Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2023 5:55 AM

Jul 2008
Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nandomo Korosareru finally had it's 2nd volume released!
I ordered it right away and finished reading today, and wow, what a blast. We get Kiska into a whole new time loop here.
Ageha goes full *menhera* and messes up the whole world. Kiska gets transported 100 years into the past, and somehow has to save the world. The hero's party from 100 years ago is very interesting, and Kiska gets to know some of the characters very well here.
But where's Ageha? Only the hero Ergion is here, and he's humanity's only hope on defeating the demon lord, but things don't go quite as our heroes thought.
And by the way, fantastic character designs here, just look at how cute sage Nyau is at the bottom left corner!

Jul 20, 2023 4:00 PM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
skyUFO said:
Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nandomo Korosareru finally had it's 2nd volume released!
I ordered it right away and finished reading today, and wow, what a blast. We get Kiska into a whole new time loop here.
Ageha goes full *menhera* and messes up the whole world. Kiska gets transported 100 years into the past, and somehow has to save the world. The hero's party from 100 years ago is very interesting, and Kiska gets to know some of the characters very well here.
But where's Ageha? Only the hero Ergion is here, and he's humanity's only hope on defeating the demon lord, but things don't go quite as our heroes thought.
And by the way, fantastic character designs here, just look at how cute sage Nyau is at the bottom left corner!

So let me get this straight. There are only 3 chapters in Japanese so far, two chapters translated and there are already two VOLUMES that you can buy?!

Edit: I see, you meant pre-order for volume 2 and not order.
Jesse-kunJul 20, 2023 4:03 PM
Mar 12, 11:50 PM
Oct 2018
DAMN NYAU IS SO CUTE, out of all heroines i chose her, her romance story with kiska is so damn wholesome compared to Ageha and Judith this two heroines are just batshit crazy, well i still don't know if Nyau will also endup as Yandere, I just want that Yandere features will only on Ageha, Nyau being normal inlove with kiska is the best , kiska must chose her over Ageha but Ageha being Controlled on everything i dont see a hope slightly hope about this ship 😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 18 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 27

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Aug 27, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 17 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 29

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jul 29, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 16 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 20

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jul 20, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 14 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 6

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Jun 19, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru Chapter 15 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 8

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jun 8, 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.