Forum Settings
Forums

what anime are you the most excited for summer 2020??

New
Jul 7, 2020 7:06 PM
Sep 2017
OREGAIRUUU!!!! i just recently re-watched oregairu and i can't wait to see 8man back in action

+ re zero and kanokari
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 7, 2020 7:56 PM
May 2020
For me the first one gotta be Oregairu S3 because we finally get to see who actually deserve hachiman.

i also cant wait for re zero too because i want to know who the fuck is Echidna when the witch name is Satella also because i saw Emilia pic but the name is Satella ...
Emilia is the witch ?!?!

yea the last one ofc rent a girlfriend , even the title make it sounds like this show will probably be one of the best romcom for me. I wish i can also rent a girlfriend too.

Jul 8, 2020 12:27 AM
Mar 2016
well for me i guess since i havent finished oregairu. im not all that hyped for the szn 3.the same goes for rezero lmao. BUT KANOKARI SURE LOOKS GOODD. i've read like 3 of its chapter in manga. its suuuper goodd. i sure can't wait for it. will probably be another 10/10 anime for me. andddd fosho i really look forqard to GOH. damn the webtoon was hella good... until the latest chapter goddammit. goh first episode was released... yesterday? it had a HUGE first impression on everyone the animation was gooddd. i have no complaints although the op and ed is trash lmao. to more good animes in the future!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» what anime has changed your life/ changed your perspective in life? :0

megumaruuu - Nov 12, 2020

1 by dotzek »»
Nov 23, 2020 8:13 PM

» Who do you think is the best girl so far??

dotzek - Jul 5, 2020

1 by megumaruuu »»
Jul 7, 2020 2:22 AM

» What do you think of FMAB

dotzek - Jul 3, 2020

2 by megumaruuu »»
Jul 3, 2020 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.