Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2017 7:39 AM
Dec 2016
Got most of it but why was hina crying and what was she talking to kotarou before that???
Jul 16, 2017 8:14 AM

May 2014
Hina was crying because she told Kotarou that she likes someone for a long time (this is referring to Ayase Koyuki). Maybe Hina remembered her Senpai.

or maybe she was crying because she told Kotarou (what I said at the top) that hurt him.

Before the crying, Kotarou asked if Hina has someone she likes.
Jul 16, 2017 6:12 PM
Dec 2016
arvin_1219 said:
Hina was crying because she told Kotarou that she likes someone for a long time (this is referring to Ayase Koyuki). Maybe Hina remembered her Senpai.

or maybe she was crying because she told Kotarou (what I said at the top) that hurt him.

Before the crying, Kotarou asked if Hina has someone she likes.

Thanks arvin_1219 I get it now!!!!!
Jul 12, 2020 5:46 AM

Oct 2019
At the end Kotaro and Hina end up together, so I believe her started to realize something about her feelings for Kotaro. So, the one she says she like from a long time is probably Kotaro and then she cried because she does not understand well their feelings yet.
The song say “he’s my hero” referring to Kotaro so I ended up thinking this way and I think it’s pretty good.
May 19, 2023 5:12 PM
Aug 2020
Famegher said:
At the end Kotaro and Hina end up together, so I believe her started to realize something about her feelings for Kotaro. So, the one she says she like from a long time is probably Kotaro and then she cried because she does not understand well their feelings yet.
The song say “he’s my hero” referring to Kotaro so I ended up thinking this way and I think it’s pretty good.

Yeap i just saw movie, im kinda glad its kotaru in the end, ed song is fully dedicated to hina and kotaru, hero singing while her watching kotaru, plus after credits, her knowing he loves her. I think she get over that crush she had on that white guy and accepted kotaru feelings. Rushed movie but still cute, i would feel really bad for kotaru if he didnt even get small chance.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

27CansOfTuna - Jun 6, 2017

72 by Nozdref »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:00 PM

» Sad Koyuki

ixfu - Oct 10, 2017

3 by tsubasalover »»
Jan 22, 2023 8:13 PM

» Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan o Film's Trailer Previews HoneyWorks' Ending Song, Cast Voices

Salamander2170 - Dec 8, 2016

0 by Salamander2170 »»
Dec 8, 2016 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.