Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2009 3:48 PM

Jun 2008
Well there's a few people she's paired with in the game, but personally I think her and Jay would look so cute together! I mean a cheery cutie with a emo know it all. It's epic! You know what they say. Opposites attract!
Kaguya-chanDec 22, 2009 8:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 24, 2009 6:50 AM

Dec 2009
I'm kinda have a thing with her paired with Walter. I guess that's kinda weird. :3
Dec 24, 2009 8:27 AM

Jun 2008
Eione said:
I'm kinda have a thing with her paired with Walter. I guess that's kinda weird. :3
Never thought of that. Of course Most people are always paring Walter with Fenimore, but the Walter and Norma thing actually sounds kinda cute. Kinda weird, but cute at the same time^^
Dec 25, 2009 3:04 AM

Dec 2009
I like odd couples. The more they seem like they wouldn't fit, the more it interests me, I guess. ^^

Jay was the first Norma pairing I liked, and I still do.

Norma and Senel's not so bad either. Beats Shirley. Not Chloe, though.
Dec 25, 2009 6:45 PM

Jun 2008
Eione said:
I like odd couples. The more they seem like they wouldn't fit, the more it interests me, I guess. ^^

Jay was the first Norma pairing I liked, and I still do.

Norma and Senel's not so bad either. Beats Shirley. Not Chloe, though.
no way can the senel and chloe pairing be beat. they are so awesome. i wish they ended up together in the end...
Dec 27, 2009 4:44 PM

Dec 2009
Me too. ;_;

It's a shame they never *really* made Senel choose.

What's interesting though is that even though Senel is more or less with Shirley(dammit), it must not be too popular of a pairing even in Japan. Or at least, Senel x Chloe has more of a following there, too.

In the first Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology Senel was featured searching for Shirley, but in the second game he hadn't found her and they seemed to just drop that while side story. Not only that, but Chloe was in that one with Senel, and Shirley was nowhere to be seen.

Aside from the whole ick factor of the whole "We are both siblings and sort of lovers" thing, Senel and Shirley have no. chemistry. whatsoever. -_-

Haha, went off on a bit of a tangent there.

What do you think of Sven/Norma and Will/Norma? :)
Dec 27, 2009 7:15 PM

Jun 2008
Eione said:
Me too. ;_;

It's a shame they never *really* made Senel choose.

What's interesting though is that even though Senel is more or less with Shirley(dammit), it must not be too popular of a pairing even in Japan. Or at least, Senel x Chloe has more of a following there, too.

In the first Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology Senel was featured searching for Shirley, but in the second game he hadn't found her and they seemed to just drop that while side story. Not only that, but Chloe was in that one with Senel, and Shirley was nowhere to be seen.

Aside from the whole ick factor of the whole "We are both siblings and sort of lovers" thing, Senel and Shirley have no. chemistry. whatsoever. -_-

Haha, went off on a bit of a tangent there.

What do you think of Sven/Norma and Will/Norma? :)
Good point there. I could see Norma with Sven, but not really with Will considering the fact he's much older than her and has a daughter and all. Senel and Shirley is the worst pairing ever...Senel and Chloe on the other hand are the most awesome^^ JJ and Norma though has the ownership of my soul in the whole Norma pairings though^^
Jan 1, 2010 6:55 PM

Dec 2009
I love Norma x Jay. ^^

I like some crossover pairings with her, too. In the Radiant Mythology universe, even if she wasn't in the game. :3
Jan 2, 2010 1:10 PM

Jun 2008
Lilina-Lilae said:
I love Norma x Jay. ^^

I like some crossover pairings with her, too. In the Radiant Mythology universe, even if she wasn't in the game. :3
Yay^^ That would be nice if she was in that game and I could see some crossovers with her and some of the characters in that game.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you worship Norma?

Kaguya-chan - Dec 22, 2009

0 by Kaguya-chan »»
Dec 22, 2009 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.