Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2010 12:54 AM

Nov 2009
Name:Toxicity Mercielago

Age:500 Admin's note: You need have to have an age of atleast 500 years or older to be an Espada. You can say you look seventeen but you cannot be seventeen.

Faction:(Arrancar)

Reiatsu Color:Black with a green outline

Appearance: Coming soon

Personality: Relaxed.. isn't easily provoked calm in most situations that others would find overwhelming.

History:I lived in a quiet town surrounded with tree's all around it.Few came to the town so everyone knew each other,then one day a stranger came to our town and strange things started to happen.People in our town started to dissapear and were found dead the next day.So the people of the town suspected that it was the stranger and locked him in a jail cell,but the killing never stopped..and later we found out that it was one of the men in the town that waited for someone to come so that he could frame them,but it was to late he set off the bomb in the middle of the town
killing everyone but me and my friend.I died at the hospital right after my friend told me about it and when my soul left my body I fell into despair and was consumed by the darkness in my heart and became a hollow.As I wandered the human world feeding on souls that I hunted and shinigami that tried to stop me then my hunger grew even more until I couldn't stand it, I eventually started to fed on my fellow hollows and then transformed into a gillian and opened a garaganta to hueco mudo and fed upon other menos grande like myself and grew even more powerful and evolved into a adjuchas and roamed the desert of heuco mundo eating hollows three times my size and then exploded with power from eating such immense hollows and evolved into a vastor lordes and roamed hueco mundo endlessly doing whatever I pleased and then a soul reaper approached me promising me more power and a world
far beyond this one.I went with the soul reaper and became a espada.

Stats

Reiatsu:100

Skill:100

Strength: 100 Admin note: Okay you stats are to high. You are only allowed 400. Which in turn means your skills are off as well.

Speed: 100

Bonuses

Experience:

Skill Points:

Bounty:

Yen:

Skills

Level 3: Release Control [3/3], Weaponry [2/3], Cero Control [3/3]

Level 2: Power Control[2/3]

Level 1: Sonido [1/1], Unarmed Combat[1/1]

Free Skill: Elite Swordsmanship - While using his sealed blade, he is very a tuned at using it with deadly precision to strike down his opponent.

Inventory

Abilities

Admin note: We will decide on your abilities later right now don't worry about them just yet.

Weapon:Katana

Weapon Name:Mercielago (Bat)

Attacks:

Resurrección:Enclose

Resurrección Special Ability:

Enhanced speed,strength and regeneration.

Heat flash:By accelerating molecules in myself or object I can cause that object to burst into flames from the inside.For me it can be form into a cloak of flames.

Admin note: Okay you need to got into more detail about these abilities. You will also need a Weapon name. Another thing your release command does not make sense so you will need to change that as well.

Resurrección Attacks:
Lanza Del rampargo ( Lance of the lightning)
Created from my spiritual power.I can create javelin like weapons and use them as a long range or melee weapon.It causes a huge explosion on impact and doesn't take long to create.

Despair: Arrows created out of my spiritual power rain down on my enemy and explode on impact.If my location has plenty of spirit particles the amount of arrows can be numbered in the thousands or more.

Admin note:Alright on your Resurreccion attacks you will need to go into more detail on them. Tell how you create these weapons, how long it will take for them to form, and describe how much damage they cause.

Unrated_ToxicityJun 2, 2010 2:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Claim Rank

-Madara- - Mar 19, 2010

1 by wolfman2299 »»
Jun 23, 2010 8:43 PM

» Training Thread

-Madara- - May 9, 2010

11 by kage-bunshin »»
May 23, 2010 12:02 AM

» Kage-Bunshin

kage-bunshin - May 22, 2010

1 by kage-bunshin »»
May 22, 2010 11:26 PM

» tenshi Ketsueki no

baxter09 - May 19, 2010

1 by Dark_Tama »»
May 21, 2010 1:50 PM

» Silvestre Jonadab

MotionBlue - May 15, 2010

1 by Dark_Tama »»
May 16, 2010 12:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.