Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2017 11:17 AM
Sep 2017
So, i finished watching "The Moment You Fall In Love" and "I've Always Liked You" and i dont thing it should end like that... My favorite character, Koyuki got his heart broken at the end. I think he should be the main character in "I've Always Liked You". I think he should've confessed to whats her name before she did to whats his name and she say yes (i know she is in love with her childhood friend but still). I think its messed up how he was left heart broken and lonely. Even that shy boy with brown hair got a date with purple hair... i feel sad for Koyuki, he shouldn't have got his heart broken... :(.
Nov 5, 2017 2:25 AM

Apr 2014
ixfu said:
So, i finished watching "The Moment You Fall In Love" and "I've Always Liked You" and i dont thing it should end like that... My favorite character, Koyuki got his heart broken at the end. I think he should be the main character in "I've Always Liked You". I think he should've confessed to whats her name before she did to whats his name and she say yes (i know she is in love with her childhood friend but still). I think its messed up how he was left heart broken and lonely. Even that shy boy with brown hair got a date with purple hair... i feel sad for Koyuki, he shouldn't have got his heart broken... :(.

Agreed.
Hopefully more music vids to show what happens to Koyuki after.
Though I don't mind if he ends up with either Hina or Natsuki but I prefer Hina a bit more.
Jun 15, 2019 2:08 PM
Jun 2019
Koyuki is a nice guy but his personality stinks that why he, needed someone to change him and learn appreciation to fit in.My life of advice 80% of life is psychology you need to find yourself and improve its.It is easy as said its should be done but in reality we have 60% divorced families, they commit to a relationships but break its easily without trying to fix its.Koyuki experienced his first love which made him change which made stop being the person who is scared or shy kid, he has still a long way to actually appreciate proper love.
Jan 22, 2023 8:13 PM

Nov 2007
Koyuki seiyuu changed to Shun Horie due to Tsubasa Yonaga under treatment on Dysphonia (if there will be more anime adaptation including him, cast will be different from what is listed)
https://nijimen.net/topics/367502
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

27CansOfTuna - Jun 6, 2017

72 by Nozdref »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:00 PM

» What is the story in the credits???

izumi-kun98 - Jun 8, 2017

4 by Sekiro94 »»
May 19, 2023 5:12 PM

» Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan o Film's Trailer Previews HoneyWorks' Ending Song, Cast Voices

Salamander2170 - Dec 8, 2016

0 by Salamander2170 »»
Dec 8, 2016 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.