Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2023 6:26 AM
Aug 2019
Your Thoughts ???    I have waited for this for like 10  Years by Now.   Well knew about the deadbeat Scans though.

How did you all find your Capeta Manga Experience?
Shiva_Kumar_JJul 15, 2023 10:24 AM
Jul 27, 2023 4:58 AM
Aug 2019
Where there any members/fans  here able to buy all Capeta chapters in Bulk ???   
To Support The Series Yet, From K-Manga App.

How much is the total cost in dollars for this entire series after those free chapters???
$ "_"  ? .   
Sep 6, 2023 5:57 AM
Nov 2022
Shiva_Kumar_J said:
Where there any members/fans  here able to buy all Capeta chapters in Bulk ???   
To Support The Series Yet, From K-Manga App.

How much is the total cost in dollars for this entire series after those free chapters???
$ "_"  ? .   

hey, I do not own a VPN, K-Manga isnt avaible in my country.

So the question is, what would be the cost if I want to read Capeta? Do you know it?

The best way would be to say, One Chapter cost ~ 3$
Cuz in this way, I can guess what I need to pay for other series aswell, if the Price is the same everywhere

Thx
Oct 14, 2023 9:21 PM
Jan 2014
This manga is great! I always loved racing, so a manga based on this is very entertaining to me. Obviously you have to accept that the magic of the history. Capeta born as a genius of racing and since the first time he enters the kart his abilities are already above most of his adversaries. So excluding this part the rest of the manga is very realistic considering the art, the detailss about the circuits, the kart divisions, then Jr. Formula and finally F3. It's a pity the manga ended midway Capeta's path to F1, but maybe the author has thougth the story would get repetitive in a Formula 3 Euro Series arc and maybe a GP2/Formula 2 arc.

The relation between Capeta and Minamoto it's similar of Ippo/Miyata from Hajime no Ippo boxing manga, and it's funny sometimes as people mocks about Capeta's "love" for Minamoto (he's his rival but also some kind of idol in most part of the series). The side characters are fine, but I thought sometimes the author just forgot about some of them in F3 arc, like Capeta's dad, that almost disappeared from story.

More topics from this board

» Stuck at 23rd Vol Ch 3

Vervit - Apr 11, 2018

1 by IAMALOL »»
Jan 8, 2021 5:43 AM

Poll: » Capeta Volume 17 Chapter 1

jacobpaige - Mar 15, 2014

1 by shinobs »»
Feb 8, 2017 8:13 AM

Poll: » Capeta Volume 15 Chapter 4

jacobpaige - Nov 8, 2012

0 by jacobpaige »»
Nov 8, 2012 9:52 PM

Poll: » Capeta Chapter 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Oct 12, 2012

0 by jacobpaige »»
Oct 12, 2012 1:07 PM

Poll: » Capeta Volume 15 Chapter 3

jacobpaige - Sep 5, 2012

0 by jacobpaige »»
Sep 5, 2012 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.