Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2015 9:14 PM

Apr 2013
A grand theatre with elegant vermillion curtains, a polished, wooden stage, and rows of seats that surround the stage. Traditional art is carved into the walls depict a dragon, a tortoise, a bird and a tiger. The atmosphere in this place is grand and is the most well-built place in the school.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 25, 2015 10:40 AM

Aug 2013
Shiori came to the auditorium...for some apparent reason. She walked to the first row and sat in a chair. It was quiet and peaceful. Oh look, a stage. Maybe Shiori should become an actor so she can act like she has bigger breasts. HAHAHAHAHA- *Shiori angrily looks at the camera* ...or not. Hehe...
Jul 25, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2013
Shizuka

She was calmly eating the rest of her lunch in a corner of the auditorium.

"I wonder if Akashi-sensei got arrested..." she thought.
Jul 25, 2015 10:53 AM

Aug 2013
Over in a corner, a...teacher? Why is she eating alo- oooh. I see. That chest...my kitchen floor isn't as flat as those...

Shiori looked around and saw a teacher eating lunch in a corner. She tried to get her attention by waving.
Jul 25, 2015 11:23 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She walked in the auditorium after stalking Shiori from the entrance. Seeing how open the space was, she pretended she was there just on a walk as she looked around.
Jul 25, 2015 5:39 PM

Apr 2013
Shizuka

She calmly continued to eat her lunch.

"Hmm... should I apologize to him later? Nah." she said to herself as she ignored the student waving at her completely.
Jul 26, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2013
Shiori stood up and was about to walk over to the teacher, but saw a student.
I knew I could feel someone following me. Is she that person? Shiori thought.

Hmm...a stalker? I wonder why she- WOW! That's a nice chest, nice ass, nice everything. A very idea women compared to miss flat chest I'm stuck narratin- *Shiori does a death stare at the camera*UWAAAH!
Jul 26, 2015 5:05 PM

Apr 2013
Shizuka

She began to feel a bit uncomfortable as she was eating lunch in the corner while two students were there. She then tried eating faster so she can get out of there faster.
Jul 27, 2015 1:07 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She looked at Shiori out of the corner of her eyes and measured her from head to toe. From that position, she should have been anle to see only her red right eye.
Jul 28, 2015 1:13 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Akashi[/b]

Akashi arrived in the auditorium, smiling. He stood in the corner, and waited for the ceremony to begin.
Jul 28, 2015 1:23 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She noticed Akashi and snickered when she remembered what happened at thegates, then went to sit down somewhere.
Jul 28, 2015 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
Ren arrived and looked around
Jul 28, 2015 12:20 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

Raven came in, clutching his head still from the painful experience he had just had. He sits down alone in the corner of the Auditorium. Most students ignored and avoided him, he wasn't exactly the figure to approach. Black clothes, black gloves, black boots, black cloak with a black hood, all covered his skin completely. A mask that only had two holes for his pure black eyes to see out of rested on his face and concealed all skin. His aura depressed and dark.
Jul 28, 2015 10:59 PM

Mar 2015
Toshiyuki Satou

He arrived in the Auditorium, he was backstage behind the theater, he poked his head out to look at the amount of students who had arrived, then checked his wristwatch for the time. He was waiting for the Headmistress to arrive before actually beginning the opening ceremony.
Jul 29, 2015 12:26 AM

Apr 2013
Izumi

She arrived and greeted Satou.

"Hello Satou-san. I trust everything is going smoothly?" she said calmly
Jul 29, 2015 1:19 AM
Jul 2018
[i]Hotaro Kirito[/i]

"*yawn*...", is the first sound Hotaro made as he walked inside the Auditorium. He seemed like it's the first time he went outside as he rubbed his eyes to adapt to the new lighting. It's been days since he first arrived and was required to go here for the Opening Ceremony. As Hotaro looks around the auditorium, he notices a seat in the very corner of the place and decides to sit there.

As he sat down, he noticed someone else sitting nearby. He thought nothing of it and proceeds to wait for the ceremony to begin. so he can get back already
Jul 29, 2015 1:26 AM

Apr 2013
Minori

She quickly rushed to the Auditorium and found a seat. She was still a bit tired from last night.
Jul 29, 2015 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
Finally and after getting lost slightly Alicw walked into the auditorium with Farron in hand, still holding the ice pack which was now warm again, "could you cool it down a bit?" She asked Farron holding the pack out
Jul 29, 2015 4:26 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He notices Alice and Farron come in but doesn't call out to them, he wanted to be alone for now, figure out some things.
Jul 29, 2015 6:29 AM

May 2014
Farron

She walked in following Alice, then looked around the building for a moment "Shame it has a roof" She mumbled, then reached out to Alice's pack, holding it was she started freezing it, bringing it to a frozen pack once more before handing it back
Jul 29, 2015 6:34 AM

Apr 2014
Ren

Ren passed out of the boredom of waiting

Yuki

Yuki walked in and took a seat away from others

Ace

Ace walked in and took a seat and looked around

Shin

Shin was wearing a hoodie with the hood on and he walked in and sat down
Jul 29, 2015 6:46 AM

May 2013
Kida
He was quietly waiting for the show to begin. Tho he hid in the back if the crowd
Jul 29, 2015 8:11 AM

Jul 2013
"Thanks" alice murmured scanning a crowd full of bored kids, as she shivered slightly bringing it to her jaw and hissing anew at the cold. This scene seemed like shed seen it somewhere before, but couldnt remember when. "did you hear Rowen while we were coming here..?" alice whispered to Farron
Jul 29, 2015 9:48 AM

May 2014
Farron

She nodded as Alice thanked her, and started looking around the room some more as well, shaking her head at Alice "I didn't, did you hear something?" She asked, now turning her eyes back to Alice, looking at her pressing the icepack against her face
Jul 29, 2015 10:18 AM

Aug 2013
After getting lost many times, countless apologizes and ton of blushing, Rhys arrives to the auditorium, Suzune on his back.

He walks to the closest free seats and crouches down in front of them to let Suzune get down and sit
Jul 29, 2015 12:17 PM

Mar 2015
Toshiyuki Satou

He turned to face the Headmistress, bowing his head slightly once.

"Hello, Izumi-San. Everything's running smoothly so far, we should be able to start the ceremony soon." He said, fixing his tie slightly, while looking stealthily around the corner once more.
Jul 29, 2015 9:18 PM

Apr 2013
Izumi

She nodded. "Of course. Please open it Satou-san. I will prepare my speech." she said.
Jul 29, 2015 10:39 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

She arrived in the auditorium, her things still with her. IT was highly likely that she wouldn't even use her room for sleep. She had been in the wilderness too long, and beds seemed even harder then the ground to her at this point.
Jul 30, 2015 12:58 AM

Jul 2013
"She said Itami had deserves to die... He didn't.. I swear he didn't.. When I was battling him, I had a gun to my head.." She'd mever spoke of what had happened on the first mission to anyone, and when they asked her to speak she would have just tried to laugh it off, act as if it were nothing, yet what had happened. And when everyone had said that itami had deserved to die, that he was a traitor, that had only ever made her retreat further into the darkness of her own mind, at least that way, in a way she felt she was closer to Itami that way. "Do you think Itami deserved to die?" She asked all of a sudden cutting herself off
Jul 30, 2015 7:47 AM

May 2014
Rauzi said:
After getting lost many times, countless apologizes and ton of blushing, Rhys arrives to the auditorium, Suzune on his back.

He walks to the closest free seats and crouches down in front of them to let Suzune get down and sit

Suzune

She had stayed on his back the entire time, her eyes looking around the school, her ears twitching around and her tail vigorously going back and forth, and now they were in the Auditorium. She looked around her more, a smile on her face, then felt how he lowered himself and looked behind her, seeing the chair, and slowly lowered herself into it "T-thank you" She said softly

Farron

She listened to Alice, looking at the place for a moment, then back at her as she talked, until she heard her question, staying silent for a short moment, then shook her head "No one actually deserves to die, and especially not someone who had come to rescue me" She said "From my view that is" She added to it
Jul 30, 2015 7:55 AM

Aug 2013
"No problem, glad to help" Rhys says and sits next to Suzune smiling, his ears had risen again and he felt less tired, Rhys lays his tail on his lap as he sits out of habit
Jul 30, 2015 6:00 PM

Mar 2015
Toshiyuki Satou

"Alright." He says, walking out onto the stage, he had a microphone in his hand, the lights on the stage turned on, hopefully grabbing everyone's attention. He waited for the crowd to quiet down before continuing, he waited patiently for silence, as he would prefer to have everyone pay attention.

Once everyone was settled down, he began speaking.

"Welcome to Kings High Academy, everyone. I am Toshiyuki Satou, Deputy Headmaster, and I look forward to working with and teaching all of you in the future." He said, pausing for a moment, before continuing, "Now, our Headmistress would like to say a few words to everyone." He said, before stepping away from center stage to stand off to the side.
MontyMarsJul 30, 2015 8:08 PM
Jul 31, 2015 4:45 AM

Apr 2013
Izanami Izumi

She walked up to center stage and took a microphone. "Greetings everyone and welcome to Kings High Academy." She said before delivering her speech. "My name is Izanami Izumi and I will be your headmistress from now on. As you all probably know, Kings High Academy is new, but it is very prestigious and special. Each of you have gifts that set you apart from other people, and you should be proud of it. Your powers are not a curse, but a blessing, as evidenced by this wondrous valley and its affinity with magic. However, that does not mean you are above others without abilities. Even if there are others without your blessings, you should treat them as your equals. The same goes for races. We need to treat everyone equally. You should use your blessings to help the world, not divide it." She said.

"Now, I am sure you have read up on our history and the Valley's history briefly in pamphlets and your handbook, and further study will be held in classes which will start soon. There is, however, something that I would like to talk about immediately. As you know, legend tells of four beasts creating the valley when they met from the four winds at this Valley, and that is the reason magic is so naturally found here. What you don't probably know is the tradition that comes with this legend; each generation, four youngsters are chosen and take up the titles of the beasts and are granted blessings and responsibilities, as well as rumored great powers. Why am I telling you this? Because four of you will be chosen! We will hold a tournament in the near future, and the winners will become the chosen ones! Battles will be held in the VTR and will hurt nobody of course, so please, sign up, train and continue the Valley's legacy!" She said rather energetically.

"That is all I can say. Please focus on your studies, but have fun and don't neglect your duties. Enjoy your youth. It only happens once!" she finished up before going back to Satou, signalling him to end the ceremony.
Jul 31, 2015 4:58 AM

Apr 2014
All of my characters now left
Jul 31, 2015 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

Become a beast? A chosen one? Raven wondered what that would be like, he decided that it would at least be good to try out the competition. It would be a fun match and most likely help him in honing his skills. His power was unruly and moderately uncontrolled, he would need to practice with it to be better.
Jul 31, 2015 5:11 AM

Aug 2013
Well, it doesn't hurt to try, i guess Rhys thought and yawns turning to Suzune "Do you need help with something, i'm kinda tired and would like to get to sleep soon" he asks
Jul 31, 2015 5:15 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He starts walking to the exit, he comes up to Rhys and Suzune, he looks at the cat girl and the cat boy. They seemed to be getting along and he doubted that he would need to help but it Kenji had taught him manners and said that they were important. He directs his black, emotionless eyes on Suzune, You need help, or are you okay? He says quietly, at the same time as Rhys.
Jul 31, 2015 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
Minori

She sat there and waited for the ceremony to be officially closed.
Jul 31, 2015 9:36 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
A beast? That would finally show everyone my true strenght... she smirked in her mind, then she decided to get ahead by introducing herself, so she approached Izumi and Satou.
-Greetings, Headmistress, Deputy Headmaster. My name is Amalie Kissandra Saunière, Student Council Vice-President. she introduced herself with a bow.
Jul 31, 2015 11:55 AM

Jul 2013
Alice looked at everyones reactions quizzically, why did they want more power? More responsibility? Why was greed so evident in their faces?

"I dont want to be a beast" she murmured to herself looking around with a creased forehead. Sh hadn't seen Matthew nor the girl from before, yet only a small thought was dedicated to them, since after all, she was having this strange sense of deja vu. "Has this ever happened before..?" she asked Farron aloud
Jul 31, 2015 4:34 PM

Mar 2015
(Due to the fact crow has failed to respond, I'm having Johnathan leave that area now)
[b]Johnathan[/b]

Johnathan strode into the room, katana in it's sheath now. He had given up on chasing that boy. and instead came to the opening ceremony, unfortunately a bit too late, he strode over to Minori.

[b]"Hey Minori!"
Jul 31, 2015 4:36 PM

Mar 2015
Toshiyuki Satou

He walks to center stage, saying "I hope we can all have a prosperous and enjoyable school year, classes will begin shortly, and I wish all of you luck. Everyone may be dismissed now." He closed the opening ceremony, turning off the mic.

He turns to Amalie, readjusting his tie slightly.

"Oh? Nice to meet you, Sauniere-San." He said
Jul 31, 2015 5:20 PM

Apr 2013
Minori

She noticed someone calling out to her.

"Uh. Hello.." she said as she tried to recognize him. "Who are you again?"
Jul 31, 2015 5:49 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Johnathan[/b]

He sighed and shook his head.

[b]"I'm the moral committee president."
Jul 31, 2015 8:24 PM

Apr 2013
Minori

She tilted her head. "Oh, were you?" she squinted her eyes. "Have we met somewhere?"
Aug 1, 2015 1:50 AM

Jul 2014
[B]Amalie
-I found that it was common courtesy to introduce myself, and also ask more details about the "beasts"...
Aug 1, 2015 1:57 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Johnathan[/b]

He sighed.

[b]"Great.... lets see.... I saw you about an hour ago at the entrance?"
Aug 1, 2015 2:24 AM

Apr 2013
(Sorry Light, didn't see your post XD)

Izumi
"I am sorry dear, but I cannot disclose the details right now. There will be an announcement with details coming shortly." she smiled.

Minori

"....Did you?" she tried to remember. "Whatever, do you want to enter the championship?"
Aug 1, 2015 3:58 AM

Jul 2014
[B]Amalie
-Ah, i see. I will refrain from asking that question again.
Aug 1, 2015 7:54 AM

May 2014
Rauzi said:
Well, it doesn't hurt to try, i guess Rhys thought and yawns turning to Suzune "Do you need help with something, i'm kinda tired and would like to get to sleep soon" he asks

Suzune

She looked up at Rauzi and quickly shook her head "I-I think I'll manage now, thank you" She said, looking at him with her bright yellow eyes, giving a soft smile as she looked at him

Ultea said:
Alice looked at everyones reactions quizzically, why did they want more power? More responsibility? Why was greed so evident in their faces?

"I dont want to be a beast" she murmured to herself looking around with a creased forehead. Sh hadn't seen Matthew nor the girl from before, yet only a small thought was dedicated to them, since after all, she was having this strange sense of deja vu. "Has this ever happened before..?" she asked Farron aloud

Farron

"Well, I knew we had a battle meeting once before" She said, looking around her "But that was not quite something like this, but I guess it does resemble it a bit" She added, once again looking around, before her eyes returned to Alice again "Want to talk in a moment...I'd like...to know what you do remember" She said, looking away a bit
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Kings High]Entrance Gates ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

351 by Prince-Angel »»
Aug 11, 2015 5:52 AM

Sticky: » [EVENT] Four Beasts Tournament [SIGN-UPS AND DETAILS]

Haruka - Aug 1, 2015

7 by Haruka »»
Aug 4, 2015 2:59 AM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - Jul 15, 2015

84 by Wymsical »»
Aug 2, 2015 12:03 AM

» [Kings High, Western Building]Infirmary ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

201 by conman2163 »»
Jul 29, 2015 10:38 PM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation-Student Council (Admins and Officers Only!)

Haruka - Jul 16, 2015

16 by SakuraSweetHeart »»
Jul 29, 2015 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.