Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Toei didn't improve anything after time skip beside the artstyle and animation

New
May 26, 1:50 AM
Jul 2021
Ok hear me out: I'm currently on ep 955 of Wano. The story got better and after each episode I just can't stop watching. The whole Wano set up, the new characters and the big mission ahead everything is captivating. Oda literally cooked hard.

But my problem is with Toei. Tf they doing man. There's not a single fight till now which has Better choreography than previous one piece fights. It's still the same Off screen sword swing/Luffy punching with the same scream. I know I sound confused but I mean this might be the weakest aspect of one piece considering it's a battle shonen.

While JJK & Demon slayer are a talk of the town for their top notch action choreography and recently released Frieren also stands there cause Mad house did some crazy stuff in the action scenes. You can't say "oh they adapted the scenes from manga as it is"....nah, cause Demon slayer S2 ep10 fight was only 5 pages in manga and UFOTABLE made it one of the best fight in anime history.

And another thing, lack of new soundtrack, most of the soundtracks are the same old. While they feel nostalgic, there's serious need of good new soundtracks for an anime which is running for 1000+ eps now.
Reckless_weebMay 26, 1:58 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 1:55 AM

Apr 2024
Wait till you get to the latest arc. Artstyle there is even worse.
May 26, 1:58 AM
Jul 2021
It's the same damn thing every time. Name a move, swing the sword off screen and the enemy is down.

Why fans hype these fights up so much??!!
May 26, 1:59 AM
Jul 2021
18927 said:

Nah man this is worse then ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ
May 26, 2:08 AM
Nov 2022
edited for god's sake.
May 26, 2:25 AM
Jun 2021
I can see why you're frustrated with Toei's adaptation of One Piece. While it's great that you're enjoying the story and characters, the lack of improvement in action choreography and soundtrack is a significant drawback.

You make some valid points about the other anime you mentioned, such as JJK, Demon Slayer, and Frieren. Those shows have indeed showcased impressive action choreography and soundtrack work. It's true that Toei hasn't done much to innovate or improve their fight scenes beyond the initial art style and animation changes.

Regarding the soundtrack, I understand your sentiment. While the nostalgic value of the old soundtracks is undeniable, it's understandable that fans might crave new and fresh music to accompany the show. After all, One Piece has been around for over 20 years, and it's natural to expect some evolution in its audio design.

That being said, it's worth noting that Toei has been focusing on adapting the manga's story and characters faithfully, which might be prioritizing consistency over innovation. However, this doesn't necessarily excuse the lack of improvement in action choreography and soundtrack.

It's also possible that Toei is holding back on creative liberties to preserve the original manga's tone and feel. Perhaps they're waiting for specific story arcs or plot developments to justify more significant changes in animation and music.

As a fan, it's natural to have high expectations for your favorite anime. If you're consistently disappointed with the action choreography and soundtrack, it might be worth considering what you value most about One Piece. Is it the story, characters, or world-building? If it's not the action scenes, then maybe you can focus on appreciating those aspects more.

What do you think would be a good compromise between faithfulness to the source material and creative innovation in terms of action choreography and soundtrack? Should Toei take more risks and try new things, or should they prioritize staying true to Eiichiro Oda's vision?
May 26, 2:32 AM
Jul 2021
MUGIWARA_0001 said:
edited for god's sake.

What bro, elaborate please
May 26, 2:37 AM
Jul 2021
ExternalWorld said:
I can see why you're frustrated with Toei's adaptation of One Piece. While it's great that you're enjoying the story and characters, the lack of improvement in action choreography and soundtrack is a significant drawback.

You make some valid points about the other anime you mentioned, such as JJK, Demon Slayer, and Frieren. Those shows have indeed showcased impressive action choreography and soundtrack work. It's true that Toei hasn't done much to innovate or improve their fight scenes beyond the initial art style and animation changes.

Regarding the soundtrack, I understand your sentiment. While the nostalgic value of the old soundtracks is undeniable, it's understandable that fans might crave new and fresh music to accompany the show. After all, One Piece has been around for over 20 years, and it's natural to expect some evolution in its audio design.

That being said, it's worth noting that Toei has been focusing on adapting the manga's story and characters faithfully, which might be prioritizing consistency over innovation. However, this doesn't necessarily excuse the lack of improvement in action choreography and soundtrack.

It's also possible that Toei is holding back on creative liberties to preserve the original manga's tone and feel. Perhaps they're waiting for specific story arcs or plot developments to justify more significant changes in animation and music.

As a fan, it's natural to have high expectations for your favorite anime. If you're consistently disappointed with the action choreography and soundtrack, it might be worth considering what you value most about One Piece. Is it the story, characters, or world-building? If it's not the action scenes, then maybe you can focus on appreciating those aspects more.

What do you think would be a good compromise between faithfulness to the source material and creative innovation in terms of action choreography and soundtrack? Should Toei take more risks and try new things, or should they prioritize staying true to Eiichiro Oda's vision?

They don't need to take any risk. They can keep the style of adaptation the same while working on those aspects that I mentioned earlier.

I would love to watch Zoro's fights in the style of Hashira from demon slayer. That'd be a great treat.

And also, yes I do appreciate the story and Characters.
May 26, 2:43 AM
Jun 2021
Reckless_weeb said:
ExternalWorld said:

They don't need to take any risk. They can keep the style of adaptation the same while working on those aspects that I mentioned earlier.

I would love to watch Zoro's fights in the style of Hashira from demon slayer. That'd be a great treat.

And also, yes I do appreciate the story and Characters.

I completely agree with you that incorporating some of the creative elements from other anime, like Demon Slayer's Hashira fights, would be a great way to enhance the action scenes in One Piece. Imagine Zoro's fights with a similar level of intensity and flair! It would be a great way to refresh the animation and keep the fans engaged.

And I'm glad to hear that you appreciate the story and characters in One Piece. Those are indeed the heart and soul of the series, and it's great that you're invested in their development.

It's possible that Toei might be holding back on some creative liberties due to the sheer scale and complexity of the One Piece universe. However, it's also possible that they might be willing to experiment and try new things if they receive feedback from fans like you.
May 26, 2:49 AM

Sep 2016
The art style didn't improve after the time skip, it just got normalized to look more like the industry standard.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 26, 3:14 AM
Jul 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Ok hear me out: I'm currently on ep 955 of Wano. The story got better and after each episode I just can't stop watching. The whole Wano set up, the new characters and the big mission ahead everything is captivating. Oda literally cooked hard.

But my problem is with Toei. Tf they doing man. There's not a single fight till now which has Better choreography than previous one piece fights. It's still the same Off screen sword swing/Luffy punching with the same scream. I know I sound confused but I mean this might be the weakest aspect of one piece considering it's a battle shonen.

While JJK & Demon slayer are a talk of the town for their top notch action choreography and recently released Frieren also stands there cause Mad house did some crazy stuff in the action scenes. You can't say "oh they adapted the scenes from manga as it is"....nah, cause Demon slayer S2 ep10 fight was only 5 pages in manga and UFOTABLE made it one of the best fight in anime history.

And another thing, lack of new soundtrack, most of the soundtracks are the same old. While they feel nostalgic, there's serious need of good new soundtracks for an anime which is running for 1000+ eps now.

Bro just wait till you get to roof piece I.e. episode 1015.
you will be blown away
May 26, 3:38 AM
Jul 2021
SIMNO4517 said:
Reckless_weeb said:

you will be blown away

I'm assuming it's another episode with flashy animation and saturated VFX
May 26, 5:05 AM
Jul 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
SIMNO4517 said:

you will be blown away

it's after that you gets some real fight scenes. you can say flashy vfx on its peak but you get some real cool scenes in the kaido vs luffy fight. I must agree that fights scenes have been bland since katakuri fight but once you get to ep 1068. you will see som real dope fights and in the latest arc the fights till now have been all 10/10 in terms of choreography
May 26, 5:47 AM
Jul 2021
SIMNO4517 said:
Reckless_weeb said:

it's after that you gets some real fight scenes. you can say flashy vfx on its peak but you get some real cool scenes in the kaido vs luffy fight. I must agree that fights scenes have been bland since katakuri fight but once you get to ep 1068. you will see som real dope fights and in the latest arc the fights till now have been all 10/10 in terms of choreography

I don't know man, but hope you're right
May 26, 6:50 AM
Jul 2023
HAHAHAHA "the animation studio didn't improve anything but the animation" that's literally everything the animation studio does. THE ANIMATION.
May 26, 6:56 AM
Jul 2021
068 said:
HAHAHAHA "the animation studio didn't improve anything but the animation" that's literally everything the animation studio does. THE ANIMATION.

Read the whole thing bro
May 26, 7:11 AM
May 2021
wait after 960 ep u will not say the same
May 26, 7:19 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Reckless_weeb
068 said:

Read the whole thing bro
@Reckless_weeb nah I ain't reading a whole light novel chapter of BS.
May 26, 7:34 AM
Jul 2021
068 said:
@Reckless_weeb nah I ain't reading a whole light novel chapter of BS.

Then kindly get the fuck Outta here, don't make bs replies without knowing what I said.
May 26, 7:34 AM
Jul 2021
Sannin_No_Zoro said:

I'll surely get back after 1000 eps and will let you know my views
May 26, 9:05 AM
Aug 2020
read the manga, it's better
May 26, 9:16 AM
Jul 2023
Read the manga, it’s better paced and it’s more interesting
May 26, 9:24 AM
Oct 2023
18927 said:

Man… if I could dislike
May 26, 10:29 AM
Jul 2021
Ptolemaic255 said:
read the manga, it's better

That's not my point, please read what I stated
May 26, 5:25 PM
Aug 2022
Luffy vs. Lucci. in the latest arc is movie quality. Absolutely amazing. Wano also have some of those moments albeit not enough. Toei just can't afford to do that 45 weeks of the year. This has been the same complaint for years now. You guys gotta get over it. If JJK was weekly you wouldn't have the great art you love. They literally couldn't finish 23 episode season without taking a month break or whatever it was back then.
May 26, 5:47 PM

Aug 2018
I won't lie, I want pre timeskip One Piece back.
May 26, 7:28 PM
Jan 2021
I don't think the fight choreography for one piece was ever its strength. Like naruto's choreography is miles ahead of one piece. But they do give an animation buff in newer fights(not talking about flashy vfx) with thin line animation style kinda, and it looks cooler to me like it will be in queen vs sanji, gear 5, law fight etc. Other than that, lets just hope that wits studio makes this anime much more fluid and better choreography. And being aired weekly definitely does not help the animators to try something new or out of the box and not be like that remastered one piece which was too cartoonish. If it was a seasonal anime everyone would have loved it due to it being better paced and more time given to the animators. Lowkey toei damaged a lot of things in one piece that's why its manga is much better!
May 26, 7:31 PM
Jan 2021
DayRivia said:
Luffy vs. Lucci. in the latest arc is movie quality. Absolutely amazing. Wano also have some of those moments albeit not enough. Toei just can't afford to do that 45 weeks of the year. This has been the same complaint for years now. You guys gotta get over it. If JJK was weekly you wouldn't have the great art you love. They literally couldn't finish 23 episode season without taking a month break or whatever it was back then.

Then just make one piece seasonal no? For the love of god it will actually save the anime because at this point i just watch the anime to see few stuff or a 2x recap of the manga other than that i hated yhe pacing and sometimes lazy animation(not animators fault, the company wants to milk one piece as much as they can by releasing episode all year long which sucks for the anime imo)
May 26, 7:49 PM

Aug 2019
It's funny because a lot of folks complained years ago that One Piece fights weren't that good especially post-TS, and it seems like Toei heard the complaints so their solution was to add over-the-top DBZ auras and flashing lights to most fights starting in late Wano to give the illusion of good fight choreography. Of course that's still crappy, but at least even they seemed to realize that a change was needed.

If you're expecting Toei of all studios to take notes from JJK or Demon Slayer though, you're in for a rude awakening. Toei is a cheap studio and they only ever give top notch animation to big fights, and even then only 25% of the time.
May 26, 8:02 PM
Jul 2021
Early_Morning said:
It's funny because a lot of folks complained years ago that One Piece fights weren't that good especially post-TS, and it seems like Toei heard the complaints so their solution was to add over-the-top DBZ auras and flashing lights to most fights starting in late Wano to give the illusion of good fight choreography. Of course that's still crappy, but at least even they seemed to realize that a change was needed.

If you're expecting Toei of all studios to take notes from JJK or Demon Slayer though, you're in for a rude awakening. Toei is a cheap studio and they only ever give top notch animation to big fights, and even then only 25% of the time.

Okay got it, I should lower my expectations for future arcs
May 26, 8:08 PM
Dec 2022
one piece fans are eating good bro, here is a little tricky that's makes all this thought go away.
whenever i have this thought, I'll think about Naruto/shipuden, animation. they are doing the animation because they have to( most of the times bot even a descent animation), if compared to them, we are eating a five star meal.(one or two episodes are animated just good in 20 to 30 episodes).

but the fight scenes between king and Zoro, is peck shit, even a step about ufotable. a full episode of nothing but action, it even Broke Guinness records.
that's one thing to look forward.

just Wight long enough, "The one piece" is really (i mean one piece with mordan pacing and animation is coming)
May 26, 8:08 PM
Apr 2023
Yeah unfortunately Toei aren't very creative when it comes to choreography, it's just named punch or named slash and that's it, although they deliver some amazing choreography from time to time, they're usually the same thing, and with the terrible pacing of Wano in the anime, and the fact that I don't like the first two acts of the arc at all, it can get super boring, I think what Toei does best is animation (when they really want to), colouring, and music, I think these are the aspects that they excel at, now as for the art style imo it gets better in Egghead, the animation in fights is genuinely amazing, and as for the music, they actually made a new soundtrack for that arc, I also recommend you wait until the third act of Wano that's when stuff get really interesting, the animation is incredible, a new soundtrack gets used, and the fights are pretty cool.
May 26, 8:29 PM

Aug 2021
You mention the need for an updated soundtrack, but I was literally just thinking earlier today how the soundtrack is one of the features I loved about Wano. In particular, there is the main Wano theme from when they first arrive (an absolute banger!) as well as Kidd's theme (another absolute banger).

I have to admit, I haven't paid a whole of attention to "choreography" of the fights. But there are moments that stand out to me post time skip. The Luffy/Katakuri fight is one where you can see the hits throughout so that it remains enjoyable all the way through, starting with that iconic mirror smash. And I've looked it up in the manga... but nothing compared to shivers induced when I saw those fragments fly. There is the Luffy/Doffy fight too, which if I'm being honest, I mostly just remember Luffy stopping Doffy's foot with his own, so sure, nothing too memorable about how that fight went.

I admit that I can't think of many scenes as impressive as Fern's fight with Lugner (just pulled it up now: what a scene!!), but I also don't think there's anything notably bad about the OP fights. Given how well Wit Studio handled some of the fights in Spy x Family, I have hope that they will give The One Piece all the attention it deserves.
«ๅŠชๅŠ›ใจๆ นๆ€ง!»
May 27, 1:36 AM
May 2021
Reckless_weeb said:
Sannin_No_Zoro said:

I'll surely get back after 1000 eps and will let you know my views

okie mate I am eager to hear your experience
May 27, 1:43 AM
Sep 2022
@Early_Morning @Reckless_weeb

Y'all know nothing about animation then.

Toei's Rooftop moment beats any JJK/Demon Slayer animation.

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 27, 2:08 AM
Jul 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
one piece fans are eating good bro, here is a little tricky that's makes all this thought go away.
whenever i have this thought, I'll think about Naruto/shipuden, animation. they are doing the animation because they have to( most of the times bot even a descent animation), if compared to them, we are eating a five star meal.(one or two episodes are animated just good in 20 to 30 episodes).

but the fight scenes between king and Zoro, is peck shit, even a step about ufotable. a full episode of nothing but action, it even Broke Guinness records.

just Wight long enough, "The one piece" is really (i mean one piece with mordan pacing and animation is coming)

Naruto's fights are well choreographed and have good quality animation, the only bad thing was the artstyle.
May 27, 2:10 AM
Jul 2021
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Early_Morning @Reckless_weeb

Y'all know nothing about animation then.

Toei's Rooftop moment beats any JJK/Demon Slayer animation.

For god's sake, read what I said nigga. I never criticised the animation, animation is top notch in Wano. I have a problem with shitty choreography in fights scenes and no new soundtracks.

One more thing: Toei can only dream of reaching the UFOTABLE level of animation.
May 27, 2:13 AM
Jul 2021
Quackodemon said:
Yeah unfortunately Toei aren't very creative when it comes to choreography, it's just named punch or named slash and that's it, although they deliver some amazing choreography from time to time, they're usually the same thing, and with the terrible pacing of Wano in the anime, and the fact that I don't like the first two acts of the arc at all, it can get super boring, I think what Toei does best is animation (when they really want to), colouring, and music, I think these are the aspects that they excel at, now as for the art style imo it gets better in Egghead, the animation in fights is genuinely amazing, and as for the music, they actually made a new soundtrack for that arc, I also recommend you wait until the third act of Wano that's when stuff get really interesting, the animation is incredible, a new soundtrack gets used, and the fights are pretty cool.

Sorry but I'm not aware of acts in wano. Can you tell me what acts are you talking about,?!
May 27, 2:14 AM
Dec 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Naruto's fights are well choreographed and have good quality animation, the only bad thing was the artstyle.

iam talking about the hole anime, not certain episodes, and they better do atleast that much, like between every 4to 5 episode, in the great ninga war, they had 8-15 filler episodes
May 27, 2:15 AM
Jul 2021
nighm said:
You mention the need for an updated soundtrack, but I was literally just thinking earlier today how the soundtrack is one of the features I loved about Wano. In particular, there is the main Wano theme from when they first arrive (an absolute banger!) as well as Kidd's theme (another absolute banger).

I have to admit, I haven't paid a whole of attention to "choreography" of the fights. But there are moments that stand out to me post time skip. The Luffy/Katakuri fight is one where you can see the hits throughout so that it remains enjoyable all the way through, starting with that iconic mirror smash. And I've looked it up in the manga... but nothing compared to shivers induced when I saw those fragments fly. There is the Luffy/Doffy fight too, which if I'm being honest, I mostly just remember Luffy stopping Doffy's foot with his own, so sure, nothing too memorable about how that fight went.

I admit that I can't think of many scenes as impressive as Fern's fight with Lugner (just pulled it up now: what a scene!!), but I also don't think there's anything notably bad about the OP fights. Given how well Wit Studio handled some of the fights in Spy x Family, I have hope that they will give The One Piece all the attention it deserves.

Luffy vs Doflamingo was absolutely amazing but Luffy vs Katakuri was boring, just exchange of punches and trash talk.
May 27, 2:23 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Reckless_weeb
nighm said:

Luffy vs Doflamingo was absolutely amazing but Luffy vs Katakuri was boring, just exchange of punches and trash talk.
@Reckless_weeb

Katakuri vs Luffy is literally a 5/5 fight lmao.

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 27, 3:44 AM
Mar 2018
Anime show is about business. No matter how you hate it, they are just know that you will still eventually watching it. One piece is a really big franchise you know. Not like other seasonal animes, they will cook the animation to bait you.
Hello, I'm an animator.
I'm doing fundraising and need your back on making animations, even $5 will worth you an eternal credit!
Please visit my fundraising page on: https://gogetfunding.com/backed-disclosal/
I've set up some tiers/rewards that you can choose in there.
May 27, 3:51 AM
Jul 2021
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Reckless_weeb

I haven't enjoyed it as much as the fight with Doflamingo which was 5/5 for me.
But Katakuri vs Luffy was 3/5 for me....
May 27, 7:31 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to Reckless_weeb
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Reckless_weeb

I haven't enjoyed it as much as the fight with Doflamingo which was 5/5 for me.
But Katakuri vs Luffy was 3/5 for me....
@Reckless_weeb

I'm thinking it over and trying to remember. Again, I think the foot-stop at the beginning of the Doflamingo fight is as good as it gets, but then you got the tag-teaming with Law's Room powers. Great stuff. Obviously there is the Gear-4 reveal, which is wild, but again, just nothing popping out as far as moments or contact. The flashback to Luffy learning Gear-4 was appreciated.

Katakuri fight was one I had to go back to, and I will say I only appreciated it my second time. It seemed so unnecessary from the point of view of trying to rescue Sanji, but it was absolutely necessary for Luffy if he is going to be the King of the Pirates. Remember Jimbei's line: "I can't be intimidated by a mere emperor of the sea!" So then it becomes necessary that Luffy can't lose to a mere subordinate of an Emperor.

Whereas we already know how despicable Doflamingo is, the entire personality of Katakuri becomes revealed in the course of the fight. From the funny donut moment, to part where he stabs himself to make himself equal to Luffy, all those cool shots of Katakuri's observation haki, as well as Luffy learning in the moment to keep up with all of that. There is also the fact that their powers are so similar that it's not a "rubber vs lightning" sort of deal, but a true battle of how completely they have mastered the technique they have in common. Also, there's Snake-man, which is visually more interesting then the bulkiness of base Gear-4.

And dude, that ending, when he falls and Luffy covers his face with the hat... love it.

Anyway, now I'll have to go back and watch the Doflamingo fight and hopefully love it too. One thing I remember is how he's doing all that while the birdcage thing is going on. Crazy guy.
«ๅŠชๅŠ›ใจๆ นๆ€ง!»
May 27, 10:49 AM
Apr 2023
Reckless_weeb said:
Quackodemon said:

Sorry but I'm not aware of acts in wano. Can you tell me what acts are you talking about,?!

Wano is separated into two acts, the first two are when the prepare the plan and stuff, and the third is when the begin the invasion, they show a little screen whenever the next act begins but you may have not noticed them since they only appear like 3 times in the entire 190+ episodes of Wano
May 27, 11:02 AM
Jul 2021
nighm said:
@Reckless_weeb

I'm thinking it over and trying to remember. Again, I think the foot-stop at the beginning of the Doflamingo fight is as good as it gets, but then you got the tag-teaming with Law's Room powers. Great stuff. Obviously there is the Gear-4 reveal, which is wild, but again, just nothing popping out as far as moments or contact. The flashback to Luffy learning Gear-4 was appreciated.

Katakuri fight was one I had to go back to, and I will say I only appreciated it my second time. It seemed so unnecessary from the point of view of trying to rescue Sanji, but it was absolutely necessary for Luffy if he is going to be the King of the Pirates. Remember Jimbei's line: "I can't be intimidated by a mere emperor of the sea!" So then it becomes necessary that Luffy can't lose to a mere subordinate of an Emperor.

Whereas we already know how despicable Doflamingo is, the entire personality of Katakuri becomes revealed in the course of the fight. From the funny donut moment, to part where he stabs himself to make himself equal to Luffy, all those cool shots of Katakuri's observation haki, as well as Luffy learning in the moment to keep up with all of that. There is also the fact that their powers are so similar that it's not a "rubber vs lightning" sort of deal, but a true battle of how completely they have mastered the technique they have in common. Also, there's Snake-man, which is visually more interesting then the bulkiness of base Gear-4.

And dude, that ending, when he falls and Luffy covers his face with the hat... love it.

Anyway, now I'll have to go back and watch the Doflamingo fight and hopefully love it too. One thing I remember is how he's doing all that while the birdcage thing is going on. Crazy guy.

Damn, you're right. Maybe I was so overwhelmed by the fact that it doesn't interest me....that I overlooked all those things. Now that you mentioned, I think you're right, that fight was good but yeah I'm looking forward to Luffy vs Kaido.
May 27, 11:03 AM
Jul 2021
Quackodemon said:
Reckless_weeb said:

Wano is separated into two acts, the first two are when the prepare the plan and stuff, and the third is when the begin the invasion, they show a little screen whenever the next act begins but you may have not noticed them since they only appear like 3 times in the entire 190+ episodes of Wano

Can you specify the acts separated by the episode number.
May 27, 11:12 AM
Apr 2023
Reckless_weeb said:
Quackodemon said:

Can you specify the acts separated by the episode number.

Based on the wiki, Act one started with the arrival to Wano, Episode 890, Act two started with the imprisonment of Luffy, Episode 916, Act three started with the invasion on Onigashima, Episode 959.
May 27, 1:52 PM
Jan 2021
18927 said:

What is bro wafflin about
May 28, 8:57 AM
Oct 2023
oda has not been cooking at all, one piece lost all its identity after timeskip
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 266 Discussion

Veethorn - Dec 23, 2009

37 by hourak »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Sep 14, 2008

68 by xDev_ »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 632 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AzurePisces - Feb 8, 2014

99 by GT1Studios »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Hottest Woman in One Piece?

kian_lad20 - Sep 22

34 by Twatin »»
3 hours ago

» One piece live action

OiJosuke_____ - Yesterday

20 by Loaf_dontcare »»
4 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.