Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2016 4:11 AM

Nov 2016

INTRODUCTION

Welcome! So you think you're ready to be an admin? Are you ready to jump through loops have fun with me? Of course by default, any staff member needs to be actively available to fulfill his or her duties. While it's not all petals and sunshine, I promise it'll be fun.

Definitely there are perks and privileges administrative staff are entitled to but don't forget that with great powers comes great responsibilities.

You're expected to do the following:

• Enforcing the rules
  • Issuing warnings to those who violated the rules
  • Offering advice to new members pertaining to their character application and approving new characters' application
  • Other miscellaneous administrative duties when necessary.

As an admin, you're expected to:
  • Be active (and give notice to the creator if you need to take a leave of absence)
  • Not take action that would go against the interest of the club (such as practicing favorism or revealing important plot points to members).
  • A good example to the other members and uphold the standards of the club.

All applicants will be made an admin after careful consideration from the administration team, however, that doesn't mean your status will be given to you without anything to prove yourself. There will be a trial period in which you gain all the rights as an admin and have to fulfill your role.

The trial which is defined as a fix amount of time planned by the creator, and at the end of it, the creator will decide after a fixed amount of time, whether or not you're of the right admin material.

After the trial period has been successfully completed, the rank ascension will then be distributed along with your (nearly) perpetual status as an admin.

To apply, please indicate your interest below. Oh and before I forget, do assist by doing this personality test and post the results. This is for me to know your working style better.

Thanks!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 20, 2016 6:17 AM

Apr 2016
Yep I'm doing it. Now I can do basically all of these, being on at a average of 5~9 hours a day.

I got the Protagonist, I get that I'm a loud kid but huh.

here you go.

NekyneNov 24, 2016 7:50 AM
Nov 20, 2016 9:15 PM

Nov 2016
I'm interested in joining the administrative team here. I feel I could help do some minor things that others may find boring,such as correcting spelling and grammar mistakes in the club (not other people's posts,but think of the description and rule thread as examples),and more major things,such as preventing and stopping powerplaying,metagaming,and conflict between members,all of which I have seen and dealt with previously.

• Enforcing the rules

Yes,I can do that
  • Issuing warnings to those who violated the rules 

I won't hesitate to do so
  • Offering advice to new members pertaining to their character application and approving new characters' application

Sure,I'd be willing to do that
  • Other miscellaneous administrative duties when necessary.
    Yes
  • Be active (and give notice to the creator if you need to take a leave of absence)

I'm rather active (I'd say six/seven or so hours usually,but occasionally up to double that time)
  • Not take action that would go against the interest of the club (such as practicing favorism or revealing important plot points to members).
    I never have favorites,friends I do have,but that doesn't mean I'll ignore it if they break the rules. Revealing important plot points would definitely not be something I plan to do ever,it's just no fun for both others and myself.
  • A good example to the other members and uphold the standards of the club.
    I believe I can set a good example.

The results to that personality test: ESTJ-A,Executive
Nov 28, 2016 2:38 AM

Nov 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear all,

Application for the administrative team will be closing on 2nd December, 2000 hours (GMT+8).

For those who're keen, do apply now.

For those who'd applied, my sincerest gratefulness for your kind participation

With regards
Norbeto

P.s. How is my impression of Ko-chan? I've tried my best.

Nov 29, 2016 6:43 AM

Dec 2015
Want to apply please. I believe i can do most of the stuff that was noted.
AllNov 29, 2016 7:25 AM
Dec 2, 2016 6:24 AM

Nov 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT

Application has closed for this round.

Congratulations to the following members:

@nekyne
@Seraphrin
@Uniqvoid

You've been promoted to the administrative ranks. I shall be dropping your welcome letter soon.

I'll be looking forward to your contributions.
Nice--Dec 29, 2016 10:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [School] Restricted Area #001

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 24, 2016

30 by Zeno »»
Dec 6, 2016 4:40 PM

Sticky: » Student's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 18, 2016

35 by Discount66 »»
Dec 6, 2016 12:03 AM

» [OOC] Member Introduction

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 20, 2016

6 by charochan »»
Dec 1, 2016 5:04 PM

» [School] The Principal's Office

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 22, 2016

1 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 28, 2016 2:59 AM

Sticky: » Teacher's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 19, 2016

13 by Curbey »»
Nov 27, 2016 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.