Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2015 7:19 AM

Mar 2014

A five level modern mansion,where the carefree Senmetsu Clan members can retreat to sleep and hold their never-ending parties.

Located in the North of the campus,it has a very nice garden attached.

1st floor is place where the Senmetsu Clan members can do what they want, and high floors are members bed room, one person in one room.
hlandenJun 21, 2016 5:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 20, 2015 3:49 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
*takes a step to his left, dodging the cards*
*pulls out a bunch of throwing knives from his hat*
*throws a knife at the window, hitting it's frame, shuting the window closed*

"Get off the stage!" *does a thumbs down*
Insanity is the peak of normality. Sanity means lack of creativity and imagination.
Dec 20, 2015 3:53 AM
Aug 2014
*Jumps out the window doing a front flip to the ground*"Oh and amateur thinks that he has better magic them me lets see what you can do"*Draws his sword*
Dec 20, 2015 3:56 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
*Grins*
*Throws a knife at you and holds the other two as daggers*

"So you like dancing, eh?"
Insanity is the peak of normality. Sanity means lack of creativity and imagination.
Dec 20, 2015 3:59 AM
Aug 2014
*Dosnt even bother dodging he knife after it hits Jester pulls it out and the wounds heal he then sends a 6 card at Lacie and follows that attack up with a slash of his sword aimed for Lacies cheek*
Dec 20, 2015 4:06 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
*leans to his right to dodge the card and holds his left hand forward towards his sword, having the sword go trough his hand (all the way trough), dropping a dagger*

*reaches forward with his right hand attempting to stab him with the other dagger, and while his hand was near his pocket, grabs a $10 banknote from him and lets it fall on the floor, intending to pick it up later*
Dec 20, 2015 4:16 AM
Aug 2014
*Lets the knife hit but grabs the hand near his pocket and twist it and stabbing his sword forward since Lacie is right in front of him*
Dec 20, 2015 4:21 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
*has his right hand twisted*
*takes a step forward (now being so close to Jester people would think they were hugging) letting the sword go all the way trough his shoulder, lets the dagger fall from his right hand as it is being twisted, catches it with his wonded left hand and tries to stab Jester's back*
Dec 20, 2015 4:25 AM
Aug 2014
*As the dagger stabs into Jesters back he yanks his sword to the side to slice his sword out of Lacie but then trys to flip Lacie by the arm Jester is still holding onto*
Dec 20, 2015 4:27 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
Takes a small step back with his left foot then kicks Jester in the stomach with right foot, freeing his hand*
Dec 20, 2015 4:31 AM
Aug 2014
*Lets go due to the kick but has a ten card come out of his sleeve into his free hand and sends it at Lacie disguising the card attack as a palm strike and then stabs his his sword aiming for Lacie right knee*
Dec 20, 2015 4:38 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
*is hit by the card in his chest; the card gets stuck in the bone*
*upon the impact of the card, lets himself fall on his back, as Jester's sword passes right above his nose*
*with his right hand he grabs Jester's arm (as he is holding the sword above him after he fell) and pulls his arm, crashing him on the ground near himself*
*tries to stab him with his left hand (that is still holding the knife after he passed it from his right hand to his left hand*
Dec 20, 2015 5:02 AM

May 2015
Insane
He walked in looking at the two then at setsu. his eye started to twitch. "What the hell is going on here?!?"
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 20, 2015 5:15 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
*stops right before hitting Jester, gets up and jumps back*
*looks at Insane Winters, smiling*

"Just having a blast with my friend here"
*quickly climbs a tree and sits on a branch, dangling his legs over the edge*
Dec 20, 2015 5:32 AM

May 2015
Insane
"Well not in front of the pretty lady ok?" he started to calm down. he walked to setsU and looked at her for a good secound. "Im insane winters my apoligies for the unexpected magic show that these two put on."
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 20, 2015 5:46 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie
"Hitting on a lady without bringing a gift? You lack class. Here, I'll help you out"
*pulls an apple out of his hat and throws it your way*
*the apple rots as it gets closer to you*
Dec 20, 2015 6:08 AM

May 2015
Insane
he arched hes back as the apple flew past him. "Well because a warm welcome is hard to find in this god forsaken place so i think thats a good enough gift." he said with a twisted smile as he stood straight and looked at lacie. "and im the only one who introduced himself."
Dec 20, 2015 6:25 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at them a little surprised, as she was having fun looking at them "cool" she thought and looked at them and smiled "hello boys.. Im Setsu.. Lets be friends"
Dec 20, 2015 7:20 AM

May 2015
Insane
"Well we can be more then friends but ill take what i can get." he chuckled.
Dec 20, 2015 7:22 AM

Nov 2015
Lacie *ignores them and jumps from the tree into the building, trough the window, leaving behind a trail of blood*
Dec 20, 2015 7:24 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at Isane and smiled
"i do not think i can be somethin more with any of you" she said and smiled
Dec 20, 2015 7:44 AM

May 2015
Insane
"hay can blame a guy for trying."
Dec 20, 2015 8:02 AM

Mar 2014
Settsu smiled "well you can try as much as you want.. i like boys attention" she said and wink him
Dec 20, 2015 12:27 PM

May 2015
Insane
He smirked. "and try I shall." He said as he checked her out once again. "if you need help let me know."
Dec 20, 2015 12:29 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him and nod "well i... do not know where is my room.. so can yyou help.. it's writing i am in room 2.. so... where is roooms?"
Dec 20, 2015 12:33 PM

May 2015
Insane
"yeah ill take you there follow me." he said as he headed into the building.
Dec 20, 2015 12:34 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled and walk after him
"thenks.. sexy booy" she said as walk afer him
Dec 20, 2015 12:37 PM

May 2015
Insane
He smirked As she said that.
Dec 20, 2015 12:40 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu walk after him "heeey.. help me.. how can you let a girl carry so many bas.. help me.. sexy boy" she smiled sweetly
Dec 20, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2015
*walks down stairs* *sees setsu along with insane* New girl, I see. That's cool. *yawns* *looks around* hey, the floor is a complete mess! did you kill someone or what?
Dec 20, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2015
Insane
"Im not responsible if one of your panties go missing." He said as he grabbed some of her luggage.
Dec 20, 2015 12:53 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at girl who ws in stairs "oh.. helloo there" as she wave her and than looked at nsane "well if you like gir;s pantsu i can let you have 1 or 2 mine..." she smiled "so you do not have to steal" she said as laught a little "wow.. you are a little bit pervy" she said and than smiled as looked at a girl "i'm setsu.. what about you?"
Dec 20, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2015
*raises eyebrows* wow, starting sassy, I see. *laughs lightly* I'm Sakae. Nice to meet you. *shakes hands*
Dec 20, 2015 1:05 PM

Mar 2014
setsu smiled and shake her hand "well nice to meet you Sakae-chan.. let's be friends" she said and smiled looking at her "wow, you are so cute... i am sure you are pretty popular here... would you tell me some info about you?" as she take out her little hand notebook and pen ans smiled "i want to be a newsperson or.... journalist so i like have some interesting infos" she said ans smiled "so any interesting rummor in clan?"
Dec 20, 2015 1:10 PM

May 2015
Insane
he just watched setsu and sakae.
Dec 20, 2015 1:17 PM

Jul 2015
*giggles* Surely, I hope we get along well. I'm not a big deal around here, but I'm sure you'll do great! See, I think you should be warned about this - but some guys around here are kind of... perverted. Too much. *coffs* There's not much to know, really. And I wish there were rumors, but unfortunately, it's too soon to have any kind of rumors going around. *smiles**eyes insane then setsu* well, i'll be going now. someone's gotta clean that mess. *goes downstairs*
Dec 20, 2015 1:23 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her and smiled "well are not alboys ferverted? well i think everything will be ok " she sia dand waved her "ok then i woll go in my bed room.. see you later" she said and looked at Insane "sorry for late.. so where is room 2?"
Dec 20, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2015
Insane
"right this way." as he walked up the stairs.
(Next post room two.)
Dec 20, 2015 1:45 PM
Dec 20, 2015 7:23 PM
Aug 2014
Jester
"Oh why did you have to interrupt the fun i was getting better hands"
Dec 21, 2015 3:51 AM

Dec 2011
Luxian Crownguard

Luxian walked inside the dormitories, nothing really had happened today. He wanted something to happen though. But he didn't really want to do anything to make it happen. He just.. wanted it to happen. As Luxian walked inside, he saw a few people he paid no heed to and walked towards the closest couch. Immediately sitting down and covered the whole couch. He was in an especially lazy mood today.
Discount66Dec 21, 2015 9:45 AM
Dec 21, 2015 6:34 AM

May 2015
Rose
she walked down stairs her guns in their holsters and her hood up.
Dec 21, 2015 9:31 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
Violet coming back from her walk glanced around seeing that there were quite a few people passing through. as usual she started make her way to her room without saying a thing to anyone.

Dec 21, 2015 9:54 AM

Dec 2011
Luxian Crownguard

As Luxian was lazying around in the lounge, there seems to have been a lot of female students. And with that, he really meant, a lot. He hasn't seen many male students yet! And a lot for him, is when the ratio is out of balance. Luxian was lazy, yes, but he also hated boredom. He looked at the newest people who entered the lounge. Someone with a hood, gun in their holsters. And then there's just this someone who tried to avoid others. Or just didn't want to make any unnecessary contact. Whatever it was~

"What's up?!"

Luxian just yelled throughout the lounge, waiting for a response.
Dec 21, 2015 10:07 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu heared some Yelling and looked from stairs at First floor and noticed a boy laying on couch, she did not knew, but he looked like a clan master as she yell him back "HELLO>> MISTER.... CAN I HAVE AN INERVIUE FROM YOU?!"
Dec 21, 2015 10:19 AM

Dec 2011
Luxian Crownguard

Some girl had yelled back to him, greeting him and calling him mister before asking for an interview. Luxian wondered why, he didn't seem like that much of an important character. Luxian sat up straight, it might've been an important interview. Besides, Luxian had nothing else to do at the moment.

"I guess?
Ask away.
Dec 21, 2015 10:20 AM

May 2015
Rose
she sat down in another couch.

Insane
He jumped down the stairs past setsu. "HEY SIS!!" he yelled at Rose as he landed in front of her.

Rose
she looked at him. "hey Insane." she smiled.
Dec 21, 2015 10:27 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu run to a boy who was in couch and sit next to him "hello.. i am setsu.. i want to be a jurnalist or someone like this... so i will ask some questions to have more info about you" she said and take a notebook and pensil and smiled "ok first of all your name and tell us about your role in this clan.. or how did you end up here?"
Dec 21, 2015 11:42 AM

Dec 2011
Luxian Crownguard

Some other girl had sat down on another couch when he heard someone calling out to his sister. Also, it seemed like the girl who sat on the other couch reacted to it. So Luxian noted that they could've been siblings. There are some cases where people just call others by family titles out of respect or for no reason. Other than that, the girl had called the guy "Insane". Was this his name? Or was this a title he had?

The girl that had greeted him ran down the stairs, sitting next to Luxian now and introduced herself as Setsu. She wanted to be a journalist, or someone like that and wanted to know more about him. As a generic wannabe journalist, she pulled out a notebook and a pencil with a smile as she asked him a few basic questions.

"Well, first of all, my name is Luxian Crownguard.
My role... I don't know. I'm not even sure. I'm just.. I guess a member? An important member? I don't know.
The reason I ended up here.."

Luxian's face kind of darkened.

"...is a secret.
Is the reason you are here, because you want to be a journalist, Setsu?"
Dec 21, 2015 11:51 AM

Mar 2014
(bro.. please change a color of writing.. it's hard to read....)
Setsu looked at a boy who started talking, as she started writing in notebook "so... Luxian... and just a member" as she write she looked up at him "a member? and i thought you was a leader... you have some... aira.. to be a ruller..." she said and smiled and then write again "ther reason why he is here is secrett..." as she looked at him and than closed her note book "well i am here.. because i know i can be free if i join here.. and not other clans as my parants wanted" she said and than signed "ok.. than tell us.. i mean me.. do you plan to be a leader? or..... you do no care about it? and last question... do you know any rummors?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Student

Setsu_Ka - Jun 20, 2016

23 by Prince-Angel »»
Jul 14, 2016 4:41 PM

» [Academy] Garden ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsu_Ka - Jun 21, 2016

158 by Ookami-51 »»
Jul 4, 2016 2:24 PM

» [Academy] Training Field

hlanden - Jun 21, 2016

2 by Ookami-51 »»
Jun 24, 2016 10:28 PM

» [Academy] Rooftop

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

36 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 23, 2016 4:04 AM

» [Academy] Cafeteria ( 1 2 )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

75 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 23, 2016 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.