Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2013

Why hello.

It's so gracious of you to answer. If you would be so kind, could you spare a moment to hear what I've to tell you? Oh please! It will only be a moments of your time and no more and it is of utmost urgency! ... You will!? Splendid.

Here! This desk will do finely, have a seat. ... ... ... Well now that I have your attention I suppose I should get to the point hmmm. Well, you see. It's only proper that I introduce myself. I am Ludwig von Astros Ulrich Gunther Herrmann the third. You may call me Astros by all means. And I occupy a very fascinating and rewarding occupation. ... ... ... Oh yes yes we'll get to that, but first your name?

A wonderful name! Let me just write it down so I do not forget it. ... ... ... And there. Now that's out of the way I believe we can get down to business. I'll have you know you're among those with the talent called Luck. You see, I'm a Cultist and my visit is not by mistake. I've come to ... ... ...

Oh you won't be going anywhere I'm afraid. Your legs shall be bound to that chair until we're finished. A handy little charm this paper is. All you need is someone's name and a location in your mind and they're yours to handle. It could easily be yours if you will just hear me out. ... ... ...

Oh stop that incessant shouting. I silenced the room upon entering moments ago. No body outside these walls will be able to hear a thing that goes on in here. ... ... ... I guess you don't believe my words then. A shame as I thought we were off to a good start. Well, nothing to be done. Shout to your lungs content! Go on, give it a good bellow. That's the spirit! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Are you finally convinced? Surely those people that just walked by are not deaf you and me know. It is as I said, we are but a few trees in a forest where no one can hear us fall. This isn't my first time you know. There are many others like yourself who I've had a chat with. Seeking to end this purge and put a stop to these incurable atrocities against mankind.

Oh no, by no means are you the first and certainly not the last. There are many, many just waiting to have their eyes opened. To see that they don't have to shriek in fear at the mention of rumors or dread the approach of night. And that they can sleep soundly with their thoughts of tomorrow in tact.

I have a plan to solve that and much more, if only you would listen and listen carefully. Come now! Lean in so you don't miss a word! Much better. The ghouls are not what you take them for. You think they are just the result of a failed experiment? Bah! Well let me ask you this. How could a failed experiment produce something like that? Huh? ... ... ...

Your mind should be arriving at the answer soon enough. ... ... ... Precisely! That's it! I know I chose well with you. You're not like the common rift raft of the streets. But yes, it was a successful experiment! It was panned all along for these creatures of the night to exist. You see, before all this began there was a grand struggle. A struggle for power between Lords and Magicians. The lords didn't appreciate much the Magicians wiggling in on their charade.

With money and time they managed to hire a certain magician to create these unearthly abominations. Oh! Look! There goes one now! ... ... ... Hoho? Did you forget you were bound? Surely anyone would what with that lurking outside your window. Here. Let me undo the charm. I'm sure I can trust you after what I've seen. There, you're free as a bird! Now, as I was saying these creatures are all planned by the Lords. They're wanting to get rid of magic outside of their little circle.

But I have news for them. I won't be having any of that! How dare they use you citizens like cattle. You are no animals you are men! We are men! Men of destiny who choose our own way. Go on, say it with me! We are men! Men of destiny who choose our own way! That's right. And that's exactly what I want to show them, but I have a slight problem.

It's why I'm here and why I've come out of hiding. I need help. I need talent. I need gifted individuals to learn the craft so that I may create an end to these lord's silly twisted games. The games that have lead to your suffering and the suffering of all villagers in Cerminmuka.

They have you turned against each other! Having friend biker and fight like mortal enemies. Destroying years of trust and even sending them to the gallows! Despicable! All while they smile and sip tea in their furnished castle. Freely practicing magic as we have to grovel and hide out here like we were freaks of nature! No more! No more I say! ... ... ...

Right. Since you seem interested in the noble plan I have laid out sit and sign this please. ... ... ... Well it's a contract. A representation of your sword oath. That you will loyally stand by my cause and it alone until death. But don't think of it solely like that. You will be greatly rewarded. Imagine the power to shape your destiny, you could become a lord yourself! And it only means death if we're found out. Think of it as insurance. With so many great like minds together its not uncommon for one black sheep to appear. ... ... ...

Oh, it's not a charm I promise you. I have no need of such underhand tactics. I'm actually hurt you would think such a thing. After all that I've entrusted you with. And you know. If I did I could have lied and said I needed your signature for a petition to the council haha. I'm sure you get that raffle every now and again. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. They come to preach, but fail to realize YOU DON"T CARE HAHA. I sent the last guy to visit me like that back in pieces. ... ... Oh no not literal pieces! Heavens! The poor fellow just couldn't take a good lick of reality when I gave it to him.

Wonderful! Simply wonderful to have you on board. This is the start of your new life. From here on out anything you can imagine will slowly become a reality. ... ... ... Oh right! You'll want to meet the others. I'll arrange for you to meet them one at a time so we can get to know each other. Then when you've met everyone I'll plan a group get together. It'll be grand! Well, until then I better be off. The ghouls seem to have vanished and I rather not meet them alone.

Oh, I almost forgot. Keep quiet about our little meeting okay? No one, not even your family may know about it. ... ... ... I know you mean well, but, they simply cannot understand our cause. Believe me, before this I tried preaching to them and it cleaned their earwax and nothing more. But don't fret! They will not be forgotten when the time comes. Rest easy knowing they'll be safe in our capable hands.

Now, I must really be off.
AstrosApr 8, 2017 12:45 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Discussion and Strategies

aa-dono - Apr 5, 2017

17 by aa-dono »»
Apr 25, 2017 10:14 PM

» The Crypt

Astros - Apr 15, 2017

0 by Astros »»
Apr 15, 2017 1:10 AM

» The Archive

Astros - Apr 13, 2017

0 by Astros »»
Apr 13, 2017 2:24 AM

» The Visitor

Astros - Apr 10, 2017

0 by Astros »»
Apr 10, 2017 9:56 PM

» Summaries

Astros - Apr 8, 2017

0 by Astros »»
Apr 8, 2017 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.