Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2010 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
So.. Here are the rules for this club.
Rules

1. Be nice to everyone.
2. If I said you can request only *a number* of my cards, and you request more, you will not recieve more then one. You will recieve the only your first choice.
3. DO NOT post in a thread, once it says CLOSED. If you post, it will be deleted, and you will be banned from next 2 editions.
4. Do not mess up with the order. If you put a wrong number, I'll delete your post, so you will not recieve any card. For the next special editions, you will have to put the number from your regular member card. So, if you have number 50 on your regular member card, you will put that number even in special editions *exception this edition 10-17 may*
5. Invite your friends *erhmm.. that's not a rule*. If you invited 7 friends and they joined, you can request +1 card *example: If you can request only 2 cards, and 7 of your friends joined, then you an request 3 cards*.

FAQ

1. When will I recieve my card?
When I'll have time to make the cards and deliver them. I have school, homeworks and family too.
2. Can I help you with the banners/cards?
Sure ^^ ! I'll be happy if you want to help me and make a beautiful club. Just post here some of your cards. If I like them, I'll PM you and you will automatically become an admin, so you will recieve all the cards ^^ .
3. I don't like the theme. I want x theme.
Post here your suggestion and I'll add it to poll ^^ !
4. Why that stupid-3 hours per day rule?
Uhm.. I hate when I arrive too late and can't request a card because of my hour. I'll open 3 hours per day, at different hours, so that everybody can request ^^.
5. What if I got banned?
If you got banned, you can't request cards from the next 2 special editions. Sorry.
6. You put a wrong username/id/template on my card !
Sorry. Just comment my profile and I'll fix that ^^''.
7. I invited x friends and 7 of them joined. So?
If 7 of your friends have joined, you will recieve an extra card. So, if you can request only 2 cards, and 7 of your friends joined, you'll get an extra card. So, you can request 3 cards ^^.

I think that's all. If there are any problems, write me here and I'll try to fix the problem/answer your question ^^ !

sorry for bad english >.<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Next edition [Poll]

Lyss__ - May 9, 2010

14 by Bern »»
Sep 2, 2011 9:23 AM

» Member cards ?

Lyss__ - May 4, 2010

3 by chacha_izaya »»
May 22, 2010 3:20 AM

» Eyepatch LE [CLOSED]

Lyss__ - May 9, 2010

34 by Apple-Dumpling »»
May 17, 2010 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.