how Yuuri says that he knows that arms well.

Conrad says that he came to investigate the prison and was hired by the female chief 7 days ago. I wonder if his investigation has anything to do with Keenan's brother. But I'm surprised that he didn't come across any of them for 7 days.

Conrad notices something and touches Yuuri's cheek with his hand and Yuuri guesses that it's his blood based on the painful expression on Conrad's face. I really like how Conrad always takes anything happening to Yuuri a bit too personally.

Conrad takes off his shirt, makes it a little wet, chooses a soft spot and wipes Yuuri's blood.

Murata, Gwendal and Chevalier received an electric shock so their hair is standing and they cannot move.

It was Lanatan that asked that kid to frame those three as robbers since she heard that there were demons at the port, how fast does the information spread!? I don't think it was that long since they had arrived.

Gwendal was brought there from the treatment room by 5 men, no wonder he was there even though only Murata and Chevalier had originally gone to meet the founder. Gwendal had to face 5 jailors in a fight and Murata was held as a hostage, the box released an electric shock since it rejected Gwendal as the key.

Yuuri extinguished the fire but it's kinda hard to imagine based on Murata saying that it felt like the water took a life of its own. He adds that Yuuri could have sunken the whole of Darco with the box.

Chevalier says that Fanfan was looking for the box while keeping it a secret from Celi and he hired someone to do it, it's someone that was Gunter's subordinate and Conrad, Gwendal and Chevalier knows of.

Yuuri tries to ask Conrad who it is but Conrad instead rubs the little blood that was remaining near Yuuri's mouth with his thumb and says that he'll take care of it. Gwendal stops him saying that it's Shin Makoku's problem, it's not something Big Cimarron's messenger should involve himself with. But Yuuri defends Conrad.

I really hate it how Yuuri says Gwendal can hit him and Wolfram's share as well even though he never said that he'd hit Wolfram for treating Conrad like trash for so many years.

Conrad says that he doesn't mind even if he's hit him, cut or killed if it means that he can return. He really must have wanted to return to Yuuri's side for a long time.

And Gwendal says that Conrad always belonged to Yuuri alone.

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 6 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 15

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 15, 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.