Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2015 3:21 AM

May 2015
What are you watching right now? What are you going to watch after this? When is that anime movie coming out? Why are most fansubs so sucky? What color is your underwear?

For example, I'm currently two episodes behind DRRR x2 Ten, following gintama and waiting desperately for the psycho pass movie to come out.
See? Not too difficult.

Discuss. Spill the beans.
RoboDinoJul 16, 2015 3:28 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2015 3:31 AM

Jun 2015
I'm completely caught up with DRRR, watching gintama, gangster, and have just finished Baccano for the second time.

Also, wth do you want to watch the psycho pass movie? It's going to be so angsty!
-_-
Jul 16, 2015 5:35 AM

Jun 2015
I'm watching Mawaru Penguindrum, next target is Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
Still waiting for the Kizumonogatari movie.

Jul 16, 2015 7:02 AM
Jul 2015
Hmm I like that food one.
Also green
Jul 16, 2015 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
Toiletcatcher said:
I'm watching Mawaru Penguindrum, next target is Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

Firstly, those anime names (if they're real anime) are too difficult for a filthy casual like me to understand. What are those about? Are they nice?

SunStormFireFall said:
Also green

I also like green. And food. But it's still the wrong thread.
-_-
Jul 16, 2015 10:29 AM
Jul 2015
DramaticBucket said:
Toiletcatcher said:

Firstly, those anime names (if they're real anime) are too difficult for a filthy casual like me to understand. What are those about? Are they nice?

SunStormFireFall said:
Also green

not wrong thread, i like the food anime
Jul 16, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2015
SunStormFireFall said:
DramaticBucket said:

not wrong thread, i like the food anime

I know Toriko is a food anime..that's about it. There's other good ones out there?
-_-
Jul 17, 2015 3:23 AM

Jun 2015
DramaticBucket said:
Toiletcatcher said:

Penguindrum is a psychological anime, Panty & Stocking is raunchy comedy. Ofc they're nice.
Jul 17, 2015 8:49 AM

Jun 2015
I do like the sound of penguindrum lol.
I'll add it to my PTW list.

Just started Barakamon. I don't know if anyone here's seen it, but it seems pretty good till now (I'm only two episodes in though)
DramaticBucketJul 17, 2015 8:52 AM
-_-
Jul 17, 2015 11:24 AM
Jul 2015
the food wars anime was pretty decent
Jul 17, 2015 8:21 PM

May 2015
SunStormFireFall said:

Buddy, you need to stop starving yourself. Take time off, eat.

Jul 18, 2015 3:34 AM

Jun 2015
DramaticBucket said:

Just started Barakamon. I don't know if anyone here's seen it, but it seems pretty good till now (I'm only two episodes in though)

Barakamon's fine I guess...
Jul 18, 2015 4:29 PM
Jul 2015
l
RoboDino said:
SunStormFireFall said:

I do eat...but its hard to not eat when food tastes so good, im gonna get fat at this rate...
Jul 21, 2015 2:27 AM

Jun 2015
SunStormFireFall said:
l
RoboDino said:

I do eat...but its hard to not eat when food tastes so good, im gonna get fat at this rate...

Fat is okay. It shows that the food you eat loves you.

Toiletcatcher said:
DramaticBucket said:

Barakamon's fine I guess...

Finished it. Naru's the only anime kid that I actually liked. Pretty good anime.
-_-
Jul 21, 2015 3:00 AM

May 2015
I found Naru to be quite typical, TBH. I dunno what you're talking about.

I just watched Shirobako. I was expecting Bakuman with anime instead, but I was quickly drowned under MOE. Why do people do this?

Jul 21, 2015 6:16 AM

Jan 2015
I'm watching through Gintama for the first time,Seitokai Yakuindomo, and finished Ao Haru Ride. Ao haru was an alright shoujo and seitokai is hilarious so far.
only 4 episodes in gintama but started cause Hidenori's ( daily lifes of highschol boys) voice actor

Calm me and let me taste the salt you breathed while you were underneath
I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea
I spoke the words but never gave a thought to what they all could mean

last.fm
Jul 21, 2015 7:02 AM

Jun 2015
Ginger-Sama said:
I'm watching through Gintama for the first time,Seitokai Yakuindomo, and finished Ao Haru Ride. Ao haru was an alright shoujo and seitokai is hilarious so far.
only 4 episodes in gintama but started cause Hidenori's ( daily lifes of highschol boys) voice actor

I haven't seen Ao Haru Ride, but the other three you mentioned are my absolute favourites. Specially Gintama.

It might start off a little boring for some, but it's totally worth it to sit through the first 15 or so episodes because once you get used to it, it's pure gold.

The other two are gold from the get go.
-_-
Jul 21, 2015 7:14 AM

Jan 2015
Yea i'm on the ovas for seitokai and heard gintama gets better but ive already laughed a few times from the first episodes so i'm expecting it to be great.

has to be my favorite character
https://33.media.tumblr.com/f7bdf59c87af9fc3729332d1164abb82/tumblr_mm5uyvgyXu1spj9aao1_500.gif

last.fm
Jul 21, 2015 7:21 AM

Jun 2015

I never fail to laugh whenever she comes on. She's definitely a contender for best girl :D
-_-
Jul 21, 2015 12:30 PM
Apr 2015
I am have finished watching akagami no shirayuki hime 3rd episode (its an currently airing series). As for what am going to watch I ain't too sure, but its probably something from my PTW list. For which movie I am watching out for its Detective conan's 19th movie, I don't watch the series, I am just waiting for the thing to end.
Jul 21, 2015 8:03 PM

Jun 2015
I have washed my hands off conan. I read through the manga, realised that it will probably still be running by the time I'm 110, dropped it like hot coals and now what nothing to do with it.

There's 19 movies for that thing? Really? 19?
-_-
Jul 21, 2015 9:00 PM

May 2015
DramaticBucket said:
I have washed my hands off conan. I read through the manga, realised that it will probably still be running by the time I'm 110, dropped it like hot coals and now what nothing to do with it.

Conan's not that bad. It's a little slow, but it's still a fun mystery manga to read if you forget about the bigger plot.

And yes, there's 19 movies. I've seen three. :)

Jul 21, 2015 10:10 PM
Apr 2015
DramaticBucket said:

Theres this person who is older than me, and when they found out the number of eps it had they asked if their grand children will also be watching it. LOLS

RoboDino said:

Conan's not that bad. It's a little slow, but it's still a fun mystery manga to read if you forget about the bigger plot.

And yes, there's 19 movies. I've seen three. :)

And its very very hard to forget about that bigger plot, and enjoy those filler-like eps. The only thing is that sometimes I think the author should really finish the series before something happens to him, (like what if dies, or something. Hey I am just saying it COULD happen, life's unpredictable) and the whole series will be left unfinished, and the whole thing he worked for will be forgotten....
mehhsjsjJul 21, 2015 10:21 PM
Jul 22, 2015 7:20 AM

Jun 2015
I'm just going to say that Conan's ruined the potential it had. IF it ends while I'm still living, I'll probably simply read the last two or three chapters and that's it. Stupid author.

I'm now starting Plastic-Neesan. Is that good?
-_-
Jul 23, 2015 8:48 AM

May 2015
DramaticBucket said:
I'm just going to say that Conan's ruined the potential it had. IF it ends while I'm still living, I'll probably simply read the last two or three chapters and that's it. Stupid author.

Conan stinks. Case Closed.

Jul 23, 2015 8:52 AM

Jun 2015
RoboDino said:
DramaticBucket said:

Conan stinks. Case Closed.

I see what you did there.

It's pretty shitty, but I don't hate it like you seem to, Dino. I do however, dislike KWZDK with a passion right now.
-_-
Jul 23, 2015 11:18 AM

Jan 2015
DramaticBucket said:

That show was fucking hilarious to me, only 27 minutes but totally worth it

last.fm
Jul 23, 2015 8:52 PM

Jun 2015
Ginger-Sama said:
DramaticBucket said:

That show was fucking hilarious to me, only 27 minutes but totally worth it

Could've been longer, but it was okay. I probably wouldn't have been able to deal with more randomness.
-_-
Jul 28, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
Finished Triage X. It was... alright I guess.

Jul 28, 2015 1:10 PM

Jul 2015
Currently watching Monster. Will watch A certain magical index after it. Waiting for Steins;gate0. I probably won't keep up with much stuff that is currently airing because there is too much random series still to watch.
Aug 1, 2015 7:21 AM

Jun 2015
Psycho Pass movie, has anyone here seen it? I refuse to watch it till I know how it ends.
And Boruto movie too.

Asterx99 said:
Currently watching Monster.

How is it? I've been meaning to watch it and a hundred other anime but keep forgetting to.
-_-
Aug 1, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
From what I've watched so far it has been very good, one of those psychological ones.
Solid and good characters with good development too. Worth the watch
Aug 1, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2015
DramaticBucket said:
Psycho Pass movie, has anyone here seen it? I refuse to watch it till I know how it ends.

Not yet, I still have to start Psycho Pass 2 :I

Aug 1, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2015
I decided to take a break from anime and go back into playing visual novels.

Right now I'm playing Majikoi, but now I'm starting to think this was honestly a mistake.......

Aug 2, 2015 5:47 AM

Jun 2015
Orcka said:
I decided to take a break from anime and go back into playing visual novels.

Right now I'm playing Majikoi, but now I'm starting to think this was honestly a mistake.......

What even is that?
-_-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Count to 1000 ( 1 2 3 4 )

RoboDino - Jul 13, 2015

172 by Hello »»
Sep 2, 2015 8:25 AM

» Member Introduction

RoboDino - Jul 13, 2015

31 by DramaticBucket »»
Aug 4, 2015 6:45 AM

» Ban the user above you

RoboDino - Jul 21, 2015

42 by Ibaraki »»
Aug 2, 2015 9:59 AM

» Have you ever thought about a time when you'll have to quit anime forever?

mehhsjsj - Jul 21, 2015

18 by -PassingBy- »»
Aug 2, 2015 4:09 AM

» Chat Thread

RoboDino - Jul 13, 2015

24 by RoboDino »»
Aug 1, 2015 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.